Homosixual/Bisixual characters in Fallout 3

Post » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:40 pm

I think Carol and Greta are lovers. That was straightforwardly done.

Bittercup will flirt with both sixes.

Anthony Ling is a stereotype gay fashionista but they are all stereotypes in Tenpenny Tower.

I thought he was a bit off personally.

But I won't get into the whole stereotype debate.

I wanted to be able to have a gay or bisixual character. Like In Dragon Age Origins.

A gay perk would be good. I was disapointed you could only have black widow or lady killer. I would have liked one for charming the same or both sixes.

I think the relationship with Maggie and Billy Creel is exactly what it seems. He rescued her from raiders and she is his daughter now. If she sleeps with him sometimes it is probabely because she has nightmares. I have never seen it.

Moriartys journal is a cynical evil man projecting his own horribleness onto others. He tries to put everyone in the journal in a bad light.

But Fallout 3 is more about the gameplay and story than other things.
GLOW...

Post » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:53 pm

Flak and Shrapnel being gay. not sure on that. I found Flak sleeping in Madison Lis room and bed once. He did not leave her quarters for a entire section of game.

I got the immpression that he was with Madison Li.

But they might be gay and lovers. They probabely are.
Astargoth Rockin' Design

Post » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Well, everyone is with Madison Li, it appears. When I was looking into all the apartments of Rivet City for the first time, I found Mr. Young in her bed, Dr. Li standing next to him. When Mr. Young got up to work, Shrapnel entered the room and went to sleep a bit in Dr. Li's bed.

During other visits in Rivet City, I've found Bannon, Sister and Flak in her room.

There is actually an explanation for this (except: "Whoa, Madison, I didn't know that you've got the Black Widow perk"): the ownership of the bed isn't set correctly. It allows everyone to sleep in it.

The kid of the Youngs' likes to sleep in Flak or Shrapnel's bed, on the other hand.
Jordan Moreno

Post » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:55 pm

If you gain access to Moriaty's computer files they hint at something similar but I've always assumed that was the result of his cynicism about human nature. I've certainly seen nothing in Maggies behaviour to suggest Billy Creel abuses her.

Likewise, you can occasionally catch them having an absolutely excruciating conversation about the birds and the bees, with Billy all but beating off Maggie with a stick.
Red Sauce

Post » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:52 am

Well, everyone is with Madison Li, it appears. When I was looking into all the apartments of Rivet City for the first time, I found Mr. Young in her bed, Dr. Li standing next to him. When Mr. Young got up to work, Shrapnel entered the room and went to sleep a bit in Dr. Li's bed.

During other visits in Rivet City, I've found Bannon, Sister and Flak in her room.

Madison is quite the voyeur, I've seen her watch when both flack and shrapnel have been in her bed together.
scorpion972

Post » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:11 pm

Another possible gay couple are Sydney and Emaline. No hard proof, just some clues that could be read that way.
Sydney sometimes tells male characters "Keep your eyes on the mission, and off my ass, please" .
Her reason for setting up shop in Underworld is
she likes to hang out at Underworld because the Ghouls do not constantly hit on her.

Re Sydney and Emaline
If anyone, especially a man, crosses Sydney in any way, Emaline will take care of the problem.

Annika Marziniak

Previous

Return to Fallout 3