Automatron DLC lacking?

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:13 am

=P i was been sarcastic and 10$ is what it cost bc 5$ this day u get skins or if u lucky u get a new weapon.......

lol skins on Dota i think cost 2 dollar each......... right Automatron isnt worth 10$...................

Laura

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:57 pm

This reminds me of all those "Dead Money suxs" threads from back in the day.

Vickey Martinez

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:14 am

- ONE. That is useless vs armour present in vanilla and the variants dont differ much.

- the pistol and melee are ineffective. The electric is awful in comparison to an upgraded laser rifle still.

- 1 you meet in only one location, the other 1 you only meet on specific quests

- fallout 3's companions had fully voiced even in DLC dialouge and that was like.. 8 years ago?

- thats 4 quests.. Not alot.

- ingame robots, while NPC is correct.. All theyre really meant for in the DLC's unpolished state is to be your companion. They all have the same personality, regardless.

AND AGAIN on the last point, if you freaking read my posy - all players will gravitate toward "endgame"- usually either a sentry or a mr handy that has legs with top-tier armour and weapons. Theres not much variety up there..

To the extent some modification slots only have one option, just to pad things out.
Shaylee Shaw

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:59 am

Cry more please, feed me your entitled tears.

Ebou Suso

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:06 pm

u lost there dude. Most player have gravitate toward the settlement building. Even i was surprise how popular it become. (well really i wasnt is a really popular mechanic on most game)

The DLC deliver what promise for 10$ is a good price. And isnt over price.

I really still dont get why u are unhappy when they actually make a maketing campaing saying what was going to be on the DLC.

Britta Gronkowski

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:19 am

I'm more than satisfied with it for $10. The quest line took me about three hours, which is more than I was expecting. The robot crafting is awesome and really customizable. We got new weapons, armor, and power armor. A new source of radiant quests and the ability to build in the Mechanist's Lair, which has a TON of potential to be a really cool personal settlement location. I wasn't expecting a big expansive story line. I was expecting about an hour worth of quest content and got three times that. I'm happy.

LittleMiss

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:59 am

Let me see if I understand something correctly. You think the weapons and armors introduced in the DLCs should be top tier end game?

You realize the DLC can be started at level 15? So either those people starting it at lower levels will never see said weapons and armor or they'll be getting gear that is overpowered for their level. Just my opinion, but neither of those sound like a good idea to me. On top of that, of every DLC is expected to do the same, you get the problem of power creep with ever more powerful weapons being introduced. Also not a good idea.
Shirley BEltran

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:40 pm

Since there's currently three open discussions about this, let's use this topic for now:

http://www.gamesas.com/topic/1599366-if-automatron-is-our-ideal-10-dlc-im-nervous/page-1

Donatus Uwasomba

Previous

Return to Fallout 4