Fallen Liberty: A Commonwealth Faction RP OOC Thread II

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:42 pm

Kingspost Lighthouse is a Children of Atom outpost, Wampower is RPing them

Im keeping Institute and RR locations off the map bc no one would really know where they were. Contact with those faction usually happens with them contacting you and not the other way around.
Alexx Peace

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:12 am

Right now, I've got Kingsport, the Crater of Atom, Crater House, and Jalbert Brothers Disposal. Not sure where any other Children of Atom outposts might be, but I've got a good idea on some I might take.

Edit: message me if you want Kingsport to be a place where you hide Synths.
James Rhead

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:00 am

OK gotcha, thanks Tundra and Wampower, and I will message you, if need a hiding place along the coast. :)

Jonathan Braz

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:01 am

I'm wondering, what's the current state of Fort Hagen and Arcjet Systems?
Alex Vincent

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:20 am

Fort Hagen is controlled by Zeus' custom faction, The O'Neil family, and I believe Arcjet is currently occupied by Brotherhood forces after The Institute/Brotherhood battle there. Although Ranger hasn't been on in awhile.

Elina

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:40 pm

Sorry about not posting recently, start of the semester is keeping me crazy busy.
Latino HeaT

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:14 am

Yeah I hope the Brotherhood returns eventually. Wouldn't feel like Fallout 4 story without them. Plus I wanna see Prime show up. At first I thought it was a bit derivative to have him return in the game but, eh I'm a svcker for retro looking robots. Plus it would be cool to see how Bunker Hill and such play out in this Sole-Survivor-less alter-verse.

GRAEME

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:44 am

Alright I'm finishing up my FS tonight, should be up by tomorrow morning.

Bones47

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:09 pm

Really thought it would've taken into the morning but here it is: (sorry for double posting)

Faction Sheet:

Spoiler

Faction Name: The Regulators

Location: The Castle and its surrounding area is under the protection of the Regulators

Economy: Capitalist

Exports: Guns (taken off of raiders and other criminal degenerates), fishing, contract killing of known criminals, etc.

Imports: Anything it’s decided they “need” at the time, this is managed by the Inner Circle.

Culture: The Regulators are a mercenary army that works to undo injustice in the Commonwealth, they are extremely vigilant against one thing: criminals. Highwaymen are killed without hesitation. The Regulators continue where the Minutemen left off, they are the people’s army, even if their methods aren’t exactly civilized. Violent criminals are killed on the spot. Pickpockets and thieves receive the same treatment. Drugs and minor offenses are not worthy of violence, but are confiscated. This had led to some allegations of the Regulators simply confiscating chems for their own enjoyment.

Government: There are three tiers to the Chain of Command of the Regulators

General: Ian Velan (Elected by Council in the event of his death)

Inner Circle: Five Guardians that have proven themselves to be worthy of leadership, they function as advisors and will occasionally function as diplomats

Delegates: Local leaders that pass along information to the Inner Circle, often made up of Captains

Military: The Regulators are predominantly a police force, but function militaristically against large groups of them.

General: Same as above

Guardians: The Bodyguards assigned to the General, they wear http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Riot_gear looted from abandoned military bases between the Capital Wasteland and the Commonwealth. They wield higher quality weapons based on their strengths, (for example while one might wield a modified hunting rifle, the other might wield a railway rifle, or a modified laser scattergun. They vary from person to person.)

Captains: Leaders of groups of Regulators, they have whatever they used to earn this distinction as a Regulator, but have adopted a http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Colonial_duster to show a distinction between them and their subordinates.

Regulator: Everyone else in the Regulators function as a police force, they are equipped with their weapons of the trade, these range from simple pipe rifles to nicer weaponry like a combat shotgun.

History: The Regulators arrived in the Commonwealth in 2286, they had fled the Capital Wasteland after groups of raiders routed them from their old headquarters. Sonora Cruz guided them to the Commonwealth, only to be killed when trying to get the fractured Minutemen to join their ranks. Ian Velan unofficially took command soon after and led the Regulators to the Castle. After their arrival, Ian was formally decided to lead, he restructured the Regulators into a more militaristic force. Within the last year, they have made the Castle a heavily fortified structure, and have begun cutting down on criminal activity in their sphere of influence. Raiders, highwaymen, pickpockets, etc. have been wiped out within their area, and Ian Velan has shown the effectiveness of “cruelty against an already cruel enemy.”

Character Sheet:

Spoiler

Name: Ian Velan

Race: White Human Male

Faction: Regulators

Height: 6ft

Weight/Build: Skinny and not overly muscular

Appearance: Ian has

Equipment:

Armor: He wears the http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Minutemen_general

Weapons:

Primary: He uses a Brush Gun that is engraved with the quote “Let the lord judge the criminals” on the stock

Secondary: He uses a Laser Musket that has been heavily modified to function as a Blunderbuss, effective range: 10m

Concealed: A 10mm Pistol and its silencer are disassembled for concealment purposes in case of emergency or capture

Melee: Serrated Chinese Officer Sword

Miscellaneous Items: A pack of “Red Apple” cigarettes and a silver etched lighter

Roberta Obrien

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:31 pm

Just so you know, Ernie has a Crew camping out at the Gwinnet Brewery. They're typically closemouthed about what they're doing but aren't bothering passersby, merely "discouraging" scavvers from entering the building. they seem to be supporting a smaller group camping out on the tugboat anchored at the General Atomics factory. I didn't write about it before as it was understood the Castle was vacant.

Chris Ellis

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:45 pm

So are the Regulator's antagonistic towards the Minutemen? Interesting...Please blast Preston Garvey's face off. Lazy butt makes me General just so I can do all his work. Help your own dang settlements, no wonder you losers fell apart.

Gavin Roberts

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:24 pm

We should add that map to the opening post too so we don't lose it
Joanne

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:14 am

Also I noticed when interacting with the Children of Atom that their sheet isn't front paged. May Confessor Cromwell have mercy on your soul.

Marquis T

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:26 am

Alright I think I've got everything fixed and updated now. Added maps to the first post, added wampower's (oddly missing :ph34r:) CoA sheet, and also added Yes Man's regulators. Whew. :user:

Should all be good now I think.

Jamie Lee

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:19 am

So how do these generally end? Do you have like a game-esque ending where one of the main factions "wins" and the plot concludes or is there not really any teleology to it?

Rachie Stout

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 am

Teleology, I like that word. There's no planned ending. I suppose one winner could theoretically eventually develop, but I think it's more likely to just see some groups get stronger and some weaker, maybe one or two wiped out but maybe not.
christelle047

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:23 pm

To be honest in the past these usually end when interest dies and another is started

lillian luna

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:48 pm

We'll usually go back and forth, one payer will gain territory or trade deal will occur. But wars are rather rare, and winners just have not existed.

Lily Evans

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:03 pm

Thanks for adding my stuff. It may be a decent bit before I'll have a reply ready to Valence and Tundra.

Rachel Eloise Getoutofmyface

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:05 am

I think there needs to be narrative time anyway, at least with the Valence plotline. Time for the boat to make it to harbor and get upgraded etc.

Fam Mughal

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:20 pm

Can I just sneak a nuclear grenade into the Prydwen's systems to wage holy division upon those dark takers of holy water?
michael danso

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:58 am

Personally I'd like to see the Brotherhood stick around a bit. They're the only ones that seem a viable threat to the Institute. Plus they create drama, kinda serve the role the NCR did in Vegas for Commonwealth natives. Yeah we hate the big baddie but we don't want to get controlled by an invading outside force.

Chantelle Walker

Post » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:58 am

Is it okay if I use that to springboard into an encounter of some form between the two factions?

I'll write up my first post and leave it open-ended.

Hot

Previous

Return to Fallout Series Discussion