Crysis and Crysis 2 PC Multiplayer Modes Set to Shut Down

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:01 am

No I didn’t, but anyway there are a lot of advertisemant and publicity to buy the game, in order to play in multiplayer mode. If the stupid GameSpy is dead somebody has to do something.
By the way, I bought Crysis 3 Digital Edition with Crysis 2 Maximum Edition included in the package, there wasn′t any way to see the “first paragraph in the product description”.
Big Homie

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:06 am

there wasn′t any way to see the “first paragraph in the product description”.

It's simple really, you just go to Crysis 2 on the store, if you knew gamespy was closing and didn't look to see if the game was affected then it's your fault. If you're unhappy then go try talking to EA or something.
Benjamin Holz

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:55 pm

Because Gamespy ended support for the MP version of these 2 titles, has there been any talk of releasing information for individuals to host servers? I have a small game server I host and I would love to run C2 on it for those who still play it. I know there are still quite a few people out there, I am not alone on this. I know others would also be willing to do the same if it were possible. I know of a few Gaming Communities hosting game servers for other older titles.
Chantelle Walker

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:13 am

Hello guys, I am really disappointed too. Crysis Wars was my best on line game I've played ever.
Aman Bhattal

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:20 pm

Shame on you! I have an internet cafe with video games, you offered the Crysis Triology and I bought 4 ACCOUNTS!!!! In order to my clients can play it online! I spent my money for nothing! I haven't even been able to play Crysis 1 singleplayer, because of the 64bit issue. I'm upset about it!
Philip Rua

Previous

Return to Crysis