The Island

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:15 am

ooc: Nightfall? I thought it was midday D: Mind giving us a time for the RP gate keeper?

ic: Traynu was surprised to see the man follow him, "Well, I'm a farmer, I know what's healthy and what's not. I know how to cook pretty darn well, so if we can find some roots or some plants and hunt an animal, I can put together a good meal without spilling blood." He stated, feeling rather pleased with himself, ofcourse, this man was certainly more of a fighter then Traynu was, and he actually had a weapon, unlike Traynu.
Leticia Hernandez

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:36 pm

ooc: Nightfall? I thought it was midday D: Mind giving us a time for the RP gate keeper?

ic: Traynu was surprised to see the man follow him, "Well, I'm a farmer, I know what's healthy and what's not. I know how to cook pretty darn well, so if we can find some roots or some plants and hunt an animal, I can put together a good meal without spilling blood." He stated, feeling rather pleased with himself, ofcourse, this man was certainly more of a fighter then Traynu was, and he actually had a weapon, unlike Traynu.

OCC: Its about midday sorry for the confusion.

IC: "Well we better get started then, the forest hold many fruits and animals." Vincent said as picked up his gear and headed to the forest. "But if one of those savages becomes hostile I will kill them without second thought"
Laura

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:37 pm

ooc: Damnit! I made a post for this and obviously it didn't send.. <_<

Anyway, I was gunnu wait for gallowglass but..

ic:

Traynu was glad they were finally doing something rather then standing around arguing. He wasn't too fond of his latest acquaintance, but he knew that he would have to stay with him if he was ever going to survive. He started to look through various bushes, he could see there were large amounts of mushrooms and a couple of fruit trees near where they were, the jungle was very humid and reminded him of the southern parts of leyawiin, he was fairly glad to be in just his tshirt and trousers.

The one thing he couldn't find though was vegtables. "Say, if the tribes are living off of the land, then surely they have patches of farmland which they farm their food off of, right? Could either of you go and steal some?"
Wayne Cole

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:18 am

Name: Alorza Zeroff

Race: Dark Elf

Occupation: Recently; Apprentince of Mages Guild, and Footpad of Theives Guild, only to get kicked out of Mages Guild and ran away from Thieves Guild, now no occupation.

Birthsign: The Mage

Major Skills: Blade, Destruction, Sneak, Athletics, Acrobatics

Combat/Style: Stealth battlemage. Focuses on his way with the blade but also relies on his hands and the destruction they wield. Alorza has a more stealth-like approach in combat and tries to go for the easy and silent kill

How Did they get stranded: After running away from the Theives Guild and costing them Lex's attention because of the contract went wrong, they came after Alorza and kidnapped him. Waking up after being knocked out, he arrived on this mysterious stranded island.

Bio: Alorza was raised as an orphan after the death of his parents on a ship wreck on the way to Tamriel during a verocious storm. He was raised up by friends of their parents, two Khajjits. They have a more wild way of living and as Alorza was raised in the lesser part of town of Bravil, he picked up the ways of the Khajit but still had his special attributes. As his mother was a Battlemage of the Mages Guild and his father was rising in the ranks of the Fighters Guild quickly, Alorza somehow inherited what they had learned and obtained his mother's magical attributes. He was raised to be able to defend himself and as he discovered his frost abilities wielded from his hands, he wanted to learn the power of them. So he attempted to join the Mages Guild. Alorza became an Apprentice at the Mages Guild and obtained the Staff of Frost with good intentions but after being introduced into the Theives Guild he had a more desire and lusted for the Gold. As one of his contract brought him to steal a special gem from the Mages Guild, Alorza was blinded by his greed and didn't realize the risk if being caught. Alorza was still only a apprentice at sneaking and being a theif, and lacking those skills, this contract was too much. He got caught as not being quiet enough, and getting kicked out of the Mages Killed and his Staff of Frost being taken away. After being humliated of faliure, Alorza ran away from the Theives Guild.

Appearance: Alorza stands at about 6'0 at about 170lbs. He has a more muscular build and has obtained an almost 8-pack from intense training with his father. He has shiny, shoulder length, bright white hair, because of his race and both his parents carrying that specific trait. He has a greenish-more blue skin tone and an athletic and healthy appeal. Alorza eyes are unique as most Dunmers have a redish eye color, while Alorza has a lighter blue color eye tint that have tiny black specs in both eyes (other than his pupil, perhaps birthmarks?). He also contains a scar from his right eye brow over his right eye lid, top to bottom and ends at his upper check bone. This was caused from his father in an accident during training as they both became overwhelmed and didn't realize how intense they were fighting.

Weapons: Alorza doesn't have a huge aresenal but he likes to be protective, after all, he does like the more dangerous side of things. He is of the Frost element and specializes in it, so his hands, which can be deadly, as they wield the very power that he desires to reveal the full strength of, pure Destruction, are considered his hand to hands weapon of choice. He also two of the Elven style, short blades (almost like Legolas off of LotR) that are enchanted with Frost element as the blades emit a sort of icy-blue tint when they are being wielded. These blades were enchanted by a higher being and were put away as a later on gift from his father, but after his death, Alorza's foster father gave him the blades for a his journey into the "real world".

Clothing/Armor: Alorza never wore much armor as even light armor he felt slowed him down. Alorza is quick on his feet and has great speed. He wears tanish-brown linen pants that have tears from the kidnapping and training with his father and are some-what baggy for better air circulation. He wears a form of white gloves where the end of his fingers are being shown on both hands, almost like his form of gauntlet. He wears light shoes that are good for quick movement. He has on a loose white tank top that shows his muscle complexion rather well and a form of necklace/amulet around his neck with a mysterious symbol engraved in that almost looks like a snow flake, that his real mother gave to him before her death when he was still only an infant.

If this is ok with you, I will start writing my beginning, just let me know if this character is fine?

Also just got done with some editting, changed my clothing and weapons around.
Pawel Platek

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:15 am

After sitting on his log for a while Nolarm stood to his foot and walked upon the sandy beach with the sandy going through his toes as he moved step by step he walked near the beach and suddently came to a halt he turned to his right and walked off with out a second thought.

He followed the beach sore line as he came to a ship wreck as it looked to it he wonderd to him self "There must be atleast half a dozen on his island" He climbed aboard the ships dis embody'd hull and went down into a small crack of the shop searching for many items which would be useful to him.

He found little of what would be useful to him and sat onto the floor of the ship until a large glow came from the captains cabin nolarm quickly jumped into a open'd box and hid inside out of veiw, The wraith was once a great pirate captain until his shivering boat came to a wreckage, Nolarm kept hidden from the captain for a while until it turned its back he quickly jumped at this one chance and jumped onto the ledge of the crack and pulled his self up the wraith quickly shot a curse at nolarm which hit his leg still the effect was just as bad as nolarm felt much weaker he pulled him self to the top and layed on the deck unable to move due to the muscle loss of the curse he rolled him self to the edge of the ship and rolled off into the sea as the waves picked him up nolarm unable to even try to swim to the shore was took out to sea still alive and afloat on top of the sea bed.
Catherine Harte

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:30 pm

Terran studied the awkward tree, simply climbing the tree and getting the fruit seemed to be the best plan of action, the Sailor always had to climb the Rosetta's mass, which was over 20 feet high. This tree, however, seemed only 10.
The bleeding from his nose ceased after a bit, but the rag he used to cover his nose was soaked in blood, as well as his hand. Ah well... He decided, and placed the blade of his dagger sideways in his mouth. Then approached the tree.

The Argonian thought that finding grip places on the tree, would be difficult, but it was in fact the opposite. Within a few seconds, he hoisted himself on a low branch, where he spotted a cluster of the strange fruit. Slowly, he inched his way towards them, moving slowly so there would be less stress on the branch. When he was a only a few inches from the fruit, Terran took his dagger and reached out slowly.
His plan was to cut the cluster loose and let it fall to the ground, easy and fast.

At first, the stem holding the fruit together held firm at Terran's futile attempts to cut it loose. He cursed silently and leaned forward slightly; he needed to blade to cut , not rub. At last, the stem gave free, and the large bunch of fruit plummeted to the jungle floor with a loud 'thump!'. ''Ha ha!'' Terran began laughing victoriously, but was immediately cut off by loud crack. Terran slowly looked behind him and saw a large zig-zag around the area where the branch connected to the tree.

Ohhhhh... crap...

The branch suddenly gave away, and like the fruit, Terran fell to the jungle floor. He let out a loud 'oof' as his back collided into into the mossy ground. He remained in that position for several seconds, before saying ''Ow'' aloud. He didn't initially feel any pain when he hit the ground, but now, his back ached horrendously.
He groaned as he sat himself up, and began rubbing his head. Idiot!, when he leaned forward, the sudden change in weight must have damaged the branch. He looked to his right, and sighed with relief that his attempt at getting food, didn't end that bad.
He leaned over and snatched the bundle of fruit that he so fought to get.

The fruit itself look like an apple, except it was purple instead of red or green. But at this point, Terran didn't care if it was brown; he was hungry. He hoisted himself up to his feet, and located a small boulder not a few feet away from him.
Lazily he walked over and sat on the large rock, there, he pulled out his dagger and cut into the strange fruit.

ooc: :P
CHangohh BOyy

Previous

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion