The Island

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:28 am

"An island to the west of Roscrea," Ashina replied, beating down the leaves and foliage as she emerged from the forest. She pulled a http://downloads.ei-der-zeit.com/images/maps/nirn_edz.jpg from beneath the sash she wore across her chest, that was decorated with Daedric lettering and clan symbols, and pressed it against a tree, fighting the warm winds that blew inland from the ocean south of Elsweyr. "We're a few hundred miles off the coast of Tamriel, and a few hundred miles from the Principality of Roscrea. Roscrea is south of Senchal."
Tiff Clark

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:45 pm

Nolarm awakens upon the new sunny day as the sun brightly shines upon his face, He then closes his eyes he then raised his hand over the sun rays blocking the sun from his face, He picks him self up and but then falls back down onto his stomach, He looked down to his foot as he could see a large cut on his leg.

Nolarm was alarmed by a scurrying noise behind his back as he turned his head he could see a armless zombie moving around he pulled his arms to the ground and pulled himself to a wall full of moss and overgrown plants he pulled a large plant onto his chest hiding his lower body from the sight of the long time dead zombie.

After Ten minutes of waiting for the zombie to stumble off the zombie still does'nt leave the location, Nolarm only being able to see one portion of the room due to the darkness he uses his spell of night eye which allows him see the full room in the dark, The room was a very large room with many gas chambers around the room the room was only inhabited with the lone zombie and nolarm.

Due to Nolarm's spell cast the zombie seem to notice it and started to slowly walk to him nolarm was left with no choice but to kill it, The zombie came with in A few feat to nolarm, Nolarm then ragged his hand into the dirt and jumped upon onto the zombie from it and casted his flame touch spell the flames enflamed the zombies corpse as it set alight the zombie stumbled back due to the hit from nolarm as it was still enlit it ran across the room as it fell into a spike pit, Nolarms night eye spell then ran out and he was then left alone in the dark mystic ruin chamber.
Amie Mccubbing

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:34 pm

Nolarm awakens upon the new sunny day as the sun brightly shines upon his face, He then closes his eyes he then raised his hand over the sun rays blocking the sun from his face, He picks him self up and but then falls back down onto his stomach, He looked down to his foot as he could see a large cut on his leg.

Nolarm was alarmed by a scurrying noise behind his back as he turned his head he could see a armless zombie moving around he pulled his arms to the ground and pulled himself to a wall full of moss and overgrown plants he pulled a large plant onto his chest hiding his lower body from the sight of the long time dead zombie.

After Ten minutes of waiting for the zombie to stumble off the zombie still does'nt leave the location, Nolarm only being able to see one portion of the room due to the darkness he uses his spell of night eye which allows him see the full room in the dark, The room was a very large room with many gas chambers around the room the room was only inhabited with the lone zombie and nolarm.

Due to Nolarm's spell cast the zombie seem to notice it and started to slowly walk to him nolarm was left with no choice but to kill it, The zombie came with in A few feat to nolarm, Nolarm then ragged his hand into the dirt and jumped upon onto the zombie from it and casted his flame touch spell the flames enflamed the zombies corpse as it set alight the zombie stumbled back due to the hit from nolarm as it was still enlit it ran across the room as it fell into a spike pit, Nolarms night eye spell then ran out and he was then left alone in the dark mystic ruin chamber.

"I dare say you dont have a bad hand at dealing with the undead yourself."
Light again emits from the hands of the metal clad warrior
"Forgive me but in my defensive garb I couldent keep up very well with you."
NAtIVe GOddess

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:52 am

"I dare say you dont have a bad hand at dealing with the undead yourself."
Light again emits from the hands of the metal clad warrior
"Forgive me but in my defensive garb I couldent keep up very well with you."

OOC: You'v confused me? So you followed me try to explain though or people may get lost in what you meen so il just guess you followed me ok.

IC:

"It is fine and thank you good sir, So how do you exspect us to get out of this ruin? Shall we climb up these sturdy vines and up upon the land through the hatch we fell or shall we walk through the ruins risking to meet many other beastly things that we know of" Nolarm Replies holding his leg wound as some of the mild cold blood started to seep through his rip on the leg as the blood poured onto his robe it stained a reddish glow.

He picks him self up using the vines and holds him self onto the wall making him look sturdy and well maintained.
Richus Dude

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:59 pm

OCC: I'm confused who is with who now?

IC:

Vincent led the others to his shelter. He kept a close on eye all of them as he didn't trust anyone of them. "If we're going to survive we need more food." He said as he walked threw the hot sand. "Tomorrow we'll go looking for food, and when we do you need to watch your asses because I'm sure as hell not doing it."
Spencey!

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:34 pm

"There's a goblin I killed somewhere in the forest if anyone wants it," Ashina offered. "And I'm glad you're not watching my [censored]," she grinned.
sam westover

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:14 pm

IC:

"It is fine and thank you good sir, So how do you exspect us to get out of this ruin? Shall we climb up these sturdy vines and up upon the land through the hatch we fell or shall we walk through the ruins risking to meet many other beastly things that we know of" Nolarm Replies holding his leg wound as some of the mild cold blood started to seep through his rip on the leg as the blood poured onto his robe it stained a reddish glow.

He picks him self up using the vines and holds him self onto the wall making him look sturdy and well maintained.

OOC: Sorry, i thought you meant for my charicter to follow

Chris: "I dont know how those vines will take the weight of a steel clad nord such as myself. I suppose through this ruin is a safe bet for I do not fear the beasts an the undead. However =eEre we make any choices perhaps we should tend that wound. I can heal it for you if you wish."
Jeff Tingler

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:19 am

OOC: Sorry, i thought you meant for my charicter to follow

Chris: "I dont know how those vines will take the weight of a steel clad nord such as myself. I suppose through this ruin is a safe bet for I do not fear the beasts an the undead. However =eEre we make any choices perhaps we should tend that wound. I can heal it for you if you wish."

Nolarm replies to the large nord "Hmm It might be able to but its risky, We might aswel venture through the dark ruins, And no it is fine ill heal it" Nolarm raises his hand over his leg wound and says some mystic words as the spells works a very bright blue light enblazes from his hand it as it fills the room with light for seconds it goes from the hatch as it fills the shading black sky which can be seen from that side of the island, Nolarm raises his hand back from the wound as the large deep scar was gone.

Nolarm stood up and walked to the near door which he remember'd seeing from before, Nolarm waited at the door standing shouting to his nord companion "Hey, Shall we go" Nolarm pressing in the centre of the door as the doors two sides open'd nolarm walked through and waited inside the ancient ruin hallway for the other nord.
Eve(G)

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:09 am

Traynu was rather surprised by the dunmer woman, she seemed to know exactly where they were as if she'd spent a considerable time here, "Tell me, how long have you spent here?" He asked her, he had a family in Cyrodiil, and he didn't want to stay away for long, as he was already beginning to miss his wife and children.
~Amy~

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:00 pm

((sorry guys and gals but I'm just not getting into this lol))

suddenly they were both shashed to death by a large ogre, their clothes and weapons intact (my chars wre smashed to death)
Tracey Duncan

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:12 am

Name: Terran

Race: Argonian

Birthsign: The Thief

Major Skills: Blade, Athletics, Acrobatics, Light Armor, and Mercantile

How Did they get stranded: Terran was on a Cargo Ship, transporting various dry goods before the ship mysteriously fell off course and crashed into a large coral reef. The Sailors abandoned, and swam to the closet island in sight.

Bio: Terran had been a sailor, a good portion of his life. He had always wanted to sail the ocean, and it seemed the Sailors Corps was the only way to go. He's been working on the ship, ''The Rosetta'' for over 6 years, at first he thought it would be awful to work on a Cargo vessel, but found it rather enjoyable. Leo Elsworth, the Captain of the 'Rosetta' and several other of Terran's fellow sailors think he's crazy to enjoy the harsh weather they've gone through.

Appearance: http://www.4gamer.net/weekly/es4_oblivion/006/img/02-09.jpg,

Weapons: Steel Dagger

Clothing/Armor: Brown trousers, horribly stained white shirt, no boots, prefers his bare feet. Wears a raggedy pair of leather gauntlets.

ooc: Sorry I'm late fellas...

IC:

Seven hours ago

The Merchant ship crept slowly along the water. The ocean waves splash gently against the dark wooden hull of the Rosetta, a dense fog shrouded everything from the naked eye like an assassins cloak, only this assassin was mother nature. On the deck of the ever-so-slow vessel, the crew caught a lucky break from working, but still had to keep a keen eye out for any sort of hazard or clearing.

''I don't like this fog Cap'n'' said a Dunmer in a worried tone, ''There's something.... wrong about it...'' He frowned slightly, and looked at a small lantern that hung on a small hook in the Captains Quarters. ''You worry to much Vendrinn...'' said an Imperial, seated oppositely from his Dark elf comrade. He lit a small pipe, and took a small whiff, ''We've been in worse fog storms... this is just....'' He paused to think of a word, ''A setback... although we'll have to keep on our-'' He was interrupted by a a small thud, coming from underneath the ship.
His eyebrows arched upwards, ''What the devil...?'' He said, then stood up and looked at the ship's interior. ''Have someone do a Depth-check...'' he murmured suspiciously. His Dunmer First Mate stood as well, ''Aye aye, sir'' he said, then left the Quarters.

The other sailors seemed to have noticed the mysterious bump as well, some were looking over the side of the railing, while others were speaking idly to one another. The First Mate studied the crew carefully, he picked someone whom he thought could get the job done. ''Terran!'' He shouted out.
A thin, long-snouted Argonian rushed up to him, ''Y-yes, sir?'' He asked, seemingly tense. The Dunmer discarded the Sailors voice, ''Cap'n wants a Depth-check...'' He simply stated, and the Argonian nodded and set off.

After acquiring an incredibly long rope, with a small anchor-like block on the end, Terran approached the side of the deck. He studied the water for a handful of seemingly endless seconds, then plopped the metal object over the side, and griped the rope in his hand. His grip was loose enough to let the rope slide through, but tight enough to not let it slip out of his hands. 1 Fathom........ 2 Fathom..... three fathom.... Terran counted mentally as the weight continued down deeper into the oceans abyss.
Terran's leather gloves did a good job at protecting his hands from rope burn, sure they were raggy and smelly, but it beat having no gloves at all. five fathoms.... six fath- The rope halted suddenly. Terran tightly gripped the rope, Five and a half fathoms? Uh oh..., the Argonian gritted his teeth, ''Five and a half fathoms!'' he shouted. Then began hauling up the rope.

The First mate ran over to Terran, ''What?'' he said aloud, ''Do another check!'' he said, then curiously watched the lizard plop the weight over the side again. After a few minutes, he shouted off a new reading, ''F-five fathoms this time, sir!''
Vendrinn swore heavily in some form of Elven dialect, He growled and ran back to the Captains quarters, not even caring to enter properly, he just banged open the door. ''We're shallowing, Cap'n!''

''What?'' shouted the Captain, then followed his first mate to the deck. The rest of the crew scrambled around, as if trying to look as if they were doing something. Terran was taking another read, ''Four fathoms!'' He called off. The Captain then rushed to the helm, and grasped it with both hands. ''We need to turn around!'' He shouted as loud as humanly possible, he grunted and swore viciously as the helm refused to turn.
''three and a half fathoms!'' Shouted Terran as he completed another reading. Then, thats when it happened.

The Rosetta let out an eerie, bone chilling moan. Everyone seemed to stop and listen, before the side of the ship seemed to explode. Thousands of wooden shrapnel as well as sailors took to the skies. The railing Terran was leaning on, shattered inward and hit him square in the stomach, flipping him over the side of the ship. And into the ocean.

ooc: Long intro I know, I didn't plan for it to be this long..., I'll post whats happening 'Now' or my character next post :3
Theodore Walling

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 am

OCC: Not a problem Jerod

IC:

"Well we better go try to find supplies." he said as he grabbed his sword. "Theres a tribe of Natives around here, we will go raid them before they know we are here."
"Everyone got a weapon?" He said as he started to walk off.
Kathryn Medows

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:17 am

"Three," Ashina replied. "Where do we hunt?"
Bethany Watkin

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:25 am

After waiting for many hours for his fellow nord to follow him he decides to leave chris inside the small ruin by him self, Nolarm walks up to a door feeling its strange sighns onto it he rubs onto a few of the words to try and understand them until he muttors some odd mumbled sayings "Dreino Mielo" The ruins door suddently collapse open as the doors fall back down the strairs were chris is still waiting.

Nolarm walks out of the open door jumping to avoid the floor trap that he fell through beforehand, He walks off into the forest as he figure dissapears from the sight of the ruins he continues brushing the branchs from his face he steps over the vines from the ground which seem to be overgrown.

After walking for some time nolarm hears a brushing of the trees he suddenly stops in his movements to listen out for it again as he hears it again nolarm raises his hand to the targeted bush and a ball of flame suddently fires from his palm as it enflames the bush a running deer suddently jumps over the vines and into nolarms path, Nolarm rams his rusty dagger out and lash's a shot acorss its neck which hit perfectly the deer falls to the ground as the bush still burns.

Nolarm bends down picking up the freshly killed deer placing it over his back he holds onto its back legs with his left giant hand as he continues walking through the forest he suddenly reachs some soft surface through his toes nolarms feet suddenly feel a warm glow in them as he smiles he looks down to his feet as he notices its sand he looks up again clearing his vision from the long walk he sees water hitting the sandy beach, The waves wash up to nolarms feet the warm feeling in his toes changes to a cool fresh feeling the water then goes back into the sea.

Nolarm moves back a few steps then suddently lances im self down onto the near by grass patch he releases the deer from his grip as it hits the floor he pulls the dagger out once more sharpening it against a large rock for it to be ready to chop some wood and gut the deer.
Janette Segura

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:11 am

"Wait.. Raid?!" He asked them, "We're going to kill innocents?" He added, horrified, "Look, i'm fine with hunting animals, but you can go shove your head up Dagoth if you think I'm going to let you raid them." He fumed, his fatherly insincts began to kick in, he was a farmer, he could easily grow food, kill animals and find which plants were good for eating, they didn't need to kill others for theirs.
Kathryn Medows

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:10 am

Name: Vhailor of Stros M'kai
Race: Redguard

Birthsign: The Serpent
Major Skills: Blade, Light armour, Athletics, Acrobatics, Speechcraft

How Did He Get Stranded: A defect Divine Intervention amulet "misfired" and placed him a long way from the temple.

Bio: Vhailors bloodline can be tracked back to the members of the Restless League, which is perhaps why he's always disliked the Imperials. During his younger years, he was a part of a gang of bandits who used to rob people along the roads of Stros M'kai, especially Imperials. They're were soon outlawed and bounties were rewarded for their capture.
One day he (foolishly) wandered around in the city, when the guard catched him. He was sentenced to death... Unless he revealed the location of the gang's hideout. Vhailor did this and his life was spared, he was however exiled. He traveled to Sentinel where he took up work as a sellsword.

Appearance: Slightly taller than the average Redguard, and of normal body build. Clearly in a good physical condition. He has a set of shoulder-length dreadlocks, tied up in a ponytail. A scar runs from his noseridge to his right cheek.

Weapons: A steel scimitar for his right hand and a steel http://www.knifeonthewater.com/kukhri.jpg for his left hand.
Clothing/Armor: Steel chainshirt with a black woolen tunic underneath. He also wears leather boots, greaves, bracers, and shoulderpads. A red cloak with a black edges hangs from his shoulders, and a red bandana covers his lower face.

-----------

IC: A fireball exploded near Vhailor, sending him through the air and into a nearby shrubbery. His vision was blurry and he could only hear a loud ringing. As he came to, he could still hear the cries from his companions on the road. 'Dead men' he thought as he grabbed the amulet that hung from his neck. The rogue mages had been too powerful for the caravan guards. There were atleast a dozen of them against eight guards and Vhailor himself. 'There's only one way I'm getting out of this alive' he thought, as he saw another of the guards fall burning to the ground. Invoking the magic in the amulet, only noticing that the emerald in it was shattered, a splitsecond before he disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Above him, the sky was a clear lightblue, the smell of seawater filled his nostrils and the ground below him was fine sand.
'This is not a temple'
He quickly rose to his feet. Around him was a blue ocean, a white beach and a lush jungle.
'This is definitely not a temple'
Further down the beach stood a group of people. Acting on reflexes, he draw his kukhri, his scimitar already in the other hand.
Elisabete Gaspar

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:43 am

Nolarm walks through the sand as it cooled from before he enters the ocean as he continues to walk into the sea he sees many baby slaughter fish swimming quickly around his legs, Nolarm quickly pulls his dagger out and rams it into one of the baby slaughter fish's as it rams through the scaley flesh he pulls it up as the blood squirts out of the massive wound, Nolarm walks out the water with the slaughter fish in hand he flings it to the deer as it lands on top of it he sits back down onto his new found log.

He looks out to the sea seeing the remains of a ruined pirate ship nolarm wonders to him self if there is more people on the island, He looks up to the stars whispering "Akatosh Watch Over Us"
JaNnatul Naimah

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:10 pm

Terran was beyond glad, when he noticed an island after hours of swimming. Glad that he wasn't going the wrong way and swimming further into the ocean, and that he might be able to survive. Without taking a breath, he submerged himself underwater, and began kicking tail and legs into a strange motion. The gills on his scalp already went to work in transferring the oxygen from the seawater to the Argonians lungs.
It was an odd feeling though, instead of feeling the oxygen through the nasal area, it was in the back of the head and neck. Terran tried his best to keep his mind of the fact that, he didn't know where the rest of his crew was. When he was knocked off the ship with several others, he had come up to the surface to see if he could spot any of them. He couldn't. It seemed as if, them and the ship had ..... vanished.

He decided to think about it once he reached this island. There, he could rest, and worry about it later. Terran mentally sighed in relief as he began to see the sandy ocean bottom, it was still a few fathoms deep, but, it was better then seeing nothing but blackness. I just hope I get there without passing out... He stopped and swam up to the surface. He was still a several dozen yards away from the island, and a lot of hours of swimming diminished his strength.

But, hesitantly, he continued on, but stayed above the surface this time.
---

As Terran's feet brushed against the sandy bottom, he slowed down his pace considerably. A wave knocked into his back, it caught him off guard and fell over on his side. He slowly picked himself up and stood.
When he reached the shoreline, his legs gave out. He collapsed on his stomach, and groaned lightly. When the railing broke and hit hit, it bruised his stomach, and laying on it made it hurt. Excruciatingly slowly, he rolled himself on his back, and looked into the sky. I made it....I'm alive!
Jay Baby

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:27 am

"Wait.. Raid?!" He asked them, "We're going to kill innocents?" He added, horrified, "Look, i'm fine with hunting animals, but you can go shove your head up Dagoth if you think I'm going to let you raid them." He fumed, his fatherly insincts began to kick in, he was a farmer, he could easily grow food, kill animals and find which plants were good for eating, they didn't need to kill others for theirs.

"These people are hardly innocent." Vincent snapped back. "These people will kill you on sight with out a second thought, look what they did to me when I first arrived here" he said as he rolled up his to revel a large infect gash on his bicep.

"Now who ever wants to stay here without supplies and die can." He said as he started to walk off again. "If you want to stay alive follow me."
Ownie Zuliana

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:35 am

Traynu spat on the ground, "You can go right ahead, murderer." He stated as he headed off into the forest to find shrubbery and plants they'd be able to eat, but he was worried, he'd just left the only two people he knew on the island, he had no weapon, no armour, no food, no water and certainly no shelter. He looked back over his shoulder, "[censored].."
Ludivine Poussineau

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:10 pm

Terran knew that laying on the beach was evidently a bad idea. One, he had no idea where he was, and two, the tide could svck him back into the ocean. He painfully leaned upward to get a good look at the island, in other words, it was just sand and a great big jungle.
The sailor forced himself to stand, he looked around the beach. The sand seemed to go on for miles, Maybe I should just stay here... He thought, Keep an eye out for other survivors..., As much as Terran didnt want to, he discarded the idea. It could be days before he saw a survivor, if he even saw anything.

Right now, he needed to survive. And the jungle was staring him right in the hairy eyeball, Terran could simply try to hunt an animal, or climb a fruit tree. He neared the treeline of the jungle and peered inside. He wasn't sure about this; there was always the risk of the animal hunting him instead. His hand slowly went to a small sheath on the side of his thigh, to his surprise, his dagger never left the sheath.
He sighed in content as he felt its steel hilt in his hand. Terran then withdrew the dagger, and stepped casually into the jungle...
Elizabeth Falvey

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:53 am

"Murderer?, is that what he calls wanting to stay alive I rather be kill than be killed" Vincent thought to himself as he continued to walk off. Vincent knew he could take them on his self so he he turned around. He went to find Traynu. "Well I can't take them alone so we'll do things your way." he said to Traynu hoping he'd change his mind.

"If you not going to listen what I say what to you propose we do."
Sarah Unwin

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:03 am

OCC: sorry if I dont make replys the fastest of anyone

Chris having gotten lost in the ruins continues to delve deeper into them fighting the undead as he goes. After a while he takes a break and sits himself down on a stone coffin and tries to get his bearings. A bit upset about having lost the person he was with he figures its probably for the best as if he was in anothers position he wouldent want anyone else slowing him down. However being a holy knight he fealt that it was his duty to help those in need. At least we was able to have time alone to think as he pondered his situation.
MARLON JOHNSON

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:57 am

Sorry all, i'm a bit late, but better late than never.

Name: http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/091/e/7/eli_by_sandara.jpg
Nickname: Kain.
Race: Nord.
Birthsign: The Warrior.

Class: An Avenger, a certain group of Bandit mercenaries that work with the law to gain money, reputation and for the enjoyment of legal fighting.

Focus: Combat.

Skills & Talents:
Strong, Kain's speciality lies within the field of combat, trained both to wield a blade and to fight with only his hands and feet. Kain also has sharp senses, his sight is almost perfect and his hearing is similar to that of an elves. Though not a talent, Kain's deep and rough voice is often used as part of his work, helping him to intimidate his targets and get him where he needs to go. Leadership, Kain often has to encourage and command his group; he is a born leader and works well in a team. Sailing, Kain is often positioned on far away missions for the Avengers, and will commandeer the ships with a small crew to wherever his destination lies.

General Appearance:
Strong, tall and powerful, he has a dark shade of olive skin. Dark orange coloured piercing eyes glow, often narrowed or squinted Kain appears an evil character, but knowing this he often uses it to intimidate opponents. His large build is too often used for intimidation, for he is far larger than any other normal Nord. Scars, something Kain certainly doesn't lack, fierce battles and epic fights have played there part on the young mans hardened body, and the reminder of each encounter lay embedded into his rough skin. He has short spiked white hair, which really seems to compliment his orange eyes and his dark skin. Kain has a well toned body; years of training and hard exercise had done him a world of good for his fitness and his impressive appearance too. Across his chest Kain has a large tribal like scar that seems to glow a dark orange, neither him nor anyone around him knows how or when he obtained this, the scar continues down onto the upper part of his arm.

General clothing:
Thick skinned, Kain feels little need for armour. He wears large spiky black boots as well as spiked metal greaves both engraved with a dark orange tribal pattern, similar to that on his chest. Although he wears gauntlets and pauldrons of the same nature as his boots and greaves, he stays bare chested, relying on his toned upper body to keep away the cold. Around his waist Kain wears a large leather belt; a long cloak like material is hung from the belt and trails to his feet, wrapping itself around his legs as a sort of robe bottom. It, as much of his equipment is, is tattered and torn from battles and fights.

Weapons:
Two large black katana style swords hang often from his belt, a spiked handle attacked to a black hilt styled the same as normal cutlass, though these are rarely used for actual combat, they are razor sharp.

Misc. Items:
Kain carries with him at all times a map of the cities region he may be in, usually bought from the local inn, as well as a few herbs and plants he has collected on the route to any town, though not a fan of Alchemy, he is well aware of the money it brings. He will also often carry a small amount of gold. He also often carries bandages and lock picks when working at night for any injuries he may obtain or any locked doors he may come across.

Motto:
'Scars themselves are the lessons of life left permanently on your mind; you have not truly won a fight if the enemy cannot do as much as lay a cut in your flesh.'

Personality:
Kain is overconfident and lacks judgement of when something is out of line or unfair, he often has to be calmed by the people around him. He also has a tendency not to favour the other guys, something necessary when working close with the guild, and instead often puts himself first. Kain will eliminate anyone that does a wrong doing towards him, using any means possible to intimidate or scare his target. Headstrong and confident, Kain is not invincible, something he claims himself to be, and although it is not his intention he is often viewed to be boasting. Kain loves a challenge, taking pleasure in someone backing him into a corner and having to fight his way out, wanting the more powerful enemy to step up their game, so that he can try to overcome them, despite their superiority and takes much pleasure in pain and injury. Many people believe him to be something super natural, something he really plays up to, often laughing at his victims in a sarcastic manner as they cower in fear.

He can though be a great leader, having been an army general for some time he knew how to command. Confident and decisive, knows how to manipulate his forces to turn the tide of battle. He thinks often about power and money and will kill anything that stands in his way of a good opportunity, utilising any advantages he is given. Kain often has to encourage and command his group; he is a born leader and works well in a team.

Bio:
Born and raised in northern Cyrodiil. His parents had left Skyrim and settled in Bruma. Kain had grown during hard times, the ever looming Oblivion Crisis, and the fall of the Empire as civilisation knew it had led his family into poverty. Theft and violence was the only way for them to survive and Kain by 10 years old had learnt the trick of the trade, it was a bar brawl around his 15th birthday when Kain was arrested and thrown into the depth of the Bruma dungeons. But his potential had been scouted and he was soon out of prison and working for the Legion.

Kain was soon signed up with the Avengers, fighting hard and advancing in rank and reputation. His latest mission involves him and a small crew of other Avengers travelling to the province of Valenwood, to forge an allegiance with a small group of outlaws that live there, as usual Kain will captain the voyage and lead the small crew.

Can someone tell me what the time is roughly, I have guessed early afternoon.. but the time is barely present in the most recent posts.. I will draw up an intro from there stating how I get on the Island.
Sammie LM

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:14 am

The jungle gave Terran every right to be afraid. To him, it was like walking down an unknown alleyway, at night. The sound alone were enough the make the most fearless man cringe in fear. At every chirp, rustle, or squawk, Terran literally froze and pointed his dagger in many directions as humanly possible. Maybe I should go back to the beach..? He thought as he slowly trudged through the dark jungle, No, I'm too far in...Damn damn... damn it all to oblivion... As he silently cursed at himself, he barely noticed a large root curling in an arc.
The Argonians foot, clumsily fell into it, causing Terran to stumble and fall forward on his face. He crashed down onto the jungle floor, with a moist, grassy thud. It took his body a few seconds to realize, that his waltz through the forest had been interrupted. That, and that he felt something leaking from his nostrils.

He tipped himself on his side, and rubbed his nose, Just what I expected;...blood..., immediately after he saw the think crimson liquid on his hands, his snout began hurting. Grumbling to himself, he ripped part of his used-to-be-white shirt, and held it on his nose. As Terran scrambled to stand up, he realized something; he had dropped his dagger.
It was the only thing that separated him from living and dying. Clasping the now soaked piece of cloth on his nose, the lizard scrambled around once more, like a roach running from a torch. The dagger couldn't have gotten far when he tripped, so he decided to look around the root that caused him to fall.

After several minutes of relentless search, Terran saw something shining in the light, he focused his sight on the shines origin, and barely made out a small gray-colored hilt underneath a small brush of growth. Filled with relief, he bent down and grasped the hilt in his free hand. Then, for some unknown reason, he looked up.
There he saw something hanging in the tree, in fact he saw several somethings, gently swaying in the tree. By far, it was sphere-like, and purple, and roughly the size of an apple. Fruit, perhaps? Terran wasn't sure, he never saw anything so bizarre. And he had seen many bizarre things...

ooc: I'm guessing its around nightfall?
NEGRO

PreviousNext

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion