Crysis and Crysis 2 PC Multiplayer Modes Set to Shut Down

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:16 am

对于失去了孤岛危机2 MP 就等于失去了心爱的爱人
for losing crysis2 mp to me like losing lover in the real life

OMG, idiot. Stop finally cheating you noob.
Epul Kedah

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:12 pm

I see Crysis 3 is abandoned too, absolutely no support...

Crysis 3 has a very low amount of minor bugs, next to none in multiplayer, very solid anti-cheat and a fully working dedicated server infrastructure. It is also the best Crysis multiplayer game, so I personally recommend that you give it a try, especially with how cheap it is nowadays.

Will Community Dedicated Server still work?

Nope. Sadly, those relied on the Gamespy multiplayer infrastructure as well. Crysis and Crysis Wars should work through LAN virtualization though (Tungle, Hamachi).

Please man do not make me laugh. Crysis 3 has the worst multiplayer I have ever played. No thx.
Maddy Paul

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:49 pm

GGs

Crysis2 MP RIP
Lynne Hinton

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:21 pm

HI, for Crysis 1 I made a tut on how to play crysis after GameSpy is completle off its not a big modification but you can connect to servers if you follow the video instructions.

I have posted this around but some of the players are afraid to download stuff. This is not a virus not a malware of any kind .. its just a simple modification.
Hope this is not the End of crysis 1.

Philip Rua

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:33 pm

The new Crysis era becomes soon in http://germancrysis.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1591
Read how to play Crysis and Crysis Wars without GameSpy service and watch new youtube GermanCrysis trailer
Alexis Estrada

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:33 am

I hate that i can't play crysis 3 on my pc! error message : You need a DX11 capable GPU to play... Help Please. links would be useful! i have a windows & 32 bit and meet minimum requirements,.
Angus Poole

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:24 am

How cool is this...
Laura Elizabeth

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:53 pm

That's a shame, you and EA are lame.

1/ Crysis 2 is only 3 years old

2/ Crysis 1, Wars, Crysis 2 still have active communities, even if not so big.

3/ it'll still possible probably to play Crysis and Crysis Wars Mp, thanks to Direct IP.
But with Crysis 2 ??? (and see 1/). You'd probably easily make a fix/patch, so that an external Master Server (other than GameSpy) would be possible.

4/ this is not (only) a technical issue, but a financial issue. You were ok to grab our money, but nor you nor EA can endorse the support we deserve for this game ( by the way, you had already fvcked up the DLCs thing for Crysis 2 very early, GG)

5/ I've pre-ordered all Crytek PC games since FarCry.
But you can be sure that I have no intention at all to give Crytek any $$$ for any forthcoming production, unless Crytek's support for the games changes and that this change is clearly stated.
I'm sure I'm not the only one ( far from being the only one) ready to boycott your products.
I've thruthfully supported Crytek since Day 1 (means: since Far Cry has been announced), but I'm definitely pissed off now and I'm done with you.
Crytek will have only 1 officially active Pc MP (Crysis 3) after tomorrow, this is realy lame.
I understand that supporting Crysis, Crysis Wars and Crysis 2 MP had a cost, but I'm not sure you've really measured how much Crytek lost with this behaviour towards the faithful customers. People are fool, but perhaps not as fool as EA or Crytek think.

6/ even fixing the login here is a plague. what as shame.
Danial Zachery

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:15 am

I won't play with Crysis 3 after shutdown, that's sure. And I will avoid every Crytek related game.
Czar Kahchi

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:16 pm

No it was not the last week. The game close the 30.06.

As already asked to crytek by phone via email to contact@crytek.com, at press@crytek.com on your facebook pages via twitter, to the gamespy responsible, at electronic arts support, at electronic arts admin.

Cud you Crytek/Electronic Arts at least care to give some answers to the community??

You are not able to properly communicate a closing date. Ea says 30.06 but then reports to this thread that says 31.05.

2500 people have signed petitions asking you to continue this multiplayer,
daily hundred of new players join the multiplayer and buy the game and they have no idea about the closing.

You cud at least release a last patch to enable the multiplayer without gamespy.

Yes we wanna hear more from you. This is a great game, give a valid alternative, because crysis3 is quite different and other games like BF COD MOH are way slower to play and with less action.
ANaIs GRelot

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:02 pm

Thanks EA and Crytek, again. Really love you.

Crysis 2 is a bit more than a 3 years old game. Some game developers support their 3 year old game with patch, DLC. But you? You shut them down.

Zero support, you just needed money as usual. I would like a full refund as I played daily with Crysis, but I know you aren't that nice. You are just a lazy company who can't support the keen customers. For a huge company like EA, it shouldn't be hard to find a solution immediately. Is it expensive? Yes the games were expensive too at launch. The problem is not with the possibilities, time, or money. All I can say is f*ck you.

I'm sure I won't buy anything related to your company again. You won't read this comment, because Crytek employees don't read this forum since last summer. If you do, stop reading my comment and go, make your next games. You need more money, don't you remember?!
Eileen Müller

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:38 am

You can also leave your comments here, it's more likely they are readed:
http://www.ea.com/news/update-on-ea-titles-hosted-on-gamespy
lolli

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:27 am

Apparently a patch is being released to enable MP use after June 30.

http://germancrysis.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1591
Darian Ennels

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:03 am

Apparently a patch is being released to enable MP use after June 30.

http://germancrysis.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1591

They work on crysis and crysis wars ;)

There will be nanowars or the patched crysis2 beta ;), both of them are on the way to get the major bug fixed
Philip Rua

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:45 am

Today -OGW- the biggest Crysis Wars clan who develop alternative solution to play without gamespy after 01.07.2014 close doors and him solution will never be released. There not exist http://www.GermanCrysis.com alternatives anymore. Happy game over to all who will not choice GermanCrysis solutions ..... and be happy ..... to play other games ... GermanCrysis patch who allow to play Crysis & Crysis Wars and Crysis 2 after GameSpy closing procedure will me released here http://germancrysis.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1591
Michael Korkia

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:03 am

Hi there is already the possibility to play with crysis2 beta and with nanowars, wich is a nice mod of crysis2 beta.

The creator of nanowars is patching both (nanowars and crysis2beta) to work at the best.

Both games work with tunngle, have a working anticheat system but also some bugs.

Everybody who signed the petition on change.org will be informed. I'm only waiting to know a bit more before to make something official.
Cheers
Cathrin Hummel

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:53 am

The most popular Gamers magazine http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/crysis/news/crysis,43297,3058124.html in Germany and all gamers around the world talk about Crytek and Crysis. Yes guys Crysis finally stay legendary. This made tears on my face. Thank you Crytek & Team for that great game. Multiplayer support was ended http://www.GermanCrysis.com give professional solution with who all can to continue to play multi-player with in-game servers list (such as before). GermanCrysis patch who allow to play Crysis 1 multiplayer can be downloaded from here http://www.germancrysis.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1591 and Crysis Wars multiplayer mod can be downloaded from here http://www.germancrysis.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1631 For to use professional GermanCrysis solutions you do NOT need to be registered anywhere - just download, install and enjoy your lovely game. For more info watch our how to install instruction
jenny goodwin

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:44 am

Hi, If somone wants to play crysis 1 multiplayer we have a new patch v5
go to http://forum.tvare.sk and register, download the client, install it and play.If you have eny trouble installing it watch the video tutorial. Big Thx to Zi; for developing this solution.

SexyPimpAss

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:53 am

Hi all,

There has been a bit of discussion surrounding the ceasing of operations at Gamespy, and we wanted to take the opportunity to clear the air a bit as it were, by providing some informaiton on the whole topic;

As of May 31 this year, the multiplayer modes in Crysis and Crysis 2 for PC will no longer be playable. The conclusion of online multiplayer support comes as a result of GameSpy Technology shutting down all their hosting services. GameSpy have been providing multiplayer functionality for Crysis and Crysis 2 since they launched. The single-player campaigns in both games are unaffected by this transition, and the multiplayer mode in the Xbox 360 and PlayStation?3 versions of Crysis 2 remain playable.

We'd like to thank everyone who has taken up arms in Crysis and Crysis 2's multiplayer modes in the last few years, and apologize to the small but dedicated community of PC players who are still actively competing against one another.
Jade Muggeridge

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:29 am

Battlefield 4, This piece of crap Crysis 2 fail, you can go to hell an get fvcked
Andrew Perry

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:38 am

hi everyone.why crysis wars dont work? i cant login... i create new account but still cant login... really die crysis or its error ??? help me anyone
BRAD MONTGOMERY

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:45 am

Соглашусь
steve brewin

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:32 am

I bought the game from Origin, and I didn't found any advice or warning about multiplayer unavailability. It is sickening.
hannaH

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:48 pm

I read all the posts, and no response from the responsibles?
Adam Porter

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:46 am

If you purchased it recently then you missed the first paragraph in the product description stating Gamespy is dead.
Oscar Vazquez

PreviousNext

Return to Crysis