ImmortalBlood Timeline

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Go on discussing and signing up! :hehe:

I'm going to try to make a post soon to close up the Dunmeri storyline I inherited at the very tail end of SoS. I intend to use it to introduce a new character - but unfortunately I've no sheet yet. I'll post it when I've made it.
Tanya Parra

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:56 am

Just so there is no confusion, Thorkan Point and Normar Heights are part of Northpoint unless anybody has any objections.
Anthony Santillan

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:06 am

Yea you big cities start claiming the little white cities around you slowly if no one is taking them up. If more people join they can take them up under your jurisdiction.

Sorry for the crap post again, this day has been full. No progress on the internet devil investigation but we're pooring the rest of the 401Ks and bound to find something.
Elena Alina

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:14 pm

I'll be moving on towards Kambria and Koegria, if there are no objections.

If there are objections, I'll send the Order of the Antler and Beric Cassivel's armies against you. :D

Unless of course your name is Elysana or you're part of the Aldmeri Dominion.
Ymani Hood

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:01 am

I'll be moving on towards Kambria and Koegria, if there are no objections.

If there are objections, I'll send the Order of the Antler and Beric Cassivel's armies against you. :D

Unless of course your name is Elysana or you're part of the Aldmeri Dominion.

So you wanna become head-cheese of Greater Bretony, eh?

When will your emissary arrive in Dwynnen, Olwyn is lonely in the city of Dwynnen.
yessenia hermosillo

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:52 am

So you wanna become head-cheese of Greater Bretony, eh?

When will your emissary arrive in Dwynnen, Olwyn is lonely in the city of Dwynnen.

Hey, Urvaius, Bhoriane and Alcaire are all yours. :D And I'll help you fight 'em back from Ykalon if you want that too. xD

And I don't see any other lords with enough sack to use the title "King". :P

Osric will get there ASAP. I'll post for him riding through the country soon.

Looks like Northpoint wants to make friends with Beric, hehe...
Chloe Botham

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:11 am

Hey, Urvaius, Bhoriane and Alcaire are all yours. :D And I'll help you fight 'em back from Ykalon if you want that too. xD

Dwynnen has not interest in imperial expansion. Why is explained in my lore article which I am writing for the barony.
jesse villaneda

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:21 am

holy crap this is moving fast...I fear I'll have to drop out for the time being, I just cant keep up this pace...
Flutterby

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:07 am

holy crap this is moving fast...I fear I'll have to drop out for the time being, I just cant keep up this pace...

Well, we aren't really doing anything. It's pretty much just us RPing with ourselves.
Far'ed K.G.h.m

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:11 am

Verlox makes a good point!
Robert

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:59 pm

And a few of us are travelling about. Like pretty soon Serenity and I will be doing some RPing, as well as Marn and me.

Then the Nord lords are RPing amongst themselves.

But nothing has actually happened.
Tracey Duncan

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:52 am

Guys I may have missed something, what are the two psijicc orders? I thought there was only one.

Oh and happy easter!
Floor Punch

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:56 am

Guys I may have missed something, what are the two psijicc orders? I thought there was only one.

Oh and happy easter!

There's only one.
Lauren Dale

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:34 am

I'll be RPing with BladeMaster07 soon as well. I'm mostly RPing to myself, but yeah. I'll be in the thick of it as soon as I can. I think you shouldn't worry about falling behind, GD, we're all REALLY keeping to ourselves. You aren't missing anything except walls of text, :P
Alkira rose Nankivell

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:30 pm

There's only one.

Oh ok, Imortalblood's post confused me a bit, thanks.
Emma-Jane Merrin

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Alright, I'm going to make a thread where all you people can post an article pertaining to your particular realm.

I wanna do this so that other RPers can know how we see our respective holdings.

I'll be the first to post mine, so that other people can follow that general frame.
sally coker

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:50 am

Yeah Gerald, Don't read them fully unless you think they're important to you're characters, just skim.

Tom Bombaldi or w/e was going to be a Messenger and take Wind Keep and Azra's Crossing, but does anyone mind if i take them + Norvulk?
[ becca ]

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:41 pm

Sweet Baby Talos its been a while since i've posted.

I'll write one up for tomurreh.
Michelle Serenity Boss

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:45 am

And I don't see any other lords with enough sack to use the title "King". :P

Osric will get there ASAP. I'll post for him riding through the country soon.

Looks like Northpoint wants to make friends with Beric, hehe...

Yeah.... "friends"..... ;)

What are the rules of travel? Because with events like Fort Banesworth, I don't want to make weird time-skips or anything and starting [censored] up the timeline by being a week ahead of everybody else..... as much as that would help.

EDIT: Also, is anybody in Wayrest? I have nothing to post for Garend for a while....
Noraima Vega

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:26 pm

What are the rules of travel? Because with events like Fort Banesworth, I don't want to make weird time-skips or anything and starting [censored] up the timeline by being a week ahead of everybody else..... as much as that would help.

EDIT: Also, is anybody in Wayrest? I have nothing to post for Garend for a while....

Well.

Strengthening ties. I don't see why we can't be friends? :D

My obliviousness to treachery is astounding.
jaideep singh

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:27 pm

Only ones I can think of is Lord Woodborne (Though no one is RP'ing him at the moment) and Ev?lyn, all she's doing is plotting for herself. Though Verlox is coming to Wayrest soon, maybe you could be there too or some sorts? You know, socializing and all that. :lol:
kat no x

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:51 am

I shall be in Wayrest with Elysana here- Immortal asked me to take over for Wednesday- and possibly Edrain, I'm tring to decide who's hands he'll fall into: Dominion or Wayrest.

Anyway.

Name: Queen Elysana of Wayrest... and now High Rock.
Race: Breton
Birthsign: The Warrior

Physical Description: Elysana's skin is a pale and flawless white. Her hair is the colour of
pure gold and quite curly, falling down to her waist in length. Her features are queenly and
perfectly shaped, her eyes a dark and mysterious brown, and her body is considered
attractive by many. Her age has not lessened her beauty- indeed, she seems to be at the
height of it, the effects of age adding a stern element to her features that was lacking
before. By all accounts, Elysana looks as a Queen should- beautiful, admirable, proud and
with a fiercely intelligent glint of fire in her eyes.

Personality: Elysana is more cunning than a wild animal, and twice as fierce. More intelligent than any mage, more aggressive than any warrior, and more subtle than any thief. She has to be- she is a Queen, and the only way to remain so is to stay ten steps ahead of everyone else in her life. Her temper appears to be non-existent, but rather manifests itself in beautifully long grudges which end in her getting her retribution, though the rest of the world looks on unknowing. Elysana loves indiscriminately and hates passionately, and she uses her body to whatever ends are most beneficial. None who meet Elysana can save from being swept away by her strong will and forceful personality. The people love her- or so she once thought. In recent years, with steady discontent in her kingdom, Elysana is slowly losing her grip on her power, and with that, her mind. Paranoia is prevalent, and she is becoming much harsher in her rule. But her cunning will only make her madness all the more dangerous.

Weapons: A single ornate ebony dagger at her waist.
Clothing: Elysana can most often be found gorgeous royal gowns that accent her feminine
figure. They are usually green or blue in colour. She rarely wears her crown- rather, she
can usually be found wearing her silver and saphire circlet.
Armor: Should Elysana don armour, she wears mithril chain made to fit her figure exactly,
and with a small emblem on her belt with her personal crest: a lily and sword.
~Amy~

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:05 am

Finally! We have an Elysana! Hip hip HUZZAH! Now I'd only like to see the troops of Wayrest, to determine where to place Ludovic and to know what the hell am I going against specifically.

Wayrest seems deadified for a bit now, but as soon as someone (you know who you are, :P ) will free all of us from those stinking nomads at Banesworth, interaction can get going. Although I'm slightly worried for Ludovic, since he's not in any one of the two social circles that prevail amongst Wayrest characters. In fact, he's the only lower-ranking commander in the whole RP if I'm correct.

Eileen Müller

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:48 am

Finally! We have an Elysana! Hip hip HUZZAH! Now I'd only like to see the troops of Wayrest, to determine where to place Ludovic and to know what the hell am I going against specifically.

Wayrest seems deadified for a bit now, but as soon as someone (you know who you are, :P ) will free all of us from those stinking nomads at Banesworth, interaction can get going. Although I'm slightly worried for Ludovic, since he's not in any one of the two social circles that prevail amongst Wayrest characters. In fact, he's the only lower-ranking commander in the whole RP if I'm correct.

Wayrest's army would be pretty small and not made up of good troops, I would think. Most of it was destroyed by the Nords, I believe.
Stefanny Cardona

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:48 am

My Character Ghalib is not a "noble" persay, and I may be bringing in another lower class character eventually.

Tayroc's characters are all of low social standing.
Matt Bee

Next

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion