[RELZ] Butcher Pete's Meat (Quest)

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Alright i'm in need of someone who has some know how when it comes to modifying textures. Preferably someone who knows what their doing and can do it quickly and easily without causing distortion on the textures. What i need is simple a handful of items and icons retextured changing the vault 101 or 112 to vault 99. I could probably do this myself but i have no doubt that it'd probably take 10 times as long. So i'd appreciate it if someone could do it for me.

The items i need are as follows
Vault Gear Door
List in Editor As: VGearDoorR112

Vault Sliding Door
List in Editor As: VDoorSliding01

I also could use a sign for Pete's store using the Tenpenny Tower signs design. It should say
Butcher Pete's

I've got most of the scripting and dialog done aside from the vault. I took two shots of what i've got done so far with vault 99 in case anyones interested.
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/LFox/GECK01.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/LFox/GECK02.jpg

I also took a shot of some of the dialog for one of the quest stages (Contains Spoilers). I was wondering if this kind of dialog bothers anyone. Aside from terminals and the occasional note Fallout 3 seems completely devoid of reading anything.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/LFox/ExamineChest.jpg
Max Van Morrison

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Alright i'm in need of someone who has some know how when it comes to modifying textures. Preferably someone who knows what their doing and can do it quickly and easily without causing distortion on the textures. What i need is simple a handful of items and icons retextured changing the vault 101 or 112 to vault 99. I could probably do this myself but i have no doubt that it'd probably take 10 times as long. So i'd appreciate it if someone could do it for me.

The items i need are as follows
Vault Uniform + World Texture (When dropped) + Icons
List in Editor As: VaultSuit101

Vault Security Uniform + World Texture (When dropped) + Icons
List in Editor As: ArmorVault101Security

Vault Gear Door
List in Editor As: VGearDoorR112

Vault Sliding Door
List in Editor As: VDoorSliding01

I also could use a sign for Pete's store using the Tenpenny Tower signs design. It should say
Butcher Pete's

I've got most of the scripting and dialog done aside from the vault. I took two shots of what i've got done so far with vault 99 in case anyones interested.
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/LFox/GECK01.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/LFox/GECK02.jpg

I also took a shot of some of the dialog for one of the quest stages (Contains Spoilers). I was wondering if this kind of dialog bothers anyone. Aside from terminals and the occasional note Fallout 3 seems completely devoid of reading anything.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/LFox/ExamineChest.jpg

You might want to start a new topic asking for help. Make yourself a bit more visible.
Manny(BAKE)

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:22 pm

You might want to start a new topic asking for help. Make yourself a bit more visible.

Yeah i was actually thinking the same. Probably doesn't help any that this thread has RELZ instead of RELZ/WIPZ.
Jinx Sykes

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:12 am

I am just writing to say thanks to Tyana Rie for great voice acting. I remember asking the community for any examples of quest mods with good voice acting and got no real answer, I think this mod will change that. I also think I am gona need to change my opinion on voice acting, it is important when it is done right.

I hope everything is going well w/mod I cant wait to play the quest regarding the dead girl, but don't rush it.

I also thought I need to post something before this mod disappears of the first few pages and I need to spend a lot of time searching for it afterwards :)
Ella Loapaga

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:20 pm

I am just writing to say thanks to Tyana Rie for great voice acting. I remember asking the community for any examples of quest mods with good voice acting and got no real answer, I think this mod will change that. I also think I am gona need to change my opinion on voice acting, it is important when it is done right.

I hope everything is going well w/mod I cant wait to play the quest regarding the dead girl, but don't rush it.

I also thought I need to post something before this mod disappears of the first few pages and I need to spend a lot of time searching for it afterwards :)

Don't expect too much the questline isn't that epic. It's basically all back and forth information messages based in Pete's shop that ends with a dungeon crawl. It would have been shorter but i figured if your going to make a quest you might as well at least put some effort into it and make it detailed. Technically its not much different than the running around you get for Blood Ties except that its all done in the same room. Below is the quest stages if your interested.

