Crysis 2 360 Patch - 1.1.1.8003

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:42 pm

Haha nice one.. the game is not worth much as of right now, but i might use it for LA Noire

I betcha the price is gonna drop cause everybody will be trading it in for it ;)
what happens if the fix the netcode though?

This is why Crytek are shooting themselves in the foot and missing a big big opportunity.

If they communicated with us, and told us if and what is being fixed and a rough timeline - people might stick around and not trade Crysis 2 in. When you add on top the revenue lost from these people because they won't be buying the DLC I find it astounding that Crytek won't talk to their own customers.

exactly plus if people wanna try it they just rent or buy it pre-owned so the retailer gets all the profit!
I don't see why Cry-Adam doesn't spill the beans as the news would be good news of course unless the patch is useless... I hope it upgrades/fixes the net code and other problems...
sunny lovett

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 am

STILL no fix for the Supersoldier achievement glitch? Come on Crytek, it can't be that hard.

THIS THIS THIS!
I have 19/19 because I went through on SS my first play through and this is STILL glitched! How hard can it be to have a check for 19/19 and have it pop! come on!
lolly13

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:49 am

STILL no fix for the Supersoldier achievement glitch? Come on Crytek, it can't be that hard.

THIS THIS THIS!
I have 19/19 because I went through on SS my first play through and this is STILL glitched! How hard can it be to have a check for 19/19 and have it pop! come on!

While I did not do supersoldier on my first play through, I did play SS last weekend and it gave me all of the SS achievements. I had no problem getting the normal and veteran achievements either. It's weird how this game has bugs that affect some and not others. Messed up coding. :/
Darren Chandler

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:07 pm

Hi all

I have some issues with the game or at least 1 time have a several issues.

1- Music start repeating like a scratched disc, when i pause the menu don′t apear until music stops.
2- machine gun firing with no sound of shooting.
3- some flickering on street ground in the mission you have to search a vehicle to break the wall when you are searching gould, the street that goes into the tunnel where are some police cars.
4- Sometimes grab doens′t work.
5- Sometimes Stealth kill apears to press when i press just do a melee attack.

There are some people that happens the same??
Amanda Leis

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:20 am

goood to know but when will the next one be here because it's despartly needs it there ar eway to many issues with the campain game play i've posted about before when wil you get to olving them becaus it's making game time unemjoyable for me please fix them soon
naomi

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:21 am

Hi Crytek team! Could you guys please fix the (RANDOM ENERGY DRAIN). It happens on all maps, especially TERMINAL. My friends, myself, and other players online have the same complaint. Random energy drains are the main reason I am killed, and honestly, its quite irritating to be killed so cheaply. I'll be walking along and it just drops my suit randomly. So if you guys could fix that for the next update that would be awesome! Thanks guys.
Shirley BEltran

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:43 am

Hi Crytek team! Could you guys please fix the (RANDOM ENERGY DRAIN). It happens on all maps, especially TERMINAL. My friends, myself, and other players online have the same complaint. Random energy drains are the main reason I am killed, and honestly, its quite irritating to be killed so cheaply. I'll be walking along and it just drops my suit randomly. So if you guys could fix that for the next update that would be awesome! Thanks guys.
Amen! It's really friggin' irritating when my energy is randomly depleted when it was just full a second before. Even more irritating when I just respawn and it depletes right when there's someone in my sites. Yeah, we all know what usually happens then...
-__^

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:02 am

Hi

Yesterday on the part after we leave the alien nest and are taken by water, we meet chino again, he gives me a pistol, then the pistol becomes invisible but we can shoot. only when i make zoom the pistol appears. :( Damn crytek, fix this things.
Charlotte Lloyd-Jones

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:10 am

Good to hear, but when will the physics bug be fixed for the cannonball in Battery Park?
I can throw a gas can in the water and it'll sink. But a cannonball will float? O.o
Keep up the great work! :D
DOn't you know? The cannon balls are actually volley balls XD

Woot patches for bugs I never noticed! How come I never seem to run into bugs/glitches in games I play (except graphical glitches) yet other players seem to constantly run into them.
Genevieve

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:42 pm

Good to hear, but when will the physics bug be fixed for the cannonball in Battery Park?
I can throw a gas can in the water and it'll sink. But a cannonball will float? O.o
Keep up the great work! :D
DOn't you know? The cannon balls are actually volley balls XD

Woot patches for bugs I never noticed! How come I never seem to run into bugs/glitches in games I play (except graphical glitches) yet other players seem to constantly run into them.

Because every user plays differently, you might run straight on through the game. Where as other might go down back streets or roof tops you have never visited, I may of exploded a barrel you never did, I might of picked up different ammo amounts, the enemies I killed might of been a t different locations, I may of pushed different button combo's to you while shooting and strafing, or unlocked abilities in a different order.

This is just some of the reasons games can break for some and not others, fact is if you read the forums, the majority of people do have problems and many of them have been repeated by complete strangers.

We don't pay $90AUD for a game just so we can make things up you know? Wish I was rich enough that I could......
Heather M

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:11 am

Your random energy drains are most likely a stray bullet. That is why it happens on terminal most because it's a square, and all areas are exposed to all otehr areas. 1 stray bullet will not do any damage, but it will kill your energy out if you're in stealth. I have it happen to me all the time.
Setal Vara

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:49 am

Your random energy drains are most likely a stray bullet. That is why it happens on terminal most because it's a square, and all areas are exposed to all otehr areas. 1 stray bullet will not do any damage, but it will kill your energy out if you're in stealth. I have it happen to me all the time.

Makes sense, and a good theory actually, Terminal is 99% of its occurrences to me
Yvonne Gruening

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:34 am

Random energy drop occurs on random landmarks, i was running up the stairs on the seaport map suddenly lost energy with no enemy in sight or near my radar. I highly doubt a stray bullet had hit me since I was in the back of the map.
sophie

Post » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:36 pm

Yeah it happens when you are going up an obstacle, like a ramp or stairs

Its not a stray bullet because it happened to me when a host migrated and I was in a game by myself
Tarka

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:11 am

Random energy drop occurs on random landmarks, i was running up the stairs on the seaport map suddenly lost energy with no enemy in sight or near my radar. I highly doubt a stray bullet had hit me since I was in the back of the map.

Yerr I have to say I get this problem on random maps and area's.
michael flanigan

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:32 pm

My philosophy is simple & it is this,while ever I can see Crytek trying to support the game and community with up dates & DLC giving us the player(s) a better all round experience.
I will continue to support them & play the game.
Great job I look forward to the future up dates & support......
Cheryl Rice

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:55 am

My philosophy is simple & it is this,while ever I can see Crytek trying to support the game and community with up dates & DLC giving us the player(s) a better all round experience.

The 1 post beside your name says it all. Just to sum it up NONE OF THE PATCHES WORK, THEY IGNORE EVERYTHING, and THE EXPERIENCE IS THE SAME AS DAY 1. I bet your parents think your are reeeaaal special.
sharon

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:08 am

The 1 post beside your name says it all. Just to sum it up NONE OF THE PATCHES WORK, THEY IGNORE EVERYTHING, and THE EXPERIENCE IS THE SAME AS DAY 1. I bet your parents think your are reeeaaal special.

Finally, someone who see's the situation like it is.

We are being shafted by Crytek, yet people still don't see it.
Milagros Osorio

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:49 pm

Finally, someone who see's the situation like it is.

We are being shafted by Crytek, yet people still don't see it.

Careful Snarf, the fanboys are now finally getting around to flaming anyone who disagrees with them that the game is anything short of awesome.

I mean seriously, who are we to want a game we paid for to work?

Oh right that makes us trolls apparently.
*sarcasm*
Louise Andrew

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:50 am

LA Noir already got a patch after few days...
Get your asses up Crytek and release a **** Big patch!
bonita mathews

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:27 pm

You guys are putting a lot of heat on Crytek, but don't forget about EA. Crytek can't make a change unless EA funds it!
Emmi Coolahan

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:51 pm

You guys are putting a lot of heat on Crytek, but don't forget about EA. Crytek can't make a change unless EA funds it!

EA is just the publisher, Crytek is responsible for the game... maybe EA forced to release early but we don't know... If they would introduce a region filter it would be much more enjoyable as this morning i have played with a european party and the game was pretty smooth! I'm sure that its easier to introduce a region filter and faster than replacing/upgrading the net coding... at least until its ready...
Horror- Puppe

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:18 am

the game is awsome, i played through the SP twice, need 2 achievments and loving it. The MP is awsome when it works, lately though it's herendous.
LAG, lag, lag........

i am in the UK and keep getting matched with players from Australia, Japan and Brazil? This is a problem as it grinds the game to a halt.

Patch, a big one..... NOW
Jessie Rae Brouillette

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:39 pm

Please can you fix the JAW bug because the rockets keep disappearing and please fix hit detection!!!!
Oyuki Manson Lavey

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:51 am

The MP is awsome when it works, lately though it's herendous.
LAG, lag, lag........

i am in the UK and keep getting matched with players from Australia, Japan and Brazil? This is a problem as it grinds the game to a halt.

Patch, a big one..... NOW

Cry-Adam / Crytek

Would you care to update us on the patch ETA???

You said it was being 'worked on' a few weeks back, and we have yet to hear anymore since.
Javier Borjas

PreviousNext

Return to Crysis