[WIPz/BETA] DarNified UI F3

Post » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:10 am

You can always open up the console and put in "player.getav critchance". If it's the same as what the UI is showing you, then it's working right.

I'll have to try that out, hopefully that will give me a better look at what my current chance is. But if it's still 17%, then I'm just going to disable that part of the UI for now.
Rebekah Rebekah Nicole

Post » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:03 am

Considering the UI is doing getav critchance... you wont' get another number.

The value you want is calculated on the spot for combat, plus some nasty entry points. In other words, ye're screwed if you want detailed crit chance.
Franko AlVarado

Post » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:20 am

I wonder what parts of the crit chance calculation aren't shown in the actor value.
Penny Wills

Post » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:30 am

Weapon (that changes with weapons condition), vats, situational actor effects/perks & entry point perks.
Main problem are the perks.
K J S

Post » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:23 am

The PipBoy color was set to green... Apparently, when set to green the map will remain monochromatic no matter what... However, when I changed PipBoy color to white my map got its colors back :).

Makes sense. I suspect it's any color but white actually. White = no color at all, which means it's using the color in the texture itself (all UI textures are white).

I'm also having this clipping. It doesn't clip when I tried out the other fonts available (even the bigger ones), but I like this one the best. What could it be that's causing the clipping for this font?

Is there a way to add a fade in of how much XP you gain when you do activities like hacking? Since the XP panel is hidden during these activities, you can't see until you exit the activity.

The note area height is calculated using font 1 size regardless of the font used in there, which caused the clipping in a9. I'll have a look and see if I changed something else while trying to fix that bug. Right now the xPanels are HUD only, but I might extend parts of them to other menus later.

Fantastic work DarN, i just can't play without your UI anymore :goodjob:

Yet another feature request, could you make an option to show HP and AP as numbers instead of bars, or possibly both?

Yup - already on my list.

I find it amusing that someone that runs a mod website has trouble installing this:/...
No body else has had a problem

Nothing amusing about it.

Yeah, it's really funny. Personally I don't find it at all amusing.

I'm doing everything that I'm supposed to do, have all the correct version of FOSE and have installed the latest patch for Fallout.

My guess is that it's a mod conflict, but I don't have time to chase it down tonight, or it may be a bug that just shows up on some systems.

Could indeed be a conflict. Could you post your modlist?

I figured out what this was. I have the "wait" command bound to "W", so if the Wait dialog is up, and I hit "W" to enact the waiting, it dismisses the dialog rather than does the waiting. I've since bound it to a different key and it works, but can this bug be fixed?

I could look into it. This is the default game behavior though, so you in fact have a mapping conflict there. You can either bind wait to something else (as now), or I can show you how to change the key for the button. I don't think you can have both set to the same key.

---

http://www.gamesas.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=984736
lucile

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:44 pm

@ DarN

Love u'r work!!!

However, can u help me to change the font size of the text. They are to small for me.
I'm new in using mod so please keep it simple (i have to install u'r mod twice so it work properly)!!!

Thanks a lot!!!

PS: sorry for my crappy english!!!
Misty lt

Previous

Return to Fallout 3