Most hated NPC

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:49 pm

What's your most hated NPC in the game? Mine is the doctor from Megaton when you first meet him.HE WILL DIE. :gun:
keri seymour

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:07 pm

The b hole at Paradise Falls you cash in slaves with.

If I didn't wanna play a slaver this time around, I would have cashed him in on principal a long tome ago...
Matt Bee

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:16 am

There are many I don't like but Ill go with Moriarty.
Alexis Estrada

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:15 am

Dad. Dear. Old. Dad.

He is illogical, dense, annoying, calls me irritating pet names, preaches at me, is of questionable intelligence, and I never get to tell him what I really think. His one redeeming quality? I can shoot him with a B.B. Gun and he only gets a little grumpy, "I brought you into this world, blah blah blah."
ashleigh bryden

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:43 am

roy phillips
Adrian Morales

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:59 pm

Dad. Dear. Old. Dad.

He is illogical, dense, annoying, calls me irritating pet names, preaches at me, is of questionable intelligence, and I never get to tell him what I really think. His one redeeming quality? I can shoot him with a B.B. Gun and he only gets a little grumpy, "I brought you into this world, blah blah blah."

And I can easily tell your karmic propensity in the game solely by your post before even looking at your avvy.

My most hated? Jericho. The only thing preventing me from collecting his finger is the retribution I would get from the rest of the town. Why they tolerate an ex-raider (once a raider always a raider... just ask Jenny Stahl) I do not know. Plus, the [censored] conned me out of cash the first time I played.

My close second? Colonel Autumn. Thinks he owns the wasteland. Kills unarmed civilians for off-hand reasons. Has delusions of righteousness and grandeur. Believes that the best BoS squad this side of the Rockies along with a freaking nuke-chucking Tesla Field-protected war robot that just plowed through multiple blockades at the gates is "victory".

And yes, you can see my karmic propensity too. ;)
Judy Lynch

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:00 am

150% Sticky. Hes a freaking retard. Once there was a story!! And all his friends laughed at him!!! wah wah wah
x_JeNnY_x

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:26 pm

why roy how you going to get the ghoul mask,so ghouls won"t attack you.
Lavender Brown

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:37 pm

1.) Sticky
2.) Sticky
3.) That one a-hole lab assistant whose name I forget...
4.) Madison Lee
5.) Sticky
Latino HeaT

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:29 pm

And I can easily tell your karmic propensity in the game solely by your post before even looking at your avvy.

My most hated? Jericho. The only thing preventing me from collecting his finger is the retribution I would get from the rest of the town. Why they tolerate an ex-raider (once a raider always a raider... just ask Jenny Stahl) I do not know. Plus, the [censored] conned me out of cash the first time I played.

My close second? Colonel Autumn. Thinks he owns the wasteland. Kills unarmed civilians for off-hand reasons. Has delusions of righteousness and grandeur. Believes that the best BoS squad this side of the Rockies along with a freaking nuke-chucking Tesla Field-protected war robot that just plowed through multiple blockades at the gates is "victory".

And yes, you can see my karmic propensity too. ;)

You know, this is the second time you have gotten all self righteous on me MadCat. And I just want to say cut it out. You don't have a clue what my karmic propensity is and you are overstepping. Go get your daily dose of "I'm better than you" at somebody else's expense. BTW, My avatar looks the way it does so everyone will know I'm a girl; but I don't like to be too girly; thus the devilish Hello Kittty; there isn't a lot of variety when you go with Hello Kitty. I didn't chose the devish Hello Kitty because I am the devil or think I'm a devil or intend to communicate in any way that I wish to be the devil or channel the devil or marry the devil or be friends with the devil or even believe in the devil. :facepalm:

And back on topic:

I don't like James because I don't respect his mental abilities. I would have gone into more detail but we are in the General Discussion Forum which prevented me from doing so. I don't have to be evil to dislike James or think he has made bad choices. He isn't actually my father you know. :shakehead:
Lynne Hinton

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:43 pm

My avatar looks the way it does so everyone will know I'm a girl; but I don't like to be too girly; thus the devilish Hello Kittty; there isn't a lot of variety when you go with Hello Kitty. I didn't chose the devish Hello Kitty because I am the devil or think I'm a devil or intend to communicate in any way that I wish to be the devil or channel the devil or marry the devil or be friends with the devil or even believe in the devil. :facepalm:

Don't worry, this girl I know just got "Hello Kitty" tattooed on the one place on her arm that she didn't already have tattoos. a devilish-ish Hello avatar seems innocent enough by comparison. :biglaugh:
Eduardo Rosas

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:56 am

You know, this is the second time you have gotten all self righteous on me MadCat. And I just want to say cut it out. You don't have a clue what my karmic propensity is and you are overstepping. Go get your daily dose of "I'm better than you" at somebody else's expense.

Awww calm down over there. As a 3rd party who knows neither of you, I didn't read it as any more than a bit of a joke. I've found the best thing to do on a forum when someone gets you upset is to just give them the benefit of the doubt: they probably weren't saying what they did to make you upset, and you shouldn't let things escalate. If they were trying to upset you, then they're a troll, and they probably DO have bad karma. ;) I've been burned bad for misinterpreting things before.

Back on topic, I dislike the NPC who throws the grenade at you in Arefu.
Spoiler
It isn't that he throws the grenade at me that gets me mad, it's that he has that repair bobblehead locked in his house, and I like to get that one early in the game. But of course early in the game, my lockpick skill is way too low. Grrrr.

Personality wise, I hate Roy Phillips the most. I helped him once, never again on another playthrough. I don't care if I lose a useful mask.
Darren

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:09 am

Sam Warrick... Look like one tight mofo and he goes and shoots me... I just wanna talk to him!! Any guy with shades has gotta be somewhat tight.
Kelli Wolfe

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:58 am

Dad, Amata, and anyone from the Enclave.
Rob Smith

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:04 pm

roy Phillips, double crossing A@#hole
Dean

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:45 am

Dad, Amata, and anyone from the Enclave.

May I ask what it is about Amata that you didn't like? I never thought she was so bad, and a lot of people say how terrible and annoying she is. I just don't get it. At the very beginning of the game, she goes through an interrogation getting beaten by her own father's man and STILL doesn't tell them what your plan of escape is. Is there ANY other NPC in the game who helps you out so much?
Felix Walde

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:39 am

May I ask what it is about Amata that you didn't like? I never thought she was so bad, and a lot of people say how terrible and annoying she is. I just don't get it. At the very beginning of the game, she goes through an interrogation getting beaten by her own father's man and STILL doesn't tell them what your plan of escape is. Is there ANY other NPC in the game who helps you out so much?

Spoiler
Play the "Trouble On The Homefront" quest, help the rebels, and then see what Amata does.

Sarah Knight

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:46 pm

Victoria Watts...never liked that [censored]
SaVino GοΜ

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:24 pm

Spoiler
Play the "Trouble On The Homefront" quest, help the rebels, and then see what Amata does.

Spoiler
I didn't think that was so bad. Considering half the vault would have killed you in your sleep, I didn't want to stay there so much anyway. At least you get a fancy outfit out of it. I would have liked to see more quests associated with v101 after that one though. Maybe in a future DLC you could become an ambassador for the vault...

Marguerite Dabrin

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:12 pm

Confessor Cromwell: He makes me livid, I just can't help but kill him on every single playthrough. It would be my worst nightmare if someone made a gun mod, but set him as essential in the mod too.

Doctor Lesko: Nerd, plus he startles me, I expect it now, damn it still gets me.

Tenpenny: Gah, I hate this man, wipe out an entire city without a care for the citizens of said town. I've once dragged his old ass to megaton after I killed him and thrown him into the water near the bomb.

Irving Ching: I hate him for heading the commission to wipe out Megaton.

Outcasts: Call me a stupid Local or wildlife one more time. Usually right after that they do. Then I black out and there are dead outcasts all about me. And I seem to be holding the Repellent stick. Can's wait for the shovel that's in Point Look though. :tops:
Nicola

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:09 pm

That old guy who praises the Enclave in Megaton. When you see him at Raven Rock he practically [censored] his pants in fear.
Rachel Cafferty

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:33 pm

I think I covered this in another thread but here goes:

1. Mayor McCheezy from Little Lamplight (Runner-up: Every other brat in there)
.............And the worst of it is you can't kill any of them!

2. Dogmeat (Stupid mutt kept getting my butt shot off trying to protect him)

3. Dad (annoying, sanctimonious pedant who drones on and on dragging my butt (yes the one Dogmeat got shot off) all over the Wasteland (figuratively and literally) and then he goes and... [this is not the spoilers section] And did I say annoying?

4. Fawkes (For the fact that he's the best follower with the worst path finding I have ever seen!) If it weren't for the console I'd have to continuously reload from save or go in and out of doors with map triggers.

5. 3-Dog (At least President Eden is [spoiler] supposed to be a computer. Three add-ons later and it's worse than listening to a real top 40 jock?at least they play eight songs.) What about a quest to search the Wasteland (or swamp) for new music and patter to go with it?
bimsy

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:03 pm

Moriarty and The Overseer when you start the game.

(Just started out btw.)
Emma Pennington

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:38 pm

1) Mayor McCreedy (or whatever it is) - Why don't the other kids get rid of him - he's a total...

2) Colin Moriarty - One of the few + points of potentially blowing up Megaton (I didn't in the end though)

3) Roy Philips - Backstabbing... - Well I can say I got my revenge!

4) Outcasts - I am not some wasteland retard!

5) NPCs who say "That's locked for a reason you know" and "be more careful" etc. when I am just walking around.
Monique Cameron

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:17 pm

THRREEEEEEEE DDAAAAAAWWWWWGGGG. He's probably my most hated videogame NPC since Kelsey (obscure reference ftw).

Also Roy. And those little [censored]ers from Little Lamplight.
lisa nuttall

Next

Return to Fallout 3