E3 2016 Thread

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:03 am

Well supposedly you won't be stuck playing as one character, you will have at least two choices (unless they let you make custom characters in which case many more options). That's a start, IMO, lol
Donatus Uwasomba

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:55 am

I really want to see a New Vegas remake from Obsidian. Unlike Skyrim, they may need to convert the game from the ancient Gamebyro engine to the Creation engine but pretty much all the assets required for New Vegas are already there in Fallout 4 so while this might not be as easy as a Skyrim remaster it certainly is a lot easier than a Morrowind remake.

After all the only major complaint about New Vegas was the abysmal technical issues and bringing it to Fallout 4's engine would pretty much resolve most of that.

BethanyRhain

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:01 am

So a new Call of Cthulhu game is coming out.
ImmaTakeYour

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:17 pm

I didn't understand how someone on the bridge would also be a fighter pilot and a space marine.
Neko Jenny

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:31 am

Perhaps the character is a bit like Vader? He was kind of all these things; leading boarding parties, flying tie fighters, commanding from the bridge of capital ships
Jason Wolf

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:25 am

Vader was literally a super soldier with magical powers that nobody else in the empire had.
-__^

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:09 am

Seriously? Everyone is claiming Sony had the best Conference by far blowing everyone out of the water with little talking and constant game trailers or gameplay videos being shown. The God of War Reboot looks fantastic I mean the troll in the video said Valhalla which is set in Asgard where Odin Lives, so it's clear this game is about Norse Mythology and Vikings.

Doesn't matter what it says on the steam page, i'm saying an amusemant park DOES NOT offer the amount of content Far Harbor does with a new island with 30 different locations. It just doesn't. The fact it also has 0 story involved with the Gunners a faction DESPERATELY needing backstory and become join-able like children of atom in far harbor makes it one of the most disappointing DLC's announcements ever by bethesda.

I'm pissed: Resident Evil 7 Should have been announced before the release of Resident Evil 2 Remake, Now i'm going to have to skip RE7 because I'm trying to get caught up in chronological order and this ruins my plans :(

Steven Hardman

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:43 am

I'm sure Mankind Divided will be awesome but I refuse to watch the trailer. I want to be surprised and in awe when I play. I'm still pissed off that Mankind Divided is a sequel to the comic which happens to be a sequel to human revolution. What the hell was eidos thinking with that? -_-

Doubt we'll see it, it'll take too long to do and quite frankly i see no reason to remake it. It was the worst fallout game to release last gen, had low scores and alot of people had tons of problems. More importantly Obsidian Entertainment owns the rights and the main people who made new vegas are no longer in OE. Lets new vegas sink into the depths of disappointing fallout games and move forward with a new vegas 2 on modern tech

Averielle Garcia

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:36 am

You just upset me on a whole new level...

However, I understand it's your opinion.

Fallout New Vegas is by far the best fallout game to date (well, fallout 2 may be better depending on who you ask). It improved on every rpg element that fallout 3 introduced (and fallout 4 destroyed). Had a fantastic set of DLC, great story with 4 story lines, tons of well thought out factions, Dialogue far beyond fallout 3, and amazing new weapons along with modifications on weapons and the ability to craft ammo, a hardcoe mode. I can go on and on.
Juliet

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:43 am

So? It was still dull compared to the Sony conference last year where they kept announcing one new game after another.
[ becca ]

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:57 am

I liked New Vegas the least from all the FPS Fallouts. The least liked fallouts were 1 and 2. I still liked all the fallouts. I just liked Fallout 3 and 4 more, especially 4 which I like the best.

djimi

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:45 am

This is exactly how I feel. Especially with New Vegas. It's not popular enough to warrant a remake for the Xbox1. Heck, even Fallout 3 is just backwards compatible. I know, because I bought it off of Xbox Live for my Xbox.

I never liked New Vegas, but that's a topic for the Fallout forums, not here.

Robert

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:50 am

Uhm. Where is the mention of No Mans Sky? Is the game not ready and will not be released anytime soon? I thought Sony would go in heavy for this game at E3 and surprised no mention of it. Did I miss it?

Dylan Markese

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:45 am

Unless you are getting some great goodies with it, might as well get the digital version. After all we are still downloading a heck of a lot of data anyways, so no use really keeping discs now unless you plan on using it on multiple consoles. Also you don't have to switch discs anymore and they seem to scratch so easy now and not work, I find it I am better off getting digital now, unless they have great collector items I want to get.

Farrah Barry

Post » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:37 pm

It's still being released in August and to be honest I'm glad it wasn't shown again, we have been shown much too much. We have to remember that NMS was revealed over 2 years ago, with a myriad of trailers, gameplay vidoes and on stage presentations since.

Kevin S

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:33 am

I forget the name, but a game was shown that was exactly like No Mans Sky, but with better graphics and both similar but with different mechanics too. It looked awesome.
Pat RiMsey

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:12 am

So not exactly like NMS then.

Glad I got to see some more of the new Mount and Blade game. I was hoping they'd improve sieges (they were possibly the worst part of the last game), and it looks promising so far.

Avril Louise

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:00 am

I was called http://www.dualthegame.com/

Wayland Neace

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:05 am

No you were not. You were saying how disappointing it is that we're getting a "mediocre $10 Nuka World DLC as the finale" when that wasn't true as confirmed on Bethesda's website. Obviously it isn't going to equal the amount of content Far Harbor had, it's $5 less. But that's still $20 worth of content, similar to Skyrim's larger DLC. And with that, I would consider a $20 DLC a second larger DLC because $20 is closer to $25 than it is $10, the price of Automatron.

In regards to the setting itself it has been described as "a vast amusemant park now a lawless city of Raiders. Explore an all-new region with an open wasteland and park zones". Of course it's not the "biggest landmass" that was Far Harbor's island, but it looks like it will provide enough content for the price it's ask for.

With that said, it will no doubt be a story focused DLC like Far Harbor, Dawnguard, and Dragonborn considering its price, as all of those expansions had enough content to provide its own story. But no, apparently the issue isn't not being a second large, likely to be a story-focused DLC (despite the fact that it is all of that) that everyone wanted, but now it doesn't involve Gunners so its now the most disappointing DLC announcement from Bethesda? :huh:

I feel like you're just coming up with new reasons to be disappointed by this the more you're getting corrected.

Daniel Lozano

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:55 am

Now that is the first I've heard of this. If true, wtf. Gonna look it up now.

Edit- Wow, yea, looks like I've some reading to do. Weird that they went this route but meh, reading never hurt anyone.

Thanks for the heads up.

Yea that's what I was thinking. The digital deluxe version comes with the same stuff from the physical version. Unless someone wants the collectors edition, which comes with a box (That'd I throw out) and a toy or figure, there is no point to buying a physical copy.

Bonus points: I don't have to go to gamestop and play 21 questions just for buying a game. :P

ImmaTakeYour

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:05 am

This.

Damn, I can't wait for when this game gets released.

Laura Richards

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:07 am

And add more stuff to the Mojave. I liked New Vegas, but the landscape was really dull and boring. I spent more time prowling the Fiend territory than doing anything else.

alicia hillier

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:58 am

Same for me, Dishonored 2 is the king of the show, I can't wait to play it. Gorgeous collectors edition preordered, now if I could just avoid every new screenshot and gameplay until launch day, I have seen more than I needed.
Roisan Sweeney

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:19 am

So god of war is doing norse mythology? So that means there are gods from other cultures in different locations or something? And the whole norse mythology and the dragon at the end a lot of the video reminded of skyrim I know I know skyrim didnt invent the norse culture .......but ...well I will have to see more before I judge fully.
Karl harris

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:52 am

I'm rethinking my thoughts on Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.

I wish it was sold on gog.com.

Also i did not know it was Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare yesterday when I watched SONY's conference. Did anyone else feel the same way?

I just figured out just now that that was Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare when Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered showed up right after it.

I thought it was that one EVE Virtual Reality (VR) video game or whatever for PlayStation 4 (PS4).

Sophie Miller

PreviousNext

Return to Othor Games