To play or not to play - Skyrim in 2016? Yes or no?

Post » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:23 am

Rick... you got all but one right... If one enjoy's making video's...make them weather or not anyone watches them.

I post pictures on Nexus ...get "view's" but often not one person "endorses".. don't care... My pictures aren't super graphically and are not of giant boob's in barely there armor... I enjoy taking them and the idea that someone else might like them.

Alexander Lee

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:41 pm

Aweeee Areial honey :(

I will pop over and find your vids :hugs:

I suppose writing detailed stories and playthroughs is kinda similar huh!

The Contessa is ramping up her game increasingly all the time now...some of her written stuff is steamy, funny, action packed, though provoking, horrifying and moving....but in the end if no one sees it so what eh! I enjoy writing it and reliving those moments with her :)
Oyuki Manson Lavey

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:38 am

Just pictures ( and not gob's of them)... I have no clue how to do video's.. though I may learn, just because. I write, for me, that other's enjoy my stories make's me happy. I enjoy Adella's Bio...

KIng James

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:31 am

Making videos is kind of like writing... you're attempting to present a story that you hope others might like, but it really doesn't matter if they do or don't. I quite often see comments where a poster has put up a video, and posted a link here. Then some person makes a post accusing the poster of promoting their youtube channel. For me personally though, if it wasn't for simply sharing some fun with others, I'd HAVE no youtube channel, eh? You see, the game is the important part, and no game, no channel and not missed. Anyway, it doesn't matter if anybody watches or not. Just like writing up a story, it doesn't matter if anybody reads it or not. the question is, "Did you have fun making it or writing it?"

As to playing Skyrim, because of mods the game can be pretty much whatever you want it to be. It has near endless variety and flow unless you consciously TRY to repeat a game over and over. Even then, because different things appear at different levels, no two games or characters will be the same.

Mods cause problems? Sure, sometimes. Are they worth it? Oh, heck yes! The game is old? The tech is old? Yeah, but mods have changed a lot of that, and will change things even more as time goes by.

Maybe someone doesn't like Skyrim because of personal choice and taste, but that's not the game's fault, eh?

Marlo Stanfield

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:14 pm

Sounds like your computer is 10 years old. Load times is not the game, that is strictly hardware. I ran Skyrim on an SSD and it was amazing, switched it to a 2 drive raid setup and its nearly just as fast.

Bugs, yeah some unofficial patches and mods help but even when playing vanilla I never ran into many bugs and nothing major. I have one bug where my game minimizes for some reason.
Nymph

Previous

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion