*Vault -7*

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:05 am

*Vault 7*

Vault 7, the only thing you know, and will know. All you could ever know. This is your home, your life, your cell...

Daniel woke up sweating... he'd had another strange dream. As he flicked on his light he realized he'd knocked his entire bedset to the ground. He got up and began to tug the linens back onto the bed. As he pulled he heard a rather loud scurrying sound. He backed up. He took a few more steps back as a huge radroach appeared from under his bed. Wondering how it had gotten there, he looked around. Out of a hole in the lower back corner of the room, there was another scurrying sound, drawing closer to him as the seconds passed. Expecting a radroach, Daniel took his bat and readied it for some bug squishing. Another second passed and he saw something...something that made his heartbeat stop, and his legs buckle. There was a human hand emerging from the hole. At closer glance, he noticed an array of bleeding wounds and several scars. Upon an even closer examination, shortly after doing away with the radroach, he noticed the skin was peeling off... strange. Daniel attempted to open his door but to no avail, there was a strict curfew on the vault which automatically locked all the doors of minors in their rooms for the night until an advlt came and unlocked the room. Daniel called out to the disembodied hand reaching from his wall, assuming there was a head attached. He heard a low moan and the hand proceeded to open and close, signalling that it wanted something, water perhaps? Daniel gave the hand some water and it quickly dissappeared from the hole. A split second later, the cup came back out through the hole, glowing and empty. What was this creature in his wall?

*OK! From here YOU need to take over! Send me a PM with your:
*Name
*Personality
*and any equipment you may have at this time, remember, you are still in the vault as of this post!
*After I receive (and accept) your character, you will receive a PM from me, accepting a post on this thread
Thanks and have fun!

Here is my character for an example:
*Daniel "Sonny" Masters
*Small guns, Melee, and medicine
*Easy going and carefree
*Baseball bat, a box of mentats, and a bottle of purified water
Star Dunkels Macmillan

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:11 pm

*Matthew "Matt" Converse
*Small Guns, Unarmed, Melee
*Rough-Neck
*10 mm Pistol, 9 Stimpaks. Nightclub, Brass Knuckles, Ammo

::Knocks:: "You okay in there?" "I Heard a Scream." ::Unlocks door:: "What did you do to the wall!?"
patricia kris

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:41 pm

OOC: Is this roleplay going to live? You resurrected it after almost a month.
dav

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:29 am

Daniel turned around to face Officer Converse. "I didn't do that, sir, there's this...thing...in my wall, I gave it some water and it gave me back this cup, all glowy and cracked..." ::Hands Officer Converse the cup::
Ashley Hill

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:46 am

"Oh no....Glowing???" "Only a sign of Radiation, This..."thing" did you see its flesh?"
El Khatiri

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:48 am

"Yeah I did," Daniel said. "It was disgusting, missing patches of skin, and some parts didn't have any skin at all." Daniel gripped his bat tighter. "That's really bad, isn't it?"
jesse villaneda

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:09 pm

*Josh "Sergeant" Shaw
*Small Guns, Medicine, Lockpick
*Soldier Personality
* Hunting Rifle, 15 stimpacks, 30 Bobby pins, 500 32. Rounds
courtnay

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:22 am

"Thats Radiation for sure" "You need to see the doctor while I investigate this 'Thing' before it infects the vault with it's disease"

::bends down to take a look inside the hole, only to find a entrance to a cave full of 'zombie' looking creatures::

"What the hell?!?" "We must seal this hole before they get inside"

::Rushes and finds a engineer to fix the hole::
djimi

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:21 am

Daniel rushes to the doctor as Officer Converse asked but stops in the hallway, approximately 60 feet from the reactor room. He heard screaming. And he heard gunfire. Daniel ran to the door and opened it using the security code his dad had given him in case of an emergeny, the Reactor room was also declared a safe area in the event of an emergency. Daniel took a step back and dropped his jaw. There was the Doctor. Dead. And bleeding profusely. Daniel forgot to scream and just ran. He ran to the vault entrance and looked back. He heard hissing noises and stomach curdling screams. He pressed the open button just as Officer Converse bolted shut the door to the room. Daniel and Officer Converse were going to leave the vault... but at least they were in one piece...
kelly thomson

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:40 am

In all my days I have only heard stories about those things... Officer Converse says as he flips the switch to activate the Vault Blast Door(VBD). Alright, Lets get out of here before those things find us and start trying to kill us, here. Officer Converse hands Daniel his pistol and some ammo. You only use this if you see any of those Zombies coming after us. He says as he signals to start to walk out of the vault. On the Ground outside, in the cave entrance to the vault a pile of skulls sit by the blast door, Something seems eerie about the outside of the vault, But Officer Converse, Matt, And Daniel Must get out...So they venture out anyways.
~Sylvia~

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:51 am

In all my days I have only heard stories about those things... Officer Converse says as he flips the switch to activate the Vault Blast Door(VBD). Alright, Lets get out of here before those things find us and start trying to kill us, here. Officer Converse hands Daniel his pistol and some ammo. You only use this if you see any of those Zombies coming after us. He says as he signals to start to walk out of the vault. On the Ground outside, in the cave entrance to the vault a pile of skulls sit by the blast door, Something seems eerie about the outside of the vault, But Officer Converse, Matt, And Daniel Must get out...So they venture out anyways.

