TES V Ideas and Suggestions # 149,

Post » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:41 pm

Scavenge; If somebody sees something lying around, they will most likely pick it up. If the item is owned (by the player or another NPC) then they might, depending on the object's value and their responsibility. High responsibility NPC's will pick up Player-owned objects and return them for a monetary reward.

There is a problem here, we cannot have npc's pickin up everything lying around. Imagin a npc i the fighters guild hall, and steal all the weapons, books and food laying around, and all the guild members will attack him.

There have to be another way.
alyssa ALYSSA

Post » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:13 pm

I totally agree. Once on Fallout 3 I broke both my arms and smashed my head. After waiting a bit I was all better. So if human beings can naturally heal fatal wounds just by standing there, why do hospitals even exist?

wait, waiting doesn't heal you in FO3
Kayleigh Mcneil

Post » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:34 am

I think it should be harder to repair items, or perform alchemy..you can pretty much pull out a hammer and hit something a few times and it's fixed. You should actually have to be at a forge, with some scrap metal of the same material nearby to repair. Ditto for alchemy... you should have a table or something. I realize that would slow down the game a bit but the added challenge would mean you have to think your actions out more..you have to have a plan for going into that dungeon.
Danny Blight

Post » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:34 am

Work on improving the way the player advances in guilds. Doing one or two quests should not immediately advance you to the next rank in a guild. It should take at least 3 or 4 quests to get from Associate to Apprentice, and at least a dozen quests to get from Champion to Master. It's not a good sign when I can go from Associate to Master in Oblivion in only a few hours.
LuCY sCoTT

Post » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:10 am

Closed for post count. New thread starts here: http://www.gamesas.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=1068896
Jade Payton

Previous

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion