The Hold Out Part #2

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:39 pm

(OOC: Continue on in this thread, I'll add in a bit more myself when some more people have talked.)

Quick recap: Captain Pavlic is halfway between Echo Outpost and Liberty Prime, ready to kill himself as a sacrfice to save everyone else's life.
Beat freak

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:31 am

Cenron Hunter

After telling me to tell the other men what happened Captain Andrew Pavlic ran towards Liberty Prime, The Lone Wanderer and the Lyons Pride. I took aim as Captain Pavlic told us to cover him. I took aim and saw Sarah Lyons leader of the Lyons pride, next to her the Lone Wanderer. I took aim and shoot the bullet came out of the barrel and hit that stupid vault kid right in the face taking him out, but I knew he wasn't dead.. I was a little late through, he had already shot the Captain multiple times. I saw the Lyons pride take notice. I aimed again and got Kodiack in the heart he spit up blood and fell to the ground. I looked to my right and saw five paladins who had made it into the outpost and was on the same platform I was on. "Even if the Captain destroys Liberty Prime, we are gonna be over ran by the Lyons pride and other BOS." I muttered as I ran towards the group. The first one had a ripper he started it up and swung it at me. I ducked low, dodging it and coming up punching him hard in the gut. He yelled and I grabbed his ripper, cutting his arms off them kicking him on to the ground. He cried in pain as he died from the dismemberment. I threw his ripper into the next Paladin, who was cut in half. I whipped out my dual pistols, pistol whipping the next soldier, he stumbled and as he did I dual shot him in the head and chest. He fell to the ground. A initiate in the group tripped on his body and fell to my feet. I stomped on his head, as I shot the other paladins legs, crippling him. I walked over to him after I finished killing the initiate and shot his face killing him. I ran back to my sniper rifle to kill the still large group of BoS, who were growing close to our outpost.
Leilene Nessel

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:41 am

Daniel put his laser rifle down picked up his sniper, he aimed into the crowd and took out a soldier who fell into another who fell down and was smashed by the foot of Liberty Prime "Mabey this robot isn't so bad after all!" Daniel joked. He took another shot it hit liberty primes foot and ricocheted into the crowd piercing through a paladins leg tripping him. The rest of the troops stampeded over him suffocating him to death. He took three plasma grenades and tied them together with some rope he had pulled the pin and threw them into the crowd. BOOM! there was a huge explosion sending an eyeball-strewn paste into the crowd it had wiped out atleast 9 soldiers. He looked to a hill and saw sid with his Yao Guai but they had a BoS troop coming up behind them, Daniel took aim and fired, just before the soldier shot Sid, his head shattered. Part of his head hit Sid alerting him of what had just happened. Sid looked down to Daniel as Daniel shot him a quick thumbs up and then began to continue firing. Daniel saw the captain run into the fight, 'Damn it!" he said "I know this is really going to piss him off, but im going to make sure he gets that bomb to that god forsaken robot.". Daniel took out his two Trench Knives "Ebony and Ivory" and ran towards the captain.

Daniel ran in grabbed a soldier and stabbed one of his knives through his helmet into his skull then hurled his body into the rest of the soldiers. He turned around and grabbed a soldier by his neck and impaled him in the throat with his other knife. He then threw both of his knives into the crowd both piercing through two BoS Soldiers helmets. They fell dead. He took out his Laser Rifle and unleashed hell! He shot through atleast 13 Troops until he found the Captain, "Im not letting you go in alone!" Daniel yelled as he Rammed a troop with the butt of his rifle and then shot a round of his "Tri-Beam" into his forehead, vaporizing his entire head.
Bones47

