The Hold Out Part #2

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:10 am

Cenron Hunter

I saw as Captain Pavlic was shot. Daniel had been so furious he reloaded that fatman faster than I had ever seen before taking Liberty Prime out. But as Liberty Prime fell it launched 3 missiles. I along with Daniel and Andrew were pulled to safety as the missiles impacted. I was grateful I was alive. My father would be pleased with me. Who knows, I might just get a promotion.
Yvonne

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:58 am

[OOC:Panda when i said i pulled them out of the way i meant i also grabbed andrew lol and im not sergeant green.. im Cpl. Daniel Shepherd :blink: lol]

They were all hidden behind a huge rock formation as they heard the missiles go off. Debris flying everywhere the screams of some enclave remnants who were left. and then silence. "Hey are you a medic?" Daniel asked the girl who was behind cover with them. If so your definately going to have to heal Andrew.
Anna Watts

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:03 am

I dreamt, I dreamt of my whole life from start to end. I remembered the first time my Dad had taught me how to shoot a gun... The first time I got myself injured... The first time I hunted down a mole rat... I remembered the terrible day that my whole family was slaughtered by what I thought was the Brotherhood of Steel... I heard voices around me, I felt someone over me. I started to open my eyes, I could hardly see but I thought I saw an outline of a medic over the top of me trying to keep me alive. A hint of a smile touched my lips as I thought that at least I'd die happy.
Big Homie

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:53 pm

((I'm Green, I walked away ages ago, I'm off in the waste a little bit away.))

I had slightly back tracked towards the outpost, I just couldn't walk away without seeing what happened to my fellow soldiers. As I walked back I had noticed the medic who had come with me to rig the explosives, I didn't get any closer, just watched from a distance, I didn't want to be stopped leaving. He looked like he was going to die, and I should honour a dieing mans wish
Kelvin

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:57 am

[OOC:Panda when i said i pulled them out of the way i meant i also grabbed andrew lol and im not sergeant green.. im Cpl. Daniel Shepherd :blink: lol]

They were all hidden behind a huge rock formation as they heard the missiles go off. Debris flying everywhere the screams of some enclave remnants who were left. and then silence. "Hey are you a medic?" Daniel asked the girl who was behind cover with them. If so your definately going to have to heal Andrew.

[[ OOC: I knew that, My heads not screwed on properly, I've only just gotten back]]

I knew that this man could not die.

" I know what I HAVE TO DO!!! GET OUT!!!! NOW!!!!" i shouted to everyone....

I started to stitch up Andrew.

He had major damage done to him

I did all i could.... I stitched him up. There wasn't one gash or cut that now hasn't been treated...

All i could do now was wait for him to speak
IM NOT EASY

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:25 am

((OOC: Blackmane, I owe you, thanks, I will end up getting to Rivet city sometime... Whether I catch up with you or not is a factor, thanks))

I saw off in the distance, what I thought to be Sergeant Green, I almost tried to say something but I couldn't find the energy. I just lay there, wondering how I could even find any type of energy at all to give them some form of a clue that I'd probably live...
lillian luna

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Cenron Hunter

"Whoa" I yelled as the missiles went off. "Nice shooting Daniel". I looked down at Andrew and realized how bad his injures were. " Are you a medic? If so you are definately going to have to heal Andrew." Daniel told Kirsty. "You gonna have to be a good one if you want to save him" I added. As Kirsty worked on Andrew I through about my Father. He was probably dead now. He was terminal when I left. He probably never will hear what happened today. I tear came running down my cheek. I let it drop. I probably don't have anyone anymore.
Stefanny Cardona

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Daniel looked around the corner at the fallen robot, "Those missiles were fired through the drive that activates after Liberty Prime is disabled. Which means, Hes a goner." Daniel stood up and took fire at the few BoS troops that were still alive. They were all cleared out now. Daniel looked at his captain and said "Don't worry. your not dying here. You have a girl to get back to, and we'll make sure you get to her." Daniel grinned at the captain, then handed the medic some stimpaks he had in his pouch. He then got out one of his knives that he dug out of the dead bodies of the BoS troops and carved the name "Sid" into his power armor and murmured under his breath. "You'll never be forgotten"
Strawberry

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:33 pm

I opened my eyes, I saw three soldiers standing above me. "Wh- Wha- What happ- happened?" I spluttered out. I turned my head and pain flew through my body. "Cenron... Daniel... Kirsty... Where's everyone else?" I asked, "I hope they're all o-" I started coughing and spluttering.
Riky Carrasco

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:01 am

Cenron Hunter

"Take a easy, you were hit pretty hard" I told Andrew.I was also wondering about everyone else, I looked at Daniel wondering if he knew anything." I think some left during the battle" I told Andrew. I looked at both Kirsty and Daniel, to see if they knew anything else. I doubt they did.
Tamara Primo

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:15 am

"Sid was killed..." Daniel said, ashamed. "I looked to a hill in the distance, and his lifeless corpse was just lying there, along with his yao guai. Liberty Prime is finished though. But I haven't seen Kurt.
Natalie Harvey

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:04 am

" THANK THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i screamed...
Tears of joy fell from my eye's

" Do you know how worried you had us" i told him.

i then saw cenron looking me, probably wondering if we knew anything..

I looked him and shook my head...

" I'm sorry Cenron" i told him
Thema

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:18 am

I gasped in some more air, "What about Sergeant Green?" I asked them, "Oh, and if most of the men are gone someone should check if the vertibird is there." I coughed a couple more times, then stopped, feeling a bit better.
Sweet Blighty

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:25 pm

I had made my away again a while ago, heading east towards D.C, "God, forgot to grab some food," I muttered to myself, "Well still got some rations." I pressed on harder, I needed to find shelter before nightfall, hopefully I will not have any problems.

