fallout should the next game be in the us? cont

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:09 am

Fallout 4: New York City, why not?

as long as we get to explore the skyscraqers and metros and theirs super mutants
Genevieve

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:11 pm

Ehh, forget super mutants in NY, if the next game ends up being confined to a city, I'd like to see something original.
Latino HeaT

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:54 am

Ehh, forget super mutants in NY, if the next game ends up being confined to a city, I'd like to see something original.

Agreed. Invent some new type of faction.
Esther Fernandez

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:52 pm

[quote name='jray344' date='Jan 14 2009, 08:21 PM' post='13627613']
[/quo
like what a tribe if raiders or ghoul army come on there can be so many factions you can fight
Gemma Archer

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:18 am

like what a tribe if raiders or ghoul army come on there can be so many factions you can fight

Or a completely new threat separate of Raiders, Muties, Enclaves lackeys, Talon mercs, Ghouls, and general radioactive creatures....
Daniel Lozano

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:26 am

Or a completely new threat separate of Raiders, Muties, Enclaves lackeys, Talon mercs, Ghouls, and general radioactive creatures....

like what theres nothing else out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Amysaurusrex

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:10 am

Well if your in NYC, you could have anything from the Mafia, the Irish Mob, to perhaps a group of Democrats who worship the United Nations...its fairly endless in possibilities!
Da Missz

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:24 pm

Well if your in NYC, you could have anything from the Mafia, the Irish Mob, to perhaps a group of Democrats who worship the United Nations...its fairly endless in possibilities!

why would there be democrats that makes no sense the mafia was in the original fallout the Irish mob no sense
Marquis T

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:21 am

I would hope that the design of Fallout 4, would resemble, that of Fallout's 1 and 2.

the y wont make a cra%%y turn based game bethsudas to good for that
Talitha Kukk

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:35 am

why would there be democrats that makes no sense the mafia was in the original fallout the Irish mob no sense

There was no real "Mafia" presence in the first Fallout(and Gizmo was more of a two-bit criminal). As for Democrats....NYC is a Democrat stronghold(its as Blue as California, if not more so). Also, the Irish Mob, do have a presence in NYC, they have always been one of the competing factions with the Italians...(after all many of the Irish who came off the boats, during the Potato Famine, landed in NYC). So yes, all these things do make sense, check your FACTS!
Philip Lyon

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:39 pm

There was no real "Mafia" presence in the first Fallout(and Gizmo was more of a two-bit criminal). As for Democrats....NYC is a Democrat stronghold(its as Blue as California, if not more so). Also, the Irish Mob, do have a presence in NYC, they have always been one of the competing factions with the Italians...(after all many of the Irish who came off the boats, during the Potato Famine, landed in NYC). So yes, all these things do make sense, check your FACTS!

the mob isn't all you think it is and no they don't make sense
Inol Wakhid

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:29 pm

the y wont make a cra%%y turn based game bethsudas to good for that

I have no idea, what you are attempting to say here?

With that in mind, Fallout 1 and Fallout 2, were classics! Play them first, and then cast judgment, instead of simply saying..."oh the graphics svck...or turn based is boring...those are POOR points at best).
GEo LIme

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:37 pm

I have no idea, what you are attempting to say here?

With that in mind, Fallout 1 and Fallout 2, were classics! Play them first, and then cast judgment, instead of simply saying..."oh the graphics svck...or turn based is boring...those are POOR points at best).

turn base style games svck id rather play a fps so just leave me alone this is my opinion not yours and i didnt say the first fallouts are bad i think they would be good to play and that they'd be better for me and my fps loving friends as a fps style game
Annika Marziniak

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:17 am

the mob isn't all you think it is and no they don't make sense

Learn your history, Organized Crime, has been one of the important factors of 20th Century America. So go read a book on the subject, and learn a few things, about the history of OUR COUNTRY, and then when you have a reasonable debate, outside of that "Doesn't Make Sense", come back with it.
Dean Ashcroft

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:03 am

Learn your history, Organized Crime, has been one of the important factors of 20th Century America. So go read a book on the subject, and learn a few things, about the history of OUR COUNTRY, and then when you have a reasonable debate, outside of that "Doesn't Make Sense", come back with it.

why don't you learn your history organized crime is nothing more than a foot note in America terrorism is some that is and will be bigger than you love mobsters
and no mobs lack the know how to survive a nuclear Apocalypse they only care about profit and [censored] those they can get their dirty souls on
Len swann

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:08 pm

why don't you learn your history organized crime is nothing more than a foot note in America terrorism is some that is and will be bigger than you love mobsters
and no mobs lack the know how to survive a nuclear Apocalypse they only care about profit and [censored] those they can get their dirty souls on

Terrorism against America, is a fairly new phenomenon. Yes there are people, out there who count the incidents in Beirut and the disco bombing in West Germany, but pretty much, the whole concept of international terrorism as it relates to US foreign policy, has never been a big issue. Only in recent times, have we had to deal with terrorism on our own home front, unlike in Israel, or Northern Ireland, where the threat of terrorist acts, is and was a daily concern. Thirdly, I don't know where you get the idea, of my "love of mobsters". Simply stating a historical fact, does not mean that I love that period in history. Thirdly, organized crime, would be more common in any post nuclear world, then terrorism...after all, for terrorism to be present, you need a central government authority to stand against. People in a post-nuclear world, would generally hunger for the violence and vice that organized crime provides, over that of ideological fervor, which presents itself, when we are referring to terrorism. So no, terrorism, would not be a huge issue in the wasteland.
Alexandra walker

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:47 am

Terrorism against America, is a fairly new phenomenon. Yes there are people, out there who count the incidents in Beirut and the disco bombing in West Germany, but pretty much, the whole concept of international terrorism as it relates to US foreign policy, has never been a big issue. Only in recent times, have we had to deal with terrorism on our own home front, unlike in Israel, or Northern Ireland, where the threat of terrorist acts, is and was a daily concern. Thirdly, I don't know where you get the idea, of my "love of mobsters". Simply stating a historical fact, does not mean that I love that period in history. Thirdly, organized crime, would be more common in any post nuclear world, then terrorism...after all, for terrorism to be present, you need a central government authority to stand against. People in a post-nuclear world, would generally hunger for the violence and vice that organized crime provides, over that of ideological fervor, which presents itself, when we are referring to terrorism. So no, terrorism, would not be a huge issue in the wasteland.

your answers a flawed the mafia wouldn't appear any where there isn't a way to make money and yes in the game there is terrorism and their using nuclear devices
Kieren Thomson

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:33 pm

your answers a flawed the mafia wouldn't appear any where there isn't a way to make money and yes in the game there is terrorism and their using nuclear devices

Where do terrorists appear in Fallout?

Also, what part of my answer is flawed? Everything that I stated, in the above post, is a historical fact(outside of speculation in reference to the wasteland).
Juliet

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:40 am

You should realize that Mafia already has appeared in one Fallout game.
joannARRGH

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:21 am

Where do terrorists appear in Fallout?

Also, what part of my answer is flawed? Everything that I stated, in the above post, is a historical fact(outside of speculation in reference to the wasteland).

all you have to say is "special" isn't it why don't you let those how have something nice and constructive talk and you with your flawed logic go and crawl your way into another topic (and yes they appear in places like the scrapyard and tenpenny tower)
Melly Angelic

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:11 am

You should realize that Mafia already has appeared in one Fallout game.

yeah they did didnt they i never knew that thanks for telling me something i already know :goodjob:
Peetay

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:23 pm

all you have to say is "special" isn't it why don't you let those how have something nice and constructive talk and you with your flawed logic go and crawl for way into a nother topic

So basically, you are using the "no facts is best policy". I figured as much.
Eddie Howe

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:10 am

So basically, you are using the "no facts is best policy". I figured as much.

facts are always best but not when taken out of context and warped around :intergalactic:
Lisha Boo

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:08 am

For Ausir, after all, he is the man when it comes to Fallout Lore, were there any instances of terrorism in the Fallout Universe(post atomic war).
KRistina Karlsson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:28 am

For Ausir, after all, he is the man when it comes to Fallout Lore, were there any instances of terrorism in the Fallout Universe(post atomic war).

i just told of it tenpenny and the guy from the scrapyard both us money and people to spread terror across the lands
sophie

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion