Bethesda is Working on Seven New Projects

Post » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:49 am

Both Todd Howard and Pete Hines are essentially in "tease" mode right now. That's usually the marketing precursor for something new coming up in the not to distant future. The reveal that they have two games in "overlapping" production is not surprising, because they have expanded BGS quite a bit since Fallout 4 was released. But yes, releasing a new BGS game, say, every two years would make a lot of gamers, including me, very happy. Here's hoping product quality doesn't suffer from it.

jasminε

Post » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:51 pm

Jesus, Ballowers, this is not a source. I have no hope that you'll ever stop taking things at face value, but you should at least learn to recognize the signs of a trustworthy source. Putting any random sentence in quotation marks doesn't make it a real quote. If there is no article or video, or anything at all except a random person on the internet saying so, then it's not a fact you should cite on other forums. It's an unfounded and probably false rumor.

In this case, it's just a NeoGAF member making fun of Todd Howard's habit to praise the size of their worlds - NOT real information about the upcoming games.
Rude Gurl

Post » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:01 am

Yeah, maybe I never should of said anything about that negoaf.com members comment.

I said in another comment of mine that I don't believe it at all.

However it does seem Bethesda Game Studios has three projects and what we know so far what those seven projects might be.

Pumpkin

Post » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:07 am

I'd bet on a TES game like Fallout Shelter coming out at E3

kitten maciver

Previous

Return to Othor Games