PC Patch Preview

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:14 pm

To little to late.....................

+1

Alot of bugs are still missing from that list!
Charlotte X

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:44 pm

+1

But this patch, fixes more bugs then we expected... Btw. will this patch fix XP losing?
Laura Elizabeth

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:16 pm

+1

But this patch, fixes more bugs then we expected... Btw. will this patch fix XP losing?

Did they mention that in the list?
If not....

Of course it do. But there is still bugs thats not that hard 2 fix!! So why not fix em and delay the patch a week more.
Im sure we all can hold on a fue days more for some fixes like the Xp boosting on relaystations, non working reloadfunctions on underbarrel attachments, none working grendel silencers. unusable weapons (just bad weapons) like Gauss sniper, L-tag and marshal. and a lot more -> http://www.gamesas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=28494

Captian Caveman

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:02 am

I read a while back the dx11 would be included in a patch(it was an official statement i believe), which would mean it would not be released as a 'DX11 Patch'

One of the mods here, Tom or Adam said yesterday or the day before that dx11 would be soon.

Put those two things together and maybe we got the dx11 included in this patch.

I'd say it's 50/50

Devin Sluis

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:16 am

If there's something they leave out form a patch, someone cries. In order to avoid that, they'd have to fix everything with one patch. In order to do that, creating the patch would take a year.

My point being: it's ok if they don't patch it all at once. It doesn't mean they've ignored other problems.

It was all fictional.

A year? lmfao

He is simply saying that better to patch some things now, rather than wait few months to get everything fixed.
They can't fix everything in one month, so they fix what they can and as fast as they can. If you don't like what they give you, then don't come here with your little QQing. I am sure even without your annoying spamming in this thread, Crytek is aware of issues with Orbital Strike lag, which honestly, at some point isn't even so bad.
Be quite, and let them work on this patch.

Marquis deVille

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:12 am

If there's something they leave out form a patch, someone cries. In order to avoid that, they'd have to fix everything with one patch. In order to do that, creating the patch would take a year.

My point being: it's ok if they don't patch it all at once. It doesn't mean they've ignored other problems.

It was all fictional.

A year? lmfao

He is simply saying that better to patch some things now, rather than wait few months to get everything fixed.
They can't fix everything in one month, so they fix what they can and as fast as they can. If you don't like what they give you, then don't come here with your little QQing. I am sure even without your annoying spamming in this thread, Crytek is aware of issues with Orbital Strike lag, which honestly, at some point isn't even so bad.
Be quite, and let them work on this patch.

something 2 chew on

then spit out
Kara Payne

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:25 pm

I read a while back the dx11 would be included in a patch(it was an official statement i believe), which would mean it would not be released as a 'DX11 Patch'

One of the mods here, Tom or Adam said yesterday or the day before that dx11 would be soon.

Put those two things together and maybe we got the dx11 included in this patch.

I'd say it's 50/50
I think we will have DirectX 11 after E3 , Crytek can take the opportunity to show it off and get free publicity. That is my bet , DirectX 11 in middle June.
Tyrel

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:07 pm

Hi everyone!

We've got a list of changes that will be coming in the next patch that we'd like to share with you. There's some great new features coming to Crysis 2, one of the main ones being the new "Advanced Graphics Options" menu which will allow you to tweak graphics settings beyond the presets.

We also added a feature to the votekick system which allows voting to be performed with a simple press of the F1 key. To initiate votekicks on players is still the same method as before, however to vote for that kick, all you need to do now is hit the F1 key. There's many other changes included in the up coming patch, check them out below!

New Features
? Added advanced graphics options
? Added F1 to vote during vote kicks
? Prematch mode for ranked servers added allowing people to fight on the map until sufficient players have joined for the ranked play to start
? Upped the default score limits in some game modes:
? - Crash Site has a limit of 175 (was 150)
? - Team Instant Action has a limit of 75 (was 50)
? - Instant Action has a limit of 30 (was 25)

Fixes
? Fixed vote kicking not working for players with certain characters in their name
? Fixed ping display displaying 1000 for many servers in the PC server browser
? Fixed issue where terrain would be rendered in black on some levels
? Fixed single player save games with broken nano catalyst values (NB: This is for existing save games!)
? Fixed under-barrel attachment HUD displaying incorrectly
? Fixed minor 'Loadout Pro' exploit
? Fixed issue with being melee'd during a ledge grab (which could lead to fly exploits)
? Fixed some AI spawning issues in single player
? Fixed rare crash in single player
? Fixed an audio loop issue on the single player level "Semper Fi"
? Fixed an issue with the DLC store which could lead to players not being able to access the purchase history tab. Players can now access this tab, and from there download their DLC straight into their game and have it auto installed for them
? Fixed other cosmetic issues in the DLC store
? Fixed Light Shotgun attachment skill assessment not being levelled up
? Optimization to SSAO
? Further Anti cheat improvements
? Tweaked in-game audio dialogue (player taunts, announcements, etc) to be more diverse with more content for more events
? Mystery dog tags unlocked whilst not connected to a server will now remain unlocked
? Players that have rebooted will no longer be able to enter "New Recruits" servers

Balance Changes
? Balance changes to a variety of weapons, including:
? - JAW rocket speed and damage reduced
? - Under-barrel shotgun effectiveness reduced
? - Removed accuracy bonus for crouching with HMG
? - Increased K-Volt damage
? Balance changes to a variety of nanosuit modules, including:
? - Reduced the bonus that extended mags provides
? - Point fire enhance has improved effectiveness
? - Mobility Enhance has reduced effectiveness
? Balance change to Maximum Suit's armour: effectiveness has been slightly reduced
? Balance change to headshot damage from 1.8x to 1.5x

The update is not too far away and once we have a definite date set for release we'll be sure to let you know here! For the console players, if you're reading this, your patch notes are coming shortly and will be put up as soon as they are ready.

Thanks!
- gamesas Team

so after a week of topics about this DLC BS you guys posted a patch note to try to keep us silenced?

alot of gamers wont forgive your DLC Deal without make priority to first fix all the bugs errors and promised dx11 but no you released a mappack

i gave up on this game and already ended the game server we rented

we dont support companys who prefer money above the customers without us you wont make a new game
if you want to keep attract new gamers into crysis games you have to do more for the gamers and not for your wallet.

i do understand that you have to generate money but a real company fixes the game first and then add new content.

if you gave this first DLC for free for all the problems we had from day one, you would keep alot of gamers into crysis 2. that would show supported and respect towards us, then i would not had a single problem with buying any other mappack you would release.
but only because you choice for fast money instead of community support, we dont support you on any game you will release these years.

have fun
Naughty not Nice

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:52 pm

so after a week of topics about this DLC BS you guys posted a patch note to try to keep us silenced?

alot of gamers wont forgive your DLC Deal without make priority to first fix all the bugs errors and promised dx11 but no you released a mappack

we dont support companys who prefer money above the customers without us you wont make a new game
if you want to keep attract new gamers into crysis games you have to do more for the gamers and not for your wallet.

i do understand that you have to generate money but a real company fixes the game first and then add new content.

if you gave this first DLC for free for all the problems we had from day one, you would keep alot of gamers into crysis 2. that would show supported and respect towards us, then i would not had a single problem with buying any other mappack you would release.
but only because you choice for fast money instead of community support, we dont support you on any game you will release these years.

have fun

Well spoken. But the c2 fans will get ya ;D

-

and for your "lovers" dont come here with your "dont play it, get the **** away then etc" cause we paid for this game!!, we paid with our own GOD DAMN MONEY!
Alyce Argabright

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:55 pm

have fun

Well spoken. But the c2 fans will get ya ;D

-

and for your "lovers" dont come here with your "dont play it, get the **** away then etc" cause we paid for this game!!, we paid with our own GOD DAMN MONEY!

Don't play it, get the **** out of here stupid troll..........................sorry couldn't help myself :)
michael danso

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:28 pm

Don't play it, get the **** out of here stupid troll..........................sorry couldn't help myself :)

you get a free pass ;)

I′ll say hold the patch a week longer and see if you guys cant make a few more fixes into that list

cheers
Nathan Risch

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:06 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE no wait i mean BUG FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXES
Naomi Ward

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:02 pm

Who cares about DX11, lol? Yes, it was promised, yes, it wasn't ingame in the start, yes, they WILL patch it. And you just QQ because of lacking DX11, although this game looks great and you will get your DX11. You know what? You want the game. They do it for you. If you say you can do it all better, then do it yourself! Seriously, I didn't buy the DLC yet, though I will and never thought that I wouldn't. And guess what? I hadn't any problems without the 4 new maps. It's nothing you have to buy, it's something you can buy if you want to! And come on, 10 Bucks are not too much. Just buy one book less or don't buy some chips or chocolate.

Yeah, there are things they could do better, but just thinking "OMG W00T, THEY DIDN'T GIVE MEH MAH PEW PEW LAZ0RGUNS MACHIIIINE I QUIT!" doesn't help Crytek to fix this game. They not only want money, they NEED money, you know? Money is not only for fun, y'know.

@ Topic : Great changes! Reaaaally greeaaaaat changes! Looking forward to the patch!
Rachyroo

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:31 am

Who cares about DX11, lol? Yes, it was promised, yes, it wasn't ingame in the start, yes, they WILL patch it. And you just QQ because of lacking DX11, although this game looks great and you will get your DX11. You know what? You want the game. They do it for you. If you say you can do it all better, then do it yourself! Seriously, I didn't buy the DLC yet, though I will and never thought that I wouldn't. And guess what? I hadn't any problems without the 4 new maps. It's nothing you have to buy, it's something you can buy if you want to! And come on, 10 Bucks are not too much. Just buy one book less or don't buy some chips or chocolate.

Yeah, there are things they could do better, but just thinking "OMG W00T, THEY DIDN'T GIVE MEH MAH PEW PEW LAZ0RGUNS MACHIIIINE I QUIT!" doesn't help Crytek to fix this game. They not only want money, they NEED money, you know? Money is not only for fun, y'know.

@ Topic : Great changes! Reaaaally greeaaaaat changes! Looking forward to the patch!

You point being?
You make no sense.

Its all a matter of a principal how 2 meet an audience.
ANaIs GRelot

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:45 pm

I hope that this patch will be ok
Kira! :)))

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:39 pm

Well..let's say: You shouldn't flame some devs which made an awesome game, just because you want it to be more awesome. And you shouldn't think of the devs as your drilled pets which do anything you want them to do. They made the game, one should be a little bit more grateful and not only like my Captain Capslock sentence.
Nymph

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:05 pm

Great List! Thanks guys! Nice work.
Tiffany Castillo

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:20 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE no wait i mean BUG FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXES

lawl! P2 much??! XD
Sasha Brown

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:15 pm

This patch, made me wanna buy the DLC!! Agree?
Hazel Sian ogden

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:45 pm

AND CLOAK??????????????????????????????????????????????

its veryveryveryvery overpowered a Cloaker can go in front of you and you cant see anything just die.......
and again again again...... No working defence nanovision is week if you shoot dont see anything
cloak tracker is week to try to play against guys with STEALTH ENHANCE III........ its impossible after a few minute you will kick your monitor down from the table
Mark Hepworth

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:23 am

Just a bit, but i have spend those 10$ on BCB2 xD
Melung Chan

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:03 pm

Agree that it wants you to buy it - I still can't and won't for that price.
Lawrence Armijo

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:39 pm

Yes, Thank you,Fanolly. like the most of changes, expect the reduce of instant action winning score
Crystal Birch

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:24 pm

Yes, Thank you,Fanolly. like the most of changes, expect the reduce of instant action winning score

Why would they do that when people think the matches already are 2 fast?
Fanny Rouyé

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:34 pm

ahmmmmm where is the DX11?????? I regret buying this game, but i have to play it out since i dumped cash into it.
kennedy

PreviousNext

Return to Crysis