[RELz] Mart's Mutant Mod 1.0 RC 1.1

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:23 am

Not sure, did anyone else notice or have this problem yet? (if mentioned already, tl:dr, got 5 pages in before asking)

I've noticed a lot, and I do mean a fair lot, of raiders and feral ghouls randomly stopping and going friendly to me. Or being friendly before I even arrive near them. It's somewhat rare for raiders, only seen like 2-3 times, but for ghouls I've caught it at least 30+ times in the past couple days of not playing a whole lot.

I don't think there is a problem here, but I notice it no one time.
Not all enemy is aggressive toward you. I like this feature :)
Jessica Thomson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:50 am

Personally I've noticed it, but didn't realize what was really going on. I'm a stealthy character, so I just noticed that the mark on the radar and their health was going green, not that they weren't attacking me (since they didn't see me before I attacked anyway).
Robert Devlin

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:20 am

So I changed my min max spawn to 1-4 and I use feral rampage esp or whatever it's called, and the quest where you
Spoiler
guide Dr. Li out of the Jefferson Rotunda and over to the Brotherhood Citadel
was friggen nuts! They just kept comin. I must have spent 600-800 rounds of various ammo on them.
Stephanie I

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:42 am

might of missed if this was already posted, but i had to disable the broken steel esp from mart a few pages back, in the purifier at the end of take it back it wasnt letting me continue on to broken steel, just gives you the default ending and credits.
Joanne

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:45 am

Just did the SuperDuper Mart and the Protectron and the Raiders were still best friends with RC 1.11.
Invasion's

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:16 am

Not sure, did anyone else notice or have this problem yet? (if mentioned already, tl:dr, got 5 pages in before asking)

I've noticed a lot, and I do mean a fair lot, of raiders and feral ghouls randomly stopping and going friendly to me. Or being friendly before I even arrive near them. It's somewhat rare for raiders, only seen like 2-3 times, but for ghouls I've caught it at least 30+ times in the past couple days of not playing a whole lot.

This hasn't been reported before. Does it happen if you run only MMM?

might of missed if this was already posted, but i had to disable the broken steel esp from mart a few pages back, in the purifier at the end of take it back it wasnt letting me continue on to broken steel, just gives you the default ending and credits.

I don't know how that's possible -- the BS plugin edits just two creature entries (Deathclaws) and five levelled lists, mostly wasteland spawns.

Just did the SuperDuper Mart and the Protectron and the Raiders were still best friends with RC 1.11.

The fix is in RC2-pre, a few pages back.
Everardo Montano

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:46 pm

I don't know how that's possible -- the BS plugin edits just two creature entries (Deathclaws) and five levelled lists, mostly wasteland spawns.

tried it again, and it is a MMM plugin causing it, with the plugins on, i get to the end and fawkes gives me the same reason as before for not wanting to go into the room, and if i or sarah go in and input the code its gameover and credits, disabling all the MMM esp's and esm's and i can progress fine into broken steel, and can even get fawkes to go in.

Im not sure which MMM plugin is causing it, i just assumed it was the broken steel one, but disabling MMM fully allows me to continue.

my load order is as follows:

