Best Crysis 3 Players

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:05 am

After 900 hours of C3 here's the list of best players I've ever met, feel free to say which ones are yours.

1) ddevi14uk
2) Xx-yurkii-xX
3) Lycii & CPTALCATRAZ96IT

P.S. This is my opinion only .... you might have a different one, please don't use this thread to create problems :)

P.S. Don't tell me they use aa cause my answer will be use aa and try to do better :)
Charlie Sarson

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:11 am

When I can see players struggling in a lan, I will say who is the best.
yessenia hermosillo

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:36 pm

I remember playing against Lycii in one server. He/she owned the place. Very good player. I have not played against the others you mention.

Nevica
Anna Watts

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:31 am

So much for being the best crysis 3 players.

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/8466/5ivc.jpg

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4636/td6v.jpg
Harry Hearing

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:54 am

hmm annoying ppls, too much laser show :3
lydia nekongo

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:47 am

Xx-yurkii-xX mmm hes approved noob, everytime he meet good players he just quick rage server, what a plush balls

without uber nub friendly perks & laggy connection players above just random low kd boobs -_-

okkie mine skill level list: (active c3 players)

IToXjQI
Akymaj
TonnyAmontee
eLit-MiLan
IIstuntmanII
theGoDFatherGT13
ISDubI
Ekniip
!beef

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:40 am

It makes me angry seeing this players being the top crysis 3 players!

How stupid can you be?!

Havent you watched any toxic, akymaj, sdub, demonix, slystyle Video?

You outed yourself as retarded, after 900 hours of playing this game saying some Ik players are the best one.

Here s the right list and all of you will accept that:

1. Toxic (best aim with high sense )

2. Akymaj + bitey + crazyfist ( best trackers with low sense)

3. Sdub, whitewillow, lyrus, demonix, damage, slystyle, zick, warspirit, deathkizzz, stylesofbeyond

4. Godfather, scorpion, the Rest of the fvic/sith/hnt/guys
5. +Rest: randipoo, alci, devipoo etc.
stevie trent

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:06 pm

ddevi14uk best player? LOL
Say me at least one multiplayshooter where best players play with shotguns? COD? Battlefield? May be Counter-Strike?
Shiarra Curtis

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:23 am

When I can see players struggling in a lan, I will say who is the best.

I do struggle with LAN , I have 1 MB internet speed and I live far away from any C3 server :)
Rudi Carter

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:52 am

So much for being the best crysis 3 players.

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/8466/5ivc.jpg

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4636/td6v.jpg

Well this is ur list maybe but not mine , I can kill both damage or war when I play against them but it's very hard to kill devil or yurkii or even lycii when facing head to head with them , and btw damage ping at these photos is really high compared to urs ,devil and war ...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts though :)
Chris Johnston

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:19 am

hmm annoying ppls, too much laser show :3

Yep laser is being used by every single player now which is really annoying ...
helen buchan

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:58 pm

Xx-yurkii-xX mmm hes approved noob, everytime he meet good players he just quick rage server, what a plush balls

without uber nub friendly perks & laggy connection players above just random low kd boobs -_-

okkie mine skill level list: (active c3 players)

IToXjQI
Akymaj
TonnyAmontee
eLit-MiLan
IIstuntmanII
theGoDFatherGT13
ISDubI
Ekniip

When you come face to face with yurkii on any server he plays in and you are alone you are dead :) , we are not talking about what's his choice of servers we are talking about when facing him in battle :) ...

For IToXjQI , well not sure why anti cheat didn't get this guy but no human being is able to aim that fast with any ping and on any server !!!! , he must be an alien :p

Akymaj & Tonny are very good players but when facing with devil or lycii I find latest ones better, sorry to say that guys but this is my personal opinion :)

Thanks for sharing ur thoughts m8 :)
Adam

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:25 am

@King :
It's so funny to see the Others raging at you with "the best C3 player" :D :D :D
They forget to read the part with "that is my opinion" and "i've ever met" so fast everibody think : WTF this are the best players from C3 ??? Haw limited human mind is but this is hapening when certain people walk around with 2 heads and no brain ... and they post on you're tread too :D :D :D

P.S. For the cronicles ToX is not the best player in acuracy+reaction from C3 but from all shooters around.

P.S.2.0 Lycii i meet only 1 time in a server time ago and i kill it with the gauss atachment on fy , did this make me better ? ;) :P no answer need :D :D :D
(was clouse combat , not distance , and don't ask me haw i did becouse i was more concern to change my pants so hard i get scared)
Jaylene Brower

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:59 pm

How stupid can you be?!

You outed yourself as retarded, after 900 hours of playing this game saying some Ik players are the best one.

3. Sdub, whitewillow, lyrus, demonix, damage, slystyle, zick, warspirit, deathkizzz, stylesofbeyond

lol although I said we don't want to fight in this thread but it seems we have an IK hater here !!!!! IK team must have kicked ur aass so many times that you're writing what u did lol .....

Anyways as I said before regarding toxiq we are talking about human beings not aliens ... and sorry for ur 2nd and 3rd list, with all do respect to all mentioned players, I can fight against them with some difficulty but not as the same difficulty that I'll face in front of my 3 mentioned players, they are great players and I admit, they'll give you a good match (you'll win sometimes and they will win sometimes) ..

Sorry to burst your bubble dude but I think your list is a rage list not an actual day to day battle list with the mentioned guys ...
kelly thomson

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:11 pm

ddevi14uk best player? LOL
Say me at least one multiplayshooter where best players play with shotguns? COD? Battlefield? May be Counter-Strike?

Have you ever faced him while he's using Grendel??? , you should really try other weapons rather than your laser scar m8, then you can speak about others using a shotgun ...
Kelly Upshall

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:43 am

@King :
It's so funny to see the Others raging at you with "the best C3 player" :D :D :D
They forget to read the part with "that is my opinion" and "i've ever met" so fast everibody think : WTF this are the best players from C3 ??? Haw limited human mind is but this is hapening when certain people walk around with 2 heads and no brain ... and they post on you're tread too :D :D :D

P.S. For the cronicles ToX is not the best player in acuracy+reaction from C3 but from all shooters around.

P.S.2.0 Lycii i meet only 1 time in a server time ago and i kill it with the gauss atachment on fy , did this make me better ? ;) :P no answer need :D :D :D
(was clouse combat , not distance , and don't ask me haw i did becouse i was more concern to change my pants so hard i get scared)

rofl, I made this post for some players to get them mad only :p :p

Not sure about Toxiq as I'm one of so many players that believe he is cheating in some way :S , I won't believe that he plays fair until I see human being in front of that monitor using sniper and shooting head every single time with no misses :)
sas

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:32 pm

How stupid can you be?!

lol although I said we don't want to fight in this thread but it seems we have an IK hater here !!!!! IK team must have kicked ur aass so many times that you're writing what u did lol .....

Anyways as I said before regarding toxiq we are talking about human beings not aliens ... and sorry for ur 2nd and 3rd list, with all do respect to all mentioned players, I can fight against them with some difficulty but not as the same difficulty that I'll face in front of my 3 mentioned players, they are great players and I admit, they'll give you a good match (you'll win sometimes and they will win sometimes) ..

Sorry to burst your bubble dude but I think your list is a rage list not an actual day to day battle list with the mentioned guys ...

Tell me ONE Team from IK that won something in our tourneys, just one Team.
And yes i m an ik hater, when i See guys still using aa and bow and laser.they unterstand nothing from the game. I still dont believe i lost ans 2v2 or 3v3 against you.

Best players are DSG r players. Point. Ik never player the hardest weapon because they svck. Grendel, Marshall, Mike, scar before patch, aaaaand laser and aa and bow.

So i m still perplex how silly you can be telling us that a bitey or akymaj would lose against your top players. Have you Seen any scrim? Or do you know just public ?

Yurkii called me hacker because bis and bis friends ass got punished by me. And your top players would all lose together agaisnt one akymaj or bitey or crazyfist. So stop outing yourself as a retard.

Your raptor <3
ashleigh bryden

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:41 am

Tell me ONE Team from IK that won something in our tourneys, just one Team.
And yes i m an ik hater, when i See guys still using aa and bow and laser.they unterstand nothing from the game. I still dont believe i lost ans 2v2 or 3v3 against you.

Best players are DSG r players. Point. Ik never player the hardest weapon because they svck. Grendel, Marshall, Mike, scar before patch, aaaaand laser and aa and bow.

So i m still perplex how silly you can be telling us that a bitey or akymaj would lose against your top players. Have you Seen any scrim? Or do you know just public ?

Yurkii called me hacker because bis and bis friends ass got punished by me. And your top players would all lose together agaisnt one akymaj or bitey or crazyfist. So stop outing yourself as a retard.

Your raptor <3

I'm from IK team dude, and yes I won in Cryleague Deathmatch Tournament II and took 3rd place , and I'm not even close to any IK or QQ great players ...

For aa, laser or bow, try to use it yourself and see if you can do any better , or let any of the players you mentioned try it and see if they can do any better .... C3 born with aa and bow so why not using them??? is there anything preventing you from being best player? or preventing you from using op perks??

DSG, for me it's not enough to play DSG and say you're good .... a good player is good with "all weapons" not only aim with DSG ............

With all respect to your 3 mentioned players, I've never have difficulty killing them ...

Stop saying bullshit things in this thread as it's made only to express players opinion about who do they think is the best player, not to say bad things about any players as you did, showing that you are the retard guy ...
Auguste Bartholdi

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:32 am

Lets face a few facts here. A good player plays on any server no matter what his/her ping is, doesn't rage quite if they get lower KDR, and initiates team balance when things get over powered, which none of these guys do.

These guys might look good on paper, but in reality as soon as they are away from their comfort zone they get owned. Ping is also relative. Yeah there is a 'ping compensator' in the game, some say it gives high pingers the advantage, but in reality it is totally inconsistent and BS no matter what server your on.

Lets face it.. the best C3 players don't even play the game anymore. Suit mods and weapons used too are relative. I paid for the game and I will use what I see fit no matter what anyone says. And banning certain weapons and perks from servers just indicates the low level of skill they really have. They only play TDM, never seen them attempt DM or any other game mode other than scrims and only play on skyline where they can use a shotgun. Good players? No they are not!
Alada Vaginah

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:19 pm

Lets face a few facts here. A good player plays on any server no matter what his/her ping is, doesn't rage quite if they get lower KDR, and initiates team balance when things get over powered, which none of these guys do.

These guys might look good on paper, but in reality as soon as they are away from their comfort zone they get owned. Ping is also relative. Yeah there is a 'ping compensator' in the game, some say it gives high pingers the advantage, but in reality it is totally inconsistent and BS no matter what server your on.

Lets face it.. the best C3 players don't even play the game anymore. Suit mods and weapons used too are relative. I paid for the game and I will use what I see fit no matter what anyone says. And banning certain weapons and perks from servers just indicates the low level of skill they really have. They only play TDM, never seen them attempt DM or any other game mode other than scrims and only play on skyline where they can use a shotgun. Good players? No they are not!

Finally <3 someone told us that using Marshall in skyline only is just nooby
xx_Jess_xx

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:45 pm

I m speechless.. I See no point discussing with you anymore. Just go in SDub's yt channel and watch how your best player geht bashed from us (2v2).
luis ortiz

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:50 am

Well keeping your KD high does not mean you are not good !!! , they try to keep their KD high .... I don't call it raging when they quit as much as I call it caring for what they have achieved so far ... I do agree on the ping issue and that's happening to all of us..

I want to ask you a question .... if your ping on any chosen server is bad won't you change the server?? , this is what they do, they choose a server with ping which suits their play style.

Banning certain OP weapons is good on all servers, do you want such good players to play with rhino which they had paid for and own the place? it does not mean the are low lvl of skill, it means they want it the old C1 & C2 style with no OP weapons.

let me remind you about couple of things , yurkii always play crash site or any other game mode rather than TDM, devil is good with all weapons and yes map change every time and he get same high score on every single map which, oh and shotgun requires 2 hits if target is far so you should be good to hit player twice in such crowded place as skyline.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Ascari , you are one of the great players in this game :)
Vickey Martinez

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:01 pm

I m speechless.. I See no point discussing with you anymore. Just go in SDub's yt channel and watch how your best player geht bashed from us (2v2).

bashed from you?? your DSG or your camping ??? which one is bashing them??

you shoot 10 times to hit once, you don't use other weapons!!!! , you camp , yeah you are C3 number 1 player m8 ... good players use all weapons not only DSG but what's weird is I never heard about you or your teammate ....
CORY

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:59 pm

Don't forget to read this ........

P.S. This is my opinion only .... you might have a different one, please don't use this thread to create problems :)
Hayley Bristow

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:39 am

Don't forget to read this ........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtrKaKKVnX8&list=TLsOzn7dpoamuYNOL6AgSWIlFtepsivJWu
Georgia Fullalove

Next

Return to Crysis