The Drunken Dragon Inn 3!

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:52 am

Sarvadar turned around, watching all the Dead people fall over.

"What's wrong with people these days? Now all they'll do is pester poor Sarvadar n their after-lives. Bah..."
krystal sowten

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:16 pm

OOC: Is it just me, or does anybody think it's a good idea to do screenshots with the stories? Like as a optional thing. I'd love that.
Rachel Tyson

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:23 pm

OOC: Secret Ingredient to the sacred ale It would be cool to do screenshots, but i would have to do it tomorrow. Besides, i would have to change into leather armor, i like my Sauron Armor! :P

Kenjatsu blinks in confusion to what all is going on.. "Why are you protecting me? The only thing speciel about me is my blue scales." Kenjatsu said, looking down at his hands.
Crystal Clear

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:05 pm

OOC: That actually does sound kinda cool lol.

RP: Leona's ear twitched underneath her hood as she heard Sarvadar and then Kenjatsu speak. Her hood fell a little bit causing the khajiit's eyes to become a little more visible for a moment but Leona quickly pulled her hood back up.
flora

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:55 pm

OOC: Secret Ingredient to the sacred ale It would be cool to do screenshots, but i would have to do it tomorrow. Besides, i would have to change into leather armor, i like my Sauron Armor! :P

Kenjatsu blinks in confusion to what all is going on.. "Why are you protecting me? The only thing speciel about me is my blue scales." Kenjatsu said, looking down at his hands.

A few people around start to question what's going on...the bartender says, "What is this 'Special Ale'?".
Chloe Yarnall

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:06 am

Luckily, Kenjatsu didn't notice Leona's hood fall slightly. "Other then my color, im not very special. It's not like im the emporers son." Kenjatsu said, itching his ear.

Kenjatsu looks over at the bartender and says: "No idea, they must be making jokes about my ale fedish.." Kenjatsu said, taking his last sip of ale. "But im going to change that, Bartender! A bottle of mead please!"
Tarka

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:55 pm

As everything goes back to normal, people start to talk, the Adoring Fan walks in.

"Hello everyone....oh by Azura! By Azura! It's the Grand Champ-" He is hit by an arrow in the head by the bartender., "No worries, we get those people in here all the time, I deal with them. Someone take out his body, put it with the others!"

Everyone laughs.
pinar

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:52 pm

OOC: That was random! The Adoring Fan never can take a break, can he? :P

Kenjatsu shook his head at the sight of the Adoring Fan. He then looked around to see if he can see the Grand Champion. For all i know, Leona could be the Grand Champ! Kenjatsu thought to himself. The Bartender then walks over with Kenjatsu's bottle of mead, with which Kenjatsu snatches out of the bartenders hand and takes a sip.
Devin Sluis

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:33 am

Leona stared down at her mead, appearing uninterested in it.

Hmm...I'm starting to get a little thirsty.. The khajiit frowned.
darnell waddington

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:31 am

Kenjatsu then gave a big yawn and said. "Probably when im finished with this bottle of mead i will rent a room." Kenjatsu said, rubbing his head and taking another sip of his mead which was almost empty.

OOC: Ooooh boy! And i'll probably be going to bed soon anyways :P
priscillaaa

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:39 pm

Leona smiled but quickly hid it by attempting to have another small sip of her mead. She faked a frown as she relized the it was empty. I may get something else to drink soon. It's starting to get late after all..

She did her best not to grin.
IsAiah AkA figgy

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Kenjatsu took his last sip of mead and sat the bottle down. He then looked over at Leona and asked "If you want i may buy you another before i head off." Kenjatsu said, pulling out his bag of gold drakes.
[ becca ]

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:45 pm

OOC: Yawn. Yeah I'm definately takin some screenies tomorrow. Just get the animation mods, maybe some companions, and you're good to go :)
Cat Haines

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:30 am

Leona shrugged. "I don't really care. It's starting to get late though." Hopefully he just goes to bed. If I have to have any more mead I will attempt to rip the nearest persons head off with my own claws.
Shae Munro

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:40 am

Kenjatsu shrugged then went over to the Inn-keeper. "A room for the night, please." Kenjatsu said, taking out 10 gold drakes and giving them to the Inn-keeper. "First door on the left, enjoy your stay." Said the Inn-keeper, giving Kenjatsu the keys to his room. "Thank you." Kenjatsu said. He waved at Leona then walked up the stairs to his room. He changed his clothes and got in bed and quickly fell asleep..

OOC: Like Kenjatsu, it is time for me to go to sleepyness as well.. I see you all later :) And Starsong, feel free to do whatever you want. You can feed or even turn him into a vampire if you want.. Just dont kill him! :P
Mario Alcantar

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:30 am

Leona waited a few minutes then rose to her feet. Keeping to the shadows, she silently made her way toward Kenjatsu's room.

She smiled as she relized the door was not locked. Looking around to make sure no one was watching, she snuck into the room.

She quietly closed the door behind her and snuck ever closer toward the sleeping argonian...

Leona snuck out of the room, looking both ways before quickly wiping a trickle of blood from her chin.

She silently closed the door, careful not to wake the sleeping argonian with now two dark pinpricks in his neck.

She snuck back into her chair, hopeing no one noticed she had disappeared at all.

After a minute or two she rose from her seat walked toward the inn-keeper, as if nothing had happened. "Can I please rent a room for the night?" She handed him ten gold drakes. "Second door on the left. Enjoy your stay." Leona thanked the inn-keeper as he gave her the key to the room and quickly walked to her room.

Once she entered and had remembered to lock the door she yawned sleeply and quickly changed her cloths. She plopped down into the bed and fell asleep, knowing that she would once again be able to walk in the sunlight when morning came.
Elea Rossi

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:33 am

OOC: Awesome story starsong. I've decided to make a custom pub for the Drunken Dragon roleplayers, It's going to be cool. If your going to do screenshots be sure to use use my mod when I finish it.
pinar

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:03 am

OOC: WTF? How many posts have been and gone in a day? I think my charatcers intentions have been lost amidst this new attention. I'm gonna read all the posts and get my character back into action :/

EDIT: Okay, read them all now. ARGHH, Starsong, you already fed. I'll get something else working, then.

Arnandre had been sitting silently throughout all of the madness. Inns tended to be this odd at this time of night.

Deciding that nobody was really interested in his Mythic Dawn robes, he muttered another incantation and appeared in his usual Order Priest Robes and Order Priest Hood. Then he started to go upstairs. To the second door on the left. *

Casting a weak Detect Life spell, he noticed that Leona was resting in her bed. Hmm, he thought. Looks like I'm too late... but this would surely help my research...

Arnandre quietly rapped on the door, yet saw it was open. He strode in and stopped, standing over Leona. With two gloved hands, he gently roused her from sleep, but warily - Vampires had nightmares, and may be jumpy after waking up. Just in time, he removed his demonic hood - It would not help her distinguish between reality and dream at all.

------------

*In the actual Drunken Dragon, all the doors are on the right... :P
Jeff Tingler

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:33 am

OOC: I have awaken! And Oops. Usually everything is on the left! Oh well. By the way, i think you have to use an unlock spell because i think Starsong locked the door. :P

Kenjatsu woke up with a grunt. His head felt like it was being pounded by ten hammers. He rubbed his neck and found that there were two deep puncture marks in his neck. He got out of bed and openned the door and found out that the door was unlocked. He got up and saw that the door next to his was open. He snuck over to the door and saw Leona asleep in the bed and the Breton, Arnandre, inside standing over Leona. Kenjatsu made sure he was well hidden and watched..
R.I.P

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:57 am

OOC: Off to take some screenshots :), Oh and yes I am now making a Inn for sure for specific use of this thread :)
Davorah Katz

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:09 am

OOC: Oky Dokes :)
Dan Endacott

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:04 am

Leona let out a surprised hiss as she was woken. Although she had been having a night mare she still did not like being woken up. She got off of her bed as quickly as she could and turned to the person who had woken her up, claws unsheafed and ready to fight-although fighting may not turn out well due to her only wearing a normal shirt and pants. "What do you want and why should I not kill you?" Her red eyes-clearly visible without the hood-flashed in anger.
Curveballs On Phoenix

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Kenjatsu was caught off guard by the sight. Now that he could see Leona, he now knew she was a vampire. So she was the one! Kenjatsu thought to himself. He waited outside and waited to see what would happen next..
jaideep singh

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:55 pm

OOC: Making new character right now so I can take pictures for the vampire plot thingy :)
Sorry for all my OOC posts
Eibe Novy

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:39 pm

OOC: That okay :) I probably go to oblivion soon and take a screenshot of Kenjatsu waiting outside the door
Chris Cross Cabaret Man

PreviousNext

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion