Crysis 2 360 Patch - 1.1.1.8003

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:47 pm

i belive you at crytek only check the xbox/PS3 forums. So im coming here. PLZ FIX THE DAMN PC VERSION! Its getting really annoying after a orbital strike everybody freezes up and you kill them like 6 times. Then theres the not being able to purchase the DLC. Do you want my money or not? I really think you guys ditched the PC community here and need to come back.
Jonathan Braz

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:59 pm

i belive you at crytek only check the xbox/PS3 forums. So im coming here. PLZ FIX THE DAMN PC VERSION! Its getting really annoying after a orbital strike everybody freezes up and you kill them like 6 times. Then theres the not being able to purchase the DLC. Do you want my money or not? I really think you guys ditched the PC community here and need to come back.
Wrong. haha we don't get patches or updates either.
Chris Ellis

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:02 am

We are aware that this patch does not include a fix for the grain bug that many of you are experiencing but we are working on this issue and will hopefully have it resolved soon.

- gamesas Team

"Soon" must mean over a month to Crytek. It bums me out. :/

Carolyne Bolt

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:50 am

title changes Hmm
Stu Clarke

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:56 am

Don't know where to put this, but they made cloak less visible, by a lot. This is good, it means we can actually be invisible, as opposed to all the annoying people running cloaked with energy transfer 24/7, that only use it to mess with your vision, not actually STEALTH...
Jimmie Allen

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:34 am

Don't know where to put this, but they made cloak less visible, by a lot. This is good, it means we can actually be invisible, as opposed to all the annoying people running cloaked with energy transfer 24/7, that only use it to mess with your vision, not actually STEALTH...

They did? hmm...spotting cloakers in IA is so obvious it makes cloaking pointless.
Cayal

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:19 am

Now they can run around with Energy Transfer and been even more invisible and be mess with our vision even more!

Hurray for cloak! They should make it 100% invisible lol then everyone can use Nano Recharge II and Stealth Enhance III and just run around all game and look for people that uncloaked for .5 seconds to recharge before going back into cloak.

It can be like hide and seek! I haven't played it in a few days but if they've made cloak even more powerful and encouraged the last 10% of people who don't you cloak all game to do so as well then I give up on the game!

I want more tactical gameplay not cloak, shoot, recloak, run, uncloak, shoot, recloak. It's too easy!!! I have a 3.5 kd and I don't even feel like I earned it! I feel cheap lol
Justin

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:22 am

I 100% agree, but you get what I mean? Now cloak can be used as cloak, and not just as something noobs run around in 24/7. Now that it's good and pretty much invisible, they can find a way to nerf the cloak whores :)
Deon Knight

Previous

Return to Crysis