I Can't Believe I Never Knew This!

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:00 am

umm u probably should have kept it to yourself, your gonna get alot of negative feedback aka TROLLS l

We don't house trolls here.
Alberto Aguilera

Post » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:23 pm

I played in the dark for a long while, until my boyfriend told me about the pip-boy light....but he ran around the wasteland for hours before he watched me fast travel and asked "Hey! How did you just teleport?"
Tinkerbells

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:31 am

I've been playing Fallout 3 for years and New Vegas since it came out a day or so ago and I NEVER EVER knew that you can click the little arrows at the top of a trade screen to sort by item type.

Oh... My... God... Becky. Look at that list... *dum dum dum dum* I like BIG BUTTONS and I can not lie!

*kills himself and then the hostages*

Are you serious! This must be how Christopher Columbus felt when he realized he didn't have to sail all the way around the world to find a race to decimate and enslave. LOL I'm provocative.
Emmie Cate

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:55 am

"exploding pants" was probably the funniest one i discovered.

i was crouched down and pick pocketting someone, accidentally got a twitch in my mouse finger, clicked and gave them a hand grenade only to notice it start flashing something like "live grenade"

KABOOM !! legs and body parts go everywhere.
hahaha :D

You never paid any attention to the whole "shady Sands shuffle" think with dashwood and his trusty ghoul companion?
Holli Dillon

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:10 am

Ah necro'd threads.. Sometimes, they bring back stuff I've never seen:

Another little-known tip--F1, F2, and F3 are direct shortcuts to the PIPboy tabs!

I actually want to add onto this:

You can also close your Pip-Boy using the same F key as your current tab. I.E. If you're in the items section of your Pip-Boy, press F2 to close it.

So in actual fact, there's four keys to close your pip-boy as well as four to open them, it just depends on which section you have on display.
Ymani Hood

Post » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:09 pm

I found out about the pipboy light in FO3 when I suggested a flashlight mod.....I'm sure the flame glow was visable from outer space.
lucy chadwick

Previous

Return to Fallout: New Vegas