Creating a Megaton House mod

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:00 pm

How's it working? If you really want I'll have a look and try to fix. But your stronger doing it yourself of course.

Then incase you didn't know ... there are back ups to get you back to before the problem.

Cat Haines

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:45 am

And I guess I might as well explain how to use your back ups now , assuming your going to ask.

Inside your Fallout 3 folder > Data > Backup ... you'll find all the .Bak files created while working with the Geck.

Arranged by name and date ... these are basically .esp files

So what you do with them is copy one and paste it in a folder ... then edit it so the " .bak " is " .esp " and click yes that you know your changing it and might not work.

Now technically its suppose to work ... but many have found they do not ... however a very ingenious modder found out you can just drag and drop it to your desk top after changing the extension. Then put it in the Data folder with the rest of the ESP files for it to work.

But anyways ... just so you know ... you have back up ;)

Sorting back up vs just starting over is another matter though ... but don't let me con you into cleaning out your Backup folder ... hehe ... as if.

Richus Dude

Previous

Return to Fallout 3