I soon found a ruined barn, a bit open, but I could still hold a small defense incase of attack, I doubt raiders will attack someone this heavyily armed.
Dale Johnson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:14 am

Ironically just as the captain had asked about the vertibird the humming of the propellers of a vertibird could be heard in the distance. "Sergeant Green has headed for Rivet City." Daniel said as he stood up. "I'll be right back." Daniel said as he ran to a half destroyed tent. Daniel arrived back from the tent and handed Andrew two crutches, "Here you go sir. Now lets get you to that vertibird so you can get home to your girl!"
Liii BLATES

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:13 am

I looked at the crutches, I stared at them. I put my hand into my pocket and injected myself with some Med-X. I felt the pain dissapear, I stood up slowly and carefully. "I'm sorry Daniel, I just cannot force myself to get onto that vertibird," I said to him, "I'm going after the Sergeant, I need to catch up with him." I walked out of the camp perimiter and walked south towards the DC ruins. I just kept moving, nightfall was coming and I had nowhere to sleep, I was sure I was being followed by the other soliders but I couldn't be bothered to aknowledge them. I made it to a small ruined house, I opened the door stumbled inside, walked up the stairs, fell into the bed and slept.
mishionary

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:31 am

[OOC: Is this RP gonna last longer than i thought? if so i need some sleep. so Francois tell me whats gonna be going on]
Amanda Leis

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:38 am

((OOC: Blackmane/Sergeant Green is going to do something that I pretty much asked him to put in, I don't know if you noticed what I put in while he and I were setting up those explosives to slow down Liberty Prime... Well, it's mainly all gonna end all emotional with me and the 'girl' I love. Then you'll all put in your endings on what your character does at the end of all this.))
Tanya Parra

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:21 am

I saw Andrew leave, As soon as he was far enough away i decided i had to follow him.
He was in no condition to be out by himself..

" Daniel, Im going after the captain" i said.

I followed behind the captain, far enough behind him that he wouldn't be able to notice me...
He stoped and entered this run down house.
I waited till he entered the house. After that, I entered.

I heard a loud noise comming from upstairs.
I followed the noise...
I entered the noise and found Andrew, passed out on the bed...
He couldn't be alone, especially at his time of need...
So i waited. Eventually i got hungry....
I went back downstairs and made a sandwhich...
then scouted out the area...
No one was nearby..
I went back inside and scouted the inside of the house to make sure no one was hiding in here...
No one was found...
I went back and Sat near the bed.
During his sleep, i tended to a few of his wounds that had opened again..

Eventually, My eyelids grew heavy, i made a makeshift bed on the ground and got a few hours rest...
mollypop

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Daniel had also followed Andrew but instead of going inside he took guard outside, he leaned up against the wall of the ruined house, and scanned the perimiter
Kortknee Bell

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:14 pm

As I was looking over the waste from the barn I had chosen as shelter. "[censored], Raiders," I said to myself as I noticed them coming forward. I picked up my mini-gun and started filling the air with the rounds, tearing through the raiders, most of them fell to the floor, dead or dieing whereas the rest ran for it. "No honour it seems," I said, I was awake for the rest of the night, making sure the raiders do not come back, I would rather be alive.
Lucky Boy

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:00 am

Cenron Hunter

When we had reached our main Enclave base, I went straight to the hospital. When I arrived at my father's room I looked into his bed and he was gone. I started to cry. I lowered my head and left the room." Cry babies aren't great soldiers, Son" Said a familiar voice. " Dad" I screamed in excitement. " I through you were terminal?" I asked. " You have been my Son long enough to know me."Said my father. "How were those pistols" he asked. " They helped alot Dad, thanks" I told him. " I am proud of you Son" My heart pumped with joy. " You know Son, I remember when I first used those........ He told me a story about his glory days that he told me hundreds of times, but grew in excitement every time.

OOC: Just out this together quickly cause it is like 4:30 AM where I am right now so, yea. See ya later. Also someone can take over Cenron Hunter for now, and do what happens next. Just don't kill him or anything.
Nadia Nad

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:18 pm

Daniel grew tired and went in and fell asleep.

[OOC: Yea im gonna go to bed too. its 4:44 am here and im uber-tired. PLEASE dont try to do too much until Cenron and i return, ill be back in mabey about 8 hours or so.
FABIAN RUIZ

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:17 am

I awoke to the sounds of gunfire, a mini gun to be precise. I saw Kirsty snoring beside the bed, I quietly got up and walked out. I noticed Daniel outside the door, looking the other way. I sighed, I couldn't get out of here without them seeing me, the pain still hadn't returned, the Med-X was still in effect. "Daniel, keep an eye on Kirsty would you? I'm going out for a strech," I said to him, surprising him. I walked off in an eastern direction, towards the sound of the noise, I saw a barn in the distance and a man with a mini gun. I decided against trying to go up to him, he'd probably rip me to shreds I thought. I walked back to the house and went in, sitting on the steps, thinking about what to do. I stayed like this till the sun rose.

((OCC: Alright lads, you have great timing, I'm in a mood, if I do anymore it'll go soppy then very violent probably... I won't be able to talk for another I don't know, 16 hours? Sorry, bye.))
Del Arte

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:45 pm

(OOC: [censored], ive been asleep. Im kinda of last, where are we?)
i grind hard

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion