Most hated NPC

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:20 pm

Definitely Doc Lesko. Just look at my signature!
This big fat jerk can't even take responsibility for the deaths of everybody in Grayditch. When you tell him "Don't you feel bad about killing everybody in the kid's family?" He just brushes you off, and if you say "Dude, you seriously ruined his entire life" he says
"I have no time for his childish games."
Yeah? Ants burning your family and all your friends to a crisp?
Childish games.

He thinks his stupid, fruitless research is SO IMPORTANT, and he's even STUPID enough to use the FEV to get faster results.

What an idiot. He doesn't understand that he's not the center of the freaking universe.
Jonathan Egan

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:06 pm

Also, everybody in the Lyon's pride is a stupid, weak, worthless [censored] who couldn't fight their way out of a McDonald's PlayPlace, let alone the capital wasteland.
Plus, you have to ask PERSONAL PERMISSION to even trade with the BoS and USE THEIR ARMOR. What kind of pretentious idiots pull that crap?
Chris BEvan

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:00 pm

Your Dad: Not Only does he run away from you in a Vault he also runs away once you save him from the Virtual Reality thingy.

Plus his Death is utterly pointless and he should have just boom headshotted Colonal Autumn.

Moriaty and Ahzrukhal were also very annoying since their is no way to save Gob or Charon.
Stephanie Valentine

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:22 pm

Anyone who sits outside of a major settlement begging for water when they can just go inside with the exception of the one that waits outside Tenpenny Tower.
Kieren Thomson

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:49 am

Plus his Death is utterly pointless and he should have just boom headshotted Colonal Autumn.

Yeah. He didn't even kill Autumn!

..say, how did Autumn survive that radiation, anyhow?
lauraa

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:22 am

Yeah. He didn't even kill Autumn!

..say, how did Autumn survive that radiation, anyhow?

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/File:ColAutumnInject.png

This seems to be what saves him: Enclave Tech

I half expected James to say "Wait here a Moment I'll get the codes" and go fetch a Flamer from the back of the Purifier.
ZANEY82

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:58 am

LOL
The description is
Colonel Autumn injecting himself with a dose of plot device
Dewayne Quattlebaum

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:37 pm

LOL
The description is
Colonel Autumn injecting himself with a dose of plot device

Heh yeah is quite hilarious though I think Bethesda overestimated his role in the game at the time of writing this scene.

Thinking about it there isn't a real reason for him to exist: he is a generic character that could have just been a random Enclave member.
Sheila Reyes

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:17 pm

But he's got a NICE laser pistol!
Although by the time you kill him there are 2 enemies left in the game.
Dj Matty P

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:57 pm

The Most Hated Person? Eulogy Jones. He is the msot heartless [censored] that ever lived. He deserved that mine i placed in his bed
Marine Arrègle

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:55 am

How so? James is a complete [censored]. Here I'll give you some examples.

James leaves your ass alone in the vault with a psycho overseer who tries to have you killed and who he knew would react badly. He gets caught in virtual simulation by another psycho who you have to rescue him from then get's on your [censored] about you leaving the vault even though he would've been stuck there for all eternity if it wasn't for his kid. He then tells you he's heading to Rivet City with or without you proving that he doesn't care much about you're welfare. Once you get to Rivet City he tells you he's leaving again to go to Project Purity and this is where he personally pissed me off. When you get to the Jefferson Memorial if you haven't cleared it completely yet. He tells you to go in and clear it out by yourself because he and the scientists aren't good fighters. What kind of [censored] father asks this [censored] of their child?!? Not to mention the [censored] fought his way across the wasteland twice once with his child by his side possibly and now he tells you to clear the Memorial on your own and doesn't offer to help? Can anyone say WTF! He has got to be the worst father in this game. Hell even the Overseer treats his daughter better.

Oh yeah I hate James the most.

Yeah, dear ole dad has been involved in too many failed experiments. I knew he shouldn't be drinking that stuff until it was pure and safe, but hey, I'm just the dumb little kid, father knows best.
From what I have gathered, he has run out on everyone that put trust in him.
But what's worst of all. The same thing happens in real life too.
Kaylee Campbell

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:31 pm

Well for me it would have to be Princess cause shes a [censored] [censored], Bryan Wilks cause he won't leave me alone about his stupid town and even though I like the Outcasts when the talk down to me i [censored] kill them all.

Also, I like James cause 1. he is voiced my Liam Neeson and that in the beginning of the game he seems like the best guy ever, I get pissed off when he dies though.
Jani Eayon

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:03 pm

He ran out because before long the super muties would probably run in and kill everyone the project: Game over. And he left you in the vault becuase he wanted you to be and he knew you could probably fend for yourself, he didnt expect the overseer and everyone to go crazy or the Enclave to storm the project.
Lisa

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:30 pm

Also, Sticky. I get a kick from saving the game first and shooting him in the face mid-sentence.

I liked Sticky.... the only problom was taht he ran in front of me during V.A.T.S. while I was using The Ripper
Crystal Clear

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:51 pm

Everyone in Paradise Falls i hate them all

oh and the Outcasts they have no respect
Lady Shocka

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:04 pm

school is all about practice right?? and practice makes perfect but wait wait nobodys perfect so why practice????
ಠ_ಠ I joke! I joke!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What?

WHAT?!

I COULDN'T HEAR YOU!!!
:shocking:
Sarah Unwin

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:08 am

Confessor Cromwell: He makes me livid, I just can't help but kill him on every single playthrough. It would be my worst nightmare if someone made a gun mod, but set him as essential in the mod too.

Doctor Lesko: Nerd, plus he startles me, I expect it now, damn it still gets me.

Tenpenny: Gah, I hate this man, wipe out an entire city without a care for the citizens of said town. I've once dragged his old ass to megaton after I killed him and thrown him into the water near the bomb.

Irving Ching: I hate him for heading the commission to wipe out Megaton.

Outcasts: Call me a stupid Local or wildlife one more time. Usually right after that they do. Then I black out and there are dead outcasts all about me. And I seem to be holding the Repellent stick. Can's wait for the shovel that's in Point Look though. :tops:
rebecca moody

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Two words. Mayor MacCreedy.

I HATE THAT KID.

Never before have I wanted to have killable children more then in little lamplight.
sally R

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:25 am

Three Dog
Carlitos Avila

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:36 am

Two words. Mayor MacCreedy.

Yeah, they are the brats of all brats. But, it is understandable. They grew up without proper guidance.
Something else we see a lot of in real life.
Claudz

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:12 pm

just did a whizz bang on Moriarity for being such an a$$hat as well....used my stealth armor and rezzed him with my mezzer in his office and everyone else killed him for me....was a hoot to see all them nice folks turn on the sumbich :ahhh:
Rudy Paint fingers

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:54 am

I haven't seen anyone say Brian Wilks so I'll do it now. I hate that annoying little bastard. Stop running up to me when I'm looking for the Firelance in the Super-Duper parking lot.
JD bernal

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:59 am

Only been playing this for a few days so at this moment in time i have got to say Dad
jessica Villacis

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Definitely Doc Lesko. Just look at my signature!
This big fat jerk can't even take responsibility for the deaths of everybody in Grayditch. When you tell him "Don't you feel bad about killing everybody in the kid's family?" He just brushes you off, and if you say "Dude, you seriously ruined his entire life" he says
"I have no time for his childish games."
Yeah? Ants burning your family and all your friends to a crisp?
Childish games.

He thinks his stupid, fruitless research is SO IMPORTANT, and he's even STUPID enough to use the FEV to get faster results.

What an idiot. He doesn't understand that he's not the center of the freaking universe.

YUP! Lesko's the worst. That ant loving father killer should have a finger to collect bounty on after I stab him repeatedly.
Angus Poole

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:35 pm

I haven't seen anyone say Brian Wilks so I'll do it now. I hate that annoying little bastard. Stop running up to me when I'm looking for the Firelance in the Super-Duper parking lot.

um like three people said him, learn to read
Multi Multi

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout 3