Best Crysis 3 Players

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:24 am

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Ascari , you are one of the great players in this game :)

Lol.. thanks for the compliment man.. but I am just ordinary player. However I don't enjoy the low pings as you guys do. Today I played on AUS server with 45 ping, 15 other players had 400+.. fair? no.. its hard work. So when I come on IK with 360 ping is no different. There is no advantage to high or low ping. The game is so broken nothing can be trusted or relied on anymore.

Just have to do what you can to make it a fun experience.
Francesca

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:49 am

Don't know guys , but from what i see ddevi14uk use Marshall in all maps and i see him using other weapon , and if i don't remember bad once on airport he change team to balance. I'm nowbody to say he is the best or he is not , i can say he is 1 of the most taff to kill players i meet...
Raptor , sorry but you rage too much for a civil discusion sorry....
And i share fully the opinion of Ascari , he say some very true things , think about it guys .
Peace not war !
Lisa Robb

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:58 am

This is for all Raptor, look what i founded:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U7fD9CDrNo
Shannon Lockwood

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:15 am

Don't forget to read this ........

P.S. This is my opinion only .... you might have a different one, please don't use this thread to create problems :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtrKaKKVnX8&list=TLsOzn7dpoamuYNOL6AgSWIlFtepsivJWu

I played against war_spirit and he's excellent player, I never played against SDub or you so I can judge but from what I can see is that SDub is an excellent player too .....

One thing worth mentioning here, whether you win or lose against someone you should have respect to that person, and it's not what I see here ...
ruCkii

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:28 pm

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Ascari , you are one of the great players in this game :)

Lol.. thanks for the compliment man.. but I am just ordinary player. However I don't enjoy the low pings as you guys do. Today I played on AUS server with 45 ping, 15 other players had 400+.. fair? no.. its hard work. So when I come on IK with 360 ping is no different. There is no advantage to high or low ping. The game is so broken nothing can be trusted or relied on anymore.

Just have to do what you can to make it a fun experience.

The game is broken indeed and I totally agree to have fun in any server :) ..... waiting for BF4 so I can move though :) :)
-__^

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:13 pm

Noooo , Crysis 3 is not broken , it's only that never get finished...we're still in beta testing... a neverending beta...
From what i see and play on beta of BF4 (this beta!!! lol ) i realy don't like it , beh not a surprize i don't like not even BF3 :P but i have a eye on TitanFall , that seems to be fitfull for me hoping will be balanced enaf...

Caming back to our topic... the players that i play with/against and think they are very good are: Blutaar666 , Roland , lToXiQl , Omegasamuray , Ascari , WarSpirit , ecc ...realy are a lot more i only give some example ... :P
I want only to thank to all who teach me and play with me without laffing of me becouse i'm a noob and they are awsome :D and are many players to thank to ;)
So thank you all :)
IsAiah AkA figgy

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:31 am

There are lots of good players in this game and everyone has different opinion, so for me the best player for this game is the player who has unlocked nanosuit reboot skill assessment.. I don't know who has unlocked it, but whoever did is the best one..
GabiiE Liiziiouz

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:34 am

MAXIMUM E-PEANUS DETECTED

no.1 king boss NATARAJA - ho dont cheat
x_JeNnY_x

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:58 am

I remember you got owned last match while you had ur squad with you by me only :) ..
Manuel rivera

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:53 pm

+1 Crysis 2 reference
Amanda Furtado

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:52 am

Remember Maui.....

Looks like he's back.....

http://crysis3s.com/stats_pc/MauiHawaiiUSA
Yung Prince

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:03 am

Remember Maui.....

Damn...

Speaking about really skilled players, this weekend I met this guy: http://crysis3s.com/stats_pc/AcyonZ

Does anybody know him? He was teaming up with ToXjQ, both used the GOLD tag, and this AcyonZ scored even more kills than ToX!
Iain Lamb

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:24 am

It doesn't matter whatever their name is... But there is one thing both have in common...

link removed

^^ Sorry to refer that site.. But researching from many days now I believe that both players are fake... I know many of you won't agree with me but I am not going to believe any of them until I watch them playing in person...
Sammie LM

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:02 pm

It doesn't matter whatever their name is... But there is one thing both have in common...

