The Drunken Dragon Inn 3!

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:47 am

http://www.gamesas.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=983013&st=0
________________________________________________________________________________
___

Rules: No killing (Unless it is a zombie you are killing)
No arguing, flaming or going off topic.
No rascism, unless the race is not real.

OK I guess I will start off!

Link walked into the bar once again, hand on his scimitar. He sat in the centre table and ordered some food.
The bartender looked at Link's blade and said.
"If I see that thing weilded it will be toruble for you."
Link waved his threat away and looked at the fire.
Nick Jase Mason

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:23 am

The hunched green creature approaches your character.

"Hello... I'm here to inquire about your rusty spoons. I like to touch them. The feeling of the rust on my salad fingers is almost -"
Scotties Hottie

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:05 am

With his ripped suit and hat Skulduggery grunted in disgust as he saw the zombies on the floor.

"Little blighters, I outta burn its flesh and eat it for supper" he said.

"So if anyone's planning on bringing out more zombies be my guest, I hate Necromancers so whoever does I shall kill.

And with that, he sat on down on a ripped bar stool and drank some beer. :drool:
Danial Zachery

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:07 am

Aravey gave a slight sigh and walks down the stairs, past the orc. He walks over to the bar quite unbalanced. He eyes the Barkeeper.
"Hello there! I'd presume you sell rum? If so i'll have a tankard of it" He said with a calm tone. Obviousily not giving a crap about this green creature. It just wants rusty spoons.
Bitter End

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:43 am

The Argonian, intoxicated with liquor again, waggled to the pile of zombies on the floor and pulls his knife from the zombie he dispatched. As soon as the knife is pulled free, the corpse deflates like a balloon and spews dust all over the inn. "Didn't see that coming," he mumbles while getting evil eye from the, now dustcovered, other occupants of the inn.
With his head down in guilt, he waggles back to the bar and looks the strange green individual over. When he hears the request from the being, he sticks his hands in his pants. A few seconds later it reemerges with a rusty spoon. "Here you go," and hands over his spoon with a toothed grin.
Harry-James Payne

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:24 am

Having gotten bored with asking the green thing if he can buy it, Bolandial goes back to his seat, muttering something about Lorkhan...
Daddy Cool!

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:27 am

The Argonian, intoxicated with liquor again, waggled to the pile of zombies on the floor and pulls his knife from the zombie he dispatched. As soon as the knife is pulled free, the corpse deflates like a balloon and spews dust all over the inn. "Didn't see that coming," he mumbles while getting evil eye from the, now dustcovered, other occupants of the inn.
With his head down in guilt, he waggles back to the bar and looks the strange green individual over. When he hears the request from the being, he sticks his hands in his pants. A few seconds later it reemerges with a rusty spoon. "Here you go," and hands over his spoon with a toothed grin.

The thing smiled and rubbed it's fingers over the rust. Suddenly, he accidentally peirced himself on a particularly sharp peice of rust!

Salad Fingers stared at his cut. "I like it when the red water comes out" he said, before collapsing onto the ground from blood loss.
Stacyia

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:46 pm

The orc finally coming out of the battle induced rage looks around and realises his axe is out of power so he pulls a grand soul gem out of a bag on his hip and recharges the axe. Next he realises that Avarey is at the bar he goes up to him and introduces him self
" hello my name is Drakath"
Marcia Renton

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Aravey having a tankard with rum in his hand takes a sip of it. Peering up at the orc.
"Hello there, mate" He said while keeping his eyes on the orc
"I'm Aravey Sarayn" He replied to the orc's question. Taking another sip from the tankard.
Naomi Ward

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:39 am

the orc looks up at the barkeep and says
" ill have a tankard of ale please the fight has worn me out a little"
Brittany Abner

Post » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:44 pm

The orc finally coming out of the battle induced rage looks around and realises his axe is out of power so he pulls a grand soul gem out of a bag on his hip and recharges the axe. Next he realises that Avarey is at the bar he goes up to him and introduces him self
" hello my name is Drakath"

OOC: OMG AEGAMES FTW!!! lol!

Link looked at the dead green thing on the floor. Feeling sorry for it he lays a rusty spoon on it's chest.
Liv Staff

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:17 pm

OOC: OMG AEGAMES FTW!!! lol!

Link looked at the dead green thing on the floor. Feeling sorry for it he lays a rusty spoon on it's chest.

OOC: ok ?????? what does that mean im new to forums srry
Mistress trades Melissa

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Peering at the rusty spoon on the recently deceased green thing, Bolandial realizes he has absolutely no idea what it is...
sam

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:48 am

Rorgan wakes up from his light slumber in the chair and glances at the dead bodies on the floor.

"Bah! Can't anyone keep this place clean for 10 minutes while I rest?"

With a few swift motions of his hand, he uses magic to pile the zombies in the nearby fire. Using a time-shifting spell, he speeds up the flames until the flesh has completely disintegrated. He pulls out a small rock and uses a spell to vapourise it into thin air. A pleasant smell can now be smelt wafting through the inn.

"Now let's keep it that way shall we?"

With a frustrated look on his face, he storms upstairs and slams the door to his room shut and continues his study on the Theory of Particles on Nirn.
Alyesha Neufeld

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:54 am

OOC: Can't believe it has reached 3 threads (lol).
Naughty not Nice

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:23 am

After watching Rorgan walk upstairs Skulduggery walked out of the Inn and went round the back under Rorgan's window, then used the air around him to levitate to the window then he jumped straight through it smashing all the glass. Then he jumped on the surprised Rorgan with an enchanted dagger in his hand around Rorgans throat.

"WERE IS HE?" he yelled in a frustrated voice.

OOC: I decided I would add a little spice to it, and my character lost his family in The War of the Bend'r-mahk, so he is now looking for someone called Tome and he is a Nord.
Tessa Mullins

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:51 am

Rorgan calmly asks "Where is who, my friend?" and repairs the glass with a simple incantation. He pours a glass of water and hands it to the aggrevated Nord.
Antony Holdsworth

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:12 pm

"Were is Tome I know you know were he is now tell me or I will kill you!" Replied Skulduggery.

OOC: He's a Breton lulz :toughninja:
bimsy

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:17 am

As Aravey finished up his rum and prepears to walk out a man in Full Legion armor and a Silver Longsword at his belt enters the inn. Beeing the reinforcements for the inn as it have recently been attacked by zombies.
He goes by the name Sergeant Gillard Williams. He keeps one of his hands at the top of the sword. Peering around at the people and the Tavern Kepper. Before sitting down on a chair close to a table. Keeping his eyes around.
Aravey walks out, not caring very much about him.
Scarlet Devil

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:03 am

A young Imperial walks into the Inn. He has a slim, athletic build and is wearing a leather curiass, greaves, gauntlets and boots. He is also wearing a leather half-face mask across his mouth and nose, he has long dark brown hair that covers his eyes and the back of his neck. A slim steel longsword hangs in a sheath on his belt and a dagger is tucked into his boot. He walks over to one of the corner tables facing the entrance and sits down in a chair and puts his feet up.
"Hey innkeeper! An ale over here!" He calls to the barkeeper.
Nikki Morse

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:02 pm

Link looks over at the Legion scum that had just walked in. Link pulled his hood over his face and sunk as low into his chair as he could.
The Legion Soldier glanced at him, then looked away. Link recognized him. He was a man Link had escaped from years ago. Link was doing a contract, but he got caught just as he was sliding the dagger into the targets neck. The Soldier had chased him across many borders. Until he lost him here in Cyrodiil. Link had come to Blackwood, and settled down in a cave to get the heat down. Years later he came out. Then came here. His place of birth.
Roddy

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:28 am

The Imperial man notices the way that one of the patrons slouch down as if trying to hide as the guard walks in.
"Interesting." He says to himself as his ale is brought to him. I'll keep that information for later, it may come in handy. He looks down at his ale amd pretends to drink a mouthful, when actually he only takes a sip. No point getting drunk right now, he thinks to himself. He then leans back in his chair to watch how events unfold in this strange inn.
jasminε

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:55 am

Strange? The only thing strange is that everyone in the inn is some type of uber warrior.
Ernesto Salinas

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:16 am

The stinking Argonian stared at the green and red pile on the floor saddened. "All I did was give him a spoon, honoust," he exclaims guiltful while shaking his head in disbelief. "How was I supposed know he'd cut himself? On a rusty spoon for the Nine's sake! Well, here's to you." The lizard grabs a large tankard of ale from the counter, not even his, and downs it quickly. After a brief final glimpse at the creature-thing, he orders another drink, downs that as well and crashes of the barstool he was sitting on with a thud when his head hits the floor.
John N

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:27 am

Much to the surprise of close-by customers, the green creature weakly states,

"Hubert Cumberdale... fancy seeing you here... ughugh..."

Suddenly, he sat up.

"Ohoho, I must have dozed off." He said quietly.

"Oh, Mister Bar Mister? Do you have any... Pease Pudding?"
Ludivine Poussineau

Next

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion