Abscence OF Justice

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:51 pm

Rice agreed with Nememiah. "We should stop. Well, I'm stopping. You guys can go ahead if you want to. I can easily catch up after some rest." At that Rice found a good area to set out his rags and covers he used as a makeshift bed. When he finished he laid down and started a fire.
Alan Cutler

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:14 am

Edward said, "I used to live in Megaton, but I got bored and decided to leave around the same time that the Lone Wanderer showed up. I've been all over the Wastes, from Megaton to Rivet to places you've probably never heard of. I only came back here because I happened to be close by. I also happen to be an entomologist, so if you need any information on anything arthropod related, I'm your man." He then sat down and placed the bucket holding the two Mirelurk eggs next to him.
Bryanna Vacchiano

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:28 am

Alfons said, "I used to work at Paradise Falls, but I wasn't part of the work force." Alfons pulled out a pair of brass knuckles, "I was part of the fighting ring they made for the fun of seeing slaves fight. But I was one of the few lucky ones to win there independence." Alfons said, "That was the only way I knew to get out of that hole." Alfons sat down with a bunch of wood trying to start a fire. "As soon as I left, I headed for the west coast." Alfons tryed lighting it but it didn't work. "[Censored] this! Everyone get back!" Everyone backed away and Alfons threw a Nuka Grenade to start the fire.
Anthony Rand

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:20 am

Edward said, "Don't you think that's a bit of an overkill to start a fire?", while in a state of shock at Alfons's method.
Jimmie Allen

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:41 pm

"Err... wow..." Nememiah said, unable to find the words. Well, the fire was started, but it was lucky no-one was hurt by the explosion. Not to mention the radiation which was likely lingering now.

Deciding to let it pass, Nememiah retreated to under a rocky overhang and laid down his bag. He had used it as a makeshift pillow in the past - not the most comfortable bed, but it was better than a rock. Retrieving one of the water bottles from his gear, he took a long drink and watched the fire from a distance, tongues of orange dancing up and around the firewood, illuminating the travelers faces. They each seemed to age with the weary shadows outlined by the firelight, a shining beacon in the now dark wasteland.

Weariness began to creep in at the edge of Nememiahs eye's, his eyelids heavy. He laid back, resting his head on his bag and allowing himself to drift off into blissful sleep. He hadn't eaten, but he didn't care. Besides, he had gone longer without food before this. Right now, his main desire was to get some rest. It would be a long day tomorrow.

((OOC: I'm off, wake me up if stuff happens!!))
Sasha Brown

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:59 pm

Rice laughed as Alfons threw the grenade to start the fire. "Idiot." he said to himself. Rice was about 30 feet away from the others. He enjoyed the privacy. He carried around a flint to light his fires. The warmness of the fire trickled down his spine as he sat thinking. The moon was full tonight. The silvery light was enough light for him to see a good distance around. He felt safe in his little pit. He was somewhat below ground level although he could see over the top. He had his assault rifle right beside him ready to pull it on anybody he needed to. Then he started to drift of. Before he fell asleep he sprayed him self with a liquid that smelled horrible. Rice ignored the smell but it took him a while to get to sleep. The spray would prevent Yao Guai and molerats from smelling him. The spray blended him in with the environment. His own concoction.
Alada Vaginah

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:02 pm

Sam winced and covered her eyes when the grenade exploded. She covered her face as bits of wood flew over her. She sighed and looked around to see if the noise attracted anyone or anything unwanted. She sat down away the blast and sat down against a rock. Closing her eyes and tucking her legs up into her chest. She wished she brought a jacket now as the adventurer's outfit was low cut. She sighed again and rested her forehead on her knees.
Amy Siebenhaar

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Alfons said, "I'm probably not going to sleep, so I'll watch guard." Alfons stood there all night with his repeater, watching carefully at any sign of movement. He heard brush move, "Who's there?" Another movement, then something snuck up on him and knocked him out. The mysterious attacker started to drag Alfons. But in his place there was a note.
Justin Bywater

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:21 am

Sam's head slipped off her knees as she began to dose off. She yelped softly and looked around, rubbing her eyes. She sighed and scratched her head, her stomach still rumbling. She picked some bread out of her small pack and chewed on it, looking around again. Who's on watch. She thought. She pushed herself up and walked between the sleeping people quietly. She went to where Alfons once was. She looked down at a fluttering note and bent down, picking it up.
Bones47

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:13 pm

Edward pulled a tarp from his pack and lay down close to the fire, glad that the rocks would keep their location safe from Raiders, Suoer Mutants and the like. He then fell asleep, completely missing what happened to Alfons.
Luis Reyma

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:26 am

Rice had awakened. Rustling, noise. He grabbed his sword and sprang out of his bed. He moved towards the sound. Noise, again. His senses were tingling. He heard a person. He ran, and was about to slice whoever it was in half until he noticed it was the girl that had traveled with them. "Sorry." he muttered. "Thought you were a raider." He quickly put his sword back in to his leather sheath. He noticed she was holding something. "What is that?"
Sammygirl

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:29 pm

The note read, "Dear friends or acquaintances of Alfons, We hereby inform you that we have taken your friend away, and you will never see him again if you would like to try and fight for his freedom meet us at this location. New Enclave Base: LONGITUDE: 50 LATITUDE: 75. Signed yours truly, The Enclave."
Sammygirl500

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Edward stirred and woke up. He approached Sam and Rice and saw the note saying that Alfons had been captured by the Enclave. He said, "Guess Adams Air Force Base will have to wait. I'm just suprised that they didn't just murder us in our sleep."
Alada Vaginah

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:56 pm

"There's a catch." Rice simply said. The Enclave did it for a reason. One that he did not know...
No Name

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:59 pm

(OOC: Don't worry about how long it takes you to get there, could take one page to at least two.)

Alfons woke up, in a disoriented look he saw figures with power armor on and one without armor. "The man said, "Welcome my boy, to the New Enclave Base!" Alfons said, "Who are you, why am I hear, what do you want?" The man said, "All we want is the key where is it?" Alfons said, "What key what are you talking about?" The man replied, "You what key! Now give it to us!" Alfons spit in his face, then the soldiers knocked him out cold again.
CHangohh BOyy

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:26 pm

Edward said, "I remember him saying that he had a friend who was an Enclave soldier, so that may have something to do with why they captured him. Anyway, I think that it may be a good idea for us to rest up before going after them, I'm sure they're prepared for our coming, since they've obviously been tracking us or at least Alfons for some time now."
rheanna bruining

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:46 pm

Rice nodded and sat back down. "We'll have to think of a plan."
Mari martnez Martinez

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:08 pm

Edward sat down and said, "A head on battle would be suicide, their energy weapons would tear us apart, we'd have to either pick 'em off at long range or get them with stealth kills. So what's your plan Rice?"
!beef

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:20 am

Taylor put a little more haste in his step, jogging torwards the fire flickering in the background. On his way into Megaton, he noticed the group heading out. Ever since he was a kid, Taylor had always been curious. Good trait for a doctor, but not so much for a wastelander. Regardless, he noticed the group all leaving at the same time, rare among the solitary wasteland traveling Taylor was used to seeing. He stocked up on supplies with an old friend of his, Doc Church, and headed out. He strained his eyes a bit in the dark, scanning the ground for traps, crouching and looking around for any traps. Just to be sure, he took out his knife and riffled around the dirt with it, assuring himself there weren't any landmines hidden underneath. Taylor nodded and stood, slipping the knife back to his left hip. He picked up his pace, slowly walking into the light of the fire. The doctor raised his hands, hoping they wouldn't pop him for walking into the campsite. 'Or stick me...' he thought, noticing a woman around his age with a couple knives that he could see, and a man with a blade Taylor had seen only once before; in Arefu. Even 'vampires' need doctors. " Nice night for a stroll in the irradiated wasteland, isn't it?" Taylor opened in his usual sarcastic manner.
JeSsy ArEllano

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Sam tucked the note into her jacket and looked up and down the floor. "We should've had two people on watch at least." She scratched her head and looked around, seeing the new figure silhouetted against the fire. Sam drew both her knives, the trench knife held backwards as she readied herself in a battle stance. "Who are you?!"
Sophie Miller

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:32 pm

Taylor kept his hands where they were, meeting the woman's eyes with his own. "My name's Taylor." he replied, flashing a smile, showing the dimples that bought him ridicule as a kid. "Just happened to notice you guys head out from Megaton." He said, slowly dropping his hands, but keeping them in view "Peaked my curiosity. However, I am noticing one person missing than my first count. Are my maths skills bad, or am I pretty observant?" Taylor didn't ask any questions. The woman was in control of this conversation, not Taylor.

(OOC:Last post for tonight)
K J S

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:28 am

Rice slowly walked towards the new arrival waiting for one of the others to explain who they were. The man seemed physically fit and smart. Rice sheathed his blade when he noticed the man was somewhat friendly. Things were getting weirder, for some reason.

OOC: last post for tonight. plz dont go to far guys.
Richard Thompson

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Edward looked the new arrival up and down, noticing his occupation, and said, "A doctor I see, we could use one of those, our medical skills are only rudimentary at best. I just hope you're good with a weapon, you look like you're no stranger to the Wasteland."
joannARRGH

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:06 pm

Not enough backstory... what's with the RP threads in this section these days? :(
Austin Suggs

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:06 pm

Jake looked to the man who had just entered their campsite and dropped the Sniper Rifle he was modifying, to aim his Tri-Beam Laser Rifle at the man. Jake then looked at the man and figured by the look of him, he couldn't be much trouble. He could tell he was nervous, so he tried to calm him down, "Hey, hows it going buddy?" Jake said, his voice muffled through the respirator of his helmet, making him sound much more intimidating then he was. Jake took off his helmet and stood up to greet the man, "Hey, names Jake. And you?" Jake said invitingly to the man.

"It's, Taylor." The man said shaking Jake's hand. Taylor winced at the firm grasp of Jake's hand, "Oops, sorry about that." Jake said chuckling. "I'm assuming your math skills are just fine. The kid who's missing was just kidnapped by the Enclave.." Jake said ruffling his hair. "Oh, i'm sorry to hear that." Taylor said with a concerned look in his eyes. "Nah, its cool. We'll find him. And when we do, i'm gonna give those Enclave bastards a few lasers to their thick skulls.." Jake said as he went back to work on his laser sniper.
Quick draw II

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion