Crysis 2 PC fixes & info [Updated 16th April]

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:04 am

Hi, i bought Crysis 2. I am trying to play it multiplayer, when i click "Join Match" it says "Servers Found : 0" in left down, and room is empty? How can i solve this problem, i downloaded patch v1.4 but problem didn't solved. Help me please. Thank you.
Emma Pennington

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:39 pm

have anyone noticed how pointless the sniper attachment is? cause the other attachment with zoom has EXACTLY the same zoom. the difference seem to be that the sniper one is bigger...
Monique Cameron

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:19 pm

....i was in Stealth-Mode, waiting for a victim - then he comes. I changed into armor-mode and shot nearly the full mag of the scar into his head.....Slightly unimpressed he turned around and shot me with the 9mm gun.

In the replay i saw my bullets everywhere but NOT in his head. The guy was Lv. 5 or so i was about 20.

Am i blind?

Clear that u cannot remove cheating at all, but what happens in this game is awful....
got killed about 2500 times now, maybe a new record

The SAME thing just happened to me. I unload the full mag on the enemy's helmet, he turns around and shoots me one time IN THE KNEE (watched in the kill cam), and of course I die hopelessly, with my armor still on and full. Is it over? NO, of course! HIS KILLING ME COUNTED AS A HEAD SHOT! A F****** HEADSHOT!!!
Also, why do I always die with still plenty of energy (more than a half) on my armor? Is it supposed to be that way? Oh, well, I guess I already know the answer now...
lisa nuttall

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:01 pm

Seriously... I′m done. Still cheaters. Still bugs. Still that game is in a bad state. And what′s about to come? A DLC...
carla

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:45 pm

....i was in Stealth-Mode, waiting for a victim - then he comes. I changed into armor-mode and shot nearly the full mag of the scar into his head.....Slightly unimpressed he turned around and shot me with the 9mm gun.

In the replay i saw my bullets everywhere but NOT in his head. The guy was Lv. 5 or so i was about 20.

Am i blind?

Clear that u cannot remove cheating at all, but what happens in this game is awful....

The SAME thing just happened to me. I unload the full mag on the enemy's helmet, he turns around and shoots me one time IN THE KNEE (watched in the kill cam), and of course I die hopelessly, with my armor still on and full. Is it over? NO, of course! HIS KILLING ME COUNTED AS A HEAD SHOT! A F****** HEADSHOT!!!
Also, why do I always die with still plenty of energy (more than a half) on my armor? Is it supposed to be that way? Oh, well, I guess I already know the answer now...
I feel and understand your pain, what I really like is how I watch my energy(starting at about 90%-100%) in armor mode as I die and how I kick the bucket at about 50% to 60% energy depletion. OOOH and how sometimes when you are shooting their face making blood fly because they didn't armor up and they are listing LAZILY to the right/left, on your participation award(kill cam) you see the bullets flying NEXT to their faces. Another good one is where you have a Marshall shotgun and you pull a DIRECT hit on the CLOAKED target at POINT BLANK, and they(yes, they somehow didn't die) use the time between that shot and the next(that you never make it to because you have died) to mutilate your "Maximum Armored" body with an 1/8th(4-6 rounds) of a second burst of SCAR ammo directly at your gut. And the best part of that one is how on the kill cam, it shows you, not firing a single shot, standing their like a dazed chicken waiting to be butchered and placed in a happy meal after being frozen for a month or so. And you are left thinking, "I thought for sure I shot him WAY earlier.", while spewing out numerous profanities. Mind you, all this happened(or should I say happens?) to me with a Ping of 37 - 61. To those who do not know, THAT'S A PRETTY GOOD INTERNET SPEED FOR A MULTIPLAYER FPS. And then of course you hit TAB to see their ping and it's in the 150 - 200 range(worse than you by far, in fact, if you have a ping of 50 and theirs is 150, you should see them a smidgen of time before they see you, and your bullets should hit first). Infuriating. I feel better now.
NAkeshIa BENNETT

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:48 pm

so I got my connection fixed just to see that a console-ported game is a hack paradise.
not gonna play this game for a while.
crytek + EA = maximum fail
Marcia Renton

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:30 pm

one week ago in the multiplayer i see my ping increased and then i lost my updates for nano modules,SINCE MY RANK IS 23!!!
isn,t crazy?!all of my nanosuit madules go back to update 1!
even after installing patch v1.4 i have this trouble yet.

plz,for god sake,tell me what can i do.
Laura Hicks

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:29 am

Am i blind?

I feel and understand your pain, what I really like is how I watch my energy(starting at about 90%-100%) in armor mode as I die and how I kick the bucket at about 50% to 60% energy depletion. OOOH and how sometimes when you are shooting their face making blood fly because they didn't armor up and they are listing LAZILY to the right/left, on your participation award(kill cam) you see the bullets flying NEXT to their faces. Another good one is where you have a Marshall shotgun and you pull a DIRECT hit on the CLOAKED target at POINT BLANK, and they(yes, they somehow didn't die) use the time between that shot and the next(that you never make it to because you have died) to mutilate your "Maximum Armored" body with an 1/8th(4-6 rounds) of a second burst of SCAR ammo directly at your gut. And the best part of that one is how on the kill cam, it shows you, not firing a single shot, standing their like a dazed chicken waiting to be butchered and placed in a happy meal after being frozen for a month or so. And you are left thinking, "I thought for sure I shot him WAY earlier.", while spewing out numerous profanities. Mind you, all this happened(or should I say happens?) to me with a Ping of 37 - 61. To those who do not know, THAT'S A PRETTY GOOD INTERNET SPEED FOR A MULTIPLAYER FPS. And then of course you hit TAB to see their ping and it's in the 150 - 200 range(worse than you by far, in fact, if you have a ping of 50 and theirs is 150, you should see them a smidgen of time before they see you, and your bullets should hit first). Infuriating. I feel better now.

I quote every single word, from the ping to the profanities. Especially the profanities.
Oh, want to hear one more? Assault game, 8 players. Their level: 50, 50, 41, 41, 17(me), 16, 5, 2. Try to guess how the 2 teams were made up.
Yes. Exactly.
noa zarfati

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:05 am

Agreed, the balancing system between teams was and still is desinged by an IDIOT!
Eddie Howe

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:35 pm

i hate when i go to a higher rank and complete skill assessments , example: 39 . i restarted the game, then when i logged in on multiplayer the progress was deleted, i was 38 again.
Christina Trayler

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:00 pm

Can anyone tell me how to open my F*CKING NAT WHITCH IS STRICT?I have forwarded the ports,made a static ip to my router,enabled upnp.I have a tg585v7 router
Thomas LEON

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:16 pm

yeah still very bugged but the amount of cheaters in-game is even worse!
Sharra Llenos

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:24 am

I NEED HELP!!!
My current multiplayer crysis 2 rank is 14. But i cant access my preset classes. It says its locked. Furthermore, i got the weapon unlock for a few times. When i unlocked a weapon, for example the DSG-1 i can use it but the next day it shows that its not yet unlocked but i still can use the weapon. This problem also happened with my weapon attachment. i got the hologram scar weapon attachment through the limited edition code and activated it. When i log in the next day, the hologram weapon attachment is locked. This problem also happened with my Shotgun Scar weapon attachment and also with some of my modules. How do i fix this problem?
Channing

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:21 am

I NEED HELP!!!
My current multiplayer crysis 2 rank is 14. But i cant access my preset classes. It says its locked. Furthermore, i got the weapon unlock for a few times. When i unlocked a weapon, for example the DSG-1 i can use it but the next day it shows that its not yet unlocked but i still can use the weapon. This problem also happened with my weapon attachment. i got the hologram scar weapon attachment through the limited edition code and activated it. When i log in the next day, the hologram weapon attachment is locked. This problem also happened with my Shotgun Scar weapon attachment and also with some of my modules. How do i fix this problem?

I had a similar problem from installing the LE content after playing MP for a bit and ended up restarting from level 1 again without the LE content as it's gone to me now :(
Gavin Roberts

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:47 am

Same happened to me also.
I unlocked JAW for example and armed it on 2 classes.
At the next session it was locked again. I can use it (with the 2 classes i armed) indeed, but cannot make sucess-points with it.
I also have the Limited Edition and in the beginning i was Lv. 5, but with starting the MP i dropped to 1, even though i can use the hologram with the scar.

Supposedly it could help, when u have a weapon or attachement unlocked, not mount it in the menu, but between games, when u are on a server. When u leave, the game saves, so it could help maybe.

I think they should have released the game a few months later.
Benito Martinez

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:01 pm

there are quite a few geaphics tweekers now avalible.
I down loaded one today will let you know how it goes.
Rushware its called
dav

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:01 am

Some of my mystery DogTags are missing too after unlocking them. Pls advise wat to do.
Wanda Maximoff

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:26 pm

I think Crysis 2 should have a way to record and edit the replay of moves as well as other games.
Look this Video ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nexn57ePxGo&feature=related
No need for DX11 or nanusuit to have super powers .. lol
josie treuberg

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:34 pm

WTF!! i lost my lvl 3 perk Retriever. it reseted to level 1 . WTF
CRytek please fix your bugs in this game and please do something about alll the problems here.
I cant even play Crysis 2 for over a week now. Connection problem and ****. WTF????
Fix this ****. Thank you. GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Tarka

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:24 am

WTF!! i lost my lvl 3 perk Retriever. it reseted to level 1 . WTF
CRytek please fix your bugs in this game and please do something about alll the problems here.
I cant even play Crysis 2 for over a week now. Connection problem and ****. WTF????
Fix this ****. Thank you. GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

same problem but worst,
my rank is 23 while a week ago i lost my nanomodule updates such as stealth or armor enhance,in these modules my lv. was 3 but now........IT IS 1!!!!!!!!
****!
Marine x

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:36 pm

Cannot even enjoy 1 match since I get automatically disconnected because of 'Nub Destroyed'. Today out of the 4 matches, all 4 of them I've been disconnected. Proof is my link below. This video shows my log files of recent Crysis 2 matches in different days. Also shows how many times I've been disconnected. Please take a look and respond. I need all the help I can get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g-l0-T4W7k

no point of showing gameplay video saying "Connection to host has been lost" (or something like that) when you have your log files
Damned_Queen

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:28 pm

Agreed, the balancing system between teams was and still is desinged by an IDIOT!

Has it ever been designed?
Matthew Aaron Evans

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:39 pm

Why is my promo code still not working!?!?
Miranda Taylor

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:27 pm

My game Play is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nexn57ePxGo it's better than Crysis 2 and DCL for 9,99
ImmaTakeYour

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:32 pm

When you try to redeem the LE code or you try to buy the DLC, and you log in and the stupid site says "Please log in ... bla bla", but you are logged in:

-right click on the small window where it says to log in , where it says payment method, add card, etc, and choose "This frame > Show only this frame".

Now you can enter the Redeem code, add a payment card, and so on.
Usefull direct links:
http://www.gamesas.com/redeemcode/
http://www.gamesas.com/addcard/

This was tested in Firefox 4. In other browsers, you can use similar steps.
So, all this time it was not a site problem, but a browser problem?!?
Red Sauce

PreviousNext

Return to Crysis