I would like more music

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:26 pm

Hi folks.

Let me just state I'm on Xbox, with that said.......

I was just wondering through Lexington listening to the Classical music channel (chilled out journey) on my pip-boy when a thought occurred to me.

I'd like more music on my pip-boy. Especially classical and rock. Wouldn't it be fun if you could make a play list on your console/pc and play it through your pip-boy. I don't mean like another radio station with a 'voiced' DJ (not that I'd mind of course). I believe there are mods for pc and I'm hoping they come to consoles.

It can get kind of lonely as a Lone Wanderer sometimes when you ain't head shooting a raider or super mutant.

Any way was just wondering what music album or other wise would you play through your pip-boy if you could?

Think I'd like to listen to some Audio Slave or Depeche Mode as I'm rock'in through the Commonwealth.

Cheers :goodjob:

Bereket Fekadu

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:38 pm

Well, on the pc you can.. I'm sure there are mods already out that add music and radio stations. On console we can't, and even after mods come to consoles, it's extremely unlikely that any feature like that would be allowed on it.

On the ps4 you can put mp3's on a usb drive and play them while you play the game, you might be able to do it with spotify as well but I've never played with it.. I'm sure the xbox has the same sort of feature.

However it's not really the same as having an in game radio station to tune into, turn on or off, switch stations.

Albums I like to play are from the Ultra-louge series. .. a mix of various fun, funny and strange music from the 50's and 60's that fill your head with images of nightclubs, martinis and lady's in fruit hats..

Jacob Phillips

Return to Fallout 4