The Hold Out Part #2

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:11 am

((OOC: Ohhh sorry man, we already had the big battle and everything. We're just basically finishing it all up. When I've finished my story, then it'll be everyone else's turn to say how their character finished up sort of thing. Also since I'm here, I'm gonna do a bit.))

I stayed sitting on the staircase until the sun came up, I walked outside and let the warmth fall over me, I smiled and realised that I was actually alive. I walked back inside and woke up Kirsty and Daniel, "It's time to head out again!" I said to them, waking them, I sounded to cheery for someone who'd been presumed dead about 14 hours ago.
NAkeshIa BENNETT

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:23 am

OOC: Ok, im not really going to bother write a story. Lets just say, i got killed)
sarah simon-rogaume

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:32 am

((OOC: Just had quite along post going and accidently hit one something taking me from the page >.<))

I woke as the sun was rising, I managed to catch an hour or so of sleep, luckily I was used to not resting much, way it was when you were in the field. Eating some rations I picked my self up and made my way closer to D.C, should only be a couple of days.

Getting to the edge of D.C I started to follow the river down on the eastern bank. It had been an uneventful trip, a pair of large Radscorpians thought they would try and have a go, but were shreded by the Mini-gun I had taken from the outpost.

Starting to see Rivit City, I made my way towards the tower which connected the bridge from the aircraft carrier to the mainland. I sighed, "Well here I am, time to deliver some bad news." Making my way up the tower I used the intercom, asking permission to cross. I waited as the bridge swung out, crossing once it was in place. Readjusting the Ammo pack on my back I made my way across, to be stopped at the other end.

"I am Captian Harkness of Rivit City Sercuity," he said, "State your business."
"I'm just a traveler, here to deliver a message," I replied, "Can you tell me where a Women called Katelyn is?"
"Most likely in the Common Room on the mid deck"
"Thank you, so may I go in?"
"Just don't cause any trouble otherwise you're going in the drink."

I walked onto the mid deck into the common room, "Well this helps, anyone of these women could be here," I muttered, seeing a child wake up I walked other, "Can I ask who Katelyn is?" I asked, "I've got somthing for her."
"What? Over there [censored]," he replied, I shighed and just left him alone, brat.

I carefully went up to the women that was pointed out, I genetly shook her shoulder. She slowed woke up looking up to me see, "Who are you?" she asked
"A messenger, I have a message here from an Andrew Pavlic," I replied, "Demetri Green." I rummaged around in my pack and handed her the letter. "How is he?" She asked
"I'm just going to say this, but he is dead, died fighting," I replied, saying that sentence hit me hard, I didn't need to think about what his women felt, I could see it. "You let him die?" She asked, tears streaming down her eyes.
"There was nothing anybody could do, he was badly wounded from what I saw."
"You let him die, you let him die!" She started to pound on the frontal chestplate of my combat armour, I just let her, it wasn't doign em any harm and see needed to vent.

After about five minutes she slowed down and layed on her bed, crying. I picked ymself up and went away, trying to find a drink, I needed to get rid of some memories.

((Hope you don't mind me skipping forward a few days.))
Da Missz

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:24 am

I had ran away. Ran away during battle. I was a coward. My hand was bleeding everywhere. I bandaged it up and injected a stimpak. I was in the hills now. During the fight I had been hit so I ran. I felt awful. I have no idea what happened to the Captain. All I know is that I'm leaving the Enclave. I want to head for Megaton to make a new life. Free of war and sorrow. My rifle had been destroyed in the fight so I had no weapons. I was limping through the wastes. I could see an outpost up ahead. I quickly took of my armor and hid, hoping that the Enclave would not see me. They didn't, so I continued on.

Darkness. I screamed and yelled. My neck felt on fire. But I couldn't see. It was on me again. Eating away at my flesh. Pain. Pain. Again. The Enclave couldn't save me now. I grabbed at what was on my face and ripped it of. "What....What the hell?" The creature looked at me. "What are you?" Then I realized. I had read about it before. A snake. I slung it on the ground as many times as I could until the writhing creature went limp. It was different than a usual snake though. It was a feral snake.

Then the poison came. The pain was horrible. The poison was killing me. I knew I couldn't go on any longer. I pulled out my book and started. My visions was fading. I was dying. "Let...Lets see.... I." My breath was short. "I... I made it to the end." My smile was small. I read the last word. Then I flipped the page. The supposed book did have a title. Then my vision left. "The Holy Bible. Thats it. God, please save me." Then Corporal Harrison was no more.
Mike Plumley

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:30 am

After the battle, Jason went to Megaton to be with his father. But something was empty, something different. He decied to roam the wastes, looking for a way improve his purifier. He spent around two years out there, and only found one compantet. His journey brought him to Vault 101, where he belived they had what he needed. With the help of his father they blew the door down. Jason took down the ones who oppesed him but let the others live. He found what he needed. He could make up ten drinks per day. A small step to rebuilding humanity.
Emilie Joseph

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:17 pm

OOC no one remembers the lone radio operator who passed out behind some sandbags? My internet crashed and I missed the battle!

Corporal Henry Jones

I woke up in a hospital, when I saw that I had missed the battle I burst into a fit that left me very weak. The doctors came in and told me to calm down. Upon careful inspection I found that I was in our HQ, after my recovery there was a little ceremony remembering the fallen at the base of an old church. I looked at the list of the dead: Kurt Ambrose KIA, Harrow Harrison MIA, Sid KIA, and many others. Not all was bad though, with the death of corporal Harrison I was promoted to corporal and awarded with the purple heart and a bronze star. The captain received the congressional medal of honor, I cheered along with everyone else for he deserved it more than anyone else. Then I went back to my unit and tried to convince people to reenlist. I was the only one besides the captain and Sergent Green to stay in. It was only five days ago that we had been dispatched to defend against Liberty Prime, an enthusiastic, young, and confident bunch. Now only a few of us remained. War, war never changes.

OOC this is the fastest rp I've ever had
~Sylvia~

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:35 pm

OOC: Im lost and very confused will someone please fill me in whats happening?
Wayne W

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:33 am

Sid woke up noticing the fallen robot and knights. He started crawling towards the outpost as much as he could. "Come on, I know I can make it." Sid eventually got to the outpost when he suddenly got back on his feet. He limped through the doors, Sid said, "Who said I was KIA?" Sid started limping with the slavers and Argyle following behind. "Who ever said that is obviously lying to you." Sid pulled up a chair, and sat down.
Sebrina Johnstone

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:58 pm

Daniel followed the captain, They kept moving "Your getting to her." Daniel said then taking out his modified laser rifle. "I assure you," Daniel patted the captain on the back, "You are, getting to her." And so Daniel, Kirsty, and Captain Andrew Pavlic, traveled and traveled, until they found, two familiar figures. "Sid!" Yelled Daniel. Sid and his mighty yao guai limped up to the group. and Daniel scratched Sid's name off of his power armor. "Sid we thought you were dead!" Daniel said. "Who ever said that to you, was obviously lying." Sid remarked. And so, Daniel Shepherd, Kirsty Jeanes, Sid and his yao guai, and Andrew Pavlic, faded into the dark of night. They didn't give up. They couldn't give up. They wouldn't give up.
Wane Peters

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:20 am

OOC: I dont know where we're at in the story so just screw it.

Shawn looked around franticaly he was surrounded by BOS. Shawn had only 2 options shoot them all and hope his laser pistol would kill 12 BoS soldiers. His second option was to set a det charge too his armor so the BoS couldnt get there hands on it. Shawn took in a huge breathe then chose option number........
Crystal Birch

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:28 am

Sid then noticed someone in a Vault 151 suit running towards him, it was his friends. Sid said, "What are you doing here?" They said, "We came to find you...it's time to come home." The girl stretched her hand out and Sid grabbed it. They then started walking home, Sid turned around and said, "Daniel give my regards to the captain." Sid then disappeared in a bright flash of light.
Tamara Dost

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:10 am

((OOC: Thanks Blackmane, I owe you one, and sorry that the RP went so fast, I didn't mean it too.))

I watched Sid walk off, I watched a bunch of men walk off, I was happy. I knew that they would live to tell their tales, that everything would be alright for them. I smiled, I walked south and east towards Rivet City. I didn't stop for sleep or food, I just kept moving, through day and night. As I saw the beached Aircraft Carrier in the distance I grinned, I'd made it. My smile faded as I realised I knew one of the figures on the bridge, it was Sergeant Green. He was walking out of this place, towards us with an expression on his face that made my hopes fall. I ran over to him, panting as I realised I had very little energy left, "Demetri, did you tell her that I was dead?" I asked him, he stopped, looking at me as though he'd just seen a ghost. I gasped, I ran into the Carrier, not even stopping to talk to Harkness. All of the others who were following me, protecting me, stopped to talk to Demetri. I ran up to the common room and slammed open the door. I panted as I ran into the room, I saw her, sitting on the bed crying. I walked over to her, "Katelyn? Katelyn, it's me," I whispered to her. She looked up and saw my face, she gasped and said, "I'm dreaming, I must be dreaming, he told me you were dead..." She started to cry again. I sat down and held her close to me, "No I didn't die, I lived for you," I smiled as I said those words, "And I won't be leaving you ever again, I swear." She looked at me with tears still in her eyes, she smiled. I realised that everything I'd done, was worth it. If everyone could be as happy as I was now, nothing bad would ever happen in the Wasteland again. I walked out of the Aircraft Carrier, nodded at Harkness and saw a new day. The other men and Kirsty were still talking. I decided to go back in, if they wanted to talk to me they could. I walked up to Katelyn and held her close, "I'm getting out of the Encalve for good, I've done enough," I whispered in her ear, she held me even closer. I didn't want to let go.

(OOC: This is pretty much where you'll finish off I guess, you can have your character finish off doing whatever they want. Just nothing to extreme? I loved some of the other endings some people have already written, if you want your ending can involve me... I don't mind, thanks for coming through me with this RP! I thouroughly enjoyed it.))
Rach B

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:55 am

As i saw andrew walk off, I decided to walk around.... I was far away from home.... Rivet City.... I didn't like it....

Things i have done in the past few days, They made me feel alive
Now i lay on a bench Crying.......
Nothing. I dont know what it was.. but having nothing to do, I was bored...

I decided to leave Rivet City..... I went back to the life i Hated....
Or i might just Die, Stay out from everything for a while..
After i made my Decision i got up off my bench and left, I faded off into the distance, never to have to worry about annything for the rest of my life....
Strawberry

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:52 am

Name: Apollo
six: Male
Appearance: Light tan skin, slash scar over right eye, shaved head Dark brown, Mephistopholes beard, about 5'11''
Armor/Clotes:Enclave Hellfire Armor, Dark Sunglasses, Dew-Rag(black faded)
Race: Human-Ethnicity Latino
Personality: Serious, drinker with a habbit to smoke, optomistic but funny when relaxed
Weapons: Modifed Chinese Assault Rifle (Scoped + Extended Ammo Cartridge), Magnum (standard), Trench Knife and Spiked Knuckles
Sorry guys just was going into the air force next year thought I could sneak that in there. =P

Alright I reallllly need to catch up, whats the story at right now? I'll be reading up on it shortley to see where or when I can fit in.
saxon

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:29 pm

uhmmmm its kinda over. read everything. then you'll see. sorry
Noely Ulloa

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:16 am

uhmmmm its kinda over. read everything. then you'll see. sorry

damn out of town and a computer for a week and it's done hahaha ok then nevermind if another one comes up hit me with a email ok?
Lou

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:20 pm

aight you can try and join absence of justice if u want.
Christine

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:12 pm

Daniel saluted his captain as he walked off, he traveled back to the Enclave Base and was greeted by his father. He told him the story of the mission, and for the first time in years, his father was proud of him. They then resigned from the Enclave, and lived out the rest of their years, exploring the wastes. Daniel thought about his former captain, and about how much he'd done for them. He had saved Daniel's life, and Daniel was thankful for that. Daniel looked up into the night sky and said,

"Bless you Andrew."

"Bless you."
Guinevere Wood

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:19 am

I was startled to see the captian, after I saw him rush into Rivit city I felt kinda bad, my head hurt, mainly because I had spent many hours in the muddy rudder with a few bottles of whiskey to keep me company. I said a not so hearty goodbye to my former comrades and went into D.C, time to make myself something other then a model Soldier. "Heh, model? I deserted the field and have no intentions of returning," I muttered to myself. If the enclave found, they can stick me infront of a firing squad for I care.

Makeing my way into the darkness of the metro system, time to see how a Merc life suited me.
Cathrine Jack

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:50 am

OOC: I figured I might as well make an ending. To clarify, the first part takes place during the battle with Liberty Prime. Please note that I barely read over the previous posts, so forgive me if I mess something up.

Kurt ducked as laser shots and bullets soared over his head. The rock behind him shattered as it was hit one too many times by laser fire. The rubble rained in him as he continued firing wildly with his rifle. One Brotherhood soldier went down as a bullet penetrated his visor. Another blew up as one of his bullets hit a grenade at his side. The soldier exploded in a mist of blood and flesh, enraging the soldiers around him. They charged towards Kurt's position, lining them right up for a well-aimed pair of frag grenades, completely annihilating three of them, leaving only one last solider charging towards him. Kurt emptied the rest of his clip into him, making him stumble a bit, but he kept coming. He discarded his gun as he got closer, drawing a ripper at the last moment. The blade sliced straight through Kurt's Chinese Assault Rifle, forcing him to move backwards. Kurt drew his sniper and fired blindly at the soldier, but the bullets went wide. In one swift movement, the Brotherhood soldier drove his ripper through Kurt's sniper and into his arm. The soldier pulled forward, taking Kurt's right arm off in a spray of blood.

Kurt screamed in pain as his arm dropped, and Kurt stumbled away, hitting the ground as the Brotherhood soldier advanced on him. At the last moment, Kurt drew his pistol with his other arm, shooting the Brotherhood soldier in the hand, forcing him to drop the ripper. The soldier kicked the pistol out of his hand as he aimed up for his head. Kurt got up despite the extreme pain and rushed forward, tackling the soldier to the ground. The Brotherhood soldier hit him over and over and over, braking his nose and jaw. The soldier pushed him off, and got back up, drawing a laser pistol and aiming it for his head. Kurt's hand wandered over the ground and eventually grasped the handle of the soldier's ripper. He activated it again then threw it up, and the blade pierced through the soldier's helmet. He fell over, dead, blood leaking out of his helmet.

Kurt stared up at the sky as he slowly died from his many wounds. He would bleed out soon; the damage to his body was too much. As his vision blurred, he saw his parents before him. His loving parents. His traitorous parents that had attempted to get information to the Brotherhood. The traitors he had killed on orders from the Enclave. He wondered briefly what would happen to him after death. He would be going to hell, sure, but which level? Hopefully not one too near the bottom. These were the thoughts that filled his mind as everything went black.

----------------------

Kurt woke up in a lot of pain. As he looked around, everything was pure white. Someone stood over him, in a lab coat, and was taking notes. He tried to talk, but found he couldn't.

"Don't bother son, your jaw's broken. They'll be no talking for you for quite a while. You should consider yourself lucky though. If our vertibird team hadn't found you when they did, you'd be dead. As it is, you were pretty far gone, and we even had you listed K.I.A. for a while because you had way too many injuries for them to all heal properly. You'll never be on active duty again, I'm afraid. But it's not all bad news. The General has promoted you to Lieutenant Colonel, so you won't ever have to go out in that wasteland again."

----------------------

Kurt tapped his pen on his desk as he went over the latest files regarding the battle of Blood Gulch. The list of K.I.As just went on and on. The casualties on both sides had been bad, but it seemed that the Brotherhood had by far fared the worst. Liberty Prime gone, the Lone Wanderer gone, the Lion's Pride gone. The Brotherhood was crippled.

Kurt continued down the list, but paused over one section.

Captain Andrew Pavlic, M.I.A., to be recovered or eliminated.

Corporal Henry Jones, on active duty.

Corporal Harrow Harrison, M.I.A., to be recovered or eliminated.

Sergeant Demetri Green, M.I.A., to be recovered or eliminated.

Private Shawn Greenfield, M.I.A., to be recovered or eliminated.

Corporal Kirsty Jeanes, M.I.A., to be recovered or eliminated.

Corporal Daniel Sheperd, retired from active duty.

Supplier Sid, deserter, to be recovered or eliminated.

Private Jason Fields, M.I.A., to be recovered or eliminated.

He stared at the section for a moment, then activated his computer and accessed personel files. He paused when he got to the files of each person on the list, then made a few modifications, changing each M.I.A. to a K.I.A. He knew most of them didn't want to come back to the Enclave, and if they were found it would be either that or the firing squad. The Enclave doesn't look kindly on deserters, as Kurt knew full well. Before closing his computer, he made one final modification to Captain Pavlic's file, posthumously awarding him the Medal of Honor. Kurt looked up at the guard standing at the door in front of him.

"Heh, a Lieutenant Colonel... Just a prison with fancy decorations."

"You say something sir?"

"Yes, I'd like you to go have a Medal of Honor crafted for one Captain Andrew Pavlic. After that, please deliver it to his wife in Rivet City. It's the least we can do for the man."

The Enclave soldier saluted and left the room. "Congratulations Captain, you have something to live for. Make sure you make the most of it..."
Chris Johnston

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:15 am

Closed at the request of the OP.
Zach Hunter

Previous

Return to Fallout Series Discussion