Fallout3.esm
HairTradeV1.esp
NightvisionGoggles(Powered).esp
MiscWeightFix.esp
Enhanced Weather - Radioactive Rain Plugin.esp
MrSlackPants-DecentPipBoyLight.esp
LongerDeathCamera.esp
Cats Paw.esp
PowerArmorImproved.esp
NippersArmorNips.esp
Phalanx-Obedient-Dogmeat.esp
FollowersRelax.esp
NippersWeaponNips.esp
LightweightFoodSanitizer.esp
KarmaRevamp1009.esp
BetterDrugs.esp
Classic Sniper Rifles.esp
MrSlackPants-Radiation.esp
GNR40MoreFromThe40s.esp
MissingUniqueWeapons-Enhanced.esp
F3UmpaAnimation.esp
Slower Levelling - slower.esp
Classic Lever Rifles.esp
AutoAim_6000_v1.0.esp
SmokableCigarettes.esp
40More_Part2.esp
TribalT51bHelmet.esp
repair.esp
[UU] Unique Uniques .04.esp
doctorli_glasses.esp
Roleplayable Professions.esp
UPP - Beverage Perks.esp
Inebriation.esp
AmplifiedCrippledEffectsV1-3.esp
Light_reduction.esp
Item Descriptions Img.esp
RadioBlues.esp
bittercup_comp.esp
GhostRadio.esp
MoreMapMarkers.esp
Aviators.esp
Underworld Underground.esp
Prototype Laser Mod.esp
MissingUniqueArmorClothing-Enhanced.esp
SeducingWomen.esp
YearlingsGlasses.esp
UPP - Pack 1.esp
UPP - Original Perks.esp
UPP - Quest Perks.esp
UPP - Experience Perks.esp
UPP - Pack 2.esp
FollowersHire_ByCharisma.esp
P94 Plasma Rifle.esp
GasMask.esp
Wattz Laser Weapons Mod.esp
BunkMod - Megaton House - v0.01.001.esp
CreaturePoses.esp
SomePoses.esp
wastelanderoutfit.esp
PittRepair.esp
AnchoRepair.esp
Explosive Explosives v1.3.esp
PairPoses.esp
Improved Anchorage Rewards.esp
Trophies - Megaton.esp
FO 1 and 2Combat Armor.esp
Classic Fallout Weapons BETA.esp
[CLO]BlackWolf Backpack.esp
D.C. Confidential.esp
GlobalTravelSystem.esm
GTS - The Pitt.esp
Fallout 1+2 All Locations.esp
Existence2.0.esp
Mart's Mutant Mod.esm
Mart's Mutant Mod.esp
Mart's Mutant Mod - Increased Spawns.esp
Mart's Mutant Mod - Natural Selection.esp
Mart's Mutant Mod - Hunting & Looting.esp
Mart's Mutant Mod - Tougher Traders.esp
Mart's Mutant Mod - Zones Respawn.esp
Mart's Mutant Mod - No Corpse Flies.esp
Mart's Mutant Mod - Broken Steel.esp
DarNifiedUIF3.esp

Total active plugins: 83
Total plugins: 194
Jonny

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:23 am

tried it again, and it is a MMM plugin causing it, with the plugins on, i get to the end and fawkes gives me the same reason as before for not wanting to go into the room, and if i or sarah go in and input the code its gameover and credits, disabling all the MMM esp's and esm's and i can progress fine into broken steel, and can even get fawkes to go in.

Im not sure which MMM plugin is causing it, i just assumed it was the broken steel one, but disabling MMM fully allows me to continue.

Ok that's different :) I was wondering how the BS plugin could cause that, but if it's the main mod that's a different issue.

Can you please disable all mods but MMM, load and save your game, and do the following:

* Test that section again
* If it still fails, send me the savegame

The first step just confirms it's MMM on its own, and not a combination of mods. It's also helpful for the second step if you send me your savegame -- with just MMM I can load it quickly here to see what's going on. Otherwise, I'll need you to send me all the .esps your savegame uses as well so I can load your save. So, disable all of them but MMM and send me that save -- Note: Any mods that add perks to the player won't let you disable them (your savegame won't load). You'll need to send these.
-__^

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:15 am

nm.
Elizabeth Davis

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:31 am

Ok that's different :) I was wondering how the BS plugin could cause that, but if it's the main mod that's a different issue.

Can you please disable all mods but MMM, load and save your game, and do the following:

* Test that section again
* If it still fails, send me the savegame

The first step just confirms it's MMM on its own, and not a combination of mods. It's also helpful for the second step if you send me your savegame -- with just MMM I can load it quickly here to see what's going on. Otherwise, I'll need you to send me all the .esps your savegame uses as well so I can load your save. So, disable all of them but MMM and send me that save -- Note: Any mods that add perks to the player won't let you disable them (your savegame won't load). You'll need to send these.

The mod also seems to be affecting rothchild giving his talk at the map screen, again disabling MMM results in him working properly.. ill try and narrow down the source of which plugin it is and send over my save when i get some time.
Rowena

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:40 pm

The mod also seems to be affecting rothchild giving his talk at the map screen, again disabling MMM results in him working properly.. ill try and narrow down the source of which plugin it is and send over my save when i get some time.

It won't be any of the plugins, these just toggle settings in MMM .esm.

MMM doesn't alter unique NPCs, quests, or followers -- Rothchild for example isn't touched. I don't think this is MMM but it may be MMM in combination with another mod. Ideally (even just for a test) backup your save then remove *all* mods but MMM (again except perhaps perk mods, as they may not let you remove them), save your game, quit and reload, and try both the Rothchild speech and the endgame to BS. I'd be very surprised if you had any issues at all.
Blackdrak

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:32 am

And now, just before bed, teaser time... :)

In addition to all the previously mentioned updates in RC2, there's also these:
::: http://members.iinet.net.au/~amills/MMMF3-Rambler.jpg
::: http://members.iinet.net.au/~amills/MMMF3-Fireflies2.jpg
::: http://members.iinet.net.au/~amills/MMMF3-Skeletons.jpg
The Rambler is a slow-moving, strong, dangerous meat shield that can issue a mild poison on contact. His thicker girth and long arms make him hard to get around -- but as he's slow, just be sure to take him before he even gets close!

Fireflies, and Corpse Flies, now emit environmental light. Fireflies at beautiful glowing in the darkness of the wasteland, while Corpse Flies eerily and silently light the dead as the scavenge on corpses...

And speaking of corpses, bodies will now decay to skeletons after a time. To keep it simple and efficient the effect works at cell resets -- bodies will become skeletons after one reset, and then the skeletons themselves will disappear at the next. This means in zones that respawn after one reset you will fight fresh enemies among the skeletal bodies of their former comrades. Additionally, skeletons aren't always complete -- they have a randomised engine to create full body skeletons, part body skeletons, or combinations of body and limbs -- perhaps animals or Feral Ghouls took a chunk out of them while their bodies lay and rot... waste not want not afterall!

EDIT: Oh yeah, ETA tomorrow.
Project

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:33 am

mart, just have to say one...thing! NIGHT GHOULS ARE AWESOME!!. i got ambushed by some. i use ghoul rampage.. after i have killed them all. i walked away. but then terror broke out. i got the message "charon has been killed' so i turned around. and the where there again. the f*cking night ghouls i killed them all. and more and more where coming. in one word AWESOME.
Tikarma Vodicka-McPherson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:54 am

The RC2 updates are looking nice Mart, good work as always.

As for the faction thing, yeah, it only started to happen when I updated to RC1.11, had been running 1.0 since it's release and never saw this happen. The raiders might be a freak occurance, but might the ghoul raising be causing the faction thing? I'll try to pay better attention, but I think it's ones I've already killed and come back treading over that are friendly suddenly.
Benjamin Holz

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:04 am

Aaaaaaaargh!
A ghoul tough as a deathclaw?
GIMME!

+++CAZZY

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:09 pm

Those ramblers and firefly reflections look great. :)
Emma Copeland

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:01 am

This hasn't been reported before. Does it happen if you run only MMM?

I will check it. For now I can say- it is possible, I see it with FOOK and MMM installed
One detail. Raiders have green color when speak to player (monologs).
With fook+Enclave commander raiders can be green when captured by my followers- but this is normal.

Check it, all works fine for me. I hear about such thing before- gamers was unable to continue the game after MQ- not only with BS, but Free Play after MQ too. The source of the problem not finded as I know. I was able to continue the game with both 1.0 (with help of console) and 1.5 (flawlessly) patches of F3
The fix is in RC2-pre, a few pages back.

The fix work, protectron and raiders fight again.
Chris Cross Cabaret Man

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:07 am

As for the faction thing, yeah, it only started to happen when I updated to RC1.11, had been running 1.0 since it's release and never saw this happen. The raiders might be a freak occurance, but might the ghoul raising be causing the faction thing? I'll try to pay better attention, but I think it's ones I've already killed and come back treading over that are friendly suddenly.

It can be if Ghoul can't fight- Broken Arms for example
Nicholas C

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:55 pm

Only problem with that delamer, is armless ghouls don't go neutral to me, I've kicked around numerous of them today and they stayed hostile, but ran around like idiots cause they can't fight back. The ones I see it happen to are usually ones with both arms, a very small few were missing either arm, but it does happen as well. Not seen any raiders do it again lately.
Steeeph

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:56 am

Only problem with that delamer, is armless ghouls don't go neutral to me, I've kicked around numerous of them today and they stayed hostile, but ran around like idiots cause they can't fight back. The ones I see it happen to are usually ones with both arms, a very small few were missing either arm, but it does happen as well. Not seen any raiders do it again lately.

Then I see then too.
I will try to repeat that without another mods
Nicholas C

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:17 am

Anyreason why i might be getting invisible and untargetable yound deathclaws?

I can hit them with melee and unarmed, but not with long range weapons. They are totally invisible, so i have to let my companions kill them for me, as i cannot even target them in the console....

Once dead, i cannot select them to loot either.

What could cause this?
phil walsh

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:28 am

Darn...I was hoping for RC2 today, as Martigen seemed to be aiming for it. Oh, well...keep up the great work and I look forward to the next relz!
Scott Clemmons

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:16 am

Darn...I was hoping for RC2 today, as Martigen seemed to be aiming for it. Oh, well...keep up the great work and I look forward to the next relz!

Almost :) Just updating docs now.

Some stats as at RC2:
  • Over 2000 new or changed entries
  • Over 1000 files in meshes, textures, sounds etc
  • Around 187 new scripts
  • Total NPC entries -- 453
  • Most NPC variants -- 177 Raiders
  • Total Creature entries -- 492
  • Most creature variants -- 120 Super Mutants
  • More hours of work than I care to remember. Mostly fun, when the engine isn't a POS.

Changelog:

::: RC 2.0
  • Placed sounds in the correct directory!

• Fixed Deathclaw Matriarch never dropping her horns

• Fixed player Robots not attacking or being attacked

• Fixed some 'No...' plugins not working as intended

• Fixed Feral Ghouls with legs or heads missing still raising

• Fixed Disintegrated or Gooified Feral Ghouls still raising

• Fixed Disintegrated or Gooified Glowing One and Robots exploding

• Fixed EvergreenMills switch not triggering Gargantuan (vanilla bug)

• Fixed Bethesda Ghouls not using Rampage and other Feral Ghoul features

• Added new Feral Ghoul mini boss -- the Rambler

• Added Feral Ghouls can now raise in realtime in front of you!

• Added environmental lights to Firefies and Corpse Flies

• Added Slavers to backup Grouse while Increased Spawns is enabled

• Added Girdershade residents to No Attack for protection from wildlife

• Added chance for Robots to explode on death in dozens of different ways

• Added explosive force and damage to Glowing One and Robot deaths

• Added Pipboy icons and world models for all new MMMF3 loot (thanks Drag0ntamer!)

• Added Corpse Flies given no collision and prevented showing up on radar

• Added FireFlies given no collision and prevented showing up on radar

• Added Ragdoll data to Geckos, Wanamingos and Floaters

• Added L0Ki's FOMOD install script for a FOMOD version

• Reduced Giant Radscorpion chance by one third

• Reduced Behemoth/Matriarch knockback effect to 50% chance for Player

• Slightly boosted Floater health

• Slightly boosted speed for cripple legged fleeing Wanamingos

• Slightly reduced Feral Ghoul loot

• Slightly reduced Radscorpion increased spawns

• Updated fix for launching Geckos

• Updated Night Ghoul vision effect on player checks for current effect first

• Natural Selection: Updated Feral Ghoul related faction relationships to animals

::: New Creatures
:: The Rambler -- The Rambler is a bigger, stronger, beefier and more dangerous Feral Ghoul. His claws are also toxic, and will poison you on contact. Dangerous as he is, he's called a Rambler for a reason and limps slowly along, lunging towards you -- don't let him get close!

::: New Features
:: Feral Ghoul Raise -- There is now a chance for Feral Ghouls to raise in front of you, where you see them get up right as you approach, sometimes right when you least expect it...

Raising Feral Ghouls, without or without limbs missing, will have a 50% chance to raise while you're away to encounter them later as you trawl back through a dungeon, or instead to raise only as you get in range of them. These dead Feral Ghouls, prior to raising, also don't show up on your radar so you don't know which ones they are...

...as usual, however, to prevent Feral Ghoul raising you need to shoot of its legs or head.

:: Environmental Lights -- Corpse Flies and Fireflies now cast light on their environment. See the eerie effect of Corpse Flies lighting up the dead, while the wilderness Fireflies look stunning in the night time air.

:: Robots Explode -- Robots now have a chance of exploding with force a few seconds after they die. If they do explode, there are dozens of different dismemberment combinations, and with a chance for a full explosion for complete destruction.

:: New models and icons -- Thanks to Dragontamer all the new MMMF3 loot creatures drop will now have unique Pipboy icons and world models. Dragontamer is still working on the models at the moment, but I can tell you the icons are superb :)

:: Skeleton Decay -- Corpses will now decay to skeletons after a time. To keep it simple and efficient the effect works at cell resets -- bodies will become skeletons after one reset, and then the skeletons themselves will disappear at the next. This means in zones that respawn after one reset you will fight fresh enemies among the skeletal bodies of their former comrades. Additionally, skeletons aren't always complete -- they have a randomised engine to create full body skeletons, part body skeletons, or combinations of body and limbs -- perhaps animals or Feral Ghouls took a chunk out of them while their bodies lay and rot... waste not want not afterall!

Will be uploading later tonight EST.
Harry-James Payne

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:31 am

Incredible feature list!
Naturally this is a must-have, just like MMM for Oblivion (plus kudos to corepc)!
steve brewin

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:42 pm

Anyreason why i might be getting invisible and untargetable yound deathclaws?

I can hit them with melee and unarmed, but not with long range weapons. They are totally invisible, so i have to let my companions kill them for me, as i cannot even target them in the console....

Once dead, i cannot select them to loot either.

What could cause this?

Wrong install or conflict with another mod.
Here
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7720/screenshot1z.png
Rachell Katherine

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout 3