*Vault -7*

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:21 pm

Matt, lets go to Megaton then..Before we get in deeper [censored]
Kayla Keizer

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:57 am

OOC: Are we now going by my or Luckey's soulution to the Ghouls?
Kristian Perez

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:39 pm

(OOC: yours reap)
"Well well if it isn't old Joseph i know you hate that name but i just cant resist" *drops sniper* " man that thing is heavy, sorry anyway do you know who these people are? i just saw them come out of their vault it appears as though they are lost wanna help them get to megaton or not?".*more glowing ones emerge from the cave* "well doesn't look like guns will solve this problem megaton is is!"
MatthewJontully

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:42 am

The Glowing Ones rush towards the group, "RUN! NOW!" Joseph whips out his 10mm Sub and opens covering fire on the Ghouls, downing them left and right. Axe leads the others towards Megaton. Joseph clicks empty and put the gun back in its holster, spins around and sprints after the group. Shadow comes running right after Joseph, holding a glinting object. (IMAGINATION TIME!)
^~LIL B0NE5~^

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:21 pm

The Crew Arrives at A large Metal Settlement known as Megaton. "humph...humph..." Matt Says out of breath. "Those [censored]ers are pretty fast." Daniel says before Matt can get a word out. "Hey, Whats that in your mouth, shadow?" Joseph says. The item drops out and a oddly colored shiny diamond rolls on the ground between the crew. "What is that thing?" Matt says after recovering his breath.
Jonny

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:47 pm

Joe leans down and picks the shining object up. "Looks like a.....diamond." Joe rubs his eyes in disbelief. Joe then leans down, pets Shadow on the head. "Good boy. Maybe we can get some caps for it." Daniel looks over to joeseph: "Caps? Like, bottle caps?" Joe turns and directs his gaze to Daniel. "Yeah, it's what we've used since the war ended. Nuka-Cola caps." Joe then slip the diamond into his pouch and stands up. He walks over to a Protectron and asks it to open the gate. the Protectron's rusted out voice happily exclaims: "Welcome to Megaton!" As the gate opens.
Kortniie Dumont

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:16 am

"You Cant be serious, A diamond for bottle caps?!?" Matt says. "No way, Not after what we went through, that diamond is more than just a diamond, it must be what caused those Ghouls to attack us." Matt says quickly.
Rodney C

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:00 am

"Well If your so sure of that, maybe your smart head could have given a damn and actually shot at something when those 'Zombies' ran out of the Vault. By the way, they're not 'zombies,' they're called feral ghouls. The glow-y ones are called Glowing Ones. Now If anyone else has an objection, lets move." Joseph starts towards the gates of Megaton, Shadow happily follows beside him.
Jaylene Brower

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:53 am

"Sorry I wont let you sell it, It obviously has no value to a unintelligent S.O.B like you." Matt says as he points the gun at the back of Joe's head. "Hand it over, before I blow your [censored] brains out all over this wall." he quickly adds.

OOC: I didn't say anything about "zombies" in my last reply...I said ghouls..
Ron

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:11 am

OOC: My computer's been down for a few days, so thanks for keeping the story moving!

Daniel was wondering what exactly this "diamond" had to do with the "ghouls" and "Glowing One's" everyone has been talking about. He was THOROUGHLY confused. What was with all the people out here? Daniel was developing some serious issues with the outside world.
Charles Mckinna

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:25 am

Joseph spins around and puts his rifle to Matt's belly and Shadow growls viciously at him. "If you want to try that, you're gunna have to take a chance with Shadow. Now I'm a reasonable man, so If you put that damn gun on the ground I won't make you eat lead. If you shoot me, Shadow's going to have the first good meal he's had since he was abandoned. I might reconsider selling it too, if you drop the peice. So do it. Now." Joe flicks off the saftey and Shadow lowers his body, ready to attack.
Queen

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Matt slowly sunk his gun towards the ground. The gun slipped from his fingers and clattered to the ground. Joe immediately kicked the gun to his loyal follower, who snatched it up. Matt took a step back and dropped to his knees. Joe lowered his rifle. "Well now that you have gained a brain, we can talk about this diamond."
OOC: hey lukey if you wanted that different then pm me and we'll figure something out
Kelly Osbourne Kelly

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:01 pm

OOC: Sorry with Christmas coming up I havn't had time to reply.