Spoiler
Examine Dead Woman
Talk to Pete about her
Examine Dead woman for clues (76 Medicine needed)
Report to Pete
Examine chest for clues
Report to Pete
Head to Vault 99 and harvest meat
Return to Pete with haul

I've got the Vault 99 Entrance designed. About half the Atrium designed and all of the living quarters. I still need to clutter and navmesh everything. The living quarters will be quite quick since its merely several identical rooms. Everything is more or less done besides the Vault and its contents. I even have the vault suits and security outfits retextured to say vault 99 thanks to PoHa!. The questline has been made right up to the vault along with its dialog. As per suggestions i also added a Boning Knife that can be bought from Pete. It'll allow you to cut off meat from animals with the amount dependant on the animal type. So you can make some money as a hunter if you like although not much.

Overall by the end of this questline if your not evil you sure as hell will be. The karma hits from killing good characters and harvesting meat will drag you right down to being a scourge of the wasteland. I'm going to try to make this a rather high level quest to even out the enormous amount of money you can gain from selling meat. I hope to get it finished before broken steel comes out because i want to actually play the game instead of doing modding. But i'm not making promises or setting a deadline.
luke trodden

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:52 pm

Don't expect too much the questline isn't that epic. It's basically all back and forth information messages based in Pete's shop that ends with a dungeon crawl. It would have been shorter but i figured if your going to make a quest you might as well at least put some effort into it and make it detailed. Technically its not much different than the running around you get for Blood Ties except that its all done in the same room. Below is the quest stages if your interested.

Spoiler
Examine Dead Woman
Talk to Pete about her
Examine Dead woman for clues (76 Medicine needed)
Report to Pete
Examine chest for clues
Report to Pete
Head to Vault 99 and harvest meat
Return to Pete with haul

I've got the Vault 99 Entrance designed. About half the Atrium designed and all of the living quarters. I still need to clutter and navmesh everything. The living quarters will be quite quick since its merely several identical rooms. Everything is more or less done besides the Vault and its contents. I even have the vault suits and security outfits retextured to say vault 99 thanks to PoHa!. The questline has been made right up to the vault along with its dialog. As per suggestions i also added a Boning Knife that can be bought from Pete. It'll allow you to cut off meat from animals with the amount dependant on the animal type. So you can make some money as a hunter if you like although not much.

Overall by the end of this questline if your not evil you sure as hell will be. The karma hits from killing good characters and harvesting meat will drag you right down to being a scourge of the wasteland. I'm going to try to make this a rather high level quest to even out the enormous amount of money you can gain from selling meat. I hope to get it finished before broken steel comes out because i want to actually play the game instead of doing modding. But i'm not making promises or setting a deadline.

Unless you are too poor to buy Broken Steel you should put your mod on hold when it comes out. Just don't forget about it. That goes for all moders.

I think I'll actually be a little surprised if there will be much progress on any WIP mods made shortly after BS comes out.

Quest mods take time, we know. We also know that you had no intention of making this mod this big, but hey that's life right?
Susan

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Unless you are too poor to buy Broken Steel you should put your mod on hold when it comes out. Just don't forget about it. That goes for all moders.

I think I'll actually be a little surprised if there will be much progress on any WIP mods made shortly after BS comes out.

Quest mods take time, we know. We also know that you had no intention of making this mod this big, but hey that's life right?

If i don't get it out before Broken Steel i intend to work on it a bit between playing. That's the problem with projects they have a way of becoming far larger than you intend. You see it all the time with mods. I originally only intended to add a store and allow you to harvest and sell meat to Pete that's it. Yet i ended up adding a quest with an entire dungeon level.
:)Colleenn

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:17 pm

I just wanted to let people know that aside from implimenting the vault right now i'd like to add in some customization options. So far i've had 1 suggested which is to add skull collecting. As such i've changed the Curious Looking Strange Steak from a standard display counter to also have a set of options menus. So far there's just the one.

Predator Skull Harvesting - Off by Default. Adds a mutilated skull to your inventory when you harvest meat from a dead NPC.

Mod Status
Vault 99 Entrance - Done - Built, Cluttered, Lighted, Navmeshed and Populated
Vault 99 Atrium - WIP - Half the interior done, Few turrets in place nothing else
Vault 99 Living Quarters - WIP - Built, Cluttered, Lighted (with auto day/night cycle), Hallway only Navmeshed

The living quarters is basically a set of 6 identical rooms that i may or may not modify slightly.

So far in v1.2- Implimented the dead woman's questline right up to stage 90  which is now dubbed as the Main Quest- Added an options menu to the Curious Looking Strange Steak  in Pete's shop.  Also added 1 customization option to it.- Made the harvesting perk hidden- Changed the Butcher Knife's name to Boning Knife also added  the ability to harvest meat from animals with it- Added Boning Knife for sale from Pete in case it gets lost- Added new turn in options for Vault Quality Human Flesh- Modified the turn in all meat option to also turn in all Vault  Quality Human Flesh- Changed the dead woman's hair color and style to fit better  with the new questline- Changed the examine messages for the dead woman to fit with  the new questline- Remodeled Pete's shop area to look a bit more natural using  some nice screenshots from Triumph675- Made Pete's backroom much more bloody and added some blood  dripping FX- Changed the lighting in Pete's backroom to white lights- Changed Pete's voice type to a unique NPCs thus eliminating  all standard NPC voices- Added unique Greetings and Goodbyes to Pete- Added Lip Syncing to Butcher Pete thanks to Crow Bennett's  excellent tutorial- Made Pete a smoker

Current Plans for Future versions after v1.2
- Sign for Butcher Pete's Shop over the doorway
- Rewards for turning in various amounts of meat
- More options for customization that are suggested
- Quest involving setting up food deliveries to Andale
- Quest involving finding Pete's niece to help work at his shop
- Quest involving setting up trade afterward his meat will appear on vendors in other towns
- Quest to kill a blabbermouth who found out Pete's meat source
Naomi Lastname

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Good going LFox. As I am reading all the plans I cant help, but chuckle when I remember this was supposed to be just an NPC mod :P. This is turning out to be great. The evil things you could do in the game were so generic, this is a great addition to the game.
Logan Greenwood

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:59 am

- Quest to kill a blabbermouth who found out Pete's meat source

There's a few ways I can think off to spice this up. First you got the classic Bob's Iguana Bits scenario of bribing the guy, and how well or poorly this goes depending on Charisma, Speech and Karma(I'm holier than the Pope's piss, how can I be doing something wrong?), but essentially you're just paying more or less money, or if it goes really badly, a squad of mercs/Rivet City Security turn up near Tenpenny to wreck your sh- stuff. Alternatively, you've got the shoot 'em in the head option and harvest his flesh plus something particularly identifiable, plant some explosives on him and harvest a lot of Strange Meat(Strange Meat is a good fit for my Bloody Mess Mince idea, I think), or collar him. I was thinking to send him back to Butcher Pete, but perhaps if you send him to Paradise Falls, maybe he blabs to them and they other to send cheap slaves to Pete?. If you're in good graces with local law, you could even have him dealt with by them for slandering Pete's business, perhaps giving them a nice pile of steaks as a thank you. There should also be an option to help rat Pete out and maybe gain a companion to take him out with.
Another idea could be people getting a taste for the meat and certain NPCs asking for specific people's meat, similar to the Strictly Business or You Gotta Shoot 'Em In The Head quests.

Oh, and regarding that idea of giving Human Flesh a Yao Guai meat-style effect if you have the Cannibal perk, or a custom perk, that can be done quite easily. Just find the food in the GECK and add a new effect in the Results list. Set one of the conditions to HasPerk and set the parameter as Cannibal. If you're editing an esp that adds a new perk, you can use that perk as the parameter. Adding 9001 Unarmed Damage by eating Human Flesh with the Cannibal perk(which I have) was mental, adding 9001 Melee Damage with the Animal Friend perk(which I don't have) had no effect. So it'd be perfectly possible to add bonuses to Human Flesh based on perks. Make them last just a minute or so rather than make them weak, to counter the plentiful supply. Unarmed/Melee Damage, additional AP and speed, more crit chance(ooh, that looks tasty!), that sort of thing.

Really great mod, can't wait to play the quest. Just make sure your quests have more than one solution. There should always be someone offering you a good reason to do away with Pete, otherwise it has the same problem as the typical good path: Why would you do anything else? Choices, costs and rewards are the basis of Fallout.

Yet another thing: You're adding harvesting options to animals, so do we get funky meat from Deathclaws, Radscorpions and Super Mutants? I can imagine Deathclaw meat increasing speed sharply, for one.

Didn't realise that would become such a long post...
Vincent Joe

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:59 am

This questline series will be focused only for evil characters. Sorry to say but any good character that actually takes this quest series will become evil very very very fast. It also isn't for good characters because I want to make every quest based around meat turn ins. For instance you turn in 1000 meat well Pete's getting more business so he needs a helper you go find his niece. You turn in 2000 meat words getting around you setup trade routes. 3000 meat some blabbermouth knows the secret and plans to spill the beans. It's just an example but thats the basis of what i want to do. I want to keep people hunting for meat and give them a reason to turn in it besides just getting caps because seriously who the hell needs caps? My characters all have about 20k worth and NOTHING to buy.

I would like to add in multiple options for dealing with the blabbermouth. I want to use the hitman game style assassination. Where you can for instance use a sniper rifle, poison the guy, shove him down the stairs and so forth. I think i'd rather stay away from enslaving since personally its quite glitchy. You have some nice ideas though. I just made this list now but here's what the quest may have for options so far when i do it.

Bribe him to shut up
Threaten him to shut up
Bribe Guards to kill him
Convince Guards he's evil/Slandering Pete
Poison Him
Sniper Him
Mr Sandman Him
Shove him over the railing

On the note of the quest for Pete's niece i'm planning to add her to Roosevelt Academy. I haven't checked it out in game yet but i want to use an original zone that has no quests with it so you get to explore some more of the original game. I don't think i'll make it too complicated. Right now i have no ideas for doing that. But currently I plan it to be a simple quest just go to the location get her to tag along and head back.

As for the meat effects i know how to do it as i've done it before. However rather than add it to normal meat i'm considering adding delecies that you can harvest once Pete has taught you (reward). You'll net only 1-3 or so off a body but they'll have special effects and give much higher health gain.

Yes i'm adding harvesting to death claws and rad scorpions. They will use my own meat i added that has stats on par with Better Food like every other food item i've added they however don't provide stat bonuses. Rad Scorpion meat is awful by the way its on par with Radroach meat way too many rads to be overly useful because of all their poison. I didn't add super mutants or their abominations of pets. I figure their meat has gotta be so saturated with radiation that no sane person would even eat them. I added the section from the readme on the knife below in case your interested in knowing more.

Boning Knife
Pete sells boning knives in case you lose yours. As well as
allowing you to harvest meat from humans it also allows the
ability to harvest meat from dead animals while in sneak mode.

Harvesting a body will turn it into a mess of body parts.
The bigger the animal the more meat. For instance a Brahmin
will net between 16 to 25 Brahmin Steaks while a Radroach
will net between 3 to 5 Radroach Meat.

This knife is compatible with any new versions of the below
animals providing they are in the appropriate faction. This
includes MMM.

List of harvestable animals:

Ants
Bloatflies
Brahmin
Death Claws
Dogs
Mirelurks
Mole Rats
Rad Roaches
Rad Scorpions
Yao Guai

Damn this was one long post.
Nikki Lawrence

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:26 pm

Thing is, each harvest and turn in is between -26 and -45 karma per hit, right? If you exclusively kill Raiders, Enclave and Talon Mercs you get no additional karma loss, so each body gets you less bad karma than donating a single bottle of Purified Water will get you. You can also donate caps to churches for +1 Karma per cap, so if you give all the useless caps from harvesting to a church, you're gaining +4 net Karma per piece of meat. Same goes for enslaving, since it's -100 Karma for 500 caps, so +400 net Karma, so five people delivered to Pete is +2000 karma, enough to go from Satan to Saint in one transaction. Obviously you could just increase the karma loss to offset this, but even then you have to take into account repairing and selling Raider, Talon and Enclave armours and weapons then donating the profits from that as well, plus selling the meat harvest from animals in the Wasteland. The only real way around that is the decidedly arbitrary method of having Pete give you a mission to collect meat from the priests, beggars and Walter(+10 Karma per piece of Scrap Metal, found on robots that often accompany Talon Mercs and the Enclave). So really, it's perfectly possible to remain the holiest of holies while hacking, whacking and chopping that meat.

Here's a possibility for the Vault that give a karma choice: what if they have a meat synthesis unit? You can reprogram it to make synthetic human flesh with a science check and then feed it with various foods and particularly animal flesh. This yields low quality but also low rad meat that Pete will take. This will yield lower rewards due to lower quality and maybe it'll take 2 or 3 pieces per tick at the meat counter, but have no karma hit. You could even strike a Family-style deal with the Vault Dwellers to provide blood packs. You can claim there's a town that needs them badly, perhaps you turn them in to the Family, Big Town and the various doctors, but then feed some of them into the machine.

I know you've got your heart set on a pure evil quest, but if the only options are take it and leave it, it's less engaging as a quest. It's just go here, do this, watch the fruits of your labour. It's a quest straight out of a particularly twisted jrpg. And after all, isn't the main reason you started this to address the lack of karmic choice in the main game? If there's no convincing you, I'll see if I can learn to do the changes myself. Obviously, I'd ask before releasing it.

As for Super Mutant and Centaur meat being irradiated and poisonous, that's true, but surely it's good eating for Ghouls? Another possibility is giving it high rads, say at least 50 to 100 a slice, but high attack boosts for a short time. That adds a cost/benefit anolysis that's a lot more interesting than the short supply of the good stuff(Ultra Jet and Nukalurk meat specifically) in vanilla. I assume the various Mirelurks drop their specific meats?

As for Roosevelt Academy, I've been there and all that's there is a bunch of Super Mutants and some boring loot. Maybe you can add a few more mutants and have Pete's niece fighting for her life? That gives her a good incentive to go and live with Pete, and maybe there could be options to set her up in other places, like Big Town, Rivet City(Perhaps have her join the security and patrol, or stand guard at the entrance), Megaton(I'm not the only one who's lost Deputy Weld, I'm sure) or as a companion.
Julia Schwalbe

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:42 pm

You gotta be one sick holy person to be harvesting people for meat. I see what you mean though.

Actually the reason i made it was not the karma choices it persay it was the lack of pure evil bastard quests. Personally i see no reason to not have some questlines that are just pure evil or pure good. Not everything in life is black and white some of it is just pure cold hard black. I'll take your ideas into consideration though but right now i want to focus on getting v1.2 out as it is. If i keep listing things to add i'll never get it finished.

Not a bad idea about the mutant meat i suppose a good enough effect could offset the rads and make them actually worth eating. I can't make each mirelurk drop a specific meat type they all drop a generic mirelurk meat. If i were to make it specific to the mirelurk type it would be far less compatible with mods which is one of the good things about how it is now.

Pete's niece is even more evil and sanister than he is. She's the kind of girl who'll cut your hands of and smile at you sweetly as she asks you to clap louder. I thought you'd find her hidden away in some building busy chewing on a body with the cannibalism animation. Roosevelt Academy was just an idea for a location. After i get time to check it out if i find it's no good i'll find a better one. I'm open for suggestions as to the location.
Skivs

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:49 am

Nidokoenig

There are many quests in the game which you can only do in a good way. The only evil thing you can do is choose not to accept them.

You can always say no to Pete, I guess a few lines should be included where you turn him in to Chief G, but after you harvested 2000 pieces of meat it would be odd to experience a change of heart all of a sudden and seek the road to redemption. Especially since everyone in TT have seen you turn in the meat, so if you report him you end up being just as guilty.

I understand the desire for choice, but I think including choices will dilute the mod. I don't think anyone on their goody2shoes play through should even consider downloading this so it is reserved for evil choices.

If you are that determined to have those choices and are willing to add them after the mod is released, why don't you ask LFox if you can be on his team and help him with the mod. With all the ideas we ended up throwing at him he has got to be swamped. Naturally you will need to do a bit more than just add choices and take some of the workload off LFox, but you seem determined enough.
Alexis Estrada

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:34 pm

I would like to add in multiple options for dealing with the blabbermouth. I want to use the hitman game style assassination. Where you can for instance use a sniper rifle, poison the guy, shove him down the stairs and so forth. I think i'd rather stay away from enslaving since personally its quite glitchy. You have some nice ideas though. I just made this list now but here's what the quest may have for options so far when i do it.

Bribe him to shut up
Threaten him to shut up
Bribe Guards to kill him
Convince Guards he's evil/Slandering Pete
Poison Him
Sniper Him
Mr Sandman Him
Shove him over the railing

You want evil?

Make an NPC "Before" and "After" of the Blabbermouth.

"Before" he's normal

"After" his eyes and Mouth are Sewn Shut and his hands are missing
jennie xhx

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:39 am

By the way i'm currently adding the Vault Overseer she's going to be a boss mob. She's gonna have some nice anchorage stealth suit with a Pipboy Stealthboy addon. It can be toggled on and off and currently it grants 10 sneak and 75% invisiblity. Not sure if i should force the stealth addon to be attached to the armor or have it usable with any armor though. Currently it works for any armor as its simply a pickup aid item.

Nidokoenig

There are many quests in the game which you can only do in a good way. The only evil thing you can do is choose not to accept them.

You can always say no to Pete, I guess a few lines should be included where you turn him in to Chief G, but after you harvested 2000 pieces of meat it would be odd to experience a change of heart all of a sudden and seek the road to redemption. Especially since everyone in TT have seen you turn in the meat, so if you report him you end up being just as guilty.

I understand the desire for choice, but I think including choices will dilute the mod. I don't think anyone on their goody2shoes play through should even consider downloading this so it is reserved for evil choices.

If you are that determined to have those choices and are willing to add them after the mod is released, why don't you ask LFox if you can be on his team and help him with the mod. With all the ideas we ended up throwing at him he has got to be swamped. Naturally you will need to do a bit more than just add choices and take some of the workload off LFox, but you seem determined enough.

I have a team?????? Why did no one tell me this? In all seriousness yeah i am quite swamped too many ideas too little time despite working on this all day everyday. Still i need MOAR ideas. Glad to see you have my line of thinking on the subject too.

You want evil?

Make an NPC "Before" and "After" of the Blabbermouth.

"Before" he's normal

"After" his eyes and Mouth are Sewn Shut and his hands are missing

I would add that if it were actually made hehe. What i'd love is the ability to place a body with the area, face and everything i want and take off some limbs. Sadly doing so with scripting tends to make them fly around the room.
Dark Mogul

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:28 am

"I have a team?????? Why did no one tell me this?" LFox

Yes you have a team!
You got one of the best damn voice actors on your team.

Ideas are not a rare resource on this forum so don't worry lol, but I think you should release 1.2 first and play through Broken Steel a few times before you are bombarded with more ideas.
hannaH

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:24 pm

"I have a team?????? Why did no one tell me this?" LFox

Yes you have a team!
You got one of the best damn voice actors on your team.

Ideas are not a rare resource on this forum so don't worry lol, but I think you should release 1.2 first and play through Broken Steel a few times before you are bombarded with more ideas.

Ahh i wouldn't worry that's why i got a notepad. I list everything down that needs doing and scribble it out as i go. I'm trying not to go overboard with adding features. Which reminds me i added Echonite's sweet energy smg after getting permission. Oh also the vault living quarters is 100% done all thats left is the atrium which needs a med clinic and maybe a diner or something.

Speaking of voice actors i'm gonna need one later for Pete's niece i intend to make her a teenager around 15 or so.
hannaH

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Holy.. I go offline for a few days to do a work related move and I come back to this! Looks like I got some reading to do. Been busy haven't you Lfox? :D I like that modder's passion I'm seeing. Keep up the good work.
x_JeNnY_x

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:15 pm

Holy.. I go offline for a few days to do a work related move and I come back to this! Looks like I got some reading to do. Been busy haven't you Lfox? :D I like that modder's passion I'm seeing. Keep up the good work.

Yeah i've been busy getting closer to releasing v1.2. There's not all that much work left to do anymore thankfully.
Suzie Dalziel

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Pete's niece is even more evil and sinister than he is. She's the kind of girl who'll cut your hands of and smile at you sweetly as she asks you to clap louder. I thought you'd find her hidden away in some building busy chewing on a body with the cannibalism animation.

I'm excited to meet this chick now! :evil:

What plans do you have for her so far? So many possibilities! When I read your description, she came across as someone who perhaps Pete doesn't want around, because she's really nuts, but she forces him into it. You know, the sort who's so evil she can control people with a sweet smile, and a knife behind her back.. despite them being much older. But maybe she's so um, spirited, that she's a tad careless and this is part of how one of the customer's finds out about Pete.
Lucie H

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:02 am

I'm excited to meet this chick now! :evil:

What plans do you have for her so far? So many possibilities! When I read your description, she came across as someone who perhaps Pete doesn't want around, because she's really nuts, but she forces him into it. You know, the sort who's so evil she can control people with a sweet smile, and a knife behind her back.. despite them being much older. But maybe she's so um, spirited, that she's a tad careless and this is part of how one of the customer's finds out about Pete.

I haven't thought much out about her yet. All i've worked out is that she's a really cheerful girl that comes across as sweet and innocent until you find out she's evil enough to be the devils daughter. Pete is a real sweetheart to her he's kind and caring. I like the idea that she lets slip something that tips off one of the customers about the meat. Being a tad careless would fit well with her personality. Belows some of the dialogue i wrote out for her. Nothings final yet and it probably needs changing quite a bit anyway. But should give a bit of an idea about her.

Player: Your Uncle Pete sent me he wants you to come work at his shop
BUTCHERS NIECE 2.2
My uncle Pete? I'd love to help him with his shop he's always such a nice softy.

BUTCHERS NIECE 2.3
Let's get going right away I can't wait to see him again.

PETE JESSICA CONVO 1.1
Jessica: Hey Uncle Pete I'm back.
Pete: Well it's about time. I'm glad to see you brought my friend back in one piece too.

PETE JESSICA CONVO 1.2
Jessica: So is it true can I really help you with your shop?
Pete: Sure is, I need all the help I can get right now.

PETE JESSICA CONVO 1.3
Jessica: Oooo this is going to be so much fun.
Sandeep Khatkar

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:54 pm

This mod alone almost makes me want to get F3 for the PC... I probably will, that's what I did with DOOM 3 (Bought it for the PC for modding reasons, when I all ready had a xbox version...).

In short, this looks kickass... But having not played other Mods (or any) I can't say for sure.
+++CAZZY

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:55 pm

Next installment of voices are up Lfox.

Sorry it took so long, I was arsing around with one of my retextures and wanted to get it finished
Emily Jones

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:31 pm

Could one of the mods please lock this thread? I intend to make a new one for v1.2 i think it warrants it not to mention people will be able to tell at a glance a new version is out.

Next installment of voices are up Lfox.

Sorry it took so long, I was arsing around with one of my retextures and wanted to get it finished

Yeah there's a bit of a problem with that i pmed you about it.
Zualett

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout 3