Abscence OF Justice

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:03 am

After the Enclave was defeated by the Brotherhood Of Steel, the BoS left the Capital Wasteland. Raiders, Mutants, and Ghouls now roam the Waste. With no one in charge of keeping the peace, the wasteland is now worse of than it ever has been. The only beacon of hope would be anybody willing to stand up for everything in the name of peace and justice.

Simple Rules\
1.No overpowered people.
2.You may have ONE unique weapon. If two people want the same weapon, they can work out an agreement in PMs.
3.You can have 4 Perks and 3 Tag Skills.
4.You can be any race and any side of karma.
5.MOST IMPORTANTLY: Have fun! :fallout:

Name:
Alias:
Perks:
Weapons:
Armor/Clothing: (DLC armor is allowed! (: )
Unique Weapon:
(I'll be an example)

Name: Alfons Steiner
Alias: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Race: Human
Tag Skills: Small Guns, Explosives, Sneak
Perks: Sniper, Mister Sandman, Demolition Expert, Commando
Appearance: Black hair right below his jaw. Purple Eyes, and piercings on his ears and nose.
Weapons: Infiltrator, Nuka-Grenades, Frag Grenades,
Armor/Clothing:Enclave Power Armor (Helmet has a black paint job on it.) / Pre-War Hat, Grimy Pre-War Business Suit, Tortoiseshell glasses
Unique Weapon: Sid's Repeater (from The Hold Out RPG)
Philip Rua

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:51 am

Name: Alan Rice
Alias: Rice
Race: Caucasian
Tag Skills: Melee, Unarmed, Speech
Perks: Iron Fist, Light Step, Ninja
Weapons: Assault Rifle, two trench knifes.
Armor/Clothing: Raider Throwdown Armor
Unique Weapon: Vampires Edge.
Cash n Class

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:57 pm

Name: Andrew horfon
Alias: Death on the wind
Race: human
Tag Skills: Big guns,small guns,and explosives
Perks: sniper,gun nut, and light step
Weapons: sniper rifle,plasma pistol,5 bottlecap mines,combat knife
Armor/Clothing: bos power armour
Unique Weapon: modified automatic snipe rifle w/ bayonet

:coolvaultboy:
Crystal Clear

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:52 pm

We'll start as soon as we get at least two more people
Lauren Dale

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:23 pm

Name: James Shepherd
Alias: Nememiah
Race: Caucasian
Tag Skills: Small Guns, Sneak, Medicine
Perks: Commando, Lawbringer, Sniper, Animal friend
Weapons: Combat knife, 10mm pistol
Armor/Clothing: Leather armour
Unique Weapon: Archangel, a customized hunting rifle with increased accuracy and power.

My first RP btw, just to let you know :)
Da Missz

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:00 pm

Name: Jake Echo
Alias: Echo
Race: Human, Caucasian
Tag Skills: Energy Weapons, Speech, and Unarmed
Perks:Commando, Grim Reapers Sprint (Considering action points are not in play in RPs, Grim reaper's sprint will alow me to Have much better reflexes and i will be much faster.)Finesse,(better chance to kill on first shot.)Sniper.
Weapons: Tri-Beam Laser, 7 Nuka Grenades (with schematics to make them), Spiked Knuckles.
Armor/Clothing: Outcast Power armor
Appearance (Facial Features and Complexion):About 6"0, Lightly Tanned, With Medium-Length Dark Brown hair that comes down to a fringe to the right, above his Icey Blue eyes, And a scar on his cheek from an encounter with a deathclaw.
Unique Weapon: Victory Sniper Rifle (That my character is modifying.)
Starting Karma: Neutral
Bio: Jake has lived most of his life as a BoS soldier, he then started to rebel because of the Brotherhoods ways and joined the Outcast.
C.L.U.T.C.H

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:32 pm

(OOC: Okay now we can start! But we will all eventually meet up in Megaton.)

Alfons was walking through the horrid wasteland, his armor stained in blood. "Every minute is a fight for survival. I thought the wasteland would get better after the kid from Vault 101 activated the purifier. I guess I was wrong..." Alfons kept walking the he fell off of a small cliff, he turned to see a giant heap of metal. What is that? He started running towards it, he noticed a sign that said "Megaton". He followed the signs pointing to it. Well look at this a nice little settlement, one that is hopefully still peaceful. Alfons walked through the gate and entered the town.
Miranda Taylor

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:46 am

Jake And his squad walked through the wastes "Theres a guy in megaton named "Jericho" Who says he found some sort of a weird energy weapon." Said Jakes squad captain Seth Marshall. "Damn, We have to go to the [censored] settlements at the ass end of the wasteland, while the initiates just sit back at fort indepence, sipping tea. Why don't we just send Theodore. Hes used to being at The ass end, your ass end kissing it. " Jake remarked. "Hey shut the [censored] up Echo!". Theodore yelled to Jake. Theodore was a kiss up. He was always up the captains ass, trying to get on his good side, and trying to impress him. The captain Didn't like Jake. So Theodore didn't like Jake. "Why don't you shut the [censored] up, before i knock your teeth out of your [censored] skull!." Jake said to Theodore. "You won't do anything about it!" Theodore said to Jake angrily " You wanna [censored] bet on it? " Jake said as he walked up to Theodore. Theodore was short and fat. While Jake was tall and slender, but none the less very strong. Theodore was afraid of Jake but tried to act tough. "Hey, knock it off you two!" The captain yelled angrily. "Unless you two would like to be exiled, then go ahead, but other wise, keep walking." Jake shot Theodore an angry glare from under his helmet, as did Theodore. So they started walking to Megaton, from Fort Independence.
Josh Lozier

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:52 pm

Rice looked up from the dead corpse of the raider. Megaton loomed in the distance. Rice got a few rounds of the raiders corpse then holstered his assault rifle. He started to make his way towards Megaton. He was heading there for food and safety. Right now he hardly had any food left except for some dandy boy apples. About twenty minutes later Rice was standing in front of Megaton. He walked in casually and nodded to Lucas Sims. The man nodded back. Rice had grown to be good friends with Lucas. They hunted together and a lot of times worked on Megaton. Rice was thinking of moving to Megaton. Right now he resided with a scavenger south of Megaton. Rice then decided he would head over to Moriarty's Saloon. He needed a drink.
Marquis deVille

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 pm

James stood in the middle of the darkened room. A musty smell filled the building, mixed with something more sinister. He looked about at the corpses strewn across the wooden floorboards. Good people. Dead people. There was nothing left for him here.

He turned to leave, but he heard a noise as he stepped towards the door. He stopped, and stooped to pick up the page beneath his boot. It was stained with blood. Some of the writing was just about legible... "Luke." A page from the Bible. It's strange how one thing can trigger a thought, and this simple passage reminded James of his childhood, growing up in Rivet City behind the metal walls protection. His parents had been devout Christians, and as such James was programmed with a strong sense of morality. It saddened him the wasteland had no such sense of right and wrong. He had left the confines of the city to correct the evil of the wastes, adopting the name "Nememiah." He realized soon that he had taken up a job that was too much for one man, and that had led him to the Regulators.

And so, here he was. In the middle of the dead Regulator HQ. He guessed it had been quick to go without the Brotherhood holding back the super mutants. Nememiah. It seemed pathetically appropriate now, naming himself after the angel of Justice. He left the shack and stepped into the cool, evening air. If it was a new beginning he was after, he would find it in Megaton. There was a long journey ahead. Shouldering his rifle, he continued his pilgrimage.
Symone Velez

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:35 pm

Alfons headed to Moriarty's Saloon, he went in side and sat at the bar, "Hey Gob what's up?" Gob said, "Nothing much Alfons, whats up with your armor?" Alfons replyed, "I got into a small fight down at Evergreen Mills." Alfons got his drink and started chugging away, "It's been a while since I've been back in Megaton. So many familiar faces."
Amy Melissa

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:09 pm

Alfons headed to Moriarty's Saloon, he went in side and sat at the bar, "Hey Gob what's up?" Gob said, "Nothing much Alfons, whats up with your armor?" Alfons said, "I got into a small fight down at Evergreen Mills." Sid got his drink and started chugging away. "It's been a while since I've been back in Megaton. So many familiar faces."

[OOC: Re-read that, its really jumbled it up lol.]
Mandi Norton

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Name: Samantha Fowl
Alias: Just Sam or 'Fowl'
Race: Human, Caucasian
Tag Skills: Sneak, Melee Weapons, Lockpick
Perks: Thief, Ninja, Black Widow (Easier to negogiate with males), Mister Sandman
Weapons: Trench Knife, 10mm Pistol.
Armor/Clothing: Merc Adventurer
Apperance: About 5"9, blue eyes, wavey brown hair with a lock of it falling over her face.
Unique Weapon: Stabhappy
-----------------------------

Sam sat on her bed Megaton common house, her place of residence for the last few months. She had been a slave for a group of raiders for a year before she managed to steal a knife from one of the sleeping raiders and escape.

Same rubbed her eyes and and stretched, she'd been working at the Brass Lantern to keep her alive and had been working late recently. She pulled on her boots that had been beside a footlocker against the wall. She greeted a few people before getting up and heading into the startling light outside, raising one hand to shelter her eyes. Sam let out a sigh as her eyes stopped aching from the light and lowered her arm. She looked around and decided to visit Moriaty's Saloon for a quick drink.

She tightened her belt as she stepped in, smelling the familiar smell of alcohol and smoke lingering in the air. She stepped up to the bar and sat down, resting her arms on it. She waited until some traveler she hadn't seen before was served before catching the attention of Gob. "Just a shot of whisky for
me today Gob..." She muttered, still tired. "As you wish." He reached under the bar and pulled out a bottle and two shot glasses, filling it and looking around for Moriaty before treating himself to a drink. Sam smiled and pushed a few bottle caps over the bar. "Thanks Gob."
Sophh

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:26 am

On their way to Megaton, They noticed a wastelander who had picked up a plasma rifle, "Hey, your going to have to give that to us" Captain Marshall said to the wastelander. "No way! I found this, its mine! Your not taking this from me, I earned it!" The wastelander said rebelliously to the captain "I'm afraid thats not your decision." Marshall said. "Hey, come on captain, just let him have it, lets go." Jake said to the captain. The captain looked at Jake oddly, "What Echo? Your going soft on us?" The captain said to Jake. The wastelander started to walk away with the rifle. "Where do you think your going?" The captain yelled to the wastelander as he ran up behind him and grabbed him. "Captain knock it off lets just go!" Jake yelled. "He doesn't deserve the way your treating him, and your really starting to piss me off!" Jake yelled once again to the captain. "Oh, does that mean you'd be mad if I did this?" the captain said to Jake as he grabbed the wastelander by the neck and punched him square in his mouth. "You piece of [censored]!" Jake
yelled as he ran over to the captain and threw him to the ground, he dropped the wastelander "Get out of here!" Jake yelled to the wastelander as he pinned Captain Marshall to the ground. The wastelander started running, but Theodore took out his rifle and shot him in the back. He fell to the ground. He was dead. "[censored]! You Idiot!" Jake yelled to Theodore as he punched Marshall in the skull and got up, he ran over to Theodore.

Theodore aimed his rifle at Jake, but Jake was too quick. Jake ran to Theodore and grabbed his rifle out of his hands. He held it by the stock, and whipped it over Theodore's thick skull. He threw the rifle and threw a right a hook at Theodore, dazing him. Jake quickly ducked, just in time, for Marshall had just thrown a punch and would've hit Jake in the back of the head if he wouldn't have ducked. Jake grabbed Marshalls fist out of the air, "Would you be mad if i did this?" Jake said slyly as he whipped Marshall's arm in the opposite direction. A loud snapping noise was heard, followed by the shrill cries of Captain Marshall. Jake tossed Marshall to the ground. He looked over his shoulder and could see 3 figures looming over the horizon. Super Mutants.

They started hauling over to where Jake was. Jake ran over to a nearby Rock and slid behind it. He peeked around the corner and watched as the mutants picked up his squad members and threw them over their shoulders. Theodore had no clue what was happening, and Marshall was screaming like a little girl. one of the super mutants punched Marshall in the face. Shutting him up. They walked towards where Jake was hiding. "[censored]!" Jake whispered under his breath. As they got closer Jake maneuvered around the rock making no noise. But his armor, squeeked once. "What was that?" one of the mutants said. "Just the wind." The other said dumbly. Jake hid until the Mutants were out of sight. He let out a sigh of relief, "Idiots.." Jake said as he went to the wastelanders corpse. He was dead. So he took his plasma rifle. He then headed for Megaton. It was about 10 minutes away.
tannis

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:07 pm

Alfons finished his drink, and then he pulled out a picture of him and his friend Sid. A note on the back said, "Wish you were here!" Alfons then said, "So Gob whats been happening lately?" Gob shrugged his shoulders. Alfons said, "Sometimes your no help." He stood up and stretched, "Man this power armor sure gets heavy when you wear it all the time!" Alfons sat beside the girl sitting at the bar, "So you new in town, or have you been living here for a while now?"
Scott Clemmons

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:01 pm

[OOC: Satisfocalypse, was your character in the Enclave or is he just using the armor?]
Ricky Rayner

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:17 pm

Sam looked up at the armoured stranger. "Uh... Bit of both I guess." She smiled. "Been here a few months. The only way I know what date it is would be ask someone with a computer or something so I can't tell you how many months. Calander's are hard to come by." She smiled again and drained her shot, nodding to Gob to supply another one. "What about you? I've not seen you here before but Gob here seems to know you." She looked at Gob as she said this, watching him refill her shot glass.
Darian Ennels

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:23 pm

Jake finally arrived in Megaton. He searched for the man named Jericho and was told hes usually in "Moriarty's Saloon" Jake headed up the unstable catwalk to the bar, that creaked and shivered from the number of people that were on it. He headed into the bar and asked the Ghoul who was serving drinks if he knew where a man named Jericho was.
sally R

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:08 pm

[OOC: Satisfocalypse, was your character in the Enclave or is he just using the armor?]

(OOC: Just wearing it, never was part of it)
Alfons said, "I delivered Gob's letters to his foster mom, since he is stuck here all of time. I'm kind of new here, I just back from traveling around the East Coast." Alfons looked at the picture again, "I came back here after I found out about my friend Sid, he was in the Enclave. He helped out this one outpost fight of the Brotherhood." He put away the picture, "Other that I don't have a real home, I'm just a loner."
Music Show

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:02 pm

Sam nodded and glanced at the picture then the armor the man was wearing. "So you're an Enclave supporter, huh?" She said quietly, glancing a Sid. "I'm suprised Gob here still has his head attached still." She looked at Gob who smiled and went to talk to new armored arrivals. She looked at the floor, with this many armoured people in one place, she was suprised the floor hadn't given way. She shrugged it off and drained her glass and looked back at Alfons. "So how do you survive? Hunting mole rat's or something?"
Petr Jordy Zugar

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:12 pm

Jake looked over to the man in power armor suspiciously, and waited for the bartenders answer. "Yeah, hes right over there. By the way, the names gob you need anything?" Gob said to Jake "Thanks but no, im fine." Jake headed over to Jericho.

"Hey you said you found some tech?" Jake said to Jericho. "How do you know?" Jericho said to Jake "Because im in the Outcasts... Your the one who told us." Jake said to Jericho impatiently. "The guy I talked to was shorter then you, and he wasn't wearing a helmet." Jericho said to Jake. "Man, this guy is an idiot..." Jake thought to himself. "Yes, that was my former captain. Im in his squad." Jake said as Jericho looked at him suspiciously "What do you mean, He was your "Former" Captain?" Jericho said as he squinted at Jake. "What is this, Twenty Question? Just give me the tech and i'll be going." Jake said angrily to Jericho. "I don't like yor attitude!" Jericho yelled at Jake. Jake could tell this conversation was headed in the wrong direction. "Look, I dont want any tr-" Jake was cut off by the barrel of Jericho's Rifle pressed against his mouth.

Jake heard the residents gasp and start to run out of the bar. The man in the Enclave armor stood up and was about to say something, but Jericho aimed his rifle at him, "Sit down!!" Jericho yelled angrily. But as soon as the rifle pointed away from Jake, Jake swung his fist into Jericho's gut, Jericho grunted, dropped his weapon and grabbed his stomach. As his weapon hit the ground a round went off as the people in the bar started to scream. The dinging of the bullet bouncing off the rusted sheet metal of the bar, could be heard echoing around the room. The bullet hit the whiskey bottle of the girl who was sitting next to the man in the power armor, shards flew everywhere just missing her head.

Jake took off his helmet, "Oops sorry about that." Jake said to the girl, but just as he finished his sentence Jericho got up and gave him a mean jab in the face. "I guess that was a bad time to take off my helmet" Jake thought, as he heard people around the bar cheering, "Fight! Fight! Fight!" "If they want to see a fight, they'll see a fight." Jake thought as he stood back up, and swung a right hook into Jerichos jaw. Jericho collapsed to the ground. He was out cold. "Well it wasn't much of a fight, but its still considered one right?" Jake said smartly as he brushed himself off. He checked Jericho's pockets until he found some odd looking Power cells. He'd never seen them before. He put them in his equipment pouch, and walked over to the bar, "On second thought, i think ill have a bottle of whiskey." Jake said looking at Gob. "Here ya go! On the house that was amazing!" Gob said.
Adam Baumgartner

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Alfons said, "No I don't support the Enclave. The way I survive is my friends, they give me strength." Alfons went into the backroom and changed into his suit. "Well thats a load off of your shoulders!" He went back to sit down, "All of my weapons are named after my friends. Such as Sid's Repeater, Allison's Assault Rifle, and Roy's Gatling Laser." Alfons pulled out the rifle and looked it over. Yep these have saved me plenty a time. Alfons saw the bar fight, "I knew people in wasteland were violent but, dang it can't there be one moment of complete peace?"
u gone see

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:38 pm

She stared at the the 'fight' that unfolded before her. She looked at the limp figure of Jericho lay on the floor and couldn't help but think that the bastard deserved it. She watched the armoured figure recieve the whiskey and went to drink her third shot, only to find a pieces of glass in it. She looked at the man and grumbled, "Thanks for that." She tossed the glass out of it onto the floor along with the liquid contents and asked Gob for another glass. She felt a warm trickle of liquid run down her cheek and raised her hand to touch it. A shard of glass had cut her across the cheek bone when her whiskey bottle was destroyed. "And that..." She smirked and wiped her cheek with her hand.
Johanna Van Drunick

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Name: Edward Grey
Alias: Ed
Race: Human, African-American
Appearance: 6'0", with brown skin and eyes, short black hair, and a lean build
Tag Skills: Small Guns, Sneak, Science
Perks: Commando, Entomologist, Sniper, Animal Friend
Weapons: Infiltrator, Combat Shotgun, Frag Grenades, Pulse Grenades, Combat Knife
Armor/Clothing: Combat Helmet, Ranger Combat Armor (no insignia)
Unique Weapon: Ol' Painless w/scope

________________________________________________________________________________

Edward was traveling in the Capital Wastleland not too far from Megaton. He looked to his left and saw a clutch of Mirelurk eggs by the river. He snuck over to the clutch and cut open one of the eggs with his knife and ate the unborn embryo, savoring the flavor. He then took two more eggs and then ran away when the parents came back to check on their clutch. Edward saw Megaton in the distance and thought, "It is getting pretty late, so I guess I'll go there to be safe." He then walked the rest of the way to Megaton, encountering nothing but a Giant Radscorpion and its tiny(relatively, about 1/3 the size of a Radroach), milk-white young feeding on a freshly-killed Brahmin. Currently preoccupied with their meal, the arachnids left Edward alone as he walked to Megaton's gate and entered the town.

Once he entered Megaton, Edward got a bed inside the Megaton Common House and headed to Moriarty's Saloon for a drink. When he entered he saw Gob and said, "Hey Gob, long time no see, how's it going for you nowadays." Gob just said, "Same old, same old, I'm still Moriarty's slave." Edward then said, "Sorry about that, I wish I could do something about your predicament, but I'm only one man and Moriarty is far too powerful in this town. Anyway, I'd just like some water, alcohol dulls my senses." As Gob left to get his drink, Edward sat down next to a woman and a man in Enclave Power Armor.

Edward had seen the Enclave before, and after witnessing Enclave soldiers murdering Wastelanders and sapient Ghouls, he gave them a very wide berth. He was just about to start converstion after hearing little bits of their's when a bar brawl broke out. Afterwards he said to the man in Power Armor as Gob came back with his drink, "Never a dull day in the Wasteland, huh?"
Katey Meyer

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:37 am

Jake felt pretty awkward. All the eyes in the bar were on him. A handful people went over to shake his hand, and congratulate him. " Jeez.. was this guy really that bad?" Jake thought as the residents started congratulating him.

Jake looked at the girl whos glass he had accidently shattered. She was bleeding, "Oh, im sorry about that. I guess things got a little...out of hand." Jake said. I guess it wasn't really his fault, after all it was Jericho's gun. But none the less, she was hurt and he felt responsibility for that. he looked at the man who was wearing the Power armour, and figured that he might know a thing or two about technology. "Hey have you seen anything like these before?" Jake said pulling something out of his pouch, and opening his hand revealing the strange power cells Jericho was carrying.
James Potter

Next

Return to Fallout Series Discussion