Wishhope list for Wasteland Workshop

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:26 pm

Well thank God for modders , l'll spend my $29.99 on them next time.

Nicola

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:47 pm

So something has been bothering me about settlement size limits and why they don't make sense to me. This is my http://imgur.com/a/luMLp, roughly close to the size of Diamond City and no where close to the amount of settlers in it. So how is it that my settlement takes more memory and suffers from really bad lag as to where there is no lag in DC? Is this due to DC being a location you have to load into, therefore loading a different memory section of the game? If that is the case then they could easily give us some settlements that we could load into and in turn have more memory to work with, obviously there would still be a limit but that limit would be far greater.

Captian Caveman

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:17 pm

Glass! I just want panes of glass to fix the freakin windows! I cant believe that you can build a jukebox, but cant manage a sheet of glass. And why does a newly made sheet metal wall have rust and holes?! You salvage metal from a gun and apparently melt it down into a sheet of metal... why rust? (Sorry, wandering off track) But yes, window glass would be great. (And maybe some sheets of plywood for the roofs)

Jeneene Hunte

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:52 am

Im going to train a radroach. He will be the strongest radroach there ever was.
Naomi Ward

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:03 am

Are we able to assign settlers to go into a power armor?

Amanda Furtado

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:59 pm

http://en.yibada.com/articles/111312/20160324/fallout-4-dlc-update.htm? I wish they'd link to the gameinformer article they quoted that from, I'm having trouble finding it on their website.

sam smith

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:56 pm

I'd train a Mudcrab. He'd wreck your Radroach. ;)

biiibi

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:00 am

Only if you can tell them to GTF out again afterwards!

I doubt that we will see many major things included bar the yawn inducing " highlight" of the arena.

Can't see why we can't get the ability to build Covenant style wall, turret and gate setups though, the base data is already there, it's just needs to be made player accessible. Maybe give you the schematic for it once you have control of Covenant.

And before anyone says "but there's xyz mod for that" I'm using a console so I can't use mods and I wouldn't anyway even if I could. Last time I used mods in a game it made it so buggy it became almost unplayable so I don't trust mods.
Camden Unglesbee

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:59 pm

Yes it is.
BaNK.RoLL

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:02 pm

Just thought of another thing that would be nice, being able to purchase faction-based settlers (Railroad, Institute, BoS, Minutemen) when you get to a certain point in their storyline
Nancy RIP

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:13 pm

You know my MAJOR issue with settlements is that once I've spent hours building them and I finally finish I realize that theres like nothing to do, I basically sit in

base and WISH something would happen lol. It'd love to see your settlement attacked more often by regular mobs instead of just raids, at the moment settlements

are boring because theres nothing to do in them. :/ I hope this DLC tweaks and adds some more features to settlements to make them more active and have more

world encounters that happen at settlements along with having the arena. Basically this DLC should solve my problem of being bored in my settlement. If it doesn't

then I'll have to ask what the point of the DLC is in the first place.

1.More interactive and reactive settlements encounters/events

2.Arena (Duh)

3. Institute/BoS style structures like those concrete barriers and the metal wall the Police where you meet Danse and Institute doors and stuff

4. LOCKABLE DOORS and consequences like having raiders infiltrate your stashes and steal your loot if you don't secure lock up your settlement before leavin

5. (Goes with #4) Enemies can sneak in and lock pick into your settlement and set up an ambush for you. OR. if they completely eliminate your entire settlement and kill everybody down to the last settler then they'll take back the settlement and you have to reclear it again to be able to fast travel to it?

(your buildings would still be there and stuff, but instead of settlers idling around and doing stuff it would be enemy raiders, wait until night time and sand man them all anyone?)

6. Specialized enemies that track the player through the common wealth if they've killed/cleared a lot of raider/mutant/gunner/ settlements (Think of New Vegas kill squads that hunt you down when you become hated by a Faction. Kill enough enemy settlements and they'll start hunting you down.

lolly13

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:35 am

If it's a settlement with no defenses or settlers that would work but having to lock the gate every time I leave despite having a ton of turrets, robots and settlers well that's just stupid. It would be such a useless feature and wouldn't make any sense that it should just not be a thing.
James Potter

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:38 pm

Firstly Immersion. lol you wouldn't just leave your home unlocked in a post apocalyptic nightmare of a world full of raiders and monsters. and you have a fair

point about that bit, that's why I added the part about having enemies 'sneak' into your base as opposed to just charging in and magically alerting everybody

within 50 feet. Also how else would you keep settlers out of your room? I think it's really dumb that there are no human enemies that take advantage of stealth,

the exceptions being Kellog and Mechanist who use stealth boys. It'd be cool to see for example: Gunner's with stealth boys break into your settlements to steal

your equipment/weapons the night before an attack, or just ANYTHING that uses that gameplay mechanic and adds variety to settlement encounters. Right now

I have a really awesome base, but like NOTHING ever happens and it's just kind of dumb to me to have like a really super cool base but then it's basically just

eye candy without any gameplay value :/ I think settlements should be attacked more often and in different ways, that way it'd be more like you have 3-5

settlements you always defend and those are your bases, settlements you don't defend that get all their settlers killed would be retaken by the opposing faction

until you recleared it. This would prevent from having like 20+ settlements at once unless you've really invested in defending your strongholds. like you can't

hold off a super mutant raid with just two lightmachine gun turrets you know?

I mean for a DLC focused on settlements it would make sense to have our settlements become more of a focus point and these new kind of encounters would

add more variety to the things that can happen in settlements. Make having a settlement more interesting!

What I really want from this DLC. Is to be able to hang out at my settlement and still have fun, defending my castle from night time sabotage and robbery, going out to hunt things to fight in the arena, having my settlement conduct a synth tests like covenant. Having my tamed armored deathclaws become my new settlement guards.

Sheila Esmailka

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:40 pm

Yes immersion, because when you leave home without locking the gate clearly all your settlers just look into the sky and open their mouths, doing nothing but staring upward also the defenses you've made are all now null and void because this is somehow logic.

Again, it makes little to no sense. It's not a smart decision and saying "IMMERSION!" doesn't make it sound good.
Add Meeh

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:21 am

You kind of ignored the fact that I said that enemies would use stealth. In case you haven't noticed right now settlers will try to fight raiders they can't even see. This should be fixed. and that's what my suggestion would address. It's immersive and practical.

Jade Barnes-Mackey

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:41 pm

Lockable doors for certain things would be nice - the SS home in Sanctuary (but that also means you have to be able to fix the busted doorway too) and the General's room in the Castle for example. Or just being able to designate those areas as off-limits to your settlers!
Betsy Humpledink

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:41 pm

Food planters

Wire lights

Bunk beds

Security lights that work all the time. It's a pain reseting them every time I enter a settlement

More jobs for settlers, I don't think there is enough for them.

Better connecting fences(defence)

Better prefabs
Chantelle Walker

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:01 am

Any way to keep settlers out of my house, containers, bed etc and it's $5 well spent for me

Stefanny Cardona

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:36 am

Decorative shrubs that double as a renewable source of wood branches

Showers!

Weapon racks

Candle lanterns

More ways to improve happiness. Refer back to showers. Arcade machines could work too; there are already some at Revere Beach in need of repair.
Becky Palmer

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:46 pm

If they add Arcade machines and a playable pool table... My bar in Sanctuary is gonna get a huge upgrade.

Taylor Thompson

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:11 pm

What I would like to see added is to the decoration of settlements. The junk we find and can be used for decorations I would like to see be added into build mode. This way you don't have to drop items then go back to building to pick it up. Example if you have a typewriter you scroll over to the picture and it would list how many in inventory to have to use. If you don't have one then it will be grey or show zero.

I would like to see the different things you see through out the game be included in the settlements to be built. I know PC has this option but there is nothing for consoles. I want to build jail cells.
Mizz.Jayy

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:39 pm

Also for console players I want the option to remove debris. I noticed we can with the new settlement we get with this DLC but only at that location.
Andrea P

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:23 pm

They gave us a sign in the last update for police, so only natural we get something to use it for. Cages/cells would be feasable for holding the things you capture in the wastes inbetween fights and such

Enie van Bied

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:35 pm

The things I want the most are.

1. Toilets and Bathtubs that don't svck: The only toilet you can make has its seat and lid falling off, and the only bathtub is listing to the side.

2. Carpets that don't svck: How come almost all the carpets are folded up and misaligned? I mean, I know its the post-apocalypse, but that doesn't mean you can't straighten stuff out a bit. Have some pride in your appearance, random settlers.

3. Walls that don't svck: The fact that its almost impossible to put down junk fences without leaving tons of huge gaps irritates me more than it should.

4. Turrets that can be mounted to walls and ceilings: Don't have to be those high tech fancy turrets that you see in bunkers, they could just be like the DIY laser and missile turrets. Either way, I want them.

El Khatiri

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:33 pm

• the ability to turn off the snap-to function (sometimes, I want to put two structures near each other, but not connect them)

• the ability to scrap whole buildings and leave only the foundation behind (I'm talking about all buildings in a settlement area, not just the collapsed ones)

• the ability to scrap the walls,ceilings inside pre-existing structures so you can open the space up or repair it completely

• a full kitchen build option (fridge, sink, oven, cabinets you can stack dishes in, drawers you can put utensils in, counters you can set up for a hot plate use, coffee pot, etc.)

• a full bathroom build option (connecting the bathtub/toilet up to water & it runs, sinks that run, medicine cabinets, mirrors, shelving to stack towels/soap/etc.)

• the ability for your bots to drill deep into the ground so you can set up a well (in places like Boston Airport and Mechanist's Lair)

• food planters to grow food in places without dirt (like Boston Airport, Mechanist's Lair)

• a running pub tap that you can attach to the countertop build and that you can use by stocking it with beer, Nuka colas

• a shelving unit where you can hang barbells and weights and boxing gloves

• lockers

• a gun cabinet

• a darts board & throwing darts

• an ammo bench (where you can make ammo)

• clocks

• an artwork build (where you can paint your own designs and build them as pictures to put on the walls)

• new rug styles (where's the shag carpet, man???)

• bed blankets & pillows you can actually put on the bed and your settlers use

• a build for a bowling alley

• a build for a shooting range

• a window build (so you can get rid of smashed out windows & put all new windows & curtains on your structures)

• a build for actual stores, rather than seller stalls (complete with cash registers, mannequins, and shelving for displaying goods)

Melis Hristina

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout 4