The Risen [RP]

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:55 am

Noel watched the bosmer woman act weird and leave, he noted the breton with another man, the old man from before, some others and Jentina, the one he had decided to talk to later. He sulked as his woman went to the table with the man and the breton but then there was a loud noise as the old man started to smash around like mad.

Noel stood up and walked to the man as the normal folk started for the door. He approached, not too far from the man. Then Noel looked up, with a lop sided grin on his face. 'What if I dont want to leave and instead drink until I cant separate right from left?' He asked appearing as defensive and not too scared of the old man. Hell he could lift the man up from his ankles right there and then. He would make a real nice roof decoration. He thought and looked at the one he had set his eyes on.

Noel made eye contact with Jentina and smiled friendly, offering the two cups and the bottle of wine to her like the scene the old man had made never happened. 'I dont think I want to hang around here too long but I would like a drink with you, if that's ok.' He said. 'If you dont like wine, just order something you like. I'll pay.' The perviness had disappeared from his act but he was still Noel and grinning in his head.
Elena Alina

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:39 pm

"I-," Fenin was cut off as a breton woman appeared at their table. "You..mind if I take a seat?" Her voice was seductive, but her face... Evvereen resisted the urge to puke. Her upper lip was so hairy she nearly had a moustache, and her nose was too big for her face. Her eyes were beady and a bug-like green, and her hair was in knotted, greasy dreadlocks. Evvereen resisted the urge to lean away slightly as she sat down, but then six spindly legs came around from her back. "I'm Jentina," she said, revealing yellowing, pointed fangs. "It's so nice to meet you."

Evvereen blinked; left behind was just a woman. A woman who pushed her briasts up and slathered her face in juices and paints. Evvereen would have felt sorry for her, were it not for the smirk she wore on her face.

This woman doesn't even know what she has. She gazed at her expressionlessly- having once been an argonian, Evvy was master at hiding her true thoughts and emotions. Her eyes hid her feelings, but she had an instant disliking of this woman.

...give her a chance... she told herself. You don't know what she's like yet.

So she held her tongue and didn't tell the woman to bug off. Fenin introduced himself, and Evvereen was about to do the same when the inn erupted. A fight broke out, and people started running everywhere. In the panic, Evvereen was quickly on her feet, knocking over her chair in the process as she drew her sword. The air shimmered around her slightly as she moved, but then stilled.

Crysword gleamed in the candlelight, little more than a spectre, but she felt more comfortable with it in hand.

The instigator flung a fireball into the air. "I want you to leave the inn. All of you. Except a select few who know I'm talking about them," he demanded authoratively.

Evvereen raised her eyebrows- how wonderful it was to be able to do that- and muttered to Fenin, "Any idea what he's talking about?" Her tail swished, and thumped the wall behind her, she automatically stepped forwards, hoping that in all this mess, nobody would have noticed.

She knew that, sensibly, she should leave. She didn't know he was talking about her- she knew nothing about this guy. But she resented the idea of being kicked out, and somehow... well, she liked the idea of fighting over it nearly as much as finding out what was happening.

Dementia can be hard to live with... But a wry smile was spreading across her lips, and a gleam was in her dark brown eyes.
FirDaus LOVe farhana

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:37 am

The past minutes had rushed by, the recent events taking a turn for the worst. Seated next to Axel was a sailor, and from the appearance of his uniform he deduced he was of high rank. Over the roar of the inn he was sure he had heard a sarcastic reply from the couple in the corner, but chose not to respond, keeping his eyes fixed on the shelves behind the bar.

He had paid the barman, before receiving the key and his apple, but before he had the urge to leave the inn, the commotion began. The group that had sat around the table when he had entered had dispersed, the youngest lady leaving the inn in a flurry and the elder moving to where the couple he had noted earlier sat. The last of the trio, the older man had, in a hurry, headed over to where he sat. Consuming all of the barman's attention, Axels heart raced, he knew something was about to kick off, but even though he considered leaving, he couldn't bring himself to do so. He knew he was of importance in this situation. And before he could consider his own next move, the Breton had climbed past him and onto the bar.

The bouncer, running almost, approached the Breton, and despite the drama the uproar in the inn only grew louder. Axel had never felt such energy, such pressure, and the room felt close to exploding. The bouncer flew past Axel once again, this time falling; a kick to the face sent out from the Breton had knocked him back and into unconsciousness.

A fireball hit the roof, exploding in an aura of flame, catching the entire inns attention; including his own.

"I want you to leave the inn. All of you. Except a select few who know I'm talking about them."

It was him he was sure! But what was it him because of, was it Gnarl?? This was the first time that Axel himself had considered his alter ego in his own affairs, his mind often avoiding the wolf, considering him a different creature to himself. But this time he knew he was gifted, or cursed.

Axel rose from his seat; he felt the urge to help the man that stood atop the bar. People began to rise out of their seats heading towards the door, most with heads down talking to others quietly about the commotion. Despite his foreign orientations, the people began to shift, each man and woman in turn heading toward the door. The flame had done its job, and Axel stood in awe of the Breton that towered above him, standing atop the now dirtied bar top.

"I take it, from that, that you mean me?" he asked the Breton, hoping that he did, but secretly confident that he did, for it was only now that Axel realised how special he, and his alternate form were.
Oceavision

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:01 pm

The dangerous intentions were held behind her eyes ? hidden from view, hidden from her mind. She had the overwhelming urge to rip everything to pieces and lather herself in the juices of her fallen enemy. She was dark, she was an animal, a spider, a snake, an ongoing battle within herself ? a purge struggle of what was right and what was wrong. She couldn't push these thoughts away. They kept haunting her, grasping her throat, threatening the life they belonged to; then there was her humanity fighting with her against those thoughts. She felt like she'd never escape, how could she? Those seductive eyes grew dull as she went into deeper thinking, but she immediately snapped out of it when her gut twisted and magicka was being used.

"Perfect." she thought to herself. "Right as I'm about to get some answers, the old man flies off of his rocker." Those fangs bit at her bottom lip, and soon flurries of people were rushing towards every door and window they could find. In the process of everybody escaping, Jen got a nice accidental elbow to her cheek. "Ungh!" Jen growled and staggered back, her palm rising to her cheek. She rubbed the tender skin lightly, all whilst Reynold told those select few to stay behind.

And while all of Oblivion was breaking loose, she had been offered a drink. She looked to the man, whom was nice enough to offer her a drink, but at a VERY wrong time. Already agitated by being hit in the face and the mayhem going on around her, Jentina snatched the man's throat, squeezing it tightly between her fingers. "I can smell it on you. You disgusting man. You lust for it, you find this to be a game, don't you?" Those nails dug into his flesh, making pinpricks of blood run along her fingers. The smell of it was enough to drive her mad ? and she wasn't even a vampire. She chanted something under her breath, and the next instant, the man she had captured was tossed freely over the bar and into the kegs of mead. She stood there now, her head snapping in the direction of Reynold. "Have you LOST your mind!?" She shook her head, throwing her hands up beside her.
Jordan Moreno

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:17 am

Naril Montacaro: Imperial City

Oblivious to the commotion going on elsewhere in the city, Naril had left the warehouse by climbing up the wall and out a window places unnaturally high on the wall. With her ability to see where a life form stood she could navigate a way around the city so that she would not be seen by anyone. She hung onto the wall just under the roof and looked around the one she had marked was some way off but still within the confinements of the city walls.
Then she saw something that made her stop completely and forget about killing anything ever again.

Down in the crowds of shoppers she saw a soul of such incredible beauty she never wanted to take her eyes off it. It shimmered and glowed brightly because of the happiness of this one person. Except it was not just one person, it was two. It was a pregnant woman and she was two souls at once instead of one. The brightness of this single soul made the others around it look dull. It was the most incredible thing she had ever seen in her entire life. She might have been staring at that one woman for a year or it may have been seconds she was not sure, in this form time had no meaning what so ever to her as souls were everlasting and time in the world of souls did not exist.

In the back of her mind was a nagging feeling, she was meant to be doing something.... something that needed doing. Almost instantly her head swivelled to face the marked soul she had picked. The black X upon the soul was etched in much stronger now as though fate knew the soul was going to die soon. There was no smile or disgust upon Naril's face, she was doing what she was doing because it was necessary not because she got any pleasure from it.
She prepared herself and leapt from the wall on which she was hanging and landed on the roof about 10 metres away. She crawled on her hands and feet along the roof towards the marked soul.

Naril carefully picked her way through the City, hanging from walls and creeping through the sewers until she reached the building that the soul was inside. A window was open! She crawled down the wall through the window and back up the wall so that she was hanging from the ceiling inside the building. Had she been able to see the physical world she would describe this room as the kitchen. The soul was upstairs... not far at all, she could feel the life force of it pulsing, drawing her nearer. She let herself fall from the ceiling and walked in her hunched over figure up the stairs, pushing open the door to his bedroom without a sound, and walking so that she was stoop right behind the soul.

Kayleigh Mcneil

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:34 am

Lewen sighed as he was forced to rise from his surprisingly comfortable seat. The once peaceful inn had turned into a madhouse of the old man jumping on a table, throwing a fireball aand kicking the bouncer. The hybrid girl who just threw the Imperial across the room..........

What in the name of Sheogorath are these fools doing?
I don't know but hell if I'm going to let it happen.

Lewen stood to his full height which was a more than enough to tower over all of the others, save for the Nord and the non-perverse Imperial. Drawing his sabre, Lewen strode to the centre of the room and shouted
ALL RIGHT! We're obviously all very strange and angry people, but this isn't helping so how about we all put our weapons away sit down and listen to what Seniors got to say'

Noticing that the female was staring daggers at him he said with a sigh 'Don't even think about it ye harlet, laying a hand on a man o' the navy in anger is death by hangin' and that bonny little neck o' yours doesn't look like you'd be able to survive that.

OOC: also very crap post not on my ball recently
Curveballs On Phoenix

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:43 am

Before Leon couldn't say a thing while Jentina held her chokehold on him and once he came up with something to say to her insults he was thrown against the booze rack. His head hit the corners hard and the bottle tops stabbed at his back. All the while he flew he was smiling for a bit. I like a powerful woman. One who is able to throw me across the room, Im excited. he smiled in his mind.

In reality the side of his head had a wound and his whole body was slightly bruised. He looked up at the woman so that she wouldn't see him. Strong women always like their men submissive. He concluded. He pretended not to be able to stand up and then took a bottle of Mead from the rack, uncorked it and started to drink in gulps, using his left hand which wasn't his dominant hand. Then there was a loud crack when he cracked his neck side to side and then fell almost motionless and took in a nervous look, looking like he was in pain. My brother's body will ache tomorrow.

Noel looked up at the woman again, openly this time. 'I was only offering you a drink, m'lady.' His voice quivered.
Rob

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:30 am

"Have you lost your mind?" The woman scolded Reynold, who was still standing on the table. He looked around; the inn was empty, save for the ones he wanted to stay, a Breton woman and the bartender, who was taking cover behind the counter. Good enough, he thought and hopped off the table.
"Have I lost my mind?" he said. "No, it was about time I found it." Everyone was listening to him. Good.
"Okay, I'm not feeling like giving a nice speech now." He wasn't - not in his "other self" state, anyway, and it was clear to him that he had changed now. "I'll start with a fact. We're weird. Strange. Different. You know that, even if you don't want to admit it. I know it, because I feel what you feel, and you feel what I feel. Can't you feel the tug, the pull to each other?" He closed his hand in front of his face, emphasizing being drawn to. "I don't know why I felt it was important to see you... freaks."
Epul Kedah

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:27 pm

OOC: Sorry I keep moving on without you falcon. :/ Lotsa stuff to react to.
IC:

Evvereen could only stare as Jentina went wild, lifting a young man as easily as if he were a toy, and flinging her away. Evvereen saw red; sheathing Crysword, she swept past Jentina, her invisible thick tail thrashing out in her irritation. The air around her shimmered as her illusion frayed, vague, shifting silloeuttes of her wings and tail visible as she moved at speed, thankfully not enough to give her away. She leapt onto a table and hopped down from it, landing beside the injured Noel.

He could have been killed! she thought, outraged. What the hell is wrong with that woman? Where does she get off, lecturing about games, dressing like that and flirting shamelessly with men, that awful smirk on her face? Is she crazy? Or just a complete, vicious hypocrit?

"Are you alright?" she asked, touching his arm worriedly with her fingertips, before spinning when the crazed imperial spoke.

"I'll start with a fact," he said, and Evvereen shivered, though she hardly knew why. "We're weird. Strange. Different. You know that, even if you don't want to admit it." She watched him, eyes wide, entire body tensed, frozen in place. Surely he couldn't know... he didn't know...

He really doesn't know... a voice intoned in her mind. Evvereen shifted nervously.

"I know it," he continued. "Because I feel what you feel, and you feel what I feel."

What was this? His words made no sense to her. She didn't feel anything, except nauseous and with homicidal intent towards Jentina.

"Can't you feel the tug, the pull to each other?"

Evvereen eased back onto her hind foot, hand moving once more to her sword hilt. She was in way over her head here, dealing with crazy on a level even she had never known. And she had known a lot of crazy.

Don't look at me, the voice came again. She turned her head, and there he was, lounging back against the bar, in his pristine tunic and with his bizarre, cat-like eyes. It wasn't my work. Ladle. He raised his cane in a salute to her... she turned her head, looking back to the instigator. She had to deal with this now. She and Sheo could talk later.
Kelly Upshall

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:39 pm

OOC: It's OK Illusionary, I was just waiting for Tabasco to speak before I posted. :)

All hell temporarily broke loose. Fenin saw Evvereen jump up and draw her sword. To his left, he saw Jentina hurling the confident young man across the room, the grin still plastered to his face as he flew into the beer rack behind the bar. But Fenin stayed exactly where he was. He wasn't going to get drawn in. He was going to let this old man know precisely how crazy he thought this whole thing was, and then demand an explanation. A part of him was losing patience. Jentina's head snapped round and she yelled at the old man.

"Have you lost your mind?" she screeched. But she was cut off by the big Nord in uniform, who stood up and bellowed even louder.

"ALL RIGHT! We're obviously all very strange and angry people, but this isn't helping so how about we all put our weapons away sit down and listen to what Seniors got to say."

The room calmed down. Good. Now we might finally find out why exactly we're all here.

The old man addressed Jentina; "Have I lost my mind?" he said. "No, it was about time I found it." He then turned to the whole room and spoke louder. "Okay, I'm not feeling like giving a nice speech now. I'll start with a fact. We're weird. Strange. Different. You know that, even if you don't want to admit it. I know it, because I feel what you feel, and you feel what I feel. Can't you feel the tug, the pull to each other?" He gestured with his hands. "I don't know why I felt it was important to see you... freaks."

Fenin had just about had enough. He got up, his chair falling to the floor behind him. "Listen. I'm as creeped out by this whole thing as you are. But who the hell do you think you are? I want an explanation, as I'm sure everyone else here does. But you just have the-" he paused to recall a word he'd once heard a Legionnaire bark at a thief he'd caught by the Warlock's Luck, "the TEMERITY to call us unimportant, and then insult us too?" He strode up to the old man. "Who do you think you are-"

And he stopped.

And he saw.

He saw himself - different somehow - Bravil. Midnight. Moonlight. A sword glinted. And he felt all the pain and the anger and the confusion - oh Gods, the confusion was the worst - as he saw the sword, jabbed with such force that it sliced through the armour covering his stomach and he felt the pain and the anger and the confusion and the pain and the confusion and why am I dying and why and why and why and he looked up and there he was. Different and yet him. Smiling. And he knew what he saw. It was the last thing they'd seen.

I killed them.

And there he was, back in the Bloated Float. Lying on the floor, on his back. He'd collapsed after - what was it he'd experienced? He didn't have a name for it. His eyesight was hazy. Is that someone standing over me?
Nick Tyler

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:37 am

A sarcastic smile ran over her features as the frustrated woman ran over to aid the man she had tossed like a ragdoll. She shook her head, and kept her eyes on the woman – and when she gave her that look, she didn’t even have to speak a word. Placing a hand in front of her, that ever-present smirk remaining visible upon her features. “Let me guess.” She then lightened up her tone, in a sheer form of mockery. “Ooh, how could you do that? He could have been hurt? You’re crazy, you’re a psycho.” Her tone returning to an annoyed tone afterwards. “Yeah, yeah, I’ve heard it all before. Save your breath.” With an annoyed roll of her eyes, her gaze then fell upon [William], who almost immediately insulted her upon sight.

Mouth gaped lightly, and her dagger was taken into her hands. “I guess I’m just going to have to [censored] carve everybody up..” But an invisible force had held her back. The voice of a female rang through her ears, soothing her rising blood pressure. ”Jentina..stop this..” She could almost immediately recognize it as her mothers. Although the sweet music of an angel was being whispered into her ears, the sheer daggers she was throwing towards the man did not stop. Hand clasped the handle of the dagger, bringing the blade back into the sheath on her side.

Fingers rolling under her raven locks, she flipped those soft waves over her shoulders and then took her place behind a man who had just entered – she could have sworn his name was Axel or something of the sort. The room was dead silent for a few moments until the old loon decided to speak.

"No, it was about time I found it." Everyone was listening to him. Good.
"Okay, I'm not feeling like giving a nice speech now." He wasn't - not in his "other self" state, anyway, and it was clear to him that he had changed now. "I'll start with a fact. We're weird. Strange. Different. You know that, even if you don't want to admit it. I know it, because I feel what you feel, and you feel what I feel. Can't you feel the tug, the pull to each other?" He closed his hand in front of his face, emphasizing being drawn to. "I don't know why I felt it was important to see you... freaks."

She sat her firm behind onto the only wooden table remaining that had all the legs intact. Her leg crossed over the other, hands resting upon the table at her sides. “Oh, so we’re freaks now?” Her chin lifted slightly, her tunnel vision falling onto him. “And what do you call yourself…normal? You feel the tug, which means you’re not that much different than anybody else in this room.”
Ashley Tamen

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:10 am

Noel smiled at the breton girl who was helping him. But he thought he saw something as she neared him and once she was around she looked at the counter with a weird look on her face. Noel shrugged it off. 'Im fine. No worries.' He said in a kind tone to evvereen. 'Im only slightly bruised and it's nothing I cant fix.' He went on as he stood up.

'Just seems like Lady Jentina doesn't want a drink.' He shrugged down at the breton with a mischievous smile. Noel used her name on purpose just to get her attention on that one if she ever listens to other people ttalking behind her back. Then the old breton spoke. Something inside Noel moved, he didn't like the sound of being called a freak. 'Listen, old man. If you want to truly be a freak, though I know your senile act is quite freakish already but the freaks are elsewhere. Why dont you go outside and see some skooma addicts.' He taunted as he grabbed a bottle from the rack. 'Hmm... a fine quality bottle of Tamika, a good year too...' He wondered out loud and then turned to face the argonian disguising as a breton.

'Would you like to sit down with me and share this fine bottle of wine?' He asked in a charm-ish tone. All the commotion around them disappeared from Noel's mind. He had hair covering the wound on his head from being thrown at the rack and it had already begun healing, or not exactly.
Brooke Turner

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:45 am

Is the owner of the Inn still here?

She sat her firm behind onto the only wooden table remaining that had all the legs intact. Her leg crossed over the other, hands resting upon the table at her sides. "Oh, so we're freaks now?" Her chin lifted slightly, her tunnel vision falling onto him. "And what do you call yourself?normal? You feel the tug, which means you're not that much different than anybody else in this room."

"Ermm, i'm unsure, I don't really know what I am.. let alone who. I'm Axel by the way, though am I right in guessing you already knew that?"

Axel was nervous about conversation, especially as she had begun so fast. She was confident he could see that, the hair flick, the way she sat. But Axel was not used to the female attention, for his own town had little female presence. He was unsure how to react, and the questions didn't help.

"It's almost as if there is another being inside of me.. like it's not myself. I have no control, like i'm there watching, but trapped. It's weird." He tried to explain, avoiding the girls attention, gazing around the inn and down at his hands, he swallowed hard, noting the mass of tables and messy chairs, many lay turned over, the barkeeper had a lot on his hands clearing up here, but Axel was staying and as part of the group still here he would offer a hand.

"What about you? Do you feel it? Are you... normal..?"

The very presence of the word made him look over his whole life, the times that Gnarl had emerged..

'Who am I?'
asako

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Surprising isn't it? how people can change the way they are looked at by swapping their robes for their normal apparel outside the university. At least Cirith thought so as he noticed fewer fellow magisters greeted him on his way to the gates of the Arcane university after finishing his tasks at the Chironasium for the day. rather then finding some time to relax or to train his skills in the practice rooms he decided to track down the source of the strange sense of magic he felt, people like him had visited the Arcane university, people with 'a magical anomaly' as some of the other guildmembers would call it, Cirith however just called it his curse.

In the metropolis of the Imperial city lived many, and no dount among the must have been already dozens living in the city, but what he noticed today at the university somehow intrigued him, made him curious and eager to learn more about others like him. Cirith had no explanation for it but this time he wanted to find out more about the others with this strange curse of power.

after searching a bit and trying to find a way to find a direction where the other Risen, which was surprisingly difficult for the breton mage, he decided the direction of the other Risen was towards the docks of the Waterfront District and Cirith headed there to search for others like him...

OOC: Snap, that's a short one. I'm giving up for tonight. I'd apreciate it if anyone can get my character dragged in the story, I'm currently running a bit low on ideas.
Verity Hurding

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:40 am

OOC: Arathorn, I'm pretty sure Jentina is speaking to Reynold, not Axel.

IC:
"And what do you call yourself?normal?" the 'original' woman demanded. "You feel the tug, which means you're not that much different than anybody else in this room."
Reynold looked her in the eye. "I never claimed to be normal... Jentina." So that's her name. "Or much different. That's why I'm speaking to you, isn't it? Believe me, if this didn't concern me as well I'd still be in Balmora teaching about Skaal religious rituals." Reynold was feeling strange. The excitement of defusing the situation had worn off, and he felt like slipping back to his normal self, but still a part of his transformed form was remaining. It made him puzzled, and a bit alarmed.
One of the men spoke to him. "Listen, old man. If you want to truly be a freak, though I know your senile act is quite freakish already but the freaks are elsewhere. Why don't you go outside and see some skooma addicts."
Reynold snorted. "Act away, young man. I don't know what state you are in now, but you know you're not normal..." the other wasn't listening to him. He was trying to charm one of the women, again! He was about to get to him and give him a good shake by the shoulders, but despite being changed, he managed to restrain himself. Instead, he settled to counter the taunt.
"Oh, you're a persistent one, kid!" he said, loud enough for the others to hear. "You just got thrown through the room by one woman, and you're already trying your luck again. And as I can see, you picked a smaller one this time. Smart, but hey! I'd watch myself if I were you - she might have some trick - though I doubt she needs one against you."

Still, he knew the man was dangerous. Maybe insane. "You might have to thrash him again," he muttered to Jentina.
gemma

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:16 am

"Urgh," groaned Evvereen, turning away from Noel as if he wasn't there. The look she gave Reynold was full of warning; she didn't appreciate being spoken of as if she were an object and not a person, nor did she enjoy speculation as to her nature. She had completely ignored Jentina- the woman truly was mad if she thought that Evvereen, however outraged she might be, saw the world in such a black-and-white manner.

She picked her way across the room once more, the air around her foreboding, and knelt beside Fenin, laying on the ground. She peered into the imperial's face, uncertain what had happened to him and why he had swooned so suddenly. This whole room was filled to the brim with tension and an energy she did not understand- it was a very different energy than that which daedra brought.

Fenin did not seem to be in pain, however, but he did seem rather dazed. The winged "breton" turned to look at Reynold once more. "Exactly what is it that you all share?" she asked. "And why such aggression? Why throw everyone out?" For a brief moment, too quick for the eye to follow, her pupils became slits as she focused in on Reynold. "What exactly changed in you, to take you from corner of the room to centre stage?"
katsomaya Sanchez

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Noel didn't like being ignored, but his attention was more on Reynold aswell. He heard him mutter to Jentina and so took a pose of total arrogance. 'Try me.' With that said he took a very long gulp from the bottle of mead, not even shivering as he did so. Quite a feat. Then he walked closer as if what was said before didn't really affect him. 'Dont ever insult a woman in my presence.' He threaded but then grinned. 'They prefer someone younger and...' He looked the man over. '...Less nutty.' He concluded.

Despite the ring of truth in the old man's words Noel didn't even acknowledge it. He would keep it a secret from his brother, who didn't even know he existed. He knew everything about his brother in anyway. Leon would most likely try and get rid of him. If that happened, he would certainly make sure to kill himself if the man started looking for a cure. But to be honest, Even Noel didn't truly know the cure.

'I have lost my interest in this place. No girls or any fair fights. And by fair I mean atleast five against one.' Noel sighed and grabbed three bottles of mead off of the rack and started walking towards the door.

'You can join me if you like.' He directed the hint to the two women. He would actually prefer Jentina as she seemed rather interesting.
Kevan Olson

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:34 am

ooc: I apologize for not posting sooner. I had a bit of writers block...

2/5 Miles Outside Cheydinhal

As the night began to unfold, Wulf and Gary had taken to opportunity to build a small fire. Although, it didn't go very well, but after a few minutes of futile arguing, a small fire in the center of the dirt circle burned and bristled. The two unlikely friends also took the time to hunt down a large log, and cut out several stumps with a steel axe Gary had brought with him. The wooden stumps could then be used as chairs.
Emilia had taken the time, to study the Argonian skeleton chained to the tree. Something about it fascinated her, Julius didn't even bother to ask why. He just stayed by the fire, which surprisingly gave off a lot of light.

The lizard sat on one of the many stumps, ever since his little run-in with the bony cadaver of one his people he had been mentally disturbed. He had actually sensed the skeleton, as if...
Julius shuffled slightly, then stuck his hands out near the fire and sighed heavily. A transparent fog escaping from his mouth in the process. The on comings of a migraine began to settle in his head.

After several seconds, Julius heard a small rustling sound in front of him. The sound startled him at first, but relaxed as he saw Gary and Wulf emerge from the darkness. Both of the boys were carrying a large bundle of twigs, sticks, and branches.
Gary lazily plopped his cargo down beside the fire and sat on one of the stump on the other side of Julius, then proceeded to drink from a small canteen, strapped to his side. ''I never though looking for wood was so exhausting...'' He mumbled as he stretched his legs. Wulf then gently placed his load of wood on the other side of the fire and sat down on a stump next to Julius.

He looked around their makeshift camp with a curious glare, ''Wheres Emilia?'' He asked. Julius then hitched a thumb behind him, pointing at a faint silhouette standing in front of the 'marked' pine, Wulf stood once more and walked off, leaving Julius and Gary to 'talk' amongst themselves.
After a small period of time that seemed to stretch into an eternity, Julius broke the silence; ''I dont like this at all, are you sure that...this is the tree we're looking for?'' He asked nervously, ''It just doesn't seem very bandit to me...''

Gary looked up in a form of surprise, then quickly recovered, he nodded several times, ''Yes, I'm positive.... I've read through this guys dairy several times, and believe me when I say that this fellow was no saint...''
Julius frowned. It seemed that only him was worried about this whole scenario. He bit his bottom lip, and shot a glance behind him. Seeing Emilia and Wulf returning to the fire, somewhat eased Julius' mind. He never liked being alone, more-the-merrier was fine with him. The Imperial and Altmer took up stumps beside the Argonian lad.

Julius then looked back into the fire, Maybe tomorrow we can sort this out...
Ben sutton

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:31 am

Everybody around her was going mad. Reynold was fighting with the other man that had hit on her. The man who had hit on her was fighting with Reynold. When was all the nonsense going to stop? She sure as hell wanted answers for why all of a sudden, weather patterns were tied to her emotions; the rain was pouring outside, and constant flashes of lightning where flying across the darkened skies. The water level rose, the harsh waves were slamming against the sides of the ships tied up outside, shaking them from side to side.

"I never claimed to be normal... Jentina..or much different. That's why I'm speaking to you, isn't it? Believe me, if this didn't concern me as well I'd still be in Balmora teaching about Skaal religious rituals."

Her arms folded in her chest, her teeth nibbled at her lower lip. Everybody around her was driving her even more insane, with their constant fighting and annoying energies. Speaking of all the things unnatural, something was not right with that woman who had ignored her before. Her magical aura was stronger, as if some constant effect was in motion around her. She looked to the side of her, those intense turquoise orbs following her. Just as she did so, Reynold spoke.

"You just got thrown through the room by one woman, and you're already trying your luck again. And as I can see, you picked a smaller one this time. Smart, but hey! I'd watch myself if I were you - she might have some trick - though I doubt she needs one against you." He looked over to Jentina. "You might have to thrash him again." This made Jen smirk a little. At least he knew she had power.

Her eyes did not break contact with the woman. "Speaking of tricks, Miss, why don't you tell u?" Just then, the woman's mouth opened. "What exactly changed in you, to take you from corner of the room to centre stage?" Which completely cut her off, and she figured she wouldn't push the subject further ? instead, she would save it for a?rainy day. The irony was killing her.

'You can join me if you like.' The other male spoke. Her gaze fell upon him, and one eyebrow lifted. "Maybe in your dreams." Her hand lifted, shoo'ing him out of the door. Once he was gone, she looked back to Reynold. "So, teach, what's your anolysis?" Her [censored] found that tabletop once more. Her leg lifted over the other, her head tilting to the side. "Well?"
Sabrina garzotto

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:53 am

Naril Montacaro: Imperial City

Aching all over, Naril sat up. She found herself lying on a stone floor in what could only be described as a warehouse, it was full of boxes and barrels and odd assortments of objects. She put one hand to her head and groaned, she felt like she had run from Dagon Fel to Seyda neen. How on earth did I get here? she aksed herself trying to think back to the last thing she could remember. She remembered the Bloated Float and feeling rather unwell and going outside. I suppose I came here then after I left the inn.... but why on earth would I come here and why am I on the floor? Questions she couldn't answer floated around her head as a huge bubbling feeling of guilt welled up in her stomach, something else she failed to explain, she had felt ill so she went outside why should she feel guilty about that?

Naril clasped her head in her hands. she ought to go back to the people on the waterfront.... ought to? hang on Naril wondered why do I feel like I ought to? That doesn't make sense. but then nothing in the past few days had made sense, not to her anyway, the Arcane university had wanted someone from the Great House Telvanni to come and teach Mysticism or do some research or something, she was feeling drawn to people she would normally avoid and twice she had been filled with a guilty feeling that she couldn't explain.

"What is happening to me?" She asked herself out loud.
Naril looked around and decided that considering she was in a warehouse she probably ought to leave before a guard thought she was stealing, she picked herself up off the floor and wandered out into the market district which was glowing pinky orange in the sun set. While she walked Naril had a very distinct feeling that she couldn't understand that something terrible had happened in the Elven Gardens district and she kept eyeing that direction nervously.
Latino HeaT

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:07 am

The Bloated Float

Lewen smiled at the scantily clad, female hybrid who shooed the young Imperial from the inn.

That lassie may be trouble, but by Azura she she has personality.
Aye, but dinna get too attached to any of these folk.
Mmm I will probably have to arrest them anyway.

Lewen looked up from his ale in time to hear the old man calling them all freaks. Being, well let's say intoxicated, Lewen didn't take this very kindly.Evidenced by the bottle thrown badly towards the face of the oldest of the three present hybrids.

'Yes old man were are freaks' slurred the officer 'So? That means naught. Being a freak as I am I've managed to rise to the rank of captain of the Imperial Navy. That makes me the single most important person in this room. So I say ye all sit down an' listen to the leader of this group of freks has to say has to say.'

OOC: No, the bottle didn't hit Reynold
courtnay

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:04 pm

"So, teach, what's your anolysis?" Jentina asked.
Reynold frowned. "anolysis on what? The lad you sent away? Crazy as a corprus man, and half as smart. He can still be trouble to us. The situation? Absurd. However, we're almost all here." he took a deep breath. His other self, the brave, rude and smart one was fading away, and he was fearing that when it went away completely, he'd lose control again. So he decided to speak as long as he could. "Did any of you, by chance, sense something about the lad? Actually, the same you... can sense in me, although weakly? It was stronger when I threatened to blow up the inn." he smiled weakly. Hold on, he pleaded his stronger side. "And I trust you've heard about the Risen? The people who change? You have to had, as there were rumors even in Morrowind. Well, I think we're them. I don't know if this is news to you," he added hastily. "The changes in me and that 'ladies man' are slight - we don't change physically. But in t-hhh-" Reynold's knees buckled and he had to grab the counter to stay up. He stared blankly and breathed heavily. That's it. Why can't I control these impulses? "Well, if you sense now, the odd sensation should be gone..." he tried to chuckle, but it came out as a cough.
Emerald Dreams

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:11 pm

Noel leaned against the bar door after being practically pushed out, listening to every word said before. Think me crazy, think me anything. I'm just... Crazy. He thought with a pretty wicked smile. But with that thought, something moved in his head. He'd be losing control soon, probably because of so many strange people around. Noel didn't know nor did he care, he just ran for the nearest warehouse. His change was near.

He found a thin alley between two warehouses with a few boxes against the walls. Noel hopped onto them, broke the window by punching in and soon he fell onto the floor with somewhat supernatural grace, softly onto his feet. He picked out the notebook from his pocket, where his brother always kept it, then he took the dark chalk as it was more practical and smaller compared to a quill and an inkwell.

He wrote: "I enjoyed my time today, especially that... Jentina woman. Say hi to her for me. Until next time." His handwriting was just like Leon's but more dramatic and with more personality.
Sabrina garzotto

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:57 am

[OOC: O__o]
Avril Louise

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:12 am

OOC: A little late, but better than never.

Rasheed Zai'tirr, Imperial City

As the gates closed behind him, Rasheed sped up his pace. He had ventured in the Other World and, as many times before, he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being followed. Watched.

Damn these powers of mine. As useful as they are, the side effects are as disturbing. I better head to the Bloated Float and get some ale, that'll cal-...

Something moved. He spotted it just out of furthest corner of his eyes, unfocused and bare visible, but he saw it none the less. Turning his head, he glanced out from the stone bridge and out in the wilderness of the Imperial Isle. Of course, there was nothing. His mind was playing tricks with him again.

He sped up even more.
The faster I get that ale, the better.
xxLindsAffec

Previous

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion