Whats your Characters name?

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:00 pm

Zhar the madgod and king of darkness
Sarah Evason

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:55 am

V'tek Antus, Khajiit mage of Anvil, werewolf (curse of hircine mod). Was born in Bravil, but was orphaned at a young age. Was adopted by a mage's guild member who was latter reassigned to Anvil. He was taught to use magic as early as he could remember. He even joined his mother in the mage's guild and devoted his life to the guild. During his adventure to obtain the recommendations to gain access into the Arcane University, he was assaulted and mauled by a werewolf and contracted the disease. He was knocked unconscious and couldn't recall the event, so never got it cured. He loves mysticism magic, especially telekinesis spells, and shock magic. Loves to drink on days where he won't turn into a werewolf, and especially loves to fight. Can often be found practicing his magic, studying more magic, or drinking in a local bar. On some days you can probably find him sleeping in the mage's guild quarters after a drunken brawl.

Thought up this story for him during my Creative Writing period in school.

$5 says no one can tell where I came up with his first name, and if you do, I'll give you something very special.

Also haven't gotten a lot done with this character cause something keeps happening to my game that makes me have to delete the save file and start a new one. I have also had LOTS of characters before this, but I often start making too many characters and get bored of them all, so I delete all of my save files due to all of my saves getting jumbled up and I just do NOT want to sort through them. Besides, character development is the fun part of a game in my opinion, so I have no problem starting over.

I have a strong feeling its a name that has been used before, or is already someone in the game,
but it was the only one that came to my mind at the time.

Sounds similar to Baenlin from the Dark Brotherhood quests.
+++CAZZY

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:07 am

First character was named Samuel, but changed to DarkFlame later on (Using the console). Was an Imperial all-round character. DB listener, Thieves Guild Gray Fox, Champion of Cyrodiil (Not SI though).
Current character is DarkFlame (So creative, I know). Nord warrior type. Paladin custom class. DB Listener, low-level thieves guild member (To pay bounties), hasn't entered SI yet.
Naazhe Perezz

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:09 pm

I've just created Walks-in-Shadows, he's a Shadowfang. (Like a Shadowscale, but not born under the Shadow.)
Marguerite Dabrin

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:57 pm

The Schnozz -- Male, Dark Elf, Hand-to-Hand fighter. His nose is bigger than most Watermelons. As such, equipping Imperial Guard Helms deforms the Helm.

Riddle -- Male, Redguard, Pugilist. Guerilla tactics rule so much.

Soraya -- Female, Breton, Mage. Blows stuff up.
Emily Graham

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:03 pm

Nice thread, lots of good names.

Usually take names from whatever is holding my interest at the time.

Manx - Kajitt Stealth/Archer, tailless cat from the Isle of Mann that likes to drop down on it's prey.

Jokul Frosti - High Elf Icemage, fancy Jack Frost name, more fun than I thought a mage would be.

Black Piter, Redguard Warrior, Christmas character.

After a two year layoff from Oblivion, finally trying Mods, anyone on a PC should, they are amazing!
New character:

Much Millerson - Alchemist/Archer, yet another character from Robin Hood.
leigh stewart

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Scooch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faCOO7y4eb8&fmt=18
Taylor Thompson

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Tul: A selfish argonian assassin, he is on an infamous quest to collect as much infamy as he can. Also known as "The Gray Fox". He is also my main character.

Elisa: A nord skooma-addicted vampire. She is on her way to save the last son of the emperor.
jessica robson

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:07 am

Jacinte, a black-haired Altmer spellsword working her way up the Thieves Guild and Mage Guild quests.

A female Dunmer bard from a past game: Octobriana. (Named after a comic book character I heard of once.) Like Jacinte, she's good-looking and in this case, appears South Asian somehow.
asako

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:05 pm

Kurne-lvl 4 wizard dark elf
Hogarth-lvl 1 skooma addict argronian
Anthony- lvl 26 adventurer wood elf
Oyuki Manson Lavey

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:28 am

Sisters of Battle kick ass and look good doing it indeed :D Still, the campaign IMO wasn't as good as Dark Crusade.

On topic, the Khajiit assassin, Ra'vena, i mentioned earlier often goes by the nickname "Black Death", due to being an unseen assassin, having a black fur and using a black armor :ninja:
Margarita Diaz

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:33 am

Name: Ashuma
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Warrior (Custom)
Info: My main character so far, I got the name from an ashlander NPC in -Morrowind-.

Name: Ra'Renji [or] Bites-Twice [or] Dram
Race: Khajiit [or] Argonian [or] Dark Elf
Class: Assassin (Custom)
Info: Going to be made in the future as soon as I get a good plan down for efficient leveling and gameplay/roleplay. I got the name Dram from the Dark Elf guy in -Redguard-.

PS: This was actually a pretty fun topic. So simple yet curiously interesting. :]
luis ortiz

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:12 am

NAME: Pug

RACE: Breton

CLASS: Magician

yeah, ive been reading alot of Raymond E Feist lately lol :P
des lynam

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:00 am

Name: Trannigan
Race: Imperial
Class: Mercenary
Master of all guilds except for fighters guild, he is pretty low class in that but I will eventually finish out those quests for him too. Havent done knights of the nine with him cuz hes just grey. Also I roleplay that decades have went bye since he was released from the sewer. that is how he did so many guilds. (:shrug: lol)

Name: Arwayn
Race Bosmer female
Class: cant remember what it's called right now lmao, custom class though.
Head of Mages Guild and the Arena, also Madgod, havent really done much else with her. May do KoTN with her even though she wields a bow.

Name: Sun-Scale
Race: Argonian
Class: Adventurer
Head of fighters guild, gonna stay mid level in the Mages guild, hes the CoC and hes gonna be the KoTN.

Used to have more but I got bored with them and deleted them.
SEXY QUEEN

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:10 am

Name: Draven
Species: Breton
six: Male
Class: Battlemage
hannah sillery

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:15 pm

New character!

Name: Colin Paur
Species: Breton
Class: Breton Spy

Lived a dreadful life in Daggerfall. Colin had to steal his way to a decent life. When he was 24, he decided to join the local Militia, and learned archery. Colin went through special missions that endangered his life. One of them almost ended it. He was shocked by a lightning spell from a snobby Altmer. From that day on, Colin learned the mysterious uses of Magicka. He learned how to manipulate the mind of a man, how to detect life from memory, and how to paralyze men. At age 28, Colin was tasked with spying the Emperor at Cyrodiil, and report back in 30 days. Colin Accepted, but when he reached the stepped off the boat leading to the Waterfront, he was amazed by its beauty. Colin decided to ignore his original missions, instead living troubled life in the province of the Imperials.
BethanyRhain

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:51 am

Char1: Islyths-Eij, Argonian, Shadowscale (Oblivion)/ Guardian (Morrowind)
In Oblivion he's chaotic neutral, helping who he sees fit (Though with no regard for anyone else), and in Morrowind he was Chaotic Good; there wasn't an evil he didn't smite.

Char2(Using right now): Alyssa 'The Mad' Stormfield, Breton, Atronach(Birthsign), Nuker.
She's downright insane, and will fry friend or foe on a flight of fancy. She'll do anything short of lichcraft for power. A truly frightening force on the battlefield.
Astargoth Rockin' Design

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:29 pm

I only play one character at the moment

Name: Tabu (female)
Class: Ninja
Race: Wood Elf
Sista Sila

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:25 pm

New Character:

Name: Garek Malen (Anagram of Galen Marek A.K.A Starkiller (Dude from Star Wars:Force Unleashed))
Class: Sith (Custom Class)
Race: Breton
Jade

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:31 am

My two current characters are as follows

Larsa Ice-Witch
Female Nord
Spellsword

and

Marie Ashcroft
Female Breton
also Spellsword

I normally make character names out of mash-ups of actual character names from Daggerfall/Morrowind/Oblivion, UESP Wiki has great lists for that, ESPECIALLY for Bretons, as name generation in Daggerfall was mostly random for Bretons.
dell

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Slyte - Bosmer Soulthief
Bereket Fekadu

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:52 pm

Axalea Whitecrest(pronounced uh-zay-lee-uh)
Class:witch
Kahli St Dennis

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Name: Astelan
Race: Altmer
Class: Battlemage (custom)

Name: Ciaphas
Race: Argonian
Class: Nightblade (custom)
Naazhe Perezz

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:22 pm

I'm just starting to play Oblivion again after reinstalling and setting up mods. Now I finally have a game starting.

Name:Sol (simple name)
six:male
Race:Dark Raven Elf (mod)
Class:Shadow Hunter (custom)
Adam

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:08 pm

My first character was Tess Turr, a test character used to learn the game.
Freja - she fared better. My main character.
Nereza - newer current character, used for testing of a plugin.

All are Breton females.
Assumptah George

PreviousNext

Return to IV - Oblivion