Wishhope list for Wasteland Workshop

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:04 pm

I want more finishers/counter animations so watching my Settlers try and kill a Deathclaw with nothing but a Swatter is more interesting. If I saw my settler counter attack a Deathclaw by ducking a swipe and then taking out one of it's knee caps and crippling a leg? I would NOT [censored] with that guy.

Katy Hogben

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:32 pm

I want a spiked/thorned whip as a single weapon add-on for this DLC. So I can whip those raiders into shape and force them to fight anything I want.

Jhenna lee Lizama

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:33 pm

This is just a twist on somebody else's post that gave me an idea...

Charleigh Anderson

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:37 pm

probably too late to request this but I hope for

Robot Home Defense <--Automaton dropped the ball on this awesome nexus mod. So maybe they'll think to slip this security feature in next time, Because leaving your robot companions in the house isn't quite the same as being able to craft a securitron, Assaultron, EMS, etc. with the explicit function of guarding your property.

craftable ammo that robots can use

craftable Mr. Handy fuel and other vanilla fuels like FF etc.

more textures for walls, floors, outside pavement so ppl can truly rebuild their settlements (and convert them into Vault City if they so choose). More specifically, if they could include ALL the unlocked content we've been able to use in amazing mods like

• http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5118/? <--best texture mod to date; adds rainbow spectrum of painted, wooden, plaster, brick, and other unique prewar textures like carpeting for interiors/exteriors. Seriously why didn't Beth think to add these to the vanilla game prewar textures?

• Ssix

• Homemaker Expanded

• Snap n Build

• Settlements Expanded

• Craftable Floor Supports

• Food craftables/plantables like the NX Pro farming mod which adds planters so you can plant anywhere. Great for soil poor settlements like the airport etc.

Really hoping for a revamped texture overhaul package because I'm tired of seeing cracked pavements everywhere around Sanctuary. I want to build up this one legacy settlement and turn it into a living museum of the PC's former home. This would trump Diamond City and be the greatest wonder inf the Commonwealth.

loste juliana

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:48 pm

Nobody wants wall turrets? I mean we got wall lights but not turrets...

Nathan Barker

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:52 am

+1
Dale Johnson

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:55 pm

It would be nice if they would do away with the size limitation of settlements and raised the maximum capacity for how many settlers you can have.
Ashley Clifft

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:25 pm

Think there are technical reasons for that. There is only so much the game can handle and that's taking into account the PC version since that's the only one I have, consoles probably have it worse.
Eliza Potter

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:06 pm

Fire pits, camp fires, bonfires, lanterns, etc...

KRistina Karlsson

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:07 pm

I'd like a couple more personality types for settlers to breath a little more life into my settlements. The eyebot pod is one of my favorite things, so more utility functions that add practical benefits to base building would be cool too. It would be interesting to have another new faction added as a rival to the Minutemen/Player, and have that faction start moving into settlements the player isn't using and setting up shop. This would give you something else to do after the main story, work against the opposing settlement faction to try to unify the wasteland. It would also be cool to be able to negotiate with and broker deals and trade agreements with already existing settlements that you aren't allied with. That way you could have a defense agreement with Bunker Hill, a trade agreement with Diamond City, and a protection agreement with the Brotherhood of Steel, even if you aren't necessarily allied with them.

For crafting, it would be a cool addition to add some unique player-craftable weapons, armor, or items. Things that won't be found in the wasteland and that other characters won't be using (like how the railway rifle, junk jet, and dart gun were) but that the player can find schematics for and build. With Automatron I didn't realize I wanted to build robots and mix and match parts until I tried it, and then the pokemon syndrome kicked in and I made farmerbots, and guardbots, and cargobots, ect. Being able to make player unique pieces of armor, weapons, and maybe even one-shot items could be the same way.

Also, what about introducing another vehicle type? Right now we have Power Armor which is like a wearable vehicle, and there are Vertibirds which are a cool vehicle available to BoS players. Could we maybe see the addition of a garage workstation and a reintroduction of the Highwayman or a Corvega vehicle? It would be pretty cool to use a system that is sort of a hybrid between power armor modding and the automatron robot building to make our own custom wasteland cars/trucks. This would be even MORE useful in survival mode where the amount of guns/ammo/supplies you can carry is more limited and the amount of time it takes you to travel is greatly increased. It'd be great to load up the trunk with everything you need for a three-day journey across the Commonwealth and have a little mobile base you can drive around with for the trip.

I'd also like the ability to get a little bit deeper into the nuts & bolts of what my settlers are doing and make some settings to change their default behaviors. Something i've noticed is that settlers on guard will often patrol around, sometimes get stuck, and won't always hit the alarms I set up at the right times. Being able to select an assigned duty station, shift assignment, piece of furniture, or manually set settler pathing would be really cool. It would also be great to be able to assign a settler as a guard without building a guard post. Something I do in my settlements now is have the first room in my living area be a sort of security checkpoint, so that ne'er do wells can't run in and kill people while they're sleeping. Being able to assign a guard to the security desk inside the entrance for an 8 hour shift and have a rotation so it's always guarded would be great. Being able to also assign switches or terminals to a duty station would be good too, this way to get let in to the living area you would talk to the guard behind the fencing and say "Hit that switch" or "open this door" and they would let you in.

That's just a couple of ideas that would be cool :)

Mistress trades Melissa

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:28 pm

Oh, and skeleton removal. That should be a must.

Sheila Esmailka

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:25 pm

That would be really nice. Up until now i've been using "markfordelete" to get rid of corpses and skeletons in my settlements.

Matt Terry

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:22 am

This.

Alexander Horton

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:47 pm

I would be very happy if I can build trap doors in the floor. I would like to be able to drop unsuspecting settlers dressed as dancing girls through it to feed my pet behemoth living under my throne room ??????????
Suzie Dalziel

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:25 pm

forgot to whine and moan about these. Add these craftable objects:

1. Working ice boxes and fridges

2. Working dairy/milk vending macines that give you COLD milk

3. Working cigarette machines

4. Working Nuka Cola machines that give you COLD nukas

5. Add more nuka cola flavor variety so that we don't need to rely on mods

Scarlet Devil

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:36 am

Another thing that would be nice is ability to command settlers/NPCs in your settlement (such as Buddy) to stand or stay within a certain area. For example, I would love to keep Buddy inside of my home within my kitchen area but instead, he just roams around outside in the rain and mud (if it was raining, that is)... And have settlers generally prefer being inside when there is bad weather instead of complaining about said bad weather while standing outside.

Emma louise Wendelk

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:37 pm

Ya know, Bethesda could've done this in Automatron by allowing us to build Nuka-Cola versions of Buddy (since Buddy can convert any Nuka-Cola into an Ice-Cold version of themselves)...

I WOULD'VE MADE AN ARMY OF NUKA-COLA BUDDIES FOR MY SETTLEMENTS!

Marcin Tomkow

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:41 pm

Official versions of , Homemaker , Synth spy Detection , Scrap Everything..

Alot more things for the settlers to do. Have a shower play chess , alot more random things happening in settlements to make it fill alive.

Think Sims the game all those little people doing stuff.. And a hover tank :gun:

Heather beauchamp

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:25 pm

I think for the price most of these ideas have little chance of being included, I think WW will be kind of basic

yermom

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:01 pm

BINGO!
Haley Cooper

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:45 pm

Well maybe they give us Far harbour next and keep working on WW. Another story does not interest me that much , if it was for the factions already in boston then yes. More BOSS and minuteman storys would be great.

Its going to be another new land that l will never go to like all the other new lands in all the other beth games. The only one l played was Bloodmoon from Morrowind , cuz l could build a settlement B) . A would rather they build on what is already there.

Laura Tempel

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:13 am

Don't know if this has been posted. From Yibada.

"Howard added that gamers can create almost anything in the "Wasteland Workshop" DLC from weapons, armored suites to arenas, captured animals and many more. The DLC will give gamers have a chance to train their captured monster and fight alongside them or make them fight with other monstrous creatures in "Fallout 4", Gameinfomer reported.
Jerry Cox

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:04 am

l realy do hope that there focus is not on the arena. But more on the settlers and settlements filling more alive.

Theodore Walling

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:23 am

'building weapons' is this going to mean new variants of guns or completely new guns from parts collected like the Robot parts?

a new breed of junk guns
Nick Tyler

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:36 am

I wonder if "train their captured monster and fight alongside them" means companions.
abi

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout 4