WTH is going on???

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:59 am

O.K. you guys should already know how I feel about the network coder for Crytek, In the immortal words of Donald Trump..... "Your Fired". After two games, same B.S, yes YOUR FIRED!!, grab your keyboard, the secretary in the front lobby has your last paycheck.

We all know about the migration failures that happen a zillion times a week, but now Crytek stepped to the plate and decided to make it worse. You ask "how could they top the migration failures?" Well let me tell you how. I have seen this happening over the last few weeks. I get my friends and we pick crash site/spears to play, in the lobby everyone picks their map. Game loads and BAM!, WTH? we are in a death match game. Wait..how the hell did that happen? did we mistakenly pick Death match? We back out, we again pick crash site, wait... WTH back in a death match game, so we play it through. End of the match everyone from both teams is like WTF just happened?

So everyone in the whole lobby backs out, our squad waits 5 min then picks crash site again, WTF? team death match now, oh and look the guys who also had backed out are having the same problem. I think to myself one day...no biggie , its a isolated incident. NOT!! play a few good games then get the usual migration problems or the same thing happens again on a different day.

Hey, well lets pile on another problem. You squad up with your friends in game chat, pick a gametype (mine/ours being crash site) 3-5 get in the game, the other 1 or 2 are not in the match, but wait; we can still talk to each other. They back out the squad, and look, there's room in the match but they still can't join our squad or game, but again we can still hear him/her. This has happened to many of my friends I play with as well as myself over and over.

Crytek what the F*** is going on??? I love this game but all these connection problem is why so many leave and trade the game. This is a awesome game, but you guys are your own worst enemy. People want to be able "to play" the game and this sort of crap is the main problem, screw the gun balance, the weapons might feel more balanced if we were all connected well to each other. Oh look, your host, but wait the host can't kill anyone, but everyone is having a ball killing the host. *sigh*

Well should I expect better? this site had problems where if you logged in when you went to reply to a thread or make a thread it asked you to sign in. So I try again.... same crap. About a few hours or a day later when I sign in everything works as it should. Hey look, the site went down for "x" amount of days for a "sercurty issue". When it finally comes back, it still happens off and on. $hit if they can't fix their website to work properly, why should I expect the game to work as a AAA game should online?

I know, I know there have been a lot of posts about Crytek lazy network coding, but had to get that off my chest, I know this complaint will fall on deaf ears anyway.
/rant

O.K. I'll lighten the mood, no reading necessary

Danger Mouse

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:06 pm

Lots' of looky loo's but no comments?
Verity Hurding

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:27 pm

Lots' of looky loo's but no comments?
AnDres MeZa

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:39 pm

I know right?

Funny if you think of it, this is sort of like a dustbowl forum.
Kelly Tomlinson

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:24 pm

I know right?

Funny if you think of it, this is sort of like a dustbowl forum.

And that's a total shame because how great this game can be. Now I see friends playing

Lil Miss

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:32 am

I've actually had this happen a few times and seemed to happen the most right after the dlc release.

I've chosen Crashsite/Spears and everyone kept getting thrown into a CTR match, other times it would throw us into TDM. I've also had a couple times trying to get a match in Team Possession and it will load Frenzy instead.

I think it's the dlc coding that sometimes throws in a gremlin that fuks with the lobby playlist loadings.

I've had this happen probably a total of 5 or 6 times since the dlc release but it lasts almost all day and won't go away until hours later or the next day.
NO suckers In Here

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:28 am

Don't know what's going on with this game but that free d/l of TC's Rainbow 6: Vagas is looking good LOL

Lewis Morel

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:38 pm

LOL, the controls to that game are odd if you play it right after playing any modern shooter.
cutiecute

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:12 am

People die too fast now, I miss the Nanosuit pros out there. If you are still lurking. I'll be stalking you. See you on the battlefield (either in 2023 or 2047!!
Johnny

Return to Crysis