^^ Sorry to refer that site.. But researching from many days now I believe that both players are fake... I know many of you won't agree with me but I am not going to believe any of them until I watch them playing in person...

Please remove that link. They don't need more advertising.

However, I found something interesting there: how customisable can an aimbot be! I was used to the blatant aimbots in Crysis 2 (MK60 firing in circles, 12 headshots around the map in 2 seconds), but THIS! It can be so finely tuned that it can be very hard to tell that they are using an aimbot. Amazing. Now I can't trust the good aim of anybody.
electro_fantics

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:59 am

Please remove that link. They don't need more advertising.

However, I found something interesting there: how customisable can an aimbot be! I was used to the blatant aimbots in Crysis 2 (MK60 firing in circles, 12 headshots around the map in 2 seconds), but THIS! It can be so finely tuned that it can be very hard to tell that they are using an aimbot. Amazing. Now I can't trust the good aim of anybody.

sorry bro, both of them players are same person, ahh did I say already I was at ts3 while playing with aq****x? and tox, man I can say they have different voice.. nah aq.. he sux as player, after few weeks he goes from 1.5kd to 6.0!!! I got prove by 3separate source that hes faking ppl accounts.
He did even used GOLD clan tag WTF?! GOLD team was playing last time 1y ago crysis2, all gold members moved to ''pro'' gaming scene or NXZL clan, this player faking ''GOLD clan tag'' must be seriously mental handicaped about better players

last time I say that toxic is legit player u dumbasses, even my Slovak friend playing quake know him LOL

These kid fvcks need grow up, they thinks we skilled, average ppl(I am average) n pro are cheating like all the time, cus they get killcam butthurt :3

I dont say it often,
please LOCK THREAD
Sasha Brown

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:45 am

NEVICA is a pretty good player!!
Jessica Thomson

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:20 am

Remember Maui.....

Damn...

Speaking about really skilled players, this weekend I met this guy: http://crysis3s.com/stats_pc/AcyonZ

Does anybody know him? He was teaming up with ToXjQ, both used the GOLD tag, and this AcyonZ scored even more kills than ToX!

I banned him on my server two weeks ago, enough to look at his history
http://crysis3s.com/stats_pc/AcyonZ/history#xppm,kdr,wlr,general.kills
Austin Suggs

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:01 pm

I banned him on my server two weeks ago, enough to look at his history
http://crysis3s.com/stats_pc/AcyonZ/history#xppm,kdr,wlr,general.kills

Hmmm, interesting, it seems he installed some funny software on 7 November. Thanks!
kennedy

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:13 am

Banned from the 3 TDM servers 2 weeks ago also.
And the admin from "Funky Funny Server" banned him too
Karl harris

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:13 pm

Is he getting banned because of autoaim usage or just being a good player?
Hot

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:53 pm

Is he getting banned because of autoaim usage or just being a good player?

Did you follow the link posted by RTR150?
Zoe Ratcliffe

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:54 am

Yes I did. His K/D ratio is extraordinary. So was he using an aimbot in your opinion.
Louise Dennis

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:08 pm

Yes I did. His K/D ratio is extraordinary. So was he using an aimbot in your opinion.

No. His KDR was between 1.5-1.8 until November 7th. That day it skyrocketed: 2.0 that day, 3.8 in November 8th, 5.8 in November 9th. Nobody improves so fast by natural means. Funny thing is from November 13th his KDR has dropped to more reasonable levels, he probably noticed he was being banned from servers too fast.
JaNnatul Naimah

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:56 am

+1 rtr and felip. Didn t expect sth from you.
Natalie J Webster

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:28 pm

NEVICA is the best Crysis 3 player, period!!!!
brenden casey

PreviousNext

Return to Crysis