The Brotherhood of Steel V The Enclave

Post » Tue May 17, 2011 10:39 am

This is my opinion on both The Brotherhood of Steel and The Enclave

Brotherhood of steel =Tech Scavangers [Exept the East Coast BoS] which waste their time scavenging for Advanced Weapons Tecnology and hording it instead of using it to help the suvivors of the Great War.

The Enclave = Best hope for restoring Humanity to its former glory with Evil methods. :tops:

Enclave are evil but there intentions are good :) u know what i mean .
Dina Boudreau

Post » Tue May 17, 2011 8:43 am

Enclave are evil but there intentions are good :) u know what i mean .

I agreed The Enclaves intentions and resaults would have been benefical to restoring the world but Bethesda had to Ruin the ending with Broken Steel :( I really wish Bethesda Developed an ending for The Enclave to take over the purifier and restore The Capital Wasteland.
Nicole Coucopoulos

Post » Tue May 17, 2011 3:30 am

I like the Brotherhood of Steel because they are trying to help everyone in the Wasteland.

But in my book, the Enclave is AWESOME! If we could choose which side we would fight for, I'd definitely choose them!
jessica robson

Post » Tue May 17, 2011 12:43 am

That's what I love about this game. Just when you think a decision is the right way to go, you learn about something else that makes it seem like the oposite. I'm a little back and forth. The West Coast Brotherhood seems the worst to me, while the East Coast Brotherhood seems well in some of their motives, but I've learn about some things that make me not like them, like The Scourge. The Enclave is the same way, except their methods are a little more extreme, and maybe even considered evil. The whole FEV thing shouldn't have been done, and then they just wanted to cover up their mistake in good old U.S. government fashion. I would have to say that the only group that I would consider joining would be the NCR and the Brotherhood. Outcasts/West Coast Brotherhood have it all wrong, and so does the Enclave. It seems like I also must be the only person who doesn't like Tesla Armor.

So in short, Brotherhood over the Enclave, only because those are the two choices in the question.
zoe

Post » Tue May 17, 2011 2:27 pm

I believe that Robert House said it best:

"Because they're ridiculous, because they galavant around pretending to be knights of yore and believe that all pre-war technology somehow belongs to them."

They are basically no better than scavangers, they don't even really produce their own tech (nor do they take any interest in techonology that is not of a military nature).

Also they are not as "good" as some people like to think. Even the oh-so white knights of the capital wasteland shoot ghouls indescriminately and without remorse, in that respect then, they're not much "better" than the Enclave when it comes to mutation descrimination. Yet somehow, Brotherhood supporters always overlook that point when toting the righteousness of their organization.

As for the Enclave, these are the reasons I support them:

Enclave FTW :D
when im playing New Vegas, I like to roleplay at Enclave with the Remnants Power armour

God Bleeeessssss the Enclave
jesse villaneda

Previous

Return to Fallout 3