MCA Problem

Post » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:52 pm

alright the leveled list is deleted

Well, I'd say continue the process until your warnings.txt looks clear.
kyle pinchen

Post » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:51 am

alright i'll keep you posted on the status of everything take a break buddy ^^ i'm doing the same, my thing is what do i need to search for and how would that fix the leveled list because the error that says it's missing it's in the leveled list nothing is missing... but the game doesn't know that what's preventing the miscommunication

"in the leveled list.esp"

Unable to locate creature '_MCA_commoner_dun_f2' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_commoners'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_novices' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_adventurers'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_priests' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_adventurers'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_mercenaries' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_adventurers'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_noble_dunmer_f7' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_nobles_dunmer'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_noble_dunmer_f7' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_nobles_dunmer'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_commoner_nord_f2' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_commoner_nord'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_commoner_dun_f2' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_commoners_dunmer'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_noble_imp_f7' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_nobles_all'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_noble_imp_f7' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_nobles_all'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_noble_breton_f7' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_nobles_all'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_noble_breton_f7' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_nobles_all'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_novices' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_ex_adventurers'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_priests' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_ex_adventurers'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_mercenaries' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_ex_adventurers'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCAW_travellers' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_ex_adventurers'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCAW_fighters' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_ex_adventurers'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_commoner_imp_f2' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_commoners_nondunmer'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_commoner_bret_f2' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_commoners_nondunmer'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_commoner_nord_f2' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_commoners_nondunmer'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_commoner_bos_f2' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_commoners_nondunmer'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_commoner_orc_f2' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_commoners_nondunmer'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_commoner_redg_f2' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_commoners_nondunmer'.
Unable to locate creature '_MCA_commoner_alt_f2' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_commoners_nondunmer'.
James Smart

Post » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:57 pm

alright i'll keep you posted on the status of everything take a break buddy ^^ i'm doing the same, my thing is what do i need to search for and how would that fix the leveled list because the error that says it's missing it's in the leveled list nothing is missing... but the game doesn't know that what's preventing the miscommunication

"in the leveled list.esp"

Unable to locate creature '_MCA_commoner_dun_f2' in Leveled Creature '_MCA_commoners'.

You don't actually need a merged leveled lists to play. Without it, the last plugin to define a given leveled list will be the sole definer of that list. With it, you can have multiple plugins add to the same list.

So anyway, the procedure is to check each warning, like the one I left above, search for the string on the left, in this case '_MCA_commoner_dun_f2' and see if deactivating the plugins that reference that object clear that warning. Continue until you no longer get warnings of that type.

Then you can re-create your merged leveled lists and re-activate that.

Let's see how far doing that gets you.
Lexy Dick

Post » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:45 pm

alright started the game and let the first error show up, went back to the info rapid program and searched Files what's funny is the game said it's missing and their it is in the leveled list.. i deleted Pride's information list from the data files.. and MCA cov Addon..

Files\
8.648 _MCA_commoner_dun_m INTV CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_m INTV CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_m INTV CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_f2 INTV LEVC2 NAME _MCA_nobles_dunmer DATA NNAM INDX CNAM _MCA_noble_dunmer_f1
10.165 NNAM INDX CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_f INTV CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_m INTV CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_f2 INTV CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_m INTV LEVC? NAME _MCA_nobles_all DATA NNAM INDX
123.597 NPC_? NAME _MCA_commoner_dun_f2 FNAM Commoner RNAM Dark Elf CNAM Commoner ANAM BNAM _MCA_dunmer_f_head1 KNAM _MCA_dunmer_f_hair01 SCRI
Merged_Leveled_Lists.esp - 713.849 bytes - Sun, 10.01.10 at 18:46 - C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind\Data Files\
191.998 CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_f INTV CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_f INTV CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_m INTV CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_m INTV CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_m INTV CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_f2 INTV LEVCn NAME
203.799 NNAM INDX CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_f INTV CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_m INTV CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_f2 INTV CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_m INTV LEVC? NAME _MCA_in_tavern_vivec DATA NNAM INDX
Pride'sInformation_list.esp - 80.593 bytes - Wed, 14.09.05 at 07:44 - C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind\Data Files\
1.579 _MCA_commoner_dun_m INTV CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_m INTV CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_m INTV CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_f2 INTV LEVC2 NAME _MCA_nobles_dunmer DATA NNAM INDX CNAM _MCA_noble_dunmer_f1
3.096 NNAM INDX CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_f INTV CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_m INTV CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_f2 INTV CNAM _MCA_commoner_dun_m INTV LEVC? NAME _MCA_nobles_all DATA NNAM INDX
SEARCHING CANCELED (345.38 seconds).
Danielle Brown

Post » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:48 am

well buddy it's fixed after 2 months and 24 hours on here it's finished i am sure these are not a problem no more errors when i looked at my warnings text i almost had a heart attack if it wasn't for the Bethesda Soft works team i would have never solved this problem i appreciate all of you i was wondering if i could become a part of your troubleshooting team i don't need to get paid or anything i'd just like to help someone with their morrowind problems like you've helped me

"Update list"

One of the files that "Imperial City Of Cyrodiil V1.005.5.esp" is dependent on has changed since the last save.
This may result in errors. Saving again will clear this message
but not necessarily fix any errors.
One of the files that "Vampire Embrace MCA Patch.esp" is dependent on has changed since the last save.
This may result in errors. Saving again will clear this message
but not necessarily fix any errors.
One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.
Missing Masterfile: Pride'sInformation_list.esp
Not able to find Ankle part in rt_pants_MW32_a.
Not able to find Knee part in rt_pants_MW32_k.
Not able to find Upper Leg part in rt_pants_MW32_ul.
Not able to find Ankle part in emc_rt_p_br_21_a.
Not able to find Knee part in emc_rt_p_br_21_k.
Not able to find Upper Leg part in emc_rt_p_br_21_ul.
Not able to find Ankle part in RT_T_Pants1_M_a.
Not able to find Knee part in RT_T_Pants1_M_k.
Not able to find Upper Leg part in RT_T_Pants1_M_ul.
Not able to find Ankle part in rt_pants_MW32_a.
Not able to find Knee part in rt_pants_MW32_k.
Not able to find Upper Leg part in rt_pants_MW32_ul.
Not able to find Knee part in RTJEB_nin_pants_k.
Not able to find Upper Leg part in RTJEB_nin_pants_ul.
Ludivine Dupuy

Post » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:21 pm

alright started the game and let the first error show up, went back to the info rapid program and searched Files what's funny is the game said it's missing and their it is in the leveled list.. i deleted Pride's information list from the data files.. and MCA cov Addon..

Leveled lists just contain object IDs, the actual objects listed in the lists have to be defined by other records in some plugin. So a leveled list for creature lists IDs of creature objects that have their own CREA records that define them.

The Warnings you are seeing are when the object IDs are listed in the leveled lists, but Morrowind is saying: "Hey, I can't find the actual object definition for this ID in any of your active plugins". So the process you are working on is to find the plugins that refer to those non-existant objects and remove them from your list of active plugins.
Marta Wolko

Post » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:57 am

i'm getting a new error any idea how to fix that ^^?

"Update list"
cannotfind MCA_john.moonsugar_ in Pride's car going to grab a beer
Eileen Müller

Post » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:30 am

Hello everyone, i really do help my problem solves the problem of anyone who experiences MCA Situations, God bless you John for your time/help on this matter the game runs alot better thank you Bethesda Softworks Fourm staff for you input Pluto, John.moonsugar if i'm leaving anyone out i'm sorry Elder scrolls III best game in existences really...

P.S i'll come back to say hello every now and then.. and see if i can help anyone with problems I've experienced "I've been though alot of them"
Nicole Coucopoulos

Post » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:14 am

I just downloaded 6.2, started a new game, and the game crashes when I have it open. :( Here's what's in the Warnings file.

Model Load Error: Meshes\WARNwHr\Nz\3\WAR_zN_fHr3b.nif cannot load file in Meshes\WARNwHr\Nz\3\WAR_zN_fHr3b.nif.
Will use the default object Marker_Error.NIF.
Model Load Error: Meshes\WARNwHr\Dz\13\WAR_zDEfHr13d.nif cannot load file in Meshes\WARNwHr\Dz\13\WAR_zDEfHr13d.nif.
TES3Stream Warning: Model "Meshes\MCA\WAR_zN_mHr3e_l.NIF" tex not found "war_SPK_x_hr1e.tga"!
TES3Stream Warning: Model "Meshes\MCA\WAR_zN_mHr3e_l.NIF" tex not found "WAR_Human_Ears_BM.tga"!
Texture Load Error!: war_SPK_x_hr1e.tga
Texture Load Error!: WAR_Human_Ears_BM.tga
Model Load Error: Meshes\WARNwHr\Dz\5\WAR_zDE_fHr5i.nif cannot load file in Meshes\WARNwHr\Dz\5\WAR_zDE_fHr5i.nif.
Model Load Error: Meshes\WARNwHr\Nz\1\WAR_zN_fHr1f.nif cannot load file in Meshes\WARNwHr\Nz\1\WAR_zN_fHr1f.nif.
Will use the default object Marker_Error.NIF
Texture Load Error!: war_SPK_x_hr1e.tga
Texture Load Error!: WAR_Human_Ears_BM.tga

Because for some reason on Windows 7 you can't necessarily see what's in the Data Files folders I installed everything manually, but I'm almost certain that's not the problem. When I untick MCA there's no problem with the game starting.
Leah

Post » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:03 am

I just downloaded 6.2, started a new game, and the game crashes when I have it open. :( Here's what's in the Warnings file.

-clip-

Because for some reason on Windows 7 you can't necessarily see what's in the Data Files folders I installed everything manually, but I'm almost certain that's not the problem. When I untick MCA there's no problem with the game starting.

Versions of MCA starting with v6.0 require the mesh and texture assets from 'Westly's Master Head Pack' as stated in the readme:

As of version 6.0, MCA now uses the heads and hairstyles from 'Westly's Master Head
Pack', with kind permission from Westly. These are not included in this download,
so head on over to http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/ and grab it if you don't
have it already. Note that you don't actually need to have it activated in your
game, as MCA uses all its own references and is not dependent on Westly's .esp.

Here's http://www.gamesas.com/index.php?/topic/1104873-relz-morrowind-comes-alive-60/ with the pertinent information. ;)
Manny(BAKE)

Post » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Installing Westly's Headpack seems to have solved everything. Thanks! :)
Chelsea Head

Previous

Return to III - Morrowind