ImmortalBlood Timeline

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:40 am

I don't know if I'm doing anything stupid; this is a big role to fill. So everyone, bear with me if things are a little rocky to begin with- although all the better for all you traitors to the crown!

FC, where do you envision Sam at the moment, and can I assume that he is close enough to be summoned quickly?

And what is a good way for Veruise to gain audience with the Dominion?
JESSE

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:20 pm

I just decided to take a moment to marvel at the current situation.
It is not at all 3 factions, each Breton duchy, county, lordship, lorddom, and any other matter of lands, are their own faction. And even among themselves they plot, i am quite enjoying it. :)

Makes for quite i bit of thought. I never really expected Anticlere to form any sort of alliance with the Dominion, and now wonder what Evermore will do when faced with the Nords.
Solène We

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:12 am

I just decided to take a moment to marvel at the current situation.
It is not at all 3 factions, each Breton duchy, county, lordship, lorddom, and any other matter of lands, are their own faction. And even among themselves they plot, i am quite enjoying it. :)

Makes for quite i bit of thought. I never really expected Anticlere to form any sort of alliance with the Dominion, and now wonder what Evermore will do when faced with the Nords.

All their own factions, but any alliance they make determines who's forces they compliment, which I feel makes quite a big difference.

I've got to say, I've gotten quite into this; I've struggled to understand the Timeline previously (came in too late, maybe), but... wow. You guys really know how to make an epic roleplay. It's all just fascinating.
Schel[Anne]FTL

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:23 am

My second attempt at a war/Political roleplay.
Cyrodiil Shattered was of poor quality and much too war focused, but it helped prepare me for this.

Still wondering if Tom Bombaldi is coming back...
Otherwise i will be taking Wind Keep and Azra's Crossing.

I think i may for now take Norvulk however.
stacy hamilton

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:16 am

Alright, ignore my opening post on this thread. That plotline failed while still under development.

However, does anyone know if Sharnhelm's taken? If not, may I have it, IB?
Calum Campbell

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:33 pm

Alright, ignore my opening post on this thread. That plotline failed while still under development.

If you don't have another "red city" go ahead. I think it's the last one. Someone claimed it a while ago a I heard but vanished afterward. Tough.
x a million...

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:39 am

I believe that was Sibera who wanted Sharnhelm but it doesn't look like there is anything there yet....
Blackdrak

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:18 am

Just curious if there are any positions that "need" to be filled.

If not i will gauge if i would be able to handle any other settlements. Eagle Brook and/or the two Meir's seem to be good candidates. :)
Inol Wakhid

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:14 pm

Name: Brendan d'Ardfert, Baron of Sharnhelm and Lord Protector of White Haven

Race: Breton

Birthsign: The Lord

Physical Description: Brendan is a handsome Breton, built relatively small and thin. He wears his straight and sandy hair (only just beginning to thin) short, and does not wear a beard or other facial hair out of a deep-set abhorrence of lice. His features are thin and refined, even his typically Breton snub-nose. His eyes are bright green. Though thin, he is well-toned, with a warriors build. His hands, though heavily callused have long and beautiful fingers. The pinky finger of his right hand is missing, a memento from a duel in his firebrand youth. He has only the lightest of tans.

History: Brendan's father, Brennus d'Ardfert, was a high-ranking noble in the court of the Sharnhelm who married Elena Vintinia, sister of the late Baron of Sharnhelm, Cadwallace Vintinia. Cadwallace had received a spear thrust to the groin as a youth, and was impotent as a result ? a fact which shamed him and led him to divorce several wives. Young Brendan was therefore Cadwallace's heir and very close to his uncle, a bond which grew only closer when Cadwallace adopted him at the age of nine after Brennus was killed in a messy hunting accident.

As Brendan grew older, he also grew more wild. His life as a youth consisted mostly of long hunting trips and lavish feasts in castles all across High Rock. Though his mother and his uncle tried to restrain him, he heeded their chidings not at all. He fought a number of duels during this time, and is said to have lost only once - to Francis de Guiralle (OOC: if, of course, Blademaster agrees) who would one day be the Lord of Northpoint.

In his eighteenth year, Brendan married Antonia Livilla, the daughter of a wealthy Colovian merchant. Though Brendan at the time questioned to advisability of marrying a commoner, Antonia's good looks (and her father's large fortune) quickly swayed him. Brendan and Antonia were married happily for seventeen years and had three children, before she succumbed to tuberculosis.

When he was twenty, Brendan lost three close relatives ? his uncle and adopted father Cadwallace, his father-in-law Drusus Livilla, and his mother Elena. These three deaths marked the end of Brendan's tumultuous youth, as after them he began to settle down and make good on his triple inheritance. His reign over Sharnhelm has now lasted eighteen years of relative peace and prosperity. Brendan has sought to expand his influence north of Sharnhelm's traditional borders, making tensions tight between Sharnhelm and Northpoint and even sparking a brief but vicious border war some years ago.

Weapons: Brendan is comfortable fighting with most bladed weapons, but prefers the cavalry sabre.

Armor/Clothing: Brendan is accustomed to wear a light suit of mithril chainmail into battle. His boots and gauntlets are both made of leather. He typically also wears a light blue cloak.

Companions: Cadwallace d'Ardfert ? Brendan's first and only son (age 19) is named after his late uncle. Like his twin sister, Cadwallace has Brendan's pale skin and slender frame but their mother's dark hair and eyes. Cadwallace is somber, serious, and studious. He is calm and collected and has a strong sense of honor. He will one day be the Baron of Sharnhelm.

Diana d'Ardfert ? Brendan's older daughter (age 19) may resemble her twin brother in looks, but hardly does in temperament. Diana is fiery and rash, a real tomboy, who enjoys hunting and hawking. Brendan worries about who will marry Diana ? though attractive, she tends to scare off suitors. Case in point: a popular rumor in Sharnhelm holds that she once castrated a man who sought to woo her.

Livia d'Ardfert ? Brendan's youngest child is his daughter Livia (age 17). Livia is slim and pale like her siblings, but has Brendan's fair hair and sparkling green eyes. Unlike Diana, Livia is a proper Bretic lady, content with the inanities of court life and the trashy romance novels that make their way north out of the Imperial Province.

Faction Name: Barony of Sharnhelm (14300)

1500 Sharnhelm Knights ? The Knights of Sharnhelm are equipped somewhat more lightly than the standard Bretic knight. Though still mounted on powerful destriers, Sharnhelm's knights are clad in steel chainmail and fight with light steel lances and double-bladed cavalry sabers to allow slightly more maneuverability on the battle ground.

500 Knights of the Clouded Mirror ? Sharmhelm's elite martial order, the Knights of the Clouded Mirror are not really knights at all, but rather mounted battle-mages. Equipped like the standard Sharnhelm Knight (but without the lances) these mages are experts in Destruction magic. Most also have some background training in Restoration and Alchemy.

5000 Pikemen ? Trained in the use of the long pike and used to the pike square formation developed by the central Bretic cities, these professional soldiers make up the majority of Sharnhelm's infantry. They are also snazzy dressers, wearing elaborate doublets, jerkins, and flat beret-type hats with tall feathers under their steel briastplates.

2300 Doppels?ldner ? These infantrymen are experienced warriors trained in the use of the eight foot halberd. Armored like the pikes, they fight in the frontline, throwing enemy cavalry and pikemen into disarray.

2000 Swordsmen ? These swordsmen are the cr?me de la cr?me of the Sharnhelm infantry. They are highly skilled in the use of the Zweih?nder, a double-handed sword. They are again armored like the other infantry units, and fight in the front lines like the Doppels?ldner. They are especially useful against enemy spear and pike formations.

3000 Bretic Longbowmen ? These Bretic archers are trained in the use of Bretony's most dreaded weapon ? the longbow. They are armored in simple leather doublets, so they can be mobilized quickly and efficiently. In addition to their well crafted longbows, they carry quivers of between 20-25 arrows, and have dirks or long-bladed daggers in case they are obliged to engage the enemy in close combat.

Alberto Aguilera

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:29 am

He fought a number of duels during this time, and is said to have lost only once - to Francis de Guiralle (OOC: if, of course, Blademaster agrees) who would one day be the Lord of Northpoint.

Hehe, sure why not though I doubt Francis could keep up in a duel now!!

EDIT: And now I can actually interact somebody in a shorter amount of traveling time. <_<
Neko Jenny

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:30 pm

That works. Stay active!
.X chantelle .x Smith

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:57 am

So what are the rules of travel, just so I can get a feel? Roughly how long should I "wait" for my emissaries to get to the other cities?
Carlos Rojas

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:15 am

I seriously need opinions on what settlement i should take (With another character of course)

Meir Darguard or Eagle Brook?
Kat Ives

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:30 am

So what are the rules of travel, just so I can get a feel? Roughly how long should I "wait" for my emissaries to get to the other cities?

Use your best judgement. It's really just better if you RP the diplomats already being there.

I seriously need opinions on what settlement i should take (With another character of course)

Meir Darguard or Eagle Brook?

What do you have so far?
WYatt REed

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:23 am

Gauvadon and Aleine.
Possibly control over Norvulk soon.

I will be rid of a few characters soon so..... I will be able to easily handle it.
Just need to decide which.
Claire Lynham

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:39 am

Use your best judgement. It's really just better if you RP the diplomats already being there.

Normally I would advise telling me that.....

But for the sake of keeping things moving at a decent pace and not posting useless crap about my diplomats seeing birds and mudcrabs I will speed things up.

Pretend like I sent those guys days ago....
Princess Johnson

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:42 am

Gauvadon and Aleine.
Possibly control over Norvulk soon.

I will be rid of a few characters soon so..... I will be able to easily handle it.
Just need to decide which.

take everything from Norvulk to Black Wastes. Those are smaller settlements. If others ask for them they'll work under you.
sally R

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:14 am

But me wants another Character!
Lil'.KiiDD

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:02 pm

Am I the only one that has a White as their only thing?
TASTY TRACY

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:06 am

But me wants another Character!

I need those settlements accounted for right now since the eastern side of High Rock is going to be the more active one militarily for now. Later you can have one in the west.

Am I the only one that has a White as their only thing?

I think so. Why don't you take up a spot in the Aldmeri Dominion? I Fedex and Heldwyn are a bit inactive and could use the help. You get goblins, trolls, ogres, flying ships, and flightless bipedal birds for cavalry! :deal:
Dean

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:31 am

I think so. Why don't you take up a spot in the Aldmeri Dominion? I Fedex and Heldwyn are a bit inactive and could use the help. You get goblins, trolls, ogres, flying ships, and flightless bipedal birds for cavalry! :deal:

I've been thinking about it, might prove to be a conflict of interest later on though. Dwynnen sits pretty close to Daggerfall.....sorta.
Euan

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:43 am

Ok but, let it be known if there aren't any mountain settlements for me... Me be angry.

So for now i'll make up a character for one of those settlements.
Jarrett Willis

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:43 am

I've been thinking about it, might prove to be a conflict of interest later on though. Dwynnen sits pretty close to Daggerfall.....sorta.

I don't think that is an issue with you though. Think it over.
Petr Jordy Zugar

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:16 am

Has anybody taken a character in Orsinium yet? Or has anybody even taken control of the land?
Karl harris

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:45 am

I dunno if i can handle all the military mightiness!!!!

Tom Bombaldi needs to jump in. He was going to take most of those settlements near me, and i had planned on a character in Norvulk.

Orsinium is unclaimed.
Charlotte Lloyd-Jones

PreviousNext

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion