Official Multiplayer Thread

Post » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:00 pm

first off I LOVE TES and i also love playing MMO"S and i have played alot and if they made a tes mmo and stuck to morrowind style then it would be one of the best games ever made ( if they stuck with morrowind and the same style as TES 3

the classless system where you can be anything you want as long as you are willing to take the time.

the same lvling system where you gain skill by using those skills andand after so many skill ups you can lvl up and chose the attruibetes.

make it some servers NO PVP and some semi pvp (no free for all pvp no full loot corpse etc etc)

1 man 2 man 6 man 24 man (raiding) capable

HUGE open world playablilty

anyone that thinks tes would be a bad mmo is crazy elder scrolls would make the best game if made right and i doubt they would do it badly. for the most part the players are fine if they arent then /ignore forever and be done with it.

in the last 6 mmo's i played i would comment on an morrow wind type mmo same style same system same tye of world everyone that responded in open chat (lots of people) were like oh my god that would be the best
Sara Johanna Scenariste

Post » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:53 am

Post limit. #2 thread por favor.
Kellymarie Heppell

Post » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:57 am

http://www.gamesas.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=1070334
lexy

Previous

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion