Takedown is....

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:35 am

a really good weapon that belongs in the trash along side with the game plus the retard guy that came with the stupidest idea of all time, the idea of increasing the recoil so it jumps like a frog on meth.

With all the experience here I would have thought you guys would know better..
Takedown is awesome if you know what attachments to use...

manuv + rapid fire + weapon pro
Tech Scope + Match Barrel + extended Mag = no recoil and no spread when ADS..
Most guns that can use a tech scope get the same results.. feline is lethal with a tech scope.. I don't use it because its so big and bulky on such a little gun.
Try them out for yourself on an empty server..

Proof...

[youtube]d_9xEj-ewMk[youtube] <
http://youtu.be/d_9xEj-ewMk

PS. anyone can tell me why the youtube embed tool doesn't work here I would appreciate it.
Izzy Coleman

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:35 am

You need to put "[/youtube]" as the last bracket. The web team still hasn't corrected that for some reason.
Code: Select all
[youtube]d_9xEj-ewMk[/youtube]

Tech Scope is so annoying to use on consoles. It has so low sensitivity that players can literally out-walk the scope. :/
Joe Bonney

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:54 am

You need to put "[/youtube]" as the last bracket. The web team still hasn't corrected that for some reason.
Code: Select all
[youtube]d_9xEj-ewMk[/youtube]

Tech Scope is so annoying to use on consoles. It has so low sensitivity that players can literally out-walk the scope. :/

It doesn't always function either. I've had it as a normal scope with no thermal vision. I much prefer the assault scope.
NO suckers In Here

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:16 pm

I won't suggest to use rapid fire for takedown because it has heavy recoil so firing too rapidly won't help and no need to use aim enhance too... And for recoil no need to use muzzle brake, tech scope will do the trick... Instead use silencer + foregrip because ext ammo has bug... Takedown need slow pace killing like grendel... So for perks i use low profile + weapon pro + phantom and for gun i use iron sight + silencer + foregrip...

BTW everyone has different type of gameplay so its upto them what is more comfortable..
SEXY QUEEN

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:06 pm

I won't suggest to use rapid fire for takedown because it has heavy recoil so firing too rapidly won't help and no need to use aim enhance too... And for recoil no need to use muzzle brake, tech scope will do the trick... Instead use silencer + foregrip because ext ammo has bug... Takedown need slow pace killing like grendel... So for perks i use low profile + weapon pro + phantom and for gun i use iron sight + silencer + foregrip...

BTW everyone has different type of gameplay so its upto them what is more comfortable..

Its different for ps3 coz out controls are more numb and there are more AA fools so i don't want a silencer lowering my damage and I've always prefered a muzzle over a match barrel so i think i'll stick with my setup which is as follows:

Takedown:
Muzzle
Grip
Assault scope

Hammer:
Muzzle
Ext mag

Frag

Maneuverability
Retriever (I'm useless at collecting dogtags)
Aim enhance (even if it doesn't work)
Charlotte X

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:15 am

Agree about RF on takedown with other scopes.. but for tech scope it works.. and yes everyones play style is different.. for me takedown is a good gun to use.. more people need to play frenzy I think.. that really shows who is good with certain weapons.

And yeah I figured out the [youtube] embed code
Nikki Morse

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:54 pm

Agree about RF on takedown with other scopes.. but for tech scope it works.. and yes everyones play style is different.. for me takedown is a good gun to use.. more people need to play frenzy I think.. that really shows who is good with certain weapons.

And yeah I figured out the [youtube] embed code

I love the takedown, though I only started using it a few months ago. You're right, people should play more frenzy, that's where I truly saw how good it is. Its in my top 3-5 guns.
Sam Parker

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:31 am

Agree about RF on takedown with other scopes.. but for tech scope it works..

Heat signatures created from bullets fired from your weapon and from opponents weapon makes tech scope too much blurry... That's the reason most players ignore using it (including me), otherwise its very useful attachment..

BTW Frenzy is the best of all game modes..
Stephanie Nieves

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:40 am

Agree about RF on takedown with other scopes.. but for tech scope it works..

Heat signatures created from bullets fired from your weapon and from opponents weapon makes tech scope too much blurry... That's the reason most players ignore using it (including me), otherwise its very useful attachment..

BTW Frenzy is the best of all game modes..

yeah I don't use tech scope for heat signature.. I just use it for no recoil/ no spread.
Averielle Garcia

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:59 pm

To answer the threat title - It's the grendel with single shot only :P

lol if only it were so simple ^^
Naomi Lastname

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:38 am

I prefer semi auto weapons so much more, however, aim enhance doesn't work.

Yeah the grendel is a deadly weapon in the right hands, on the other hand dsg-1 with reflex is pretty effective if you know how to use it :) took me a while to get a feel for how to aim for those headshots using dsg but once you get it, you never forget it :D
Céline Rémy

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:23 pm

Yeah the grendel is a deadly weapon in the right hands, on the other hand dsg-1 with reflex is pretty effective if you know how to use it :) took me a while to get a feel for how to aim for those headshots using dsg but once you get it, you never forget it :D

DSGr + Headshot = Most satisfying moment...
Scarlet Devil

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:20 pm

DSGr + Headshot = Most satisfying moment...

skrillex should make they next dubstep song using dsg headshot's sounds xDDD
Sasha Brown

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:49 pm

[/quote]skrillex should make they next dubstep song using dsg headshot's sounds xDDD[/quote]

Skrillex is a RETARD. He should have his knees blown out with a shotgun, then should have his balls kicked up through his mouth, be skinned alive and have his heart torn out through his mouth. Sorry for the graphic language but my hated for him is as great as my hatred for Justin Bieber and One direction.
OJY

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:15 am

skrillex should make they next dubstep song using dsg headshot's sounds xDDD[/quote]

Skrillex is a RETARD. He should have his knees blown out with a shotgun, then should have his balls kicked up through his mouth, be skinned alive and have his heart torn out through his mouth. Sorry for the graphic language but my hated for him is as great as my hatred for Justin Bieber and One direction.[/quote]

I know, I know..
Oyuki Manson Lavey

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:46 am

skrillex should make they next dubstep song using dsg headshot's sounds xDDD[/quote]

Skrillex is a RETARD. [/quote]

Never heard of him. Went Last.fm and listened to his most popular song, but I had heard it never before. Maybe I should go out from the cave from time to time...
Laura Mclean

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:33 am

skrillex should make they next dubstep song using dsg headshot's sounds xDDD

Skrillex is a RETARD. He should have his knees blown out with a shotgun, then should have his balls kicked up through his mouth, be skinned alive and have his heart torn out through his mouth. Sorry for the graphic language but my hated for him is as great as my hatred for Justin Bieber and One direction.

I don't want to influence your likes and dislikes, I have no businesses there, I was just giving my opinion.
Matt Terry

Previous

Return to Crysis