Worst Ways of Dying in Fallout 3!

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:00 am

Cars... It was on the the higway leading to the Nuka Cola plant. I was fighting some raiders from a long distance. We were taking potshots at each other, and someone hit a car :P
ONLY ME!!!!

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:43 am

Did you know that Flak carries a loaded Fatman? I didn't
Harkness picked me up and killed me.

I while ago, I was fighting some raiders. One shot a missile at me. It missed, but hit the car behind me. It blew, I died. I flew towards the raiders, and heard one say in slo-mo, "Ha ha ha!"
Josh Lozier

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:55 pm

Walking through the alley Seward Square and suddenly crapping my pants while being rocketed upwards from several mini nuke explosions.
phillip crookes

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:40 am

Monkey-Uber-Kitty [censored] FTW
BRIANNA

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:42 pm

Hmm...Probably at my worst it would have to be the time when I was searching a raider infested Highway when my head exploded because of a sniper and my headless body now staggered backwards off the bridge and when my bloody corpse hit the ground it literally exploded in a disgusting mass of organs and blood mist. :prod:
james tait

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:24 am

I was wandering the wasteland looking for something to use my new shiny MIRV on :D
After opening up a cage to get a teddy bear(for the rock-it launcher) a bloody Behemoth is about 15 feet away :ahhh: .........so I fired at him..... :nuke: :facepalm:
And I dont care how far you think you went after being blown up, I went further :P
Annika Marziniak

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:09 am

Ouch! Nice man. Although I managed to kill that Behemoth before it got to me...But still....Nice. :dance:
Cameron Garrod

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:03 am

MIRV at point blank range. You'll be blown away!
Victoria Vasileva

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:28 pm

Ever had a Behemoth die and fall on you...I did...Hurts like a snapping turtle biting my ass....Sorry for language...But it's True... :confused:
An Lor

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:48 am

Coming around the corner of the truck by the cinema not realizing a supermutie was inside it with a minigun at level 2.

The funniest death ive ever had wasnt realy me, it was my dad playing the game for the first time. He got to the part at GNR with the behemoth, and i told him to get the fatman off of the guys dead body. He grabbed it and fires the thing at the behemoth from 5 feet away.
Rob Smith

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:47 am

Playing for the first time and not realizing theres a drop infront of me when i exit the vault.
John N

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:29 pm

The first time I met a Deathclaw, it literally grabbed my head and ripped it off my shoulders.
Tanika O'Connell

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:17 am

I've fell off the highway four or five times now, having to reload auto saves from twenty minutes ago. Very annoying.
Lory Da Costa

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:16 am

i got stuck in some rocks on the side of a hill.. didn't die.. just trapped - I guess I should of grenaded myself and see if it would of blew me out... hmmm i remember the spot..
Steve Smith

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:48 am

Getting R A P E D by three Deathclaws. :(
Ash

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:19 am

i got stuck in some rocks on the side of a hill.. didn't die.. just trapped - I guess I should of grenaded myself and see if it would of blew me out... hmmm i remember the spot..

open console (if on pc) tcl
hannah sillery

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:51 am

behemoth fire hydrant to the head... :banghead:
Natasha Callaghan

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:28 am

open console (if on pc) tcl

nah on 360 so it was kinda sad... was on the way to little lighthouse
Rebecca Clare Smith

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:14 am

Guys! Guess what happened to me last night! I was walking along and encountered a troop of BOS Outcasts. My health was really ow and suddenly they all turned on me and I thought "Ah crap." Suddenly they started shooting behind me. An Enclave Eye-bot exploded behind my head nearly three feet from where I was standing and I was instantly decapitated by the explosion but nothing else...Sad face...=( Vercun out!
Monika Krzyzak

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:12 am

Four words. Yao Guai Sneak Attack.
Epul Kedah

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:48 pm

killing about 8 raiders, going for the last 2, when dogmeat comes out of nowhere(I had yet to discover the scrapyard)I was so put of by it I stopped shooting and tried to figure out why he showed up and didnt notice the raider with the shotgun untill he blew my head off. Re-loaded the game, no Dogmeat showing up.
Mandi Norton

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:43 pm

Had to be my one act, one person show - "Noire the Human Firecracker", sponsored by the
Spoiler
Seward Square alley
fine arts committee. It was a blast.
Nikki Morse

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:03 pm

Getting shot: Nothing has every really happened to me that's interesting, when it comes to just being shot. I usually just lop over into a ragdoll and that's it.

Explosive: Haha, my first time in Minefield, I had a friend round and was showing off, running around disarming and picking up the mines. We were talking and all, like "Oh, there's one, quick get it." So, I've got about 11, I turn around, see another one, walk towards it and just launch into the sky with one leg. Another thing I hate is when you press activate to disarm a mine, but you're crosshair isn't on the mine...

Trap: I've never really found traps to be effective, besides from the baby carriage bomb, which counts as a explosive/mine in my opinion. I think the shotguns are far too obvious.

Sneak Attack: First time I turned out of Megaton, turned right past Micky the water beggar, and see some mutilated guy and a dead brahmin in the middle of the road. Suddenly, I look up and some guy's in a bush with a sniper and shoots my head off.

Car explosion: I managed to steer clear of discovering the secret of the cars for a while. That is until I found myself in my first high-level gunfight, and decided to take cover behind a car. Car lights on fire, I'm like, "Oh, cool.", thinking it's going to make a normal explosion, when boom, a nuclear explosion.

Falling: Megaton and Rivet City. 'Nuff said.

Drowning: As in most games, this is pretty hard to achieve, though obviously I did it for fun to see if there was a special dying animation. Nope, just more ragdoll physics. ?.?

Rads: Exactly the same as above. Slightly disappointed to find that you didn't mutate, after reading that question in the GOAT about a mutated hand appearing on you.

Getting the crap melee'd out of you: Ah. My trusty bat from Vault 101. Had never let me down, until I decided to take on a melee raider with one. He has a lead pipe, then his friend appears with a sledge hammer! I'm fighting and fighting thinking I'm doing good, look at my health and a second later my head blows up from the sledge. Reminds me of the time I tried to pick a fight with one of the Jamaicans at a hospital in GTA:IV. Two of his mates punched me out of the hospital, and I mean literally, punched me until an alley way and stomped me to death. I went back to the hospital next day, with a bat. I hit a Jamaican and four guys popped out of the waiting room with UZIs and, well, when I ran I didn't make it.
Lew.p

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:10 pm

In the battle at GNR studiosnear the begining. Ran across open ground, reached the BOS soilder, grabbed the fatman, then processed to get smashed with a fire hydrant.
Mrs Pooh

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:48 am

I have 3.

1. I had just started playing and I didn't understand how rads worked at the time. I ended up dying of radiation poisoning.

2. Again, I had just started playing and I wandered into Greyditch with a low quality gun thinking no big deal. I was immediately toasted by ants.

3. This one was after countless hours of Fallout 3 and I was very experienced at this point. I was doing some exploration along the Western side of the map and going to every location that was undiscovered. Forgetting about Vault 87 and the incredibly high levels of radiation I kill the Super Mutants and head in. I'm only taking a few rads at fist so I figure no big deal. Then after walking in a little farther I see my geiger counter shoot up and I'm taking over 100 rads/second. I died soon after :(
Fam Mughal

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout 3