Would u like the Enclave back in a DLC similar to Far Harber

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:19 pm

As the title suggest and the poll would you want to see the Enclave back in full force, as a shell of its former self, needs a rest for some time, or they're dead and shouldn't come back?

I personally choose a shell of its former self similar to the BoS in FO NV. This game seems to be lacking something. The Institute isn't as deep compared to the Enclave and I would personally enjoy being able to join them. I know many others want to have that Enclave power armor and this would be great way of getting it. Joining them or killing them off.

He got the

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:58 am

I would instantly regret my purchase of the season pass if they add in more Enclave. They're dead. They're gone. The horse is nothing but a puddle of goop after the beatings it took.

Michelle Smith

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:59 pm

I wouldn't mind finding an old enclave base along with some enclave gear for RP purposes (like how you can abit like how you can find the Chinese base in point lookout) ... perhaps an old guy can be a survivor but that's about it.... enclave shouldn't come back

Sian Ennis

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:47 am

Putting the Enclave into F4 would be like somebody making a new Star Trek series and putting the Borg into it...they be played out, over-used, and boring now.

Just my opinion, of course.
FITTAS

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:18 pm

ANOTHER Enclave poll?

This should be a running gag by now.

(Just gimme their gear and I'll be fine)
Emilie Joseph

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:42 pm

I wouldn't mind to see maybe a dead enclave solider or maybe one ex enclave solider but I'd prefer them to stay dead
Strawberry

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:46 am

It would be utterly disappointing to discover that the Enclave are brought back from the dead a third time to be reused once again instead of introducing something new to the series. The Institute was exactly that with Fallout 4, and they made for a much more interesting faction and possible antagonist than the Enclave. How exactly was the Institute not as "deep" as the Enclave, and what was so "deep" about the Enclave?

I find the Enclave to be a dead horse beaten enough as it is after Fallout 3, and especially after Broken Steel. At the very least, I'd be okay with some old Enclave relics that have been forgotten and can be discovered, similar to finding the advanced power armor in New Vegas. But the faction itself? It should remain gone.

And honestly:

This sums up a good chunk of the reason as to why people are so into the Enclave. They have the coolest toys to play with. The coolest looking power armor. And if that's the case, that should be the only thing left to remember them by.

CYCO JO-NATE

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:57 pm

This

Terminal entires, crashed vertibirds, long dead soldiers or ruined bunkers are all fine with me. Maybe one or two survivors, but other than that no.

The Enclave are what is left of the old pre-war elite. They banded together so that they could take over whatever was left. I love them as a faction and find them equally interesting and disturbing. But I want Fallout to evolve as a series, the Enclave is dead with the rest of the pre-war world. At this point even the BoS are becoming more and more aged and obsolete, especially in the West.

I want to see more new and interesting factions like Ashur's Pitt, Utah tribals, Ceasers Legion, Bright Brotherhood, Paradise Falls, Swamp folk etc.

War never changes, but its combatants do and I want Fallout to be fresh and keep pushing hr envelope and build more and more. The Institute is cool, the Gunners have potential, and the Triggermen are too awesome.

I like how they included the X-01 armor in the game, and should stick to small relics of the Enclave when appropriate
Star Dunkels Macmillan

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:18 pm

They already gave us Enclave power armor though which makes it even worse. People don't understand that the X-01 is what the Enclave's power armor used to look like.

lisa nuttall

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:31 pm

That is true we already have X-01 all they could really add is the a enclave paint job or maybe the enclave power armor from 3, but the one from 3 doesn't seem as popular as the original
marina

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:48 am

Enclave and Aliens, two dead ideas

jessica breen

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:56 pm

People will only have to wait until June at the latest then considering it's already a Nexus mod.

Tiffany Carter

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:34 pm

Because it looks like batman from Yawn of Justice.

Really, the Enclave needs a long break. The President of the Enclave has been killed...Twice....Well not sure on Eden, he may just be buried down there playing overly patriotic music to himself....But either way, the Enclave are pretty must scattered and dissolved on the East Coast. At this point they are literally soldiers without leaders and a buncha tech that they are a long ways from anywhere they can maintain.

A long time would need to pass before SOMEONE decided to take up the reigns of the Enclaves original master plan and build a force....I would of course have to go find them, and kill them. And destroy the Enclave...Again.

alyssa ALYSSA

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:16 pm

After the humanizing send off they had in FO;NV? No, leave them be.

I wouldn't mind finding old relics of theirs here and there though. Maybe an old base with something related to that spaceship they were building. Hell, it'd be cool to see said failed spaceship and explore it, but leave it desolate, eerie and full of fun toys to play with.

Now that's a dream, eh?

Theodore Walling

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:14 pm

But wait did you forget about the enclaves super secret underwater base with there frank Horgon 2.0.....jk but for real you can only kill the same faction so many times before you view them as the series wipping boys
Jacob Phillips

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:39 pm

Something involving the relics of the Enclave, I'm all for, actually, as long as we're not talking about them coming back as some major force I have to exterminate a third time. Exploring an old base, or some Enclave project long abandoned after Broken Steel, piecing together what kind of insane madness they were plotting before it all fell apart.

DLC- "Ghosts of the Enclave" "Operation American Dream" "Abandoned Steel" "Enclave: Heart of Darkness"

ONLY ME!!!!

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:04 pm

perhaps we could find an partially sunken Vertibird refuelling station and fix it up (to be used as safe house) during which we can find some enclave loot (officers outfit, pistol, misc. stuff) along with reading the logs and letters from an enclave survivor(s) who fled there after Adams. Piece together the clues we can find out who the survivor is, return a item and gain an security card to the bases armoury where we can get enclave power paint and a unique weapon (perhaps an sniper version of the gauss rifle)

lisa nuttall

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:52 pm

Enclave is dead, get over it!

I'm sorry if that seems a bit hostile but there is a point. The Enclave has been smashed into tiny bits, three freaking times already!! Bringing them back for the fourth time is reeeeeeeeally pushing the bounds of credibility, as if the second one wasn't enough already.

Laura Tempel

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:34 pm

You sure they're dead. I know some of Fallout Tactics is semi canon but its suppose that they have a place in Chicago. I'm not saying I want a Chicago major faction in a DLC. But the remaining "small faction" of the DC ruins. Surely they're not all dead in that area and disappeared.

Rebekah Rebekah Nicole

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:30 am

All we know about the Enclave is the bad things. They were always known as the antagonist of the game. A nonjoinable group. Kinda of a 1 dimensional faction.

I find it strange that many of you say the Enclave is played out but the Brotherhood of Steel has been in more games yet no one complains about that...

Harry-James Payne

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:32 pm

lol @ 1 vote for yes
Phillip Hamilton

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:42 pm

I dunno how many more times I can write this before I go insane:

• Enclave were about 1000 members and were all located on the Oil Rig in Fallout 2. They established a FOB, Navarro, and sent a group to Mariposa Military Base.

• Chosen One nuked the Oil Rig

• NCR wiped out Navarro

• Super Mutants wiped out Mariposa unit

• Fallout 3 Enclave were already nonsensically shoehorned in, especially in their numbers. Raven Rock and their outposts were all wiped out. They were then nonsensically shoehorned into Broken Steel where they were, yet again, wiped out.

That's six times they've been eliminated there. There might be more that I'm forgetting. They've been shoehorned and beaten enough. They're dead and gone beyond possibly little groups like in New Vegas.

Oh but we do and did quite a bit before FO4 released. At the same time, the Lyons and MWBoS are BoS only in name. They didn't follow the codex. If they need a power armor faction, then it's time for a new one in the next game.

Jessica Colville

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:06 pm

If the Brotherhood of Steel can develop new Power Armor I'd be ok with them being in all games. Brotherhood only grabs has pre existing power armor. Just because they don't follow the codex doesn't mean they're not part of the same faction. If the BoS was allowed to take in more members under new leadership then how come the Enclave can't? We need to get them out of the 1 dimensional faction they've become.

We don't even know the true canon ending for Fallout New Vegas. What if the BoS wins yet again? The BoS has been outplayed for years. Some being different than others. All I'm saying is a "SMALL" group of either surviving DC Enclave or the suppose Chicago branch in a DLC similar to Far Harbor but under NEW leadership with new ideals.

naome duncan

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:31 pm

The original BoS is either 1.) Already been defeated by the NCR or 2.) On the verge of defeat

The MWBoS were splintered off from the BoS. Lyons Brotherhood have different ideals and interests. At that point they just have the name, armor and symbol, but they aren't really BoS.

The Brotherhood has always allowed people to join their group. They also aren't bent on killing everyone that isn't then. The Enclave do not allow recruits because they believe they're the only pure humans. In Fallout 2 they made in clear that anyone not Enclave needed to die.

Why do we need to "get them out of the one dimensional faction that they are"? Why not just establish a new faction? Again. People who played the F1, 2 and Tactics also made it clear that the BoS is overplayed before F4 was released. It's time for new factions. Period.

Fallout 5 should not have Brotherhood of Steel, Enclave or Super Mutants.

{Richies Mommy}

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:49 am

BoS didn't recruit outsiders before F3 afaik
Lucie H

Next

Return to Fallout 4