Just waiting for someone to reply.
Far'ed K.G.h.m

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:51 am

A banging comes from the bolted door, the door is then ripped from the hinges and falls backwards onto a pile of zombies, suddenly a Vault-Sec Sergeant comes out firing back into the darkness, the VBD starts to close, the Sergeant sprints, Jumps just in time to get out, the door closes and starts sliding shut.

The sergeant runs up to the 3 people. "Hi... <> What the hell were those things? By the Way my name is Sergeant .J. Shaw, Vault-Sec, And you are?"
IsAiah AkA figgy

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:10 pm

My name is Daniel. I haven't seen you in the vault before... where did you come from? And do you have any idea what those things are, or where they came from?
Joanne Crump

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:25 am

Yo wassup You must be the superior officer I never got the chance to meet heh. Matt says I am Officer Matthew, But you can call me Matt. He says. I never got to shoot any heh, But looks like you had quite a blast heheh..... Matt says as he looks over Sergeant Shaw's Clothes.
renee Duhamel

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:27 am

"Nice to meet you two, I was guarding the armoury when they attacked, I usually patrol around the Reactor, Living Quarters and Armoury... Damn things must be adamant to get into the vault, something lately has been moving around beneath the vault in the cave." Sergeant Shaw looks back as the cave starts to crumble around the VBD, the VBD falls backwards what seems like hundreds of zombies start running out of the vault behind them a hail of minigun and other varius weaponry firing at them. Daniel, Matt and Shaw take cover but the zombies seem to ignore them, when the firing dies down Daniel looks over a rock to see what it was, he see's a huge green bulge that has the shape of a tall muscular man covered in armour, the green man spots Matt and Shaw behind a rock, Matt throws a grenade at the green man, one he found on a Zombie. "Die you ugly son of a -" Shaw suddenly gets dragged 10 metres before he struggles free from a group of peopleMatt starts to fire his 10 mm at the strange green man, after 8 shots the green mans head explodes and falls back only to be hit by a falling rock. "Matt, Help Shaw!" Shouts Daniel, Shaw is firing back at the people and then suddenly matt's Pip-boy starts picking up radiation leaking from th vault "Shaw, Daniel, we gotta go radiations leaking... I think it's the reactor!" SHouts Matt Suddenly the vault starts rumbling and the vault sets on fire, all of the men run out of the tunnel to the darkness of the midnight wasteland <> The mountain caves in folowed by an implosion spreading rock and molten metal across the wasteland... "Look theirs the vault door!!!" Says Daniel. The vault door is soon followed by the people who never made it out and the occaisional green man. "Close one... Lets search for a town or something... Anything will be better than a radiated mountain. Ammo Check. What you got?" Says Shaw.
Kat Ives

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:52 am

"I have 20 shots and a baseball bat... what the hell happened there?" Daniel says as he looks to the horizon at a tall tower to the North. "We should go to that building over there, I see lights on and I think I hear voices." He points to the North, but as soon as he does, Officer Converse gently pushes his hand back down as a signal to let everyone be. It seemed they had a long journey ahead, and Matt seemed as though he was going to be sick, and Daniel wasn't feeling to well either. They could take a look around when the sun came up, though Daniel didn't know what a sun was. To him, they were in one giant atrium. He couldn't even see the ceiling!
Alister Scott

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:13 am

*Alex "Axe" (forgot last name)
*lock picking, big guns & melee
*helpful but tough on strangers
*Lock pick set & tools, rusty brass knuckles, food & water & sniper no bullets

Watching group of vault dwellers emerge from a vault "They don't look to friendly i better watch them", Slowly creeps up behind a rock still watching them *lights a cigarette* "hope they dont see the smoke", *Aims scope* "they look safe enough still hope they don't shoot me".
Bonnie Clyde

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:23 am

Daniel wakes up from his slumber on the cold, hard ground of the wasteland. He surveys the surrounding area, glad to have the lights on. "Matt, Officer Converse, wake up, it's time to go." Daniel picks up his 10mm and reloads the cartridge. He ties his bat to his back and looks around one more time. Then, a bullet whizzes by his head, to hit a scantily clad woman bearing a knife. Blood spews everywhere and the two older men jump to their feet. Daniel looks around to see where the bullet came from but to no avail. Suddenly, another person comes up, this one holding a baseball bat, much like his own. He brings it down dangerously close to Matt's face. Daniel had forgotten about his gun. He gave the strange man two shots in the leg and he fell down bleeding. Officer Converse walked over and put a bullet into his brain, scattering blood and brains over the ground. Daniel readies his gun as another man walks up, but this one looks friendly. Daniel lowers his pistol and wonders who this man is. Had he been the one who shot the woman behind him?
Chris BEvan

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:17 am

*walks over to the group* "you okay there? my names Alex you almost lost your head" *looks at dead body* "..twice" *looks at dead woman* "...and almost got stabbed in the back doesn't look like people like you"*Puts out cigarette* "you look worried i guess a bullet past your head would make anyone worried, sorry i talk too much how old are you anyway? its just you look a bit young to be out here in the wastelands".

( sorry if i wasn't the person you talked about walking towards you i just thought i could get myself into the story :D)
helliehexx

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:27 pm

*Joesph "Joe" Dust
*small guns, big guns and melee
*Friendly, but needs to get to know you first.
*Chinese Assault rifle with 127 rounds, Combat knife, 10mm Sub machine gun w/ accuracy tweaks

OOC: Can I have a dog? If not I'll delete that bit about the dog.

" *Sigh* Can't get any good water around here..." *Stares at a small puddle of irradiated water* Joe looks up and sees the small group of people, with a sniper approaching them. "What the......blue jumpsuits.....sniper....hmm." Joe then motions to his dog "C'mon, Shadow. Looks like we're gunna be a welcoming committee."
Beth Belcher

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:08 pm

"not a talker? thats okay i was a bit shy when i first got out of my vault i came face to face with a ghoul frightened the life out of me i thought it was a zombie from one of the vault films still when he talked to me i answered him back" *looks around at others spots another person spying on the group* well well *shouts* HEY YOU I DONT LIKE IT WHEN OTHER PEOPLE WATCH ME LIKE YOU ARE GET OVER HERE BEFORE I SHOOT YOU!" *looks at Daniel* "sorry 'bout that but if he keeps looking at me im gonna take one of your guns and shoot him whats your name by the way o yea i suggest you answer me this time *points at sniper* it might not have bullets but it really hurts"
Luis Longoria

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:15 am

*cough*
sunny lovett

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:00 am

Shaw returns from Scouring the wastes for food. "Well I can't find any food but I've found a settlemen-" Shaw see's the man pointing at the sniper and draws his hunting rifle and starts to aim. "OKAY I'M COMING OUT! JUST DON'T SHOOT!" Shouts the Stranger "Hold your weapon above your head and walk slowly!" Shouts Officer Converse.
"Hi and you are?" Says Axe, "I'm Sergeant Shaw I also came with them from the Vault. Who are you?" Says Shaw "I'm Axe. Nice to meet you Sarge." "Mice to meet you to Axe.... Wait you used to be in the Vault, Axe, you always went by that name."
Zombie screams come from the new cave from the explosion of the vault, then the cave lights up green, and 12 zombies come out, but aren't normal zombies "Since when did zombies become glowing green?" says Daniel, "There not zombies, there Ghouls.... Ferals..... also known as Glowing one's." Says Axe, The Glowing Ones look at the group of Dwellers and start slowly walking towards them.
Sophie Miller

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:57 am

Daniel was about to fire at the Glowing One's when he realized that he was out of ammunition. These things looked dangerous, more dangerous than the green men, and the other zombies. He pulled his baseball bat out and braced himself for a fight. If they made it out of this, they were leaving and finding refuge somewhere other than the middle of a desert.
Isabell Hoffmann

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:19 am

Several loud bangs are heard as a men with an assualt rifle picks off one of the monstroasatys. A dark haired canine jumps up and snarls at a glowing one, but keeps it's distance. The man fires again picking off a second one, and reloads in a blend of action, rage and adrenaline. The man gets in close enough to send three to hell with well-placed shots, splatering glowing irradiated blood everywhere. The final five stand with a heated intensity in their eyes, and attack. The dog spins around and rips out one of their throughts. The other two seperate, and the dog cripples the one on the left side. Joe's knife takes out the last one with a quick stab to the head. "Don't get any of the crap on you. It stings like hell and it'll irradiate you enough to kill, if left for too long." The man stoops over the crippled ghoul. "Nasty little bugger..." *Bang* The ghoul's brain splaters all over the ground. "If you want to live, you better follow me to Megaton."
Laura-Lee Gerwing

Next

Return to Fallout Series Discussion