Shaw Holds the Combat Shotgun up (He found it while searching the wastes) at both men, "Now boy's it's just a diamond, and if neither of you have noticed we have no money, and I don't see a jewelry so we can't do [Censored] all with it what good is it? Now If you don't mind lets go sell it and see what we get... maybe we can get a place to rest. Now let's go to Craterside Supply... Moiras stupid enough to give us a couple of thousand caps."

They both agree and go sell the Diamond, "Well I'll give you both 17,000 caps for it." Moira Says "Okay we accept." Says Matt. "Hey guys I'm going to go see what we can do around town you know to get caps." Shaw says then walks out. "Hey there Simms what can we do around town to get paid? Like Disarm that bloody bomb?" Shaw says "Yeah, Tell you what if you disarm that bomb I'll give you ... Ummm... 150 caps? What do you think?" "Well I've been asked by a one Mister Davidson to detonate thee bomb he said I'd get 1,000 caps... Can you sweeten the deal if I ... Deal with him?" says Shaw "Okay Sergeant if you "Deal" with Davidson then you will get 150 caps AND the house the the left when you enter megaton... What do you think?" Says Simms. "Deal." Says Shaw

Shaw Goes to the group, "Guys, I've made a deal with Simms, If we disarm the bomb we'll get 150 caps bu-" "YEAH BUT WE HAVE 17,000 SO WHY NEED THEM?" Says Daniel "Listen Dan If we also Kill a man called Mister Davidson we get a house. I'm going to go kill him but he's got goons with him so I'm going to need 2 more people with me if you want to come go get ammunition and weapons with the money and meet me outside Moriaty's saloon I'll go get ammunition and a new weapon too." Says Shaw

OOC: Just for clarification Shaw bought 1 Chineese Assault rife, 1 10mm SMG and 3,000 rounds for the Chineese AR, 1,500 rounds for the SMG and 1,299 rounds for the hunting rifle.
Taylah Illies

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:10 pm

OOC: sorry I've been coming down with a horrible cold and havn't found time to Role-play::

"I'll go" Matt says pulling out his personal Desert Eagles.
Lily

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:51 pm

Joe stands up from his position on the ground. "I'll go. C'mon Shadow." Joe whistles calmly and pulls back the receiver of his Chinese assault gun. "Oh, by the way." Joe looks over at Daniel. "Kid, the more caps we have, the better. Let's go blow off Davidson's hat." Joe, Matt, and Shaw walk towards Moriarty's Saloon. When they reach it, Joe kicks open the door. "DAVIDSON. GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE." Shaw bellows as he raises his gun.

"Calm down." Joe responds quietly. He walks over to a table that has a man with a white suit sitting in a chair.

"I know you are here to kill me, young Joseph. Since I see you haven't used the detonator. Shall we cut a deal?" Davidson suggests in a calm matter.

"What do you propose?" Asked Joe as Davidson pulls up a scorched briefcase. He opens it slowly to reveal a brand new 10mm Pistol, complete with silencer and other spec ops equipment. "You give a tough choice Davidson. I'm afraid that I will have to go with my previous choice!" Joe screams as he flips the table onto Davidson, and then pumps it full of 5.56 rounds. Blood seeps through the holes as Shaw, Matt, and Joseph dive behind whatever cover they could find. Joe starts firing at one of the raiders that was Davidson's bodyguard. Joe hits him in the shoulder, then the belly, and lastly in the head. Shaw takes out another and Matt wastes his clip blind firing, catching two of the raiders in the shoulder plates. Shadow jumps out and attacks the raider, and the other on sprays the pillar where Joseph was hiding. Joe spins at the wrong moment and takes a bullet to his left thigh. He falls to the ground and Shaw takes Joe's combat knife and slashes at the raider. The raider accepts Shaw's challenge and draws a kitchen knife, rusty, and covered with blood. The raider swings at Shaw and narrowly misses, so Shaw plunges his blade deep into the raider's unprotected right shoulder, impairing him. The raider puts pressure on his new wound with his fingers around the knife.

Shaw withdraws the blade putting pressure on the sawing side of the knife, creating an even more vicious wound. The raider falls into a helpless bag of flesh, and dies instantly, an artery severed. Joe attempts to stand up to no prevail. He passes out, and Shadow drags Joe to the clinic. Shaw grabs the case, and he and Matt follow Shadow.
Charlotte X

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:56 am

OOC: Yeah what Reaper said :P

"One hell of a battle, I half expected to just walk in there and kill the mother [censored]" Matt says to Shaw in the clinic waiting on Joe's Diagnosis. "Your friend Joe will be fine, it will take a precedure to fix his leg though, which will cost you a fee of 6,000 caps" The clinic surgeon tells the crew. "Fine with me, He's a fine man to take a shot like that to his leg" Matt replys. "How bout you guys?" Matt asks the crew.

OOC: It was easier to refer to y'all as "the crew"
Kelly Upshall

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:42 pm

Joe sits in the back of the clinic, wrapping his leg with a bandage and some leather plate. "I'll be fine. Let's get outta this dump. Has Simms payed us yet?"
Joe asked as he limped towards the desk. He grabs a crutch and asks Shaw "Hey did anyone grab that case?"

"Yeah I did" Shaw replies, handing Joe the case. Joe sets it on the desk and opens it, puts his new pistol together, and slips it into a spare holster. "There."
Robert Garcia

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:42 am

Ooc: I belive this RP has died.
Chantel Hopkin

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:08 pm

OOC: Not on my watch it hasn't, I want 1 more page here before we all quit.

Daniel was shocked at the blood and gore which covered everything in the saloon. Where was the sherrif when you needed him most? Daniel had nearly [censored] himself when he walked in, the townspeople walking around trying to cleanse the area of a film of blood. He was wondering what they would do next, after they got the money, when he heard a very loud sound, like a dust devil only much MUCH larger. He checked out side and saw something spinning in the distance. Daniel called Matt, Joe, Alex and Shaw, and of course Shadow follwed, and they opened the main gate to Megaton. Here was something Daniel had only read about. A helicopter, or what he believed to be a helicopter, loomed over near Springfield School. Joe gasped and pulled out his Assault Rifle and everyone else did the same, sensing danger, and a fight. The group ventured out towards the school.

OOC: Wow it even censored [censored], nice work censor!!!
Wayne W

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:15 pm

Joe held out his hand, telling everyone to wait. He slipped closer to the chopper, and saw Enclave exit it. He ran back to the group. "Move, move! Get back! Enclave!" Daniel looked at Joe

"What the hell are Enclave"

"A government group. [censored]. Watch out."
carly mcdonough

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:57 pm

OOC:Please Kill my character off plz
Isabell Hoffmann

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:06 am

OOC:Please Kill my character off plz

Sargeant shaw runs off firing his rifle at the 'helicopter' "DIE YOU WANNABE GOVERMENT BASTARDS!"
Matt gasps as the helicopter rips Shaws body to bits with its mounted machine guns in the front.
"Why shaw?" Daniel comments as the crew slowly gets back into megaton behind the closed door.

OOC: There I killed Vault 101's character "Sargeant Shaw"
Guinevere Wood

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:59 pm

Daniel gasped and attempted to run back to Megaton, only to be clipped by bullet in the back of the knee, immobilizing him completely. The others had all sought shelter behind the wreckage of the school and the surrounding buildings. Daniel was all alone in the middle of a field, with guns blazing past him, he could feel the heat of the lasers, his pulse pounding harder and harder as he knew his death was to come. Then he heard footsteps, or more correctly, pawsteps. Shadow had come out to retrieve him and Shaw, or at least what was left of him. Daniel was dragged back behind an old ranch house and left to fend for himself until the fighting was over. When he looked up, there were dead bodies all over the place, blood sprayed everywhere, and nobody he had known previously were around. Perhaps they presumed him among the dead, or perhaps they were dead themselves...
Baby K(:

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:07 am

"Hello wake up there Daniel hello" Alex lightly nudges Daniel who is passed out on the floor "come on stay with me buddy come one don't leave me here". As Daniel slowly opens his left eye then right eye Alex helps him up. "Well i thought i had lost you buddy in case you're wondering the others left in search of food, water and shelter i decided to stay behind and look for you lucky i found you you're a bit.... well you're actually a few bits all over the place just kidding you seem to be doing better than that Sargeant i wasn't properly introduced with i could help you but the closest city i could get you to is back to megaton then once you're properly healed and fit again we can search for the others but if we are lucky they may have fled back to megaton".

As Alex helps Daniel walk to megaton slowly Alex cant help but feel kind of abandoned.

(OOC: sorry i went on a holiday im back now )
Robert

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:04 am

hey is this dead? can someone post if it isnt

btw atomiton i gave Fred the new bugs bunny a bow tie :D
Campbell

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion