Will you restart with WW?

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:42 am

Probably not. I like where my character is right now. I will probably tear up some settlements and re-do them, however. That should be fun. :)

NeverStopThe

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:41 am

Maybe because he was disappointed and is trying to express that the best he can? It's been my experience that people tend to be the most critical of things they care about the most. Because they take the time to express an opinion means they care. There are probably many people out there that play the game and find it disappointing but don't take the time to make a forum account, read posts, and form an opinion, and post it. Most people post because the game matters to them. It's nice to hear loyal fans like yourself post only positive things but why not let those who are not quite so enthusiastic about the game have an opinion. Most only want to make their opinions know in hopes that Bethesda will take it to heart.

Not everyone is going to have the same opinion of a game and not everyone is going to love it. I think Bethesda tried their best to make a game they hoped everyone would love ... it's just that people may have had different expectations for F4. I know that I did. And they kind of sprung that idea of a voiced protagonist and dialog wheel on us without much advanced notice. Keeping all of the changes secret almost right up until the game release.

As I mentioned before, I have restarted a few times already, in attempts to make what I call new characters, but it is really difficult because they have given my characters set backgrounds, ie military dad sole survivor and former lawyer now stay-at-home mom sole survivor with a baby, who is crucial to the plot. They even gave them default names (Nate & Nora). I keep wanting to restart and make different role playing characters but this will always be in the back of my mind. And really I have tried. I have over 800 hours, 6 restarts, and have really wanted to love playing this game. At this point it is more of a love/hate relationship for me. I even own the Season Pass (but unfortunately can't play because of computer problems at the moment).

edit: typos

Dean

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:27 pm

Restart for a $5 workshop DLC? Hell no. Only thing that could persuade me to restart at this point is survival mode.

Steve Bates

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:02 am

Yes, hopefully the survival overhaul and WW will be timed somewhat together, it not TOGETHER and would make for a decent character restart.

Kelsey Hall

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:55 pm

I'll restart when the improved survival mode comes out. Looking forward to it, and I'll integrate WW into my play when it happens.

I'll restart at some point after WW comes out.

I've already restarted four or five times.

I restart. A lot. Different factions. Different character ideas. Suddenly realize I can't stand my face.

I won't be restarting just because WW came out.

Nichola Haynes

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:04 am

I plan on restarting after Survival Mode gets released.

Hopefully it will be released sometime tomorrow for beta.

Sarah Evason

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:53 pm

whoops posted this in the wrong place *blush*

Matt Gammond

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:42 am

lol lockpicking 4 hahaha too funny, i have to give you credit for making it to level 202, i didn't think you liked the game that much but apparently i was wrong so sorry for assuming the wrong thing, i respect that you still play it even though you have issues with it, i hope you forgive me, anyone who's played to level 202 i call that hardcoe, i restart by level 50 usually, so to be able to play all the way to level 202, you're in an elite group, i don't know many people who play one character to that level, but you're gonna have all the perks eventually.

Richard Thompson

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:30 pm

Quite simply, no. I've tinkered with Automatron using console commands to get a feel for the DLC but only because I am waiting on Survival Mode to start a proper new character. Once I have that chances are that it'll take me a while to get through the game and achieve my goals legitimately so I'll still be working on it when the last DLC comes out.

Dj Matty P

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:22 pm

I'll restart for Survival, and that will most likely be my last build. I'll enjoy the new DLCs with at least two of my [then] three characters.

Ryan Lutz

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:03 pm

I do agree with you here, the only replay value I've found is loading my save before joining any faction, killing them all, then trying each one.

Jack Moves

Previous

Return to Fallout 4