Abscence OF Justice

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:37 pm

I had moved silently with the group for a while now, not sleeping either. I sighed, thinking about what had recently happened, I didn't know what to think of it at all. I just kept pacing, wondering what to do. I pulled out my 44. Magnum, wondering what I was going to use it for. I had another one as well, so I sighed. I kept staring at the Magnum, wondering what to do with it. I walked over and sat near a man I recognised as Rice, I didn't care about anything at the moment. I was thinking about how to best protect Nememiah, I sighed again, thinking hard on what to do.
Beulah Bell

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:08 pm

The noise of conversation stirred Nememiah. He opened his eyes - it was still night, that much was clear. Sitting up, he noticed a new figure standing amongst the group. He approached, cautiously at first, but judging by the others reactions to this man he was not a threat. He greeted the newcomer, and they exchanged names.
"A doctor eh? Can't tell you how relieved I am to have a proper medical proffesional with us! My knowledge of medecine is very basic. It'll be nice to have an experienced doctor to work with." Nememiah said, shaking Taylor's hand.
Looking around at the rest of the group, he noticed something was wrong. Some of them were looking over their shoulders, nervously, others had expressions of worry on their faces. He looked to Alfons, to see how the leader of the group was doing... but his eyes failed to find him amongst the crowd.
"Where's Alfons?" he asked, half knowing the answer already, but hoping he was wrong.
Mandy Muir

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:50 pm

I walked up to Nememiah, wondering what to say to him. "Well, he isn't here, I know that much," I muttered to him, cutting back on what I really knew. I'd seen what happened to him, but I was to late, if I'd gone after them myself I knew I'd be screwed. I'd noticed the note, so I sighed, I'd better get everyone moving, I thought. "Well, actually, he was taken by the Enclave, but we're going after him," I said to Nememiah, "Okay! Since Alfons has been, well, taken, we're going after him!" I yelled out, hoping I was making the 'right' choice.

((OOC: Saftisocalypse, a new thread would be a good idea... Gone over 200 posts.))
Robert Jackson

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:49 pm

(OOC: Great Idea Francois, moderator can lock this topic)

http://www.gamesas.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=990959
Benjamin Holz

Previous

Return to Fallout Series Discussion