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:37 am

I swore as I repeatedly got hit by soldies and members of the Lyon's Pride alike. The Lone Wanderer fell in front of me, directly in front of me. He looked up at me and grinned, "You'll get killed by Liberty Prime whatever you do," He sputtered out. I stared at him, "No, I wont get killed, I'll die myself, because of this," I held up the Bomb, "Goodbye, 'Lone Wanderer'." I didn't even bother stepping on him, I just ran on, I got directly underneath Liberty Prime and I set the bomb down. I looked up, Daniel was almost right next to me, panting.
"Daniel! Get out of here!" I said to him, waving him away. He just stubbornly stood there.
"Daniel... I've set the bomb to actually explode as well, you have to go," I said to him, pushing him away. I waved him off as he reluctantly ran backwards a little. I sighed I went to press the detonator on the bomb when something I had expected but didn't want to happen, happened. I got shot clean through my right arm, a laser to be precise. The one held in the hands of the Lone Wanderer, he thought he was doing everything right slaughtering men like this. I fell to the ground, pain coursing through my veins. I couldn't make it to the bomb, even though it was only 5 metres away, I just knelt there, feeling the pain coursing through me. I groaned, but with my final ounce of strength I pulled out my Ripper, I crawled towards the bomb. Just I was about to get within range the Wanderer stood above me, aiming directly at my head. He kicked the Ripper out of my hand, so this is how it ends I thought. I laid, waiting for fate to deliver it's last devestating blow.
Sammygirl500

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:49 am

Daniel Jumped on the lone wanderer's back and pulled him to the ground he punched him in the face knocking him out then fired a few rounds into him, killing him. Daniel took out a timed explosive he set it for three minutes and placed it near the EMP bomb. Because the lone wanderer was the only one who saw the EMP Daniel knew this would work. he picked up his captain and put him over his shoulder. "Your not dying today." Daniel grunted as he hauled His captain off towards the camp. He held his rifle in one hand and blasted through waves of BoS troops. But he was shot in the leg. he fell sending the captain falling with him a BoS troop aimed at Daniel. Daniel thought too himself Cenron, Help us out here!
Jade MacSpade

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:46 am

Cenron Hunter

I saw Daniel ran into the BoS stabbing them with his trench knives. " I think he has the right idea" i said to another soldier as we jumped out onto the battlefield. I had my two dual pistols and the ripper I had gotten earlier. We ran towards a squad of 8. I rolled in between them unleashing a ton of laser into them. I hit two in the head, and another in the leg. I got up and took out my ripper. "Slice and dice" I yelled. I ran towards a initiate and sliced his head off as he ran in fear. I swung around cutting a leg off another paladin. He screamed and fell over. I threw the ripper at the chest of a paladin and it got stuck. I was painfully trying to get it out of her. I saw soldier I had came with, he was shotting into the distant as a paladin with a ripper cut him in half. I was just able to pull it out as he swung the ripper at me. I brought mine up. The Rippers met shooting out sparks. I let off and swung downwards,but he blocked his legs from being cut off. I swung hard this next time and our rippers made contract. Mine made a indent in his. For a few seconds he looked up a me and I looked at him. Then I ripper's blade shattered his and I cut his head off. He fell to the ground and his ripper deactivated. I looked and saw Daniel and the Captain nearing Liberty Prime I knew they would need backup to cover them. I ran towards them until I was a few feet away. I took out my laser pistols. I saw Sarah Lyons aim her plasma rifle at the pair. I raised my pistols and shot, three times. The first one killed Captain Gallows behind her, the other two went into her head, killing her. I heard her scream and then her lifeless body fell to the ground.
Trista Jim

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:15 am

Cenron Hunter

I had seen what happened to Daniel and the Captain I ran towards the thinking of my father. I sprinted faster than I ever had before. I fired dozens of shots in what seemed to be seconds. One paladin was right above Daniel, about to deliver the final blow. "Not today" I sprung at him, blowing his limbs off with my laser pistols. I rolled past Daniel hoping he could get up and help soon. And hurried towards the Captain. I fired a barrage of shot into the squad around him. Most were headshots. I grabbed the Captain and saw Daniel was up. It was time to flee back to the base. We both ran back, the Captain on my shoulder. I was slowed by the extra weight, but still was able to make it back mostly intact.
Andres Lechuga

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:46 pm

I felt my heart beating as I fell to the ground with Daniel. Everything seemed to be going so slow, in my minds eye I saw my night I had had with Katelyn. How we both said we loved each other, how we'd promised we'd always be there for each other and how I swore I'd return... I looked at Daniel, he had a Brotherhood Soldier standing over him, I reached my hand out to a laser pistol that had been dropped on the ground. I picked it up and shot at the soldier, melting his helmet. I grunted and got up, I helped Daniel up but I fell down myself. I'd seen the timed bomb that he'd set to the EMP and I realised we had about half a minute. Cenron ran up to me and picked me up, I was amazed.
"Cenron! GET THE HELL BACK TO THE CAMP!" I yelled at him, feeling him running full pelt towards the remains of the camp. We ran past the soldiers at the front of the lines. I saw the Lone Wanderer holding the EMP Bomb above his head, I shuddered and wondered what the hell it took to kill that guy. "For the love of god! Shoot that bastard dead somebody!?" I yelled.

((OOC: I've changed my post soo much it isn't funny, I've changed it now so it congregates with both of yours okay???))
Penny Wills

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:28 pm

"Thanks Cenron! i thought i was a goner!" Daniel yelled as he fired his rifle into the crowd covering cenron and the captain. "we've got to get out of here, that bomb is going off in about 2 minutes! I used some supplies to stick it to Liberty Prime's leg, i dont know how he didnt notice me, but it was extremely helpful!" Daniel was limping from the shot in the leg and was trailing behind, Daniel saw Sid on the hill laying down next to his Yao Guai. "At least he went out fighting... He was a trooper." Daniel radioed in to the remained enclave telling them that they had 2 minutes to evacuate the area before they were all blown to shreds. " Alright! we can do this Cenron! Lets go!" Daniel took aim at the lone wanderer. " I Killed you once looks like ill have to do it again!" Daniel took aim and fired at the lone wanderers head shattering it to pieces. His lifeless body fell to the ground, along with the EMP.

[OOC: I already edited my post to the wanderer odlding the EMP just say it did happen]
Marlo Stanfield

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:09 am

Cenron Hunter

I had heard the Captain, but had forgot my sniper rifle at the outpost. " God that kid doesn't stay dead." I yelled over the sounds of battle. I guess it was a bad time to come unprepared.
Nienna garcia

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:58 am

((OOC: Please for the love of EVERYTHING don't change your posts again! I'm tired of rechanging mine over and over.))

My heart was beating in my chest as I realised it'd almost been 30 seconds already. I looked in wonder at Liberty Prime waiting to see him fall to his death, but to my sheer horror, the EMP went off as we were still close to it. I felt the force of it hit us, but not enough to do anything, all the soldiers behind Liberty Prime seemed to die but the robot itself stood there... And then continued moving. I cursed, and cursed again.
"Ok boys... We're officially [Censored], you've been great," I said, jumping off Cenron's back. I looked up at the sky and laughed, amazed I'd made it this far in life.
"Anybody got a bunch of fatmans? I'd just love to have a couple of shots at that thing before we get killed..."
Cat

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:04 pm

[OOC:ok done changing.]
Jason King

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:36 am

((OOC: Literal whole point now, we have to kill Liberty Prime, he's pretty weak but we're gonna need a lot... Someone get the fatmans!!!))
Cedric Pearson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:21 am

"Last i remember there were 5 fatmans and a cache of mininukes back at the base." Daniel said as he wiped some sweat from his forehead.
FITTAS

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:30 am

"Daniel, your a saviour," I said to him, limping back into the base, dragging the supply crate back out.
"Ok! Grab a fatman and start shooting, I'm not going down without a fight!" I yelled. Picking up a fatman, taking aim and firing the first shot.
James Shaw

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:11 am

Daniel Picked up a fatman and loaded it with a mininuke and shot another nuke into the robots steel chest. There was metal flying everywhere. But the robot kept marching "Guys look at its chest its Primary circuitry is exposed a few nukes into that and it should be done for!" Daniel yelled as he fired a second mini-nuke at the Robot.
FITTAS

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:52 am

Cenron Hunter

I ran towards the supply crate and picked up a fatman. Loaded it. I looked at Liberty Prime. He was unloading a nuke from his back. I aimed my fatman and shot it him. The mini-nuke hit into his nuke exploding both. Liberty Prime stumbled, but wasn't down. At least that had bought us a few seconds before he shot again. Even if we did die, we would die in honor.
DAVId MArtInez

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:42 am

((OOC: Well I go to bed for a few hours, and I just had to read through 4 pages plus the start of a new thread.))

After the captain had told me to elave to deliver his message I had begun the start of the battle providing heavy support with my incinerator but I could see it was doing little. I had slowly snuck away from the battlefield into a storage tent, getting rid of my power armour and taking some old much lighter combat armour, aswell as a mini-gun, it wouldn't look to good for some wandering the wastes with enclave tech.

I had left the outpost far behind and looked down from a hill, seeing the battle reaging. I shrugged holstered the mine-gun and made sure my laser pistol was there at my side and gave a slient goodbye and went into the wastes, hoping to make it to rivit city.
patricia kris

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:11 pm

Cenron Hunter

I listened to Daniel, and looked out at Liberty Prime. He chest plate was off, it would be easy if we don't get killed first. I aimed the fatman at it's chest best I could. I fired but it came a little short. It landed in masses of bodys sending chunks everywhere. I reloaded and took another shot this one hit it's chest and fired some stuff, I am pretty sure cause it slowed down. I could already tell Captain Pavlic and Daniel would be able to take it out in the next few shots.
Angus Poole

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:46 am

I continously reloaded and shot at Liberty Prime's chest plate, hoping to god it fall down. It's eye lasers charged up and I pushed the other men out of the way, the lasers went directly in on me and I felt myself lose conciousness. The last thing I heard was someone yelling out, "Andrew!"
Steph

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:17 am

OOC: I don't even know why I bother. I'm completely lost now, and I'm too tired to try to catch up. At this point it doesn't really matter. I just didn't expect this to be so short.

You can do whatever the hell you want with my character, kill him, have him shooting, whatever, so long as he doesn't run away. I'd just like to have at least a mention before this whole thing ends. This is what I get for working night shift...
Breautiful

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:52 pm

OOC: I don't even know why I bother. I'm completely lost now, and I'm too tired to try to catch up. At this point it doesn't really matter. I just didn't expect this to be so short.

You can do whatever the hell you want with my character, kill him, have him shooting, whatever, so long as he doesn't run away. I'd just like to have at least a mention before this whole thing ends. This is what I get for working night shift...

(OOC: Ok Ambrose, sorry it all went so quick, I didn't even expect anyone to even join when I made the RP! And it's already eaten through one thread in 3 days...))
Mr. Ray

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:40 pm

As I woke up I heard explosions and gunshots echoing throughout the camp. I got up and walked outside, I saw a great big robot charging up it's eye lasers, aiming at Captain Pavlic. I yelled out, "Andrew!" but it was to late for anything to be done.
Charity Hughes

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:30 pm

Daniel watched in horror as captain pavlic fell to the ground. "[censored]!!! Andrew!!" Daniel yelled as he ran to andrews body he felt his pulse there was a slow beat, hardly beating, but still beating. Daniel knew if they didn't finish this fast Andrew would die. "You piece of [censored]!!" Daniel yelled as he fired a round into liberty primes chest. the robot fell in a giant cloud of smoke. "Its over! its finally over!" But daniel must've spoken too soon, for 3 missiles had emerged from the smoke heading straight towards them, "[censored]!!!!! Run!!!!" Daniel yelled as grabbed the men and the girl and pulled them away.
gemma king

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:30 am

I couldn't Just let Andrew die.
I cant let annyone die.
Its against my Morals...

"Fuuuck!!!!!! RUUUN!!!!!!" i heard Daniel Yell.

" I AM NOT LETTIN A SOILDER DIE ON MY WATCH!!! NOT NOW, NOT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed

I thrashed and got away.
I ran straight towards Andrew.
I hate the thought of this guy Dying....... He had soo much ahead of him, But me, I'd give my life to save someone who had a lover..
Mine didn't matter, He was an ass, Not that he knows it, Were no longer a thing...

I checked his Pulse, he barely had one.....

I quickly picked him up and ran as far away in the opposite direction, Away From Liberty prime, Away from the BoS, Away from my life....

I found this quiet, untouched Place... I placed Andrew on the ground.

I did all i could to heal this Soilder.....

" please, please, please dont die on me" I repeated as a i cradeled his head.....

The only thing we all could do was hope, Hope that this Man lived to see his Woman again....

All of the sudden, Andrews Eyelids fluttered...

"Come on, wake up andrew" i said
Marquis T

Next

Return to Fallout